Joanne's Fall Pt. 19 - The New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To her surprise, even with all the exercise she had been doing, Jo was knackered by the end of her first shift. Her feet felt dead and her legs hurt.

When they finally closed up, Jo sat down on one seat and rubbed her foot from outside of her shoe.

"So, how was your first shift?" Jonathan asked, she hadn't seen him come out of her office since she first got there.

"Good thank you." Jo replied with a fake smile.

"Great, here's your tips for today." He said and handed a few notes over.

£50, this won't last long. At least when I was a prostitute I earnt £1,000 for a week's work.... No, don't even think about it!

She gave another smile to her new boss and headed home.

Once she was through the door she peeled off her new uniform, lit a cigarette and went onto her phone. She quickly found Black Ryan, or personal trainer Ryan, and called him.

"Hey, what's up?" He asked when he answered.

"What are you up to?" Jo replied and inhaled the smoke.

"Just finishing work, why?" Ryan replied, it sounded like he was getting into his car.

"Can you come over? I'm horny as fuck and need that big, black cock." Jo said to him, knowing hearing her talk like that turned him on, as well as turning herself on.

"Sure thing, be there in 10." He said and put the phone down.

Jo finished smoking as she waited for Ryan and then she eventually buzzed him up.

She waited for him, standing at the doorway completely naked.

When the beautiful, 20 year old black man walked in he just smiled. Jo didn't say a word as he stared at her toned body. She quickly sunk to her knees, pulled out his big, black cock and wrapped her thick lips around it.

"Mmm!" Jo moaned, loving having any cock, especially a big, black on in her mouth.

"Oh yeah, I really am loving this." Ryan moaned back.

Just the fact that this hot, young man had been fucking Jo for so long made Jo feel so confident and proud of herself. She managed to keep him interested by doing anything he wanted.

After a few minutes of sucking his cock, Jo led him to the bed, lay him down and then lined his cock up with her arsehole.

It was still fairly stretched from Jason that morning so she easily took him balls deep inside of her.

"Fuuck yes!" Jo moaned and grabbed her big tits in front of him.

"So fucking tight!" Ryan moaned back.

He felt all over his firm, ebony body and she rode his cock with her arse, loving every slutty second of it.

She kept riding him like a wild animal, taking his entire cock out of her arsehole and then impaling herself back down on it.

"Fuck, yes! Fuck this fucking arsehole!" Jo moaned out.

"You love that black cock in there don't you?" Ryan panted back.

"You know I fucking do, I'm a whore for black cock!" She moaned.

Ryan then grabbed Jo and easily moved her around so she was on her hands and knees and he was behind her.

In one quick motion, Ryan slid his big, black cock all the way into her fucking arse. As he destroyed her arsehole, Jo rubbed her clit and fingered herself, giving her more and more pleasure.

"Oh fuck... yes... fuck that fat as with your big cock!" Jo moaned liked a whore.

SPANK!

"Fuck yeah, take that fucking cock!" Ryan roared back.

"Fuck me! This this dirty fucking whore!" Jo moaned to him, getting so lost in the moment, "Yes! Destroy me with your fucking black cock!"

"Fuck, I wont last much longer!" Ryan warned as he kept fucking her.

"Fucking cum in me!" Jo shouted, "Fill this fat arse with your thick fucking cum!"

Then she felt it, her bowels got stuck with his warm, creamy cum which forced her own orgasm.

"FUUUCCKK YEEESS!!" Jo screamed out.

Like always, they had a little kiss and then Ryan left.

Both of them knew the deal, it wasn't anything serious, Jo was a hole (or 3 holes) for him to fuck and Ryan was a big, black cock for Jo to use.

After he had gone, Jo lit another cigarette and stared out of her window.

My life may be falling apart, but at least I'm more sexually satisfied than I've ever been.

Jo's next shift, she had just given an order in to the pretty blonde behind the till when she heard the door open again.

She turned her head and saw a very well dressed woman enter. She looked to be in her 30s maybe, long, straight, black hair. She was slim, which was shown off by her tight, black pencil skirt and her white blouse that had black stripes going down on it.

Jo walked up to her, seeing the woman smile back.

"Hi, my name's Jo, can I get you a table?" Jo asked politely.

"Hmmm," The woman hummed, her eyes going up and down Jo's body, "yes please."

That was a bit odd.

Jo took the woman to a table and handed her a menu.

"Anything you would recommend," The woman asked and then looked at the name badge on Jo's chest, "Jo?"

For a second then I thought she was staring at my tits!

"The burger is especially nice." Jo told her, although truthfully she had never tried it.

"I'm sure a woman in your shape doesn't eat burgers, what about the salads?" The woman asked.

Jo blushed a little at the strange compliment.

"The Caesar salad is one of my favourites." Jo replied as her cheeks burnt a little red.

Jo had only eaten it once, but it was pretty nice.

"Very well, I'll have that." The woman said and handed back the laminated menu.

It was strange, Jo felt a little flustered by the woman as she headed back to the till.

"One Caesar salad please." Jo said to the young blonde.

"I've not seen her before, must be new." The young blonde said before taking the order back to the kitchen.

Turning her head to get a glimpse of the woman, Jo was startled to see her staring right back at her with a straight face.

Then, a group of young lads who looked about 18 entered.

Oh god, here we go, Jo thought as she forced a smile and walked over.

"Hi, I'm Jo, can I get you a table?" She asked politely.

The lads all stared at her for a moment when one started to laugh.

"Sorry love, but aren't you a little old for this job?" He laughed and Jo felt her cheeks burn with humiliation.

"Please, let me show you a table." Jo whispered, having to bite her tongue.

When she sat them down she walked off but heard them whispering.

"For an old bird she is pretty fit." One said.

"Oh yeah, I'd fuck the shit out of her." Another laughed.

Jo felt embarrassed, what have I become?

An hour later, the woman finished her meal and stood up from her seat. Jo instantly rushed over to clear her plate.

"I hope you enjoyed it." Jo said.

"It wasn't bad," She replied and placed a £50 note onto the table, "that's for you."

"Thank you?" Jo replied, what's her deal?

When she turned around, she saw Jonathan looking at her from across the restaurant, his arms folded and for the first time, he did not look happy.

A few days went by, Jo was fucked by Claire and Jason, although she never told them about her new job. She also fucked both white Ryan and black Ryan and had sex with Michelle.

Then on another shift, the same woman returned. Dressed again very formally.

At least I get a big tip from this woman, not that it helps much with my financial situation.

"Hi again." Jo said with a smile, maybe if I'm extra nice, I'll get an even bigger tip.

"Hello, same table as last time?" The woman asked, with just a hint of a smile.

"No problem ma'am." Jo said and forced another fake smile out. Her cheeks had started to hurt with all the fake smiling.

"Please, call me Alexia." The woman replied.

Alexia, pretty name.

Jo took her to the table and Alexia ordered the same salad again, this time, her eyes were very unsubtly staring at Jo's body. Which made Jo both blush and get turned on at the same time.

When she took the order back to the girl behind the till, the girl leant in to whisper.

"Jonathan isn't happy that you took that woman's tip, they're supposed to into the pot that we all share." She whispered.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know." Jo replied.

Was he really that annoyed about it? He never told me.

Jo found herself critiquing his management skills, knowing she could do a much better job of it herself, if she wasn't just a pathetic slut.

Alexia finished her meal and Jo went to clear out her plate.

"As nice as last time?" Jo asked.

"Not bad, but there's something else I would rather eat." Alexia whispered with a soft, seductive tone.

Oh my god, is she hinting at what I think she is?

Jo stared at her a little awkwardly, in her high heels, Alexia was a little taller than Jo.

"Here." Alexia said and handed Jo another £50 note.

"Thank you," Jo replied, for the first time feeling the graze of this woman's soft skin from her hand, "I'll put it in the pot."

"No," Alexia quickly shot back, "that tip is for you, no one else."

Jo was confused by her tone, but didn't want to ruin a good tipper from coming again.

"Okay, thank you." Jo whispered and tried to subtly put it into her pocket.

Phew, I don't think anyone notice, Jo thought as she carried on with her shift.

Jo went back into her normal company the next day. As she walked through the ghost town of an office, not a single person said "hi" or "good morning".

I've completely lost all respect from these people, she thought.

Jo got into her office and carried on with her normal work, doing whatever she could to try and salvage the company.

It was looking bad, if it wasn't for so many people having quit, Jo wouldn't be able to afford her staff. Even with her own pay basically down to nothing.

2 days later.

"Alexia, good to see you again." Jo said, not really having to fake that smile as she stared at the beautiful woman.

"Jo, good to see you're working, I worried it would be a wasted trip." Alexia said, once again giving a hint of a beautiful smile.

"Well you got me." Jo joked back and led Alexia to the normal table.

"Yes I do." Alexia said in her seductive, soft voice that made between Jo's legs tingle.

She ordered the salad again, but when Jo took it to her, Alexia quickly reached up and lightly held onto Jo's wrist.

"So, how long are we going to play this game?" Alexia asked.

"W-what game?" Jo replied, getting more confused by this woman.

"The food here is shit," Alexia said bluntly, "I know it and I'm sure a woman such as yourself knows it."

"If the food isn't to your liking you can make a complaint with our manager?" Jo replied back in her confusion.

"Listen, I don't know why you work here," Alexia said, still lightly gripping Jo's wrist, "You clearly are too good for this place, but I don't care."

"Then... what do you want?" Jo asked, her voice turned to a whisper and hoped no one would hear.

"I thought that was obvious," Alexia said, her face turned to a smile and she let go of Jo, "I want you."

"Excuse me?" Jo asked, have I died or something?

"Yes, and I always get what I want." She said bluntly.

"I, erm, I don't know what to say." Jo stuttered out, suddenly feeling very flustered.

"Here's my card," Alexia said and handed over a business card, wrapped in another £50 note, how much money does this woman have? "Call me."

Alexia then left the restaurant without eating her food and Jo couldn't stop herself from staring at her toned arse as she walked away.

"Jo," Suddenly Jonathan's voice called out, "please see me in my office."

Oh god, it's not my fault!

Jo quickly followed him, being eyed by all the young waitresses and the kitchen staff which made Jo burn red with humiliation.

"Have a seat." Jonathan said firmly.

Jo sat down, opposite Jonathan who was sat behind his desk.

"Who is that woman?" He asked, his normal, friendly demeaner was nowhere to be seen.

"She's just a customer." Jo replied back, trying to be as polite as possible.

"Is that all, she isn't giving you extra tips for anything?" He asked.

Oh shit, do I tell him about the tips? Would I be in more trouble if he knew I kept them?

"N-no sir," Jo stuttered back, "She doesn't tip."

Jonathan clearly didn't look pleased with her answer and gave a little grunt.

"Very well, back to work." He ordered her.

That night, Jo was on her way home when her phone rang.

"Whore, get to ours now." Jason's voice ordered.

"Yes Master, see you..." She went to reply but he hung up on her.

Ah fuck, they're going to see me in my new uniform.

Once Jo pulled up to their apartment, she had one last cigarette before going inside.

She instantly saw Michelle, naked, on her hands and knees with a collar around her neck. Michelle smiled at her but Jo didn't respond. Neither of them wanted to risk Claire or Jason finding out about them.

Her tummy is starting to grow, Jo mentally acknowledged as she looked at Michelle's naked body.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" Claire laughed out as she sat on the sofa.

"I... I got a new job, as a waitress." Jo said in shame, feeling so pathetic and small.

"Fucking hell, why?" Claire laughed again.

"The company, it's not doing very well, so I had to get a second job." Jo said, almost wanting to break down into tears at actually saying the words.

"That's fucking funny." Jason said and suddenly appeared from the other room, completely naked with his big, black cock swinging between his legs.

Why does his cock have to be so good, Jo thought. Black Ryan's cock was good, but Jason's was better. The only other cock that Jo had liked more, was Dwayne's, no, don't think about him, he betrayed me.

"So, the company is doing shit, that's a shame, throws a spanner into the plan." Claire said with a smile as Jason went to sit next to her.

To her own annoyance, Jo couldn't keep her eyes off of his cock.

I really have just become a slut, is that all I'm good for?

Then, Claire's words hit Jo.

"What plan? Mistress." Jo asked.

"For your boob job." Claire said calmly, like it was no big deal.

"My what!?" Jo shouted back, she couldn't believe the words that actually left the young girls mouth.

"Do not take that fucking tone with me whore!" Claire shouted and Jo instantly filled with fear.

"We decided, although your tits are big, they're a little saggy in your old age, so we're going to fix that." Jason said, one of his hands reached over and petted Michelle's head like she was a dog sat next to him.

"Well, you're going to fix that." Claire continued.

"Me?" Jo asked, not fully understanding.

"Well, we can't afford to get you a boob job, you're going to have to pay for it." Claire explained.

"Please Mistress," Jo begged, "I barely have any money, I can't afford a surgery that I don't want."

"That's not really my problem," Claire shot back, "You will have to work more shifts, get another job, be a whore, but you will make that money before the end of the year."

There were only a few months left of the year and Jo knew that boob jobs costs thousands, good ones anyway. Where am I supposed to get that kind of money? Fucking hell, am I that weak that I've just instantly accepted that I'm going to do it.

"But you can sort that out," Claire said, then sat up and pulled her trousers down, "you have a job to do right now."

Jo hung her head, humiliated at how weak she was to these two.

"Yes, Mistress." Jo replied.

She got onto her knees and instantly pressed her tongue against Claire's soft, smooth, delicious pussy.

As she licked away at the young girls delicious hole, she felt Jason pull her jeans down and quickly shove his entire cock into her own cunt.

"Fuuuckk!" Jo moaned in a mix of pain and pleasure from being so instantly filled.

"Take it you stupid fucking whore!" Claire shouted and pulled Jo's mouth back to her pussy.

Jo licked and got fucked like that as Michelle watched in silence from the side. As much as she hated it, her body loved it.

In less than ten minutes Jo was cumming around Jason's cock as he unloaded a thick load deep into her pussy.

Not long after, Jo made Claire cum with her tongue and they sent her home.

A fucking boob job?! They've made me plastic enough as it is!

Jo panicked all the way home and carried on when she was smoking out of her window.

How the fuck am I supposed to get that kind of money?! I could... I could call Dwayne again... NO! Never!

A few days after learning about her future boob job, Jo was working the night shift at the restaurant. It was dead, and her shift was nearly over when to her surprise, Alexia walked in.

"You're... you're back?" Jo asked nervously.

"Well, you haven't called me, so I thought I'd stop by." Alexia said, very formally.

"Sorry... I.... I..." Jo wanted to answer, but the truth was a whole lot of fucked up stuff.

What am I supposed to tell her, that I was too distracted to call her by the two people that are blackmailing me to get a blowjob, who have also ruined my marriage and soon to be my company?

"When do you finish?" Alexia asked firmly.

"Erm, 20 minutes." Jo replied.

Alexia moved her hand and slipped yet another £50 note into Jo's hand and smiled.

"Meet me around the corner when you're done." She whispered and then walked off.

Jo turned, luckily there was no one there to see what had happened. But she couldn't deny, Jo wanted this woman.

Her shift ended and Jo rushed out. Walking in the opposite direction to her car, she turned the corner into an alley way that was dimly lit, and she saw Alexia there on her phone.

"About time." Alexia said, not harshly though.

"Sorry, I was just finishing up." Jo replied as she walked closer to the beautiful woman, wondering what she had going on in her mind.

In a heartbeat, Alexia pressed her thin body against Jo and lightly pushed her up against the wall. Although they were halfway down a dark alley, Jo looked to her sides to make sure no one could see.

"You know what I want, don't you?" Alexia whispered, her mouth just inches from Jo's.

She has such beautiful, brown eyes.

"I... I think so." Jo replied.

"Good, because I don't like to waste my time," Alexia said a little firmer, one of her hands reached up and landed on Jo's chest, "I want to fuck you, if you don't want to, tell me now."

Jo looked at the hand on her tit, then back up at the beautiful woman staring at her.

"I, I do want to." Jo whispered back.

"Good." Alexia whispered and pressed her lips against Jo's.

It wasn't a soft, tender kiss, this Alexia knew what she wanted.

Jo opened her mouth and felt Alexia's tongue press inside. She suddenly found herself making out with this beautiful woman in this dark alleyway.

"Mmm." Jo moaned when Alexia roughly squeezed one of Jo's tits.

"That's it, you like this don't you?" Alexia whispered into Jo's mouth.

"Yeah... I do." Jo whispered back.

Alexia pushed her head forward again and they carried on making out.

Jo found herself putting her hands on Alexia's back and holding onto her as their bodies pressed together.

She was shocked when suddenly Alexia's hands went lower and started to undo Jo's jeans.

"Oh my god, here?" Jo asked, not believing how brave this woman was.

"I've been wondering what you look like under this boring uniform for too long." Alexia said back and carried on undoing Jo's jeans.

In a matter of seconds, Jo had her jeans down by her ankles and the cold night air hit her skin.

Oh fuck, she's going to realise I have no underwear on.

Alexia's warm hand landed onto Jo's cold thigh, it was a welcomed embrace and Jo found herself spreading her legs a little wider.

"Mmm naughty girl." Alexia whispered when she felt directly onto Jo's pussy and worked out there was no underwear there.