Joanne Catches Hubby Being Jenny

Story Info
Impotent crossdresser caught by his wife and her lover.
896 words
3.38
8.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edsoames
edsoames
87 Followers

Jenny heard a car pull up, doors open and close, and the sound of a couple chattering away. He looked out from behind the curtains. To his excitement and alarm he saw his wife approaching the front door, holding her hand was a dark skinned, much younger man. Panic set in. Roy was supposed to be at a work related seminar at the other end of the country. Joanne was supposed to be staying in the capital for a show with friends.

Their footsteps were on the stairs. Joanne's beau was obviously putting his hand up her skirt, at least he was judging by what Joanne was saying. By the time Roy had made up his mind whether he wanted to be caught as a dressed Jenny or a naked Roy, the bedroom door opened.

After a moment of stunned silence Jenny made a dash for the door. Nathan, the guy Joanne had brought home, mistook his sudden movement as an attack on him. A testosterone driven fist knocked Jenny to the floor. Nathan immediately apologised because he thought he had struck a woman. He realised the figure on the floor was probably Joanne's crossdressing husband when he saw the wedding tackle hanging under the short skirt. Nathan was disgusted but had taken enough wives to bed to know there was too good an opportunity to really humiliate a husband to pass up. Nathan flicked out a foot and connected with Jenny's balls, "You're not going to be any trouble are you sissy?"

Roy shook his head.

Joanne wasn't happy with either of her men. She chided Nathan for hitting her husband and went verbally to town on Roy for embarrassing her so. Her temper got the better of her and she too kicked her husband in the balls.

Nathan took out his phone and took a series of photos of Roy, who was still curled up in pain. He warned him that they would be seen by all his neighbours and then posted on social media if he made a fuss.

Nathan grabbed hold of Joanne and turned her to face Roy. He told her to lift the hem of her dress. Roy could see the very wet patch on her knickers. Nathan's hand worked its way past the gusset and his fingers slid into her. He pulled them back out along with a dollop of his thick, white, creamy cum. He flicked it into Roy's face. Roy went to wipe. Nathan told him that if he did he'd get another kick in the balls. Roy's hand fell away.

"I filled her with that in a layby on the busy main road on the way here nancy boy, perhaps she'll let you have a taste of the next load I empty into her cunt?"

Joanne licked her lips and nodded, she was always willing to do anything Nathan wanted of her. The delicious thrill of being the plaything of her lover had enabled her to put aside many of the boundaries she's previous considered her red lines. She knew it wouldn't be too long before her was sharing her with other men.

"Undress your wife for me sissy and pulled her knickers off with your teeth."

Nathan watched the nancy boy cuckold struggling to get his wife's knickers off. Nathan knew he must be getting the taste of cum from them and was certainly savouring the aroma of his freshly fucked wife's used cunt.

Nathan had stripped. Joanne and Nathan caressed and kissed while Roy watched from where he lay, amazed at how willingly Joanne was allowing herself to be molested. She certainly didn't need saving. Even the contrast of Nathan's firm young black athlete's body and Joanne's more mature shapes stimulated Roy's mind, if not his useless dick.

Of her own volition, Joanne dropped to her knees, gently caressed Nathan's balls and guided his rigid member past her lips and over her tongue. A quick, dismissive glance at Roy was followed by her total immersion in the job in hand, or in this case mouth. Roy winced as Joanne took her lover's thick black cock all the way to the hilt. He felt sorrow that he had never been able to release the same wanton inner slut, or even a bit of it, with his worthless prick.

Nathan pulled Joanne to her feet and whispered in her ear. She walk over to Roy , he turned his head to see her gaping pussy being lowered onto her face. The taste of Nathan's prior ejaculation was still there. As Joanne squatted over Roy, Nathan thrust his cock back into her mouth. For what seemed an age and hardly able to breathe, Roy lapped at Joanne cunt. Nathan thrusts became more urgent. Joanne's hand teased Nathan's balls. She felt them tense. Spunk hit the back of her throat just as Roy's tongue brought her to orgasm. As her twat spasmed the last of the spunk Nathan had put into her cunt earlier was squeezed out of her into Roy's mouth. In his mind it was Nathan's jizz running from throat and out of her cunt.

Nathan told Roy to stay just where he was, took Joanne to bed and spent the night fucking her. Roy was envious of Nathan's stamina and sad that he could only hear his wife in ecstacy but could not watch.

edsoames
edsoames
87 Followers