All Comments on 'Joanne's Fall Pt. 18 - Office Bonda'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
TwistedMancTwistedManc6 months agoAuthor

Hi everyone, I apologise this was supposed to be called "Joanne's Fall Pt. 18 - Office Bondage" but unfortunately it must've been too long because it didn't get changed

NiteStocker97NiteStocker976 months ago

I really like this series! Jo is a very interesting character that keeps the reader's attention, wanting to find out what happens next. Please keep writing more about her. You are one of my favorite authors on this site.

Anthony1965Anthony19656 months ago

Awesome continuation to this story! I can’t wait to read more.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

"Very nice," Claire said with a grin, "I must say, you are starting to look very, very hot."

"Thank you, Mistress." Jo replied. She was so used to hurtful abuse from her Mistress that she actually took the compliment well.

"Except your tits are hanging a little low, maybe we should get that fixed." Claire said and tapped a finger against her chin."

Jo has become a very slim (except for

her still somewhat thick thighs) and sexy slut.. It does look like Claire is right and some work to firm and lift Jo's big tits would really complete Jason's transformation of Jo into their mature but very hot whore

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

great story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It is exciting that Jo moves to an apartment shared by boys and girls and rents a room there. She meets more friends who study at the university and gets sex from one of her partners in the apartment while she prepares breakfast in the morning. I also hope that Jo participates in hanging the laundry on the window and the girls in the apartment can see her clothes. While she is showering at night, she has sex

It is also wonderful for the girls and boys in the apartment to watch her sitting on the toilet seat and urinating or defecating. She should send Jo to a plastic surgery clinic to get a more youthful appearance and have nails placed in her cheeks and nose. I also hope that she will gradually lose her money and her company and become poorer, relying on pornographic films or working in a café, restaurant, or bar for her income.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The course of the story's events is very wonderful. I hope that Jo will go to Rayan's parents' house and that Rayan will fuck her, that she will be insulted by Rayan's father, and that Rayan's father will force her to do housework and clean the house. Rayan's mother believes that Jo is one of Rayan's classmates in college and that she is her son's girl friend. She forces her to Rayan's father forced him to sleep with Rayan in his room, go with him to college, come to a family party or birthday party, or go with Rayan to a dance party. She would be slapped and kissed during this party.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Amazing story! I see that Jo has taken over from Joanne. She seems quite comfortable being a slut and whore, and needs the regular sex that she is now getting. A major sub-theme in this chapter seems to be her body. Jo looks at herself in the mirror and thinks she is hot. The two Ryans think so too. Claire, a total babe, likes what she sees. She and Jason have made Jo their fucktoy and entertainment and seem to have especially enjoyed making changes to Jo’s body. Losing weight, toning, tannng, tattoos, piercings, filled lips, bleached hair, Jo is now a much, much younger looking woman who craves the sexual experiences they force on her. Now Claire is thinking that Jo’s tits need to be firmed and lifted. Jason and Claire do enjoy turning Jo into a sexy slut and whore for their entertainment. I really enjoy reading about all the changes to her body - and what Jo thinks of them.

And yet the new Jo is a different person from Joanne. The author has brought Michelle back into the story in a bigger way, and has Jo thinking of Dwayne, who is more than just a big cock to her, ever as he “betrayed” her. And now Freddy. Does he still love her, even if she is a slut and a whore who fucks other men? Why else would he be knocking on her door? What great character in Jo/Joanne the author has created, and the story is fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

(Colin wears panties). Sorry, I haven’t had chance to subscribe as yet.

Wow! TM, what more can I say. This tale of Joanne/ Jo is awesome. The 18 chapters so far have got me totally captivated. Jo’s the perfect slut that I’d have loved to be, had I been born a girl. I’m totally envious of her. TM you must keep this story going, it has so much potential and is easily worthy of paperback.

So how would I like this story to develop? I fear (only slightly) that with Freddy now at her apartment door, that you may be intending that he forgives her, and takes her back, and they all live happily ever after . That would be such a shame. This is a brilliant story that you’ve obviously put a lot of thought into, and you truly deserve the acclaim of your readers. Somehow I don’t think I’ve much to worry about at this point.

As the story develops, just like others who’ve commented have said , she must lose everything. Her home, her business, her money, her family, friends and her self respect. She should end up in a squalid little bedsit, a far cry from the life she once knew. She should return to Dwayne and beg him to allow her to become one of his street whores. This could potentially open her story up even more. The £1000 that she’s already stashed in her business account could come to light and earn her a criminal record, short of imprisonment. Once whoring on the streets, she could be cautioned by the police, but in desperate need of the money she would continue only to be caught again and prosecuted in court. Her previous criminal record would be taken into account making things worse. Imagine her shock and shame, when after her court appearance, she’s walking past her local newsagents, when she notices her picture on the front cover of the local newspaper with the headline ‘ Former successful local businesswoman, heavily fined for prostitution’. Everyone would now know about Joanne, her old friends , her mum and dad, her former employees, her family doctor, Tom’s former teachers, everyone. She’d only have Jo to hide within now.

Of course Tom would have to find out by other means about his mother. Maybe he could find out via watching porn with friends, He’d recognise the tattoos from her behind as belonging to the prostitute that he’d once fucked and asked Ryan if he could arrange for him to fuck her again. He’d find out where she was working and go looking for her, but would he fuck her?

With the fine, she’d be in even more debt, she’d have to do more for Dwayne, parties, hardcore demeaning porn films. She’d be pissed on, bukkakie, made to use vegetables on herself, but ultimately her fall wound be complete and she’d finally end up in prison.

Que next story: Jo’s prison experiences.

TM. I love this story and look forward to Joanne’s demise going deeper and deeper. I love that the story is told in the first person, it allows for a portrayal of her true emotions and feelings.

Could I make just one negative comment though. I would like to see some of the scenes being a bit more graphic. I think that her street whoring could be an idea chance to try this. Street whores work in very seedy areas. It can be cold , rainy ,but they still work because the need the money or their pimps give them no choice. Their punters can be old, ugly, have B.O. Some can just be weird or frightening, threatening even. They might even take her to really grotty places to fuck her. They might even refuse to pay her or even rob her. She might have to run from a punter who scares her, breaking a heal as she runs through the streets, running barefoot on the cold wet tarmac in heavy rain, only to face the wrath of Dwayne for not making enough money that night.

The possibilities are endless, and for all my ideas , you’re the scribe. But please T.M. We want more.

Regards.

Colin wears panties

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

“So, I've had Jason fuck my mouth and cum over my face. Black Ryan fuck my cunt and fill that hole with cum, and now White Ryan fuck my arse and fill that hole with cum.

Jo smiled to herself as she felt the cum leak out of her arsehole.

Other than Jason, I actually wanted it. Fucking hell, I really am a whore.”

Not only has Jo superseded Joanne, but Jo is unashamedly a slut, and even a whore. She is self confident, and realizes that even when she is forced by Jason or Claire, she really likes the sex and orgasms she gets from their sadism and bondage. Gone is humiliated and ashamed Joanne. While Jo wants to get out from under Jason’s thumb, she takes things in a more matter-of-fact way. Her empathy and support for beautiful Michelle is new, as Jo does not seem to see herself as just a helpless victim, even as she is Jason’s slave too. It will be very interesting to see what happens when she meets Freddy.

And Tom? And her business, which Sarah seems to be helping to keep afloat.

I love how the author has created a fabulous story and Jo/Joanne is incredible.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

An exciting, great, and wonderful story. The context of the story is wonderful. The most wonderful thing is that you go with Ryan to a party, to a disco, or to a night club. They sit together on the leather chair. Jo sways and grinds on Ryan’s dick. She dances on the pole and drinks beer. Then she returns with him to his house. Jo wears denim shorts and a crop top and looks like a girl in... Twenty years old. His father thinks she is a prostitute or his girlfriend. She continues to stay at Ryan’s house for days. She goes shopping with Ryan, to the beach, and to more parties. Ryan buys her prostitute clothes, tight jeans, and a bikini. Ryan suggests that she become an influencer on Instagram. She wears a bikini and films her first video on Instagram. Instagram While she is swaying and showing her tits or while she is kissing Ryan, she gets money as a result of uploading this video. Ryan also films her while she is working in the kitchen or exercising in the gym, and he uploads these videos on his website on Instagram.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

An exciting, great, and wonderful story. The context of the story is wonderful. The most wonderful thing is that you go with Ryan to a party, to a disco, or to a night club. They sit together on the leather chair. Jo sways and grinds on Ryan’s dick. She dances on the pole and drinks beer. Then she returns with him to his house. Jo wears denim shorts and a crop top and looks like a girl in... Twenty years old. His father thinks she is a prostitute or his girlfriend. She continues to stay at Ryan’s house for days. She goes shopping with Ryan, to the beach, and to more parties. Ryan buys her prostitute clothes, tight jeans, and a bikini. Ryan suggests that she become an influencer on Instagram. She wears a bikini and films her first video on Instagram. Instagram While she is swaying and showing her tits or while she is kissing Ryan, she gets money as a result of uploading this video. Ryan also films her while she is working in the kitchen or exercising in the gym, and he uploads these videos on his website on Instagram.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

I can imagine Claire arranging for Jo to have her tits firmed and lifted, and with that final piece of work completed on Jo’s body, they could force her to display herself publicly. She could be pimped out as a stripper and whore. She could make them a lot of money with her hot and very busty body. She and beautiful Michelle would make for a great act.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

“Jo smiled to herself as she felt the cum leak out of her arsehole.

Other than Jason, I actually wanted it. Fucking hell, I really am a whore.”

I love these lines. Jo loves it all. Anything is possible for this hot slut.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

“She wore a tight, grey pencil skirt and a white blouse. . . .Sitting down at her desk in her office, she got a glimpse of herself in the reflection of the computer screen before it turned on. Her slim face with a good jaw line, no hanging double chin. Thick, plump lips and blonde hair. That was who she had become, the old Joanne was well and truly gone.”

This is Jo. We don’t know how Joanne dressed for work, but it probably was not in a pencil skirt and white blouse that showed off her big tits. Most likely Jo also wore heels to show off her toned legs and ass. In this chapter Jo seems very much aware of her now slim, busty, and sexy body and likes that the two young Ryan’s seem not to get enough of it.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

"Jo loved it, hearing this younger man so in love with her body."

No now cannot enough of young cock.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

We have not had much of Joanne’s son Tom, and her husband, Freddy involved in Jo’s sexual adventures. Perhaps Jason could fuck Jo/Joanne in front of Freddy, or more interestingly, have her work as a stripper and whore (with enhanced and lifted tits), and have Tom in the audience, unbeknownst to Jason or Jo . Tom may get so turned on that he wants to fuck the very hot whore, Jo, who is surprised but likes his big cock. This could tun the sex slave story upside down, and introduce an interesting incest angle. So much is possible with this kinky author.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

“As time went on, Jo kept looking at herself in the full length mirror.

Look at me, I'm a fucking whore! Literally, I have been a whore! But... I do look good.

Looking at herself in that state, Jo felt more and more helpless and more turned on.”

Jo likes what she sees: a slim and stacked whore whose body is meant to be abused and fucked. She gets wet just thinking about it. There are many, many great lines like these in this chapter, as Jo frequently thinks of herself as a whore who needs a lot of cock.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

"Very nice," Claire said with a grin, "I must say, you are starting to look very, very hot."

"Thank you, Mistress." Jo replied. She was so used to hurtful abuse from her Mistress that she actually took the compliment well.

"Except your tits are hanging a little low, maybe we should get that fixed." Claire said and tapped a finger against her chin.”

After all the gym work, dieting, tattoos, piercings, and tanning, Claire may have been thinking that lifted and firmer tits could take their now slim, decorated, and hot 47 year old sex slave and whore to the next level.

Jo may have been thinking that if her big tits were higher and firmer they would make her look like an even younger and hotter slut and whore, and how much her young lovers would enjoy them. Will Claire’s casual comment lead to further body modification and depravity for Jo?

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Joanne has been superseded by Jo, her nightly sexual alter ego, and is now a slut who needs regular and frequent cock. She enjoyed most of her experiences as a whore for Dwayne, and seems to view herself as a whore as well. She has now shown that she finds sexual pleasure from being forced to fuck Jason and his friends or experience pain. She seems to have become a BDSM slut. The question I have is if Jason and Claire no longer had blackmail leverage over her, would Jo still want to be sexually dominated to have more such experiences? Would she continue to be Jason and Claire’s fucktoy, if not exactly their sex slave? Would she get her tits lifted and even enlarged as Claire seems to want, or more tattoos and piercings if they wanted? I suspect that Jo does not like being their sex slave, but certainly seems to want more of the sexual experiences they give her, and she definitely now likes what they have done - or made her do - with her body. The forced gym work and diet now seems normal to Jo, and she now is very conscious of the sexy, decorated and busty (even if her tits are hanging low) woman when she is in front of a mirror. So if Claire wants her tits enhanced, I suspect that Jo would go along without any reluctance, even if they whored her out to pay for the enhancement. She is becoming more and more proud of her slim and sexy body and big tits, so anything that would make her even more sexually attractive is now something she most likely wants. And Freddy? Does he want Jo, even if she is a tattooed and pierced slut and perhaps a whore, with bigger, lifted tits who now routinely wears much more revealing clothes than he was used to seeing her in. Jo/Joanne is a fabulous character and the author has created enough predicaments for this very erotic heroine to last a lifetime in this very erotic story.

ColinwearspantiesColinwearspanties6 months ago

Hi TM. I’m the guy who sent a long comment to you about 12 days ago, labelled Anonymous ((Colin wears panties). I’ve now subscribed to Literotica. Really love these chapters and I sincerely hope that you found my comments useful. Please give us more. Regards CWP.

MtlstlMtlstl6 months ago

Amazing. Hope the next chapter comes out soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES