All Comments on 'Joanna Goes For Training Ch. 04'

by Quietoldie

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

QuietOldie hits the right spot with his masterful story - again! Pacing and timing is adroit, characters are consistent to their erotic strengths - and of course the main character modeled after the author, erotic weaknesses. Very well done - as everything QuietOldie does.

Interesting to note that QuietOldie has not had sex in many, many years and as of lately has a difficult time getting even a mild erection to masturbate. This frees his mind - and hands, of course - to write even better stories with the passage of time!

Five stars whilst we await for Chapter 05.

RodinliteroticaRodinliteroticaover 1 year ago

Beautiful development

Colleen and Derek need to feature more as a couple as well

Tootight1Tootight18 months ago

Overall, the story was great. If I was able to be a critic, and I am not, I would say this chapter was the worst. Why, because with all the names flying all over the place, I got confused on who was who. I lost track several times. The whole jist of the story was sound, and I enjoyed it, and gave it 5 all the way across the board till chapter 4, sorry. Thanks for the story, it's one I will be coming back to. Please do more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietoldie@Quietoldie
I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but a short novel I put out on Kindle has not given me any income. Seeing my words in print in Literotica has been great. My writing has slowed down over the years. The stories I write for Lit are not from perso...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES