All Comments on 'Joanne's Fall Pt. 16 - Poor Freddy'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Liked the mounting suspense. Exploring staying with the gang .... decision to return to husband, but keeping options open fee .... failed mutiny against owners .... surprising climax with husband. Wonder if they part or re-unite. One suggestion: on the last morning before leaving she could have admitted that she had been euphoric, dreamed to stay on. But as now those balloons have busted, she just feels down and tired).

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

it's time for freddy to man up and do some good to joanne. he needs to help her get out, even if they divorce after all (and I wouldn't mind, he only cared about himself, he stopped looking at her when she gained weight, like she only mattered if she was hot)

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Oh dear, what is to become of Joanne? She is a slut for cock and kissy, and is still a sex slave of Jason, yet she somehow hopes and believes that she can get her old life back. The author has outdid himself with this chapter, with it's totally unexpected twist.. Love it and am looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Okay, damn, Joanne's in deep.

I hope that this doesn't turn into a 'Come clean and be forgiven' situation - I want to see Joanne's fall continue. There's still a ways she can go.

Looking forward to how this progresses!

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

At this point Joanne is not sure what she wants, except to get out from under Jason's control. It seems, though, that she has not realized that with Freddy's exposure of her Jason has little leverage over her. Her enjoyment of dominating Susie adds a new element which surprised her. She clearly cannot go back to her old life with Freddy but can she now free herself from Jason and

live her new life as a slut and perhaps even a

whore, but on her own terms where she

gets to choose to be dominated and with the

opportunity to sexually dominate another

woman like Suzie. Or will she be further degraded as a sexual slave with no end in

sight? I certainly hope that this is not her fate. Can't wait to see what new surprises the author has for us in this story.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Before she was married, “Joanne had always had pretty big tits, something she loved and knew other men loved, which just excited her more.”

We learn in this chapter that when Joanne was younger she was a hottie, and she knew it. In the last two chapters we find that Joanne is still hot with big tits, and after whoring for less than a week, she knows it. Can she use her still very hot top heavy body and newfound sexual experience to escape her current predicament? Perhaps she can successfully acknowledge to Freddy that she is a slut, tattooed with filled lips and bleached hair. Slimmed down, with still very big tits and beautiful, can Joanne seduce him as a whore might, and as another commenter suggested, help her escape Jason’s sadistic clutches, even if their marriage does not survive?

BiAus83BiAus837 months ago

Oh no, this is like a great soap opera, just as we are getting to the good part too! Keep up the great work!

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Joanne knows, and now Freddy knows, that Joanne is a slut for cock - and pussy - It probably matters little whether it is willing or unwilling. Freddy knows that his wife was hot when they met and he knocked her up. He can see that she is older but now very hot, and still very busty with a slimed down and decorated body. She needs more than he can possibly give her and she seems. to be a whore. He still loves her. She has been distant but seems to love him. What should he do? Fabulous story!

GamblnluckGamblnluck7 months ago

Now that Freddy is fully aware, she has nothing to hide. The blackmail material is useless. She is already ruined. She could break free any time she wants. All she has to say is 'police'.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Blackmail submission for extramarital sex is lame. Blackmail sex is rape. Period. Maybe if there is credible threat of physical violence to self or loved ones, or threat of severe legal and maybe financial ruin, but only yo buy time to get out of the blackmail. Then get help from husband and police. And now her marriage is dead. And she will be living a life if submission and incessant orgasm with a huge hoke in her heart until she is tossed aside in a few years for a new pice of ass. Joanne is monumentally stupid. Freddy is much better off with her excised from his life. Joanne killed her marriage and possibly herself. Survivor? Bs. More like a stupid coward. The readers her laud her character have more than one screw loose.

Insanehippie69erInsanehippie69er3 months ago

I love this story. I wasn't crazy about what happened to Michelle.The breeding of Michelle is a major downer.That can ruin the whole story for me .I would like to see you kill off Jason and Clair.I'am an old peaceful hippie and they make want to kill them.

PhilPhil1971PhilPhil1971about 1 month ago

Super hot story line -

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES