All Comments on 'Joanne's Fall Pt. 15 - The Whore'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony19658 months ago

So hot!!! Another great chapter! Seems like Joanne and Dwayne are falling in love with each other. Hopefully Jo and Suzie find some alone time together.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

Fantastic! Amazing! I love it. Each chapter gets better and better. Joanne’s words and thoughts really make her a believable, three-dimensional character with whom this reader can empathize.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

"I'm... 46, actually, I turn 47 next week." Joanne replied, almost embarrassed for being so much older.

"Wow!" Suzie said in shock, "I thought you were 30 at the most!"

All the gym work and dieting has paid off for mature Joanne. With her very big tits, slimmed down body, makeup, filled lips, and blonde hair, Suzie and Joanne’s customers all thought she looked young and very attractive. Now just some more gym work to slim and tone her “thick thighs.” This would also be a good opportunity to work her glutes and tone her ass, perhaps even getting something close to a bubble butt. Joanne is beginning to realize how good she looks and enjoyed her first customer fucking her “big tits,” which apparently had little sag. Joanne is now pretty sexy and hot, and the admiring looks she gets pleases her, even as she claims to be “disgusted” that she is working as a prostitute.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

There are so many great lines in this chapter, most of them expressing Joanne’s thoughts about being a whore. This is one:

“But you, you seem to be doing okay." Ray told her.

“Naturally good at being a prostitute, not exactly something I'd put on my CV,” thought Joanne.

"I mean that as a compliment," Ray explained, "

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

As a prostitute, Joanne, probably for the first time, felt that she was in sexual control, and she liked it. She also admitted that she liked being the best whore she could be. She is close to admitting that she has become a slut, who needs cock in her holes as often as possible. Especially Dwayne’s big cock. “I'm so pathetic,” she thought, “finding a single ounce of love from this thug who is pretty much my pimp whoring me out. But he is different, he's good to me, he gives me what I need.” But he cannot do anything about Jason and Claire’s blackmail, and will tell her at tomorrow’s party. Joanne is a wonderful creation of the author, and the constant stream of thoughts that she has about her transformed body and life make her a very relatable and appealing character. I hope the author is able to publish the next chapter soon.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

“That's it, you stupid, pathetic, dumb slut. You keep cheating on Freddy. That's all you’re good for, you're nothing but an ugly whore for any cock to use.”

This is the last line of the story, and it reflects Joanne, not Jo. What is interesting is that Joanne/Jo is not ugly; she is anything but, with her slimmed down, decorated, and busty body. Suzie thought Joanne was about 30, not 46 years old. She does crave cock in her mouth and pussy, and “loves anal.” She is a “natural whore,” and seems to be more and more able to put Freddy out of her mind. When she is fucking another man, he does not enter her thoughts at all. Will she create a new life for herself as Dwayne’s lover and whore? She just might. His respect and affection, not to mention his admiration of and lust for her body, for her is something quite new in her life. Where will this go?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

poor Jo/Joanne is so in need of affection, care and appreciation, and she's getting it from no one, the end of the chapter when she begged for Dwayne to help her and he couldn't was so sad. She has zero deep meaningful connections, and this thing with the split persona is giving me vibes that she's gonna end in the hospital alone. I'm rooting for her, so I wanted a happy ending, but as the degradation goes deeper, it's getting hard for her to be in control of her life again. She's going steady to her downfall or insanity (or both).

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

“His hands suddenly reached forward and grabbed onto her big tits, he squeezed them and played with her nipples and Joanne felt herself getting more and more turned on. She started grinding herself back and forth, his cock only slightly moving in and out of her pussy but it felt amazing. Being in control, something Joanne hadn't felt in a long time. . . . “

"Mmmm fuck yeah," Joanne moaned, losing herself in the moment, "you like that? Your big cock feels so good in my tight little pussy. . . . Joanne had forgotten that she was getting paid for this and just enjoyed the sex.

These passage seem to make clear that whatever her doubts and misgivings about cheating on her husband, Jason has transformed busty Joanne into a slut for cock, and it seems to matter little whose it is or the circumstances. Working as the gang’s whore, she loves the pleasure she gets from all the fucking and having her body played with. It appears that she cannot get enough of it. Something, clearly she never got from Freddy. The author has written an amazingly erotic tale.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

The author has packed so much into this chapter that it certainly provides much grist for reader interpretation and speculation as to what might come next. The story certainly has engaged me. Thinking of the last comment by Anonymous, I too have come to have affection for Joanne and root for her to survive her blackmail and the predicaments that Jason and Claire have put her in. One positive sign is the feeling of sexual control that Joanne experienced with her Johns that her blackmailers never allowed her. As a result she enjoyed the sex with most of them and was quite unrestrained in her moans of pleasure and words to further stimulate and encourage them to fuck her more. It also looks like there might be something very good to come from her relationship with Dewayne, her lover and temporary pimp. We will find out why he cannot help her escape the clutches of Jason and Claire in the next chapter (I hope), but the author may eventually give her another way out. Certainly she has become a slut for cock, and her hope for a “normal” but boring life and job is a vain one, and she now probably knows it. Can she be degraded further? Possibly, but her quite surprisingly positive experience as Dwayne’s lover and whore suggests that her story could take another, perhaps surprising, direction. I certainly hope that the author can ultimately take Joanne to a place where she can be a total slut of her own choosing.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

"Show him what a good slut you are! This is what you were born to do! . . .She couldn't believe what had come over her, but she wanted to prove to him that she was the best whore he could ever want."

Perhaps this as good as it gets, and Joanne wants to be the best slut and best whore Dwayne could ever want. Forget Freddy, forget her company and her job, forget any semblance of a normal life. Is this Joanne's future?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

At this point, i'm only trading fast to see when the divorce happens, if Freddy gets a brain and do something useful or this end. Good writing, but a sad and terrible story (for me of course).

Good luck and hope to a good twist, a reversal, something...

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

“Before she even knew what happened or what came over her, Jo's fist closed and she hit Neil as hard as she could in his face.

Fuuuckk that hurt! Jo screamed in her head but she didn't want to look weak so she held it in.”

Something has definitely changed with Joanne/Jo.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

Freddy was, well , just. Freddy. But Dwayne was “perfect.”

SissywithabeardSissywithabeard8 months ago

I wanna keep reading!!!!

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

Two voices dueled in her head as Joanne sunk into sleep in Dwayne’s arms. She chose not to return early to Freddy, but attend the party with Dwayne the next day and stay for the remaining days in the week. Jo has won out for now, even as a small voice in her head tried to humiliate her and her decision. But it was her decision to make, not Dwayne’s. Wow! What a heroine, what a chapter ending, and what a story!

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

"Joanne had forgotten that she was getting paid for this and just enjoyed the sex."

Joanne is a slut for sure. Another telling passage in this remarkable story.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

“As disgusted as she was to be a prostitute, having a younger, handsome man wanking just by looking at her gave Joanne some sort of confidence.”

The author had Joanne have these thoughts on several occasions in this chapter. While she was “disgusted” at the idea of being a prostitute, she actually enjoyed the sexual experience with most, if not all, of the men she was with. At times this confused her; at other times she just allowed the pleasure to wash over her. In the end, she got so horny from all the fucking she wanted Dwayne in the worst way. Very imaginative writing, and what a story!

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

From all the dieting and gym work imposed by Jason, Joanne's body is now much more slimmed down, toned, and now deeply tanned. The tattoos and piercings that now decorate her body announce her status as a slut and whore. With her bleached blonde hair, filled lips made for sucking cock, and her very large tits which stand proud with astonishingly little sag, Joanne has been remade into Jo, a sexy woman who looks decades younger than her 50 years, now built to please men and take cock in all her holes. How will Joanne reconcile what she undeniably has become with her old life with Freddy and son Tom, and with her company? The author has taken prim and proper Joanne on a remarkable journey of transformation and I hope there will be many more chapters to come.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It is interesting that her identity is stolen by one of the prostitutes. The thief takes over the company and the house. JOANNE'S works for a long time as a prostitute and becomes pregnant and gives birth to a black child.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Looking forward to what happens next.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

46 but Susie thinks the whore Jo looks 30.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

“, , , but Jo felt comfortable with Dwayne. For the first time in half a year she felt safe, which frightened her most of all.“

I suspect that Joanne is frightened because she feels comfortable and safe with Dwayne, her pimp, who has whored her out for the past day or two. And she liked the sex with the strange men and the sexual with the Dwayne was the best she ever had. Add to this is the feeling of choice, of control, that Joanne felt while fucking the other men, and even with Dwayne. Is she coming to prefer this to anything else? And if so, she is probably afraid of what she is becoming, or has already become. This is an amazing story, and the author has created a complex and fascinating character in Joanne, who has feelings and thoughts throughout her transformation into a slut and perhaps even a whore.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

“Show him what a good slut you are! This is what you were born to do!”

I love this line. It perfectly f captures Joanne/Jo”s state of mind by the end of this chapter.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

I just finished reading your latest long story, “All Fucks Hotel” and I loved it. I really liked the characterization of Andy and Jenny. Their enthusiasm for new sexual experiences with each other and with others was very erotic and was well written. I especially liked their growing lust for each other, their openness and acceptance of fucking others, and their growing love for each other. That led their commitment to each other and to forego fucking others.

Having said all that, I think that Joanne’s Fall is a better story. You have created a wonderful character in Joanne. She is multi-dimensional and her doubts, misgiving, and often humiliation from her blackmail and forced sex must compete with the sheer physical pleasure that she got from being fucked over and over in all her holes, and from being whored out. This tension is what makes this story superior, as the reader is never sure where her journey to slutdom will lead, so every chapter is a kind of revelation, but again leading to a cliff edge ending, keeping the reader guessing. Joanne’s thoughts, and Jo’s thoughts as well, are very well described. She is torn between her assumed duty to her husband and marriage and her newfound desire for cock (and orgasms), even when forced. This makes for a compelling and suspenseful read. Against this, the enthusiasm of Andy and Jenny has no real tension, as their eagerness for new sexual experiences is unbroken and without any doubts. So you have written two great stories. “Joanne’s Fall” is my favorite of your stories. The sex scenes in both are marvelous, as they are in all your stories. Thank you and keep writing (I am looking forward to the next chapter in Joanne’s journey).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...