All Comments on 'Joanna, I Love You'

by gunhilltrain

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
stockingnutstockingnut4 months ago

Wow! I love the stockings and garters. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very nice, sweet seduction.

gunhilltraingunhilltrain6 months agoAuthor

No, it is not Joanna Jett, although I used her for some inspiration. For one thing, this person is American, not British. Also, it takes a lot of time and inspiration to write these things, and for the moment I do not have a follow-up. I am working on other stories for three different sites.

james1801james18016 months ago

Enjoyed it, but had hoped for more. I take it the lady's real surname is Jett, who is just fantastic at what she does. Please continue this story, don't leave us hanging? 🤞

gunhilltraingunhilltrain11 months agoAuthor
To DaddyDear

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. I have no direct experience with this, so I had to make up what seemed plausible. For some intuitive reason, I decided that the main character did not have SRS for various reasons but she still accepted the way she was.

DaddyDearDaddyDear11 months ago

This story was wonderfully written. I'm 70 years old now, but 35 years ago I met and dated a trans woman that did have SRS. We actually met on a regular dating site. I had no idea she was trans when we met, and we lived together for several months. If not for the fact that I had my three children living with me we might still be together. I would have preferred she hadn't had the SRS surgery as I think it took away much of her sex drive. I still think of her often wondering what might have been................

CalusaCalusaabout 1 year ago

I like this! Where was she when I was growing up?

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 1 year agoAuthor
What happens next?

People have asked about what happens next, and at this point I have no idea or if I will ever describe it. Sexual relations between transgender and non-transgender people do happen, but I don't know how common those are. Here, they seem to have a commitment for the summer, although it's suggested that things may change when the new semester starts in September.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 1 year agoAuthor
Rutgers and Edison

I did live in New Jersey for a number of years, although I didn't grow up there and I don't live there now. I took some graduate courses at Rutgers in the 1980's and my daughter got her B.A. from there in 2013. I know Edison pretty well although it wasn't one of the towns I ever lived in. I often place a story in some real time and place, even though I didn't give a vast amount of detail here about the setting.

Femboy_AmandaFemboy_Amandaover 1 year ago

Growing up in Highland Park NJ in the 1990s, if only I knew who I was then, man this would be a lot closer to a possible reality. I love seeing Edison and Rutgers used in a story.

kriss4912kriss4912over 1 year ago

Great fantastic wonderful wish I'd known by a Joanna Hope there more But a BIG thank you sofar xxx

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you. I'm considering whether to have a sequel or simply to leave the ending as it is. It takes a long time to write these things - this one took at least six weeks.

kriss4912kriss4912over 1 year ago

Wonderful fantastic read Joanna hope will teach him how to love a true woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really dug this, I hope some more comes of it. Especially beyond oral.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Put some more words like "ohhhhh,,,,,,,aaaaaahhhhhh,,,,,now, now.......NOWWWWWW".

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you. I came of age in the 1970's and the next two decades seemed less contentious about social issues than the present time. Transgenderism was not a large topic in that era. One bit of research I did is that the majority of transgender people do not get reassignment surgery for various reasons. I suppose that many if not most of them are content with that situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I haven't read your other stories, so I do not know if this is your natural writing style, but in any case, I very much appreciated the gentle, polite manner of narration. It really tied in with the narrator being a polite, shy man who grew up in "olden times". Sorry, but to a young brat like myself, the 80s and 90s are olden times indeed :D I thoroughly enjoyed the story, and appreciate your not rushing the end to a "love confession" despite the title being "Joanna, I love you". Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergunhilltrain@gunhilltrain
Time and place matter I suppose. At present I'm between the Metro-North (formerly New York Central) Harlem Division and the NYC Transit Authority's #2 train line. Thus I'm on both the wrong side and the right side of the tracks at the same time. Anyway, for me the Midnight Sp...