All Comments on 'Joanne's Fall Pt. 14 - Blacked Gangbang'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
SissywithabeardSissywithabeard10 months ago

I LOVE it sooo fucking much! please I want the next chapter!

l0vefunl0vefun10 months ago

A few chapters back I thought they actually wanted there slave to leave her husband and live with them and liked it and I was invested in every chapter , now I just see them trying to ruin her and others every chapter and feel very little browsing through chapters looking to see if this is the inevitable ending where everything goes wrong and they have destroyed everything she had friends family love and her company

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Amazing!

“She knew she should be embarrassed, she should feel ashamed of being used like that and looking like that, but that was how Joanne would feel, Joanne wasn't there anymore.”

Jo loved what was happening to her, and her previous life seemed to disappear. Big tits, tight and toned body covered with tattoos, filled and puffy cocksucking lips, and bleached blonde hair, Jo was indeed a new woman, a three-hole whore. This story gets better with each new chapter.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Unbelievably imaginative story. Joanne taking a new name, Jo, shows her almost complete transformation to Jo the whore for black men. Only at the very end of this chapter did Joanne reappear and express second thoughts. It looks like perhaps Jo and Joanne will coexist in the same body, at least for a while. Wow! Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Interesting story, keep writing the chapters, it's great work, I wish her clothes were more slutty. To work on the red street in town, to meet other prostitutes

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is such a fucking brilliant story!!! Can't wait for the next installment and to see how they change Jo next!

jleetechiejleetechie10 months ago

Fun ride, but Freddie is a drag. He needs to disappear. But ... is there an end goal? Chapter after chapter of being blacked will quickly become repetitive. Once she reaches ultimate humiliation, that is also the end. Should be interesting.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

No hiding it, Jo:Joanne loved all the fucking and new cocks in all her holes. She is definitely ready to be their whore for the coming week. I suspect there will be no going back.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"A few chapters back I thought they actually wanted there slave to leave her husband and live with them and liked it and I was invested in every chapter , now I just see them trying to ruin her and others every chapter and feel very little browsing through chapters looking to see if this is the inevitable ending where everything goes wrong and they have destroyed everything she had friends family love and her company"

yeah, I was expecting that the story would follow this route. Joanne already assumed she wanted to be a sex slave, next step would be accepting her marriage is over, and the she should live with Claire and her partner, they can give the kind of relationship Joanne wants and she wouldn't be without support. If Claire and her partner don't care about their pet this much, they should just leave her be without ruining her, I don't get this fantasy of ruining someone, sorry. I also don't get Joanne's husband, some times he seems that he cares and loves Joanne, others, like this chapter, it's almost as if he lived alone.

Anyway, I still enjoyed the chapter, the conflicts and smut, and although I have some observations about plot and characters, this doesn't mean I dislike the story, I know these points are mostly personal preferences. The story is still keeping me interested, and I'm curious for what will happen next.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

The longer Freddy is kept in the dark the better. That in itself helps maintain tension in the story. In spite of the humiliation and degradation, the tattoos, and big lips, Joanne has become a three hole fucking machine. With her now slimmed down and toned body, big tits, and bleached blonde hair, she is poised for her first experience as a whore. She has misgivings but probably does want to make Karl, Ray, and their gang proud of her.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Adding to my last comments. I love what the author has done by introducing Joanne’s alter ego, Jo.

Given the right circumstances (not being humiliated or degraded but still controlled and expected to fuck), Jo emerges and she is a real cockhound, eager to get big cocks in all her holes. Jo has no doubts, misgivings, or reservations and is all in with the fucking. Of course, after the enthusiastic fuck session is over, the author has Joanne reemerging with all her feelings of shame, humiliation, and fear if her husband finds out what she is doing. Jo adds another dimension to this incredible story and opens new possibilities and new tensions. I hope to read some more of her.

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle5510 months ago

Hope the husband is going to be included at some point, like maybe humiliated or some shit, I don't know, good story, in a hurry to see where it goes, thanks for that!

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

"A year ago, this would've never even occurred in her wildest nightmare, but this wasn't her anymore. Jo found some sick pleasure in having all these men watch her be a whore, even behind her husband's back."

Jo is the exhibitionist whore that Joanne could not be. Incredible!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loving it.

By the end she'll be a cock happy bimbo whore And she's enjoying the journey!

She's now ready for tattoos that can't be hidden, hight on her neck and face, permanently visible.

Her every day clothing needs to be slutty and working towards scandalous exposure.

Nipples visible at all times and skirts that only cover half her ass, at most.

The next time her son fucks her, he won't even recognise her!

Anthony1965Anthony196510 months ago

I love this story and this chapter didn’t disappoint. I love the physical changes that Joanne’s Masters did to her, the plump lips and blonde hair, making her a bimbo. I love that she started smoking too. I can’t wait to read the next chapter about Jo becoming a prostitute.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love where this story is going! I hope Jo will become the most scandalous whore wanting to out slut the competion with the most outrageous outfits highest heels thigh boots. She should get a tongue piercing to give better blowjobs and more tattoo's, something like nasty or Jason's whore in her neck. A boob job could be fun. And as to Freddy she should seduce him to stay with her with her new sex skills. Just some thoughts, keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

and a spin off about Michelle's week?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love how Jo is more confident in being a piece of fuck meat. How about she gets bigger tits and an obnoxious BBL?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story is amazing, great job. I can’t wait to see what happens next. Hope the next chapter comes out soon. #1

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

As Jo prepares to be a whore, Jason and Claire should sign reluctant but submissive Joanne up with a gym to lose weight and tighten and tone her body for further display and fucking. Her “D” cup tits are OK, but perhaps an enhancement to DD or even F would make for an awesome and top-heavy complement to a hot and tattooed body, filled cocksucking lips, and blonde hair. Fabulous story. I really like Joanne’s misgivings and doubts about what is happening to her as a rich source of tension and conflict in the story.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

"Her long, blonde hair, her thick, filled lips, the mass amount of tattoos, her slimmer and more toned frame and finally, when she looked down, the two hoops in her pussy lips."

Even bigger tits would complete Joanne's new whore's body.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Tattooed and pierced, filled cocksucking lips, and bleached blonde hair, bigger tits would make Joanne/Jo the perfect bimbo fucktoy and whore.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

How about Jo (not reluctant and ashamed Joanne) give Freddy the deepthroat blowjob and fucking of his life. After showing him her changed and much decorated body she makes him an offer: She will not leave him if he enthusiastically accepts her new slimmed (new bigger tits on the horizon?), pierced, and tattooed body that is now fit and built for sex as Jason's blonde slut and whore.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm enjoying this story. I always appreciate the 'loss of control' fantasy and secretly wish someone would blackmail me! I want to know more about the second blackmailer. How do Jason and Claire handle him? Maybe a couple hours pulling a train of his own? Also Joanne's son. I'm thinking that he kind of knows that he fucked his mom - and liked it. What's next there? How about Freddy?

bdiver76bdiver7610 months ago

I am glad to see more of this story. I hope you keep going with Joanne's adventures

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Joanne’s alter ego Jo was a stroke of creative genius. The story gets twice as good!

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

“Locking herself in the bathroom, she looked at herself in the mirror. Covered in cum, tattoos, blonde, hair, big fat lips. She took a big, long drag of the cigarette before resting it on an ashtray next to the sink.”

Love it. Time for Jo to step up.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

There two delightful complications on this story: Freddy and her business. Freddy has only recently perked up a bit, but his lack of interest in sex with Joanne led her to porn sites. Now she is considering leaving him for her life as Jason and Claire's slut and whore. Her business, which Joanne appears to own, is now a source of humiliation. Claire has used her blackmail leverage to demote Joanne although Joanne is still committed to the business. Freddy and the business provide a wonderful counterpoint to Joanne the sex slave, slut, and soon-to-be whore for Ray and his gang. As suggested before, Joanne - or better yet, enthusiastic and self confident sexpot Jo - should give Freddy an ultimatum: accept her new body and new life fucking and sucking other men's cocks or leave. No more sulking and the silent treatment. As for the business, it serves as a major source of humiliation which Joanne ultimately needs to fuel her arousal and desire to suck cock and fuck.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

But given Michelle is bred, will we see Jo pregnant at some point?

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Joanne was thinking about birth control pills a couple of chapters ago. I hope she did something about that before she gets knocked up. She will be getting a lot of cock and cum in her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More gym work for Joanne to strengthen and tighten up her body.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

"Quickly showering and getting dressed in business attire for work, clothes that barely fit her now with how much weight she had lost, Joanne was actually amazed at how toned her body was becoming."

A great detail. With her big tits, Joanne's body is more and more looking to be built for sex.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Joanne worries that her son Tom will recognize her as the big-titted whore he fucked. I would not be surprised if Jo would not hesitate for a minute to fuck her son if she had no choice. This possible incest angle could be very interesting. Joanne’s degradation into a complete slut and whore is not over.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

I have commented on this earlier, but I really like the very imaginative details the author gives about Joanne’s thoughts and feelings about her changing body. Despite her misgivings, when she looked in the mirror in the last chapter or two, she saw a slimmed down, toned, and shapely mature woman, decorated with slut tattoos and piercings, filled cocksucking lips, and big tits. She had to admit to herself that she liked what she saw. She still feels ashamed when she has to wear the revealing slut clothes that Claire made her buy that display her new body, but she must realize that men look at her and want to fuck her increasingly “hot” and decorated mature body. Whenever Jo makes an appearance, she will no doubt revel in the effect she has on men when they look at her big tits and new body, and she will be eager to suck their cocks and have her holes filled. She will get the opportunity in the coming week of whoring. The story is getting very interesting indeed.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Author wants feedback. This story is hot, hot, hot. Clearly among his best, if not the best of his stories. No clear end in sight, thank goodness.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amazing. Hope the next chapter comes out soon.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

“ She lay there panting and moaning for a while, not caring that 8 black men were all watching her naked, cum covered body. She knew she should be embarrassed, she should feel ashamed of being used like that and looking like that, but that was how Joanne would feel, Joanne wasn't there anymore.”

Love it!

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

More exhibitionism will humiliate Joanne even further and help her to realize that she was made for sex and to service men and their cocks.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More exhibitionism needed.. agreet to the above comment🙌

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Can’t wait to read how now sexy and big-titted Joanne/Jo takes to the week servicing men’s cocks as a whore. Will this lead to more changes for Joanne/Jo?

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Apparently Freddy is not a part of Joanne’s thoughts as she anticipates her upcoming week as a Whore.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Can I give more than five stars! Can’t wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A wonderful story, I am waiting for the next part

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Joanne’s shame and Jo’s lust will again come to the fore as she begins the week as Ray’s big-titted white whore. Once she gets a cock in her I suspect that Jo’s lust will overcome Joanne’s shame and she will love being fucked over and over.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

.

"Do what you have to." She said to herself in the mirror and then stepped into the shower, mentally preparing herself for the week ahead.”

Joanne, who is Jason’s submissive sex slave and now Ray’s whore, seems to be thinking very rationally and not at all mesmerized by Jason’s blackmail and dominance and her current plight. Now with a slimmed down but still top-heavy body, with filled cocksucking lips, tattoos, piercings, and bleached blonde hair Joanne is near complete degradation into a very marketable whore. Does she have the internal resources to escape her predicament? Will she want to? Looking forward to the next few chapters.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

"Oh yeah," Jason moaned, "Suck that black cock you dirty, married whore."

"Mmm." Joanne instinctively moaned as she loved having such a big cock in her mouth."

Joanne/Jo is ready for her whore experience.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hope the next chapter comes out soon.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

An interesting story, I hope it will continue for a hundred chapters, it is interesting that black men send her to the street or to a brothel, and she wears sexy clothes, she has sex with 15 men during the day, the cleaner is homeless, restaurant workers

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Ray is right. Joanne now has a mature but slimmed down hot body, whore tattoos and piercings, cocksucking lips, and very big tits. Despite her internal reluctance, she cannot deny her body's craving for big cock. Joanne, or Jo, will make a great three-hole whore for the next week.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please continue, this story is great.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

I can easily image Jason having Joanne maintain or even increase her gym work and dieting, and get more tattoos and more piercings. She now has a slimmed down and increasingly tight body and ass. How about increasing her tits to 36FF or even G cup? This would probably humiliate Joanne, but one look in her mirror and she would know that she had a stunning body, made for fucking and to attract and please men. Jo would love new, bigger, tits and the new decorations.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

There has only been a little woman on woman action in the story so far; I think just gorgeous Michelle eating out Joanne. at Jason's direction. I. would love to read about a more extended session with those two now very hot women, with toys and bondage. Claire could orchestrate the use of dildos, vibratory, and physical restraints. The session could conclude with Jason, Ray, and his "thugs" gangbanging both women in all of their holes. Again, Joanne would be humiliated and feel ashamed as he body loved all the attention. She may be close to admitting that she is indeed a slut and whore, even as her mind resists everything that is done to her. In the end, her craving for strange cock and pussy is even stronger as her relationship with Freddy and her business deteriorates further.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Building on my last comment, Jason could pimp out Michelle and Joanne to bachelor, birthday, and fraternity parties to serve as “entertainment.” They could put on a lesbian show, after which all their holes would be available. Jason would make a lot of money from their performances at both black, white, and mixed groups. Jo would surface at these events and would love it. Afterwards, Joanne would again worry about what she was becoming - or had become. This would be aggravated at work, where her big tits (or possibly new, huge, enhanced tits) and even more tattoos and piercings would be on display in the slutty clothes Jason made her wear. Joanne would struggle to be taken seriously with a body that only a stripper or whore would have. Freddy’s silence could end if Joanne sported new enhanced tits and even more decorations and gave him world-class deepthroat cocksucking and sucked the cum out of him with her mouth, cunt, and ass like a muscular vacuum cleaner. He would love fucking her in her ass, and would think that “only a whore” would enjoy being fucked in the ass. With no knowledge whatsoever of her activities under Jason and Claire, he could decide that she was a “whore” and begin calling her a whore and slut, thoroughly enjoying fucking her new hot body. Jo would give Freddy professional quality service, and Joanne would worry about what he is now thinking of her, perhaps realizing that he now believes that she is, somehow, a whore.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

"Fuuuuckk yeess! I love your black cock!" Jo moaned as she instantly started to bounce back on him, all of her gym work out had made this even easier."

I really like the detail about the gym work that the author included. Jason had Joanne go on a diet and a rigorous gym regime to transform her mature and heavy body into a fit, toned, and sexy body. He clearly wanted a slut who was slim and fit to handle all the fucking and whoring demands he was placing on her without tiring. Joanne certainly liked the new look even as she wondered what was happening to her. Jo loved the energy she now had to handle all the cocks she was getting in her.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Apropos my last comment, I do like erotic stories, clearly fantasy stories, where a woman, preferably a basically attractive mature woman, transforms her body, or has it transformed by someone else, into a very fit, shapely (and preferably very big-titted) cock-craving fucking machine. This story fits my ideal fantasy story very well. Jason is transforming Joanne as I would have hoped, into the kind of woman described above. That the transformation is involuntary adds immeasurably to the drama and eroticism of the story, especially when it is told from the POV of the woman, in this case, Joanne. Shame, humiliation, and fear must compete in her mind with her sexual pleasure from the humiliation from being used, and from her orgasms from the multiple cocks she is made to experience. This is why I love that Joanne’s fitness regime, imposed by Jason, is a part of her story, and key to the transformation of her body. Tattoos and piercings on her increasingly shapely and fit body help to solidify in her mind that she is a slut and whore, whose purpose is to attract and please men and their cocks at Jason’s direction. At the same time, her own thoughts are contrary to what her body is telling her. Her alter ego, Jo, is loving the transformation, and has no guilt or misgivings. Either way, Joanne has come to like how her body has been transformed and is now shapely, fit, and toned, with her large, though not huge (as I would prefer) tits. She may even think that she now has, whatever her misgivings, a body made for sex, and which needs a lot of cock on a regular basis, which of course I assume was one of Jason’s goals. Fabulous story. Looking forward to Joanne/Jo’s whoring experience.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle9 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. Love her journey. Please finish her journey and let us know how you want it to end. Please continue

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

So many more adventures could await Joanne/Jo and I hope the author tells us of them.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

More unwanted exhibitionism for slimmed down, tattooed, pierced, busty, and sexy Joanne.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

‘Mistress," Joanne whispered, "Please, I can't do this, the tattoos I can hide from Freddy, but I can't hide this."

"Oh Joanne," Claire whispered, somehow using her real name put more fear into Joanne, "this is just the start."

Love this interchange, as Joanne is about to have her lips filled. More body decoration and possibly other modification are clearly in Joanne’s immediate future.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

"Joanne silently got back to her knees and took his thick, black cock back into her mouth. Lovingly bobbing up and down on it like the whore she now was.

After a few minutes, she felt a pair of hands on her slightly toned arse cheeks."

So, despite her misgivings, somehow Joanne has become a whore - at least for now. And now her ass is now "slightly toned." This is another passage that clearly indicates that Joanne's body is fitter and more "toned" since

she began her dieting and gym work. I love

these details that add so much to the story.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

Unless Freddy is to be kept in the dark to sulk indefinitely (which does add some delicious tension to the story), it is time for him to get with the program and endorse his wife’s new look, new slimmed down and fit body (I hope her tits have not shrunk with her weight loss - enhancements may be in order to maintain her top-heavy sex appeal), tattoos and piercings, filled lips, etc. Joanne can service him with all her newfound skills as the whore she now is and Jo could even fuck his friends if he wanted. He may think she is a whore, but that does not necessarily have to be a bad thing. Joanne of course would be humiliated and ashamed to fuck her husband as a whore might, but she would probably orgasm from just the thought. Displaying herself to Freddy in her revealing whore outfit might turn him on and reveal a perverted and kinky side that he did not know he had. I hope Joanne’s story has many, many more chapters. We still have Jason’s beautiful new sex slave, Michelle, and Joanne’s office to explore further as Joanne’s transformation moves to a new level. More embarrassment, more humiliation and shame, more changes to her body, more fucking and whoring and much, much, more pleasure from all the cock. What will happen next?

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

"Joanne managed to pull the tight, leather top over her head and her big tits bounced around."

So Joanne's diet did not affect her large bosom and she will start her whoring week with big

tits, a hot decorated body, and plump cocksucking lips. Fabulous!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The story is so beautiful, I suggest it continue for 50, chapters. You are making a great show. I hope that the slave gets involved in the society of whores, sleeps with her female colleagues, eats food with them, goes to work with them, shares clothes and uses the toilet with them, has sex with them

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story is amazing, please continue it. 10/10

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hope this epic story really concludes a suspenseful plotline ... Will she loose company, husband, ... stay on as slave at the company ... get back into control ... or be totally disgraced and move on downwards as a street hooker or sex slave like Michelle?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

God this story is great, I hope the next chapter comes out soon.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

Joanne will be shown off in her whore clothes where her blonde hair, big tits, decorated, and slim body, will attract a lot of customers. She will be very busy, and will very quickly earn the money Jason owes Ray. Despite her shame and misgivings, she will be a very good whore for Ray and will get multiple orgasms from cock after cock in all her holes. Ray will likely want to keep Joanne as his whore. What then?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter. I keep checking back daily

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

Echoing another commenter, Joanne is now plummeting down toward a life as a tattooed and pierced big-titted sex slave and whore who craves cock in all her holes despite her misgivings, humiliation, and shame. Will she lose everything and become a street walking prostitute? Is this the fate that the author has marked out for her? It looks like a long and incredibly erotic journey no matter what happens.

TwistedMancTwistedManc8 months agoAuthor

Hi everyone, thank you all for your comments! I always love to hear back from you guys! The next chapter of Joanne's story as been finished, I am just waiting on literotica to approve it then it will be live for you all! Hope you all enjoy x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES