Joanna Goes For Training Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've seen me naked, haven't you?" He says as if he can read her mind.

She blushes. Undaunted she makes eye contact. "Yeah, as I remember you're a big boy."

"Your friend Toby's younger than you, isn't he?"

"Yeah, quite a bit younger actually."

"I'd never have thought of you as a cradle snatcher, you were with Mike, weren't you?"

"Yes, I miss Mike, things were fine until his wife found out."

"Maybe we could get together this weekend if I can give Mary the slip."

"No way, I'm surprised at you. You can't go behind her back. That's cheating."

"So, what you're saying is, you'll fuck with me if she agrees to it."

"No, that's not what I said. I don't like this conversation." She stands up and turns to walk away. He stands in front of her blocking her path.

"I'm really sorry, I've made a mistake. A bloke called John has given me the wrong impression."

Joanna smiles at him. "Now I understand, if it's the John I've had dealings with, he's not to be trusted. Just ignore anything he tells you. He tricked me, spiked my drink, tried to turn me out."

"What! I'm so sorry. He's asking for a punch on the nose. Wait till I see him..."

Joanna puts her hand on his upper arm. "Don't do that Peter, he's not worth you getting yourself in trouble for. What did the bastard tell you about me?"

Peter blushed. "I'm embarrassed to say. But you should be warned. Just that you're good in the sack, made it sound like you'd welcome the opportunity."

"He's lying, anyway he hardly knows me. I need to speak to Sam about him. He shouldn't be one of her regulars stripping and dancing for the wives. I should have rung her about him when he tried his dirty tricks."

She sits back down and takes her phone out of her handbag. She rings Sam whilst Peter's sat with her. At this point Toby and his mother wander off. She notices that they are linking arms but thinks nothing of it.

It turns out to be a long conversation. It's the first time she's contacted Sam since her night with John when she decided to stop going to the group. At the time she was suspicious that Sam knew what he was doing with the women she was sending him and even taking a cut from his activities.

She makes no mention of her suspicion that Sam might be implicated but explains the reason both she and Coleen have opted out of the group sessions. Sam sounds shocked to hear it and also that John was making her out to be an easy lay. Sam assures Joanna that John will no longer be involved with the group. Sam asks if she will come back and help her with the group and she says she'll consider it. Sam's missed having her and Coleen in the groups so she asks her if Coleen might come back as well.

Peter has stayed with her whilst this went on. He's brought fresh drinks from the bar.

"Your Toby has gone upstairs with my Mary so they may be in his room now making mad passionate love."

"What!....... What gives you that idea?" Joanna can't believe it but instead of concern is mildly amused.

"It's just that I saw them kissing outside the lifts as I went to the gents. And it wasn't like a peck on the cheek. Then they entered a lift and went up to our floor." He spots Joanna's smile and chuckles himself.

"Well, I guess we'd better leave them to it. I wonder if it's stopped raining." Peter says.

"Okay. You go check on the weather and I'll go back to our room and fetch my scarf and gloves. That wind's cold isn't it and it'll be getting dark in another hour."

Opening the door to the room she's sharing with Coleen she finds Coleen and Derek sitting together on the bed watching TV.

"You've not seen Mary, have you?" She tries to look innocent but isn't sure she's got away with it. "We thought we might go out for another walk along the prom if the rain's stopped."

"No, I thought Mary was down in the bar. It wasn't raining as we walked back. We had a drink in a pub called The Flying Handbag." Coleen smiles. "I didn't feel out of place there. Everyone was very friendly."

Joanna collects her scarf and gloves and leaves. She stands outside Toby's bedroom door. She can hear a woman moaning. Part of her would love to be in the room with them watching her lover fucking his mother, waiting for them to finish so Toby can fuck her. She returns to the lifts feeling arousal. Maybe I should fuck Peter after turning him down flat she thinks, then dismisses the thought. I'd have to discuss it with Mary first. She smiles to herself, not taking the idea seriously.

She looks at her watch as she's in the lift and its half past five. No-one's thought about our evening meal she realises.

Peter's sitting on his own as before. "What are we doing for our evening meal?" she says, sitting back down next to him.

"I dunno."

"We'd better all get together and decide what we want." Joanna says.

"There's a restaurant in the hotel. We could eat there."

"I'll book it now for 7.30pm then if the others disagree, we can always cancel, can't we?"

"Coleen's up in our room with Derek." Joanna says. "They're watching telly. What's the weather doing?"

"Raining again. Let's forget the walk."

After booking the meal they both return to their rooms and discuss their plans for the evening. Toby and Mary are now in separate rooms, Mary is having a shower in the room she shares with Derek. They all agree to eat in the hotel as arranged.

Derek and Mary return to their room leaving Joanna and Coleen together in theirs. Peter and Toby go into Peter's room to talk.

"So, you fucked her, did you? It's okay, I'm not judging you." Peter says.

"Yes. I know it's no excuse, but she came on to me. I won't say it's never crossed my mind. When she kissed me and suggested we go up to my room I couldn't resist. It was wonderful but afterwards I started having doubts, wondering where we go from here."

"You'll need to talk it through with Mary. Listen, take all the time you need. I'll step back, leave you two to work it out."

"Thanks, that means a lot. But what about you? I expect you were looking forward to your dirty weekend away. Wait a minute, with me and mum occupied, Joanna will be free. I don't mind, if she's up for it."

"Nah, much as I'd be tempted. We were talking earlier and she gave me the impression she wants to be faithful to you."

"Oh, so you asked did you, you dirty bugger."

"It's a long story, I did flirt a little but she's definitely got high moral standards."

"Thanks for the chat. Joanna makes her own decisions. If she comes on to you it won't bother me."

"Okay. See you later." Toby leaves the bedroom.

It gives Peter food for thought. He feels his penis stirring at the thought of using it on the beautiful Joanna.

When he enters his own room Toby finds Joanna waiting for him.

"Hello sweetie." she says. "You've been neglecting me." She's smiling broadly so he knows he's not in any trouble.

"I'm sorry, I never expected it to happen." Toby says, shamefaced. "Mum's never shown the slightest inclination before. I don't know what came over her."

"Peter told me you were kissing near the lifts. You took her up to your room, didn't you? I could hear her moaning. It's okay darling, it made me horny. I wanted to join you."

Toby is happy Joanna's not making a big deal of it. "I feel bad about it now. She was like a wild cat. But where do we go from here?"

"The two of you need to talk it through, my darling. She might want to fuck you again. Why don't you ask her to sleep with you tonight. Does your dad know what's happened?"

"I expect so, but I've not seen him this afternoon. I'm a bit afraid how he will react."

"Go and see him now. If I know Derek, he'll laugh about it. And think about asking your mum to come to your room tonight. Don't worry about me, I'll probably get in bed with Peter." She pauses, trying to gauge his reaction. "Only joking." His broad smile tells her she's got the green light.

"There's many a true word spoken in jest." He says. "Peter's certainly up for it and I don't mind if you do fuck him. He's a good mate and I know he won't try to steal you off me."

Joanna kisses him, a long passionate kiss. "Thank you darling. You've made my panties all wet."

Toby finds his dad down in the bar.

"Before you say anything I know what you and your mum have been up to and it's okay with me. I've seen the way she looks at you. She's sensible. Don't expect it to carry on when you get home. Let her get it out of her system."

"Okay dad. I hope you're right. I was shocked when she kissed me. I thought she was settled with Peter. It's got something to do with my new role. She thinks of me now as a stud. It mustn't last though. I'm happy with Joanna and don't want to lose her."

"I'll talk to her son, but heaven knows she's her own woman now. She doesn't take much notice of her sissy husband." He grins to show he doesn't mind.

Later during the meal Joanna finds she's sitting next to Peter with Derek on her other side. Toby and Mary are together opposite them with Coleen opposite Derek. In spite of recent events everyone is relaxed and in the mood to enjoy themselves. Peter is a little subdued but cheers up when Joanna moves her knee against his knee. Joanna has decided to follow Toby's advice. She's trying to think of a way to communicate her plan without making it obvious to the others at the table. Between courses she goes to the loo, slips off her panties and passes them to Peter under cover of the table. He smiles and blushes, distracted so he loses the thread of the conversation around the table. Joanna hopes Mary will accept Toby's offer to sleep with him as it will be a big disappointment if she doesn't. She now wants to try Peter's cock and can't stop thinking about it. After the sweets have been consumed Mary kisses Toby on the lips and the couple leave the table hand in hand.

The other four move to the lounge where the coffee is served. Joanna makes no secret of her attraction to Peter sitting close to him on a settee. She sees that Derek and Coleen are also sitting close together on another settee. Mary and Toby clearly want to be alone.

"Let's go to bed as soon as we drink our coffee." Peter whispers to Joanna.

"Okay darling." Joanna whispers back, glancing across at her hubby. She takes her coffee over to the other table and sits next to Coleen.

"With Toby otherwise occupied I'm going to fuck with Peter tonight sweetie. You know I love you, don't you?"

"Yeah, and I love you. You go and have your fun; I'm enjoying spending time with Derek."

"Good." She smiles. "Make sure you don't miss the post." Coleen frowns, then laughs. Derek looks at him confused.

"I'll tell you later." Coleen says to Derek.

Up in Peter's room Joanna and Peter can't keep their hands off each other. They're kissing and tearing their clothes off all at the same time. They collapse on the bed, naked, both laughing.

"This has got to be a one off, right." Joanna says.

"If you say so." He says pausing, then thinks about it. He's already inside her.

"Yes, it makes sense, no more sex after this weekend. That's a deal."

Joanna giggles, enjoying the feel of his cock sliding all the way in. "MMM. Keep doing that, harder my darling. But that's not exactly what I said."

Conversation dwindles after that, apart from her repeated urgings for him to fuck her cunt harder and other equally obscene words. Peter has the staying power to keep her having flushes repeatedly for the next half hour. She's so pleased she got the chance to try him out. When looking forward to this weekend away she never expected it to turn out this way. It's okay, but she's hoping to get Toby back quite soon. She doesn't want to become one of those hot wives that shags dozens of bulls.

Circumstances have meant she's had to play the field recently but it's not what she would have chosen when she started on this sexual adventure of hers. As the night progresses, she gets well and truly fucked rigid by Mary's bull. They get little sleep. She enjoys his tenderness as well as his aggressive lovemaking, they kiss and cuddle a lot throughout the night. He's the best at cunnilingus she's ever had apart from Coleen. When they wake at breakfast time, they have one final gentle fuck. Joanna phones Coleen who joins them to enjoy a cream pie fresh and tasty from her well ravaged cunt. Coleen can't believe how different it tastes from Toby's spunk. More salty and with a rich strong flavour similar to mangos, a fruit which she particularly enjoys. It's even creamier than Toby's. Coleen has enjoyed spending more time with her friend Derek but appreciates Joanna's phone call. Licking up her lover's spunk makes her feel part of Joanna's sexual experience. Of course, her feelings of humiliation are all part of a cuckold's strange "enjoyment". She'll be sure to tell Derek what she likes about Peter's spunk when she gets him on his own.

After they have eaten breakfast which Mary and Toby had missed out on, Joanna and Coleen knock on Toby's door. Toby comes out fully dressed and they go to Coleen and Joanna's room.

"Have I missed breakfast?" Toby says.

"Yes, it's only served until 10am." Joanna tells him.

"I'm sorry to spend so long with Mary. I've told her I need to give my attention to you for the rest of the weekend."

"Are you in trouble?"

"No, I think she was relieved if anything. After all this was planned to be a chance for her to spend quality time with Peter."

"Yes, he's managed to find consolation elsewhere." Coleen says grinning.

"Oh good. Did Peter make you happy.?"

"Yes, but I did miss you. Can I pay you a visit after we've been to Funny Girls tonight?"

"I'll be hanging onto your arm tight for the rest of the weekend. Peter needs to reclaim his hot wife.

"Sounds like a plan. All six of us are going out as a gang, aren't we? It should be a good laugh." Toby says.

They all enjoyed The Funny Girls show. Somehow the DJ had spotted that there was something unusual about the six of them, so he did make a lot of jokes at their expense. Of course, if anything, Coleen fitted in better than any of them. The DJ managed to find out that Coleen was married to Joanna. When he spied Joanna kissing Toby passionately, he made sure everyone in the audience knew about it. The words 'cuckold' and 'sissy' were liberally sprinkled into his comments. All six of them laughed along with the rest of the audience and a few men and women in the audience came to them and shook their hands.

All six were invited to attend private parties afterwards at the homes of other people in the audience. They thought it sensible to decline, even when the DJ came over with a similar request. Somewhat the worse for wear, all six staggered drunkenly home singing some of the popular songs they'd heard that evening before falling into bed. Toby and Joanna with Coleen in attendance, Mary and Peter with Derek in attendance. All were back where they started at last and happy about the way things had turned out.

After a Sunday morning at The Pleasure Beach, they returned home that afternoon.

12