Joanne's Fall Pt. 19 - The New Job

Story Info
Joanne gets a new job and finds out her owners plan.
11.9k words
4.45
18.7k
20

Part 19 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,341 Followers

Jo's head was shaking.

"Joanne? Are you going to let me in?" Freddy's voice said again through her buzzer.

"Y-yeah, just a sec." She told him.

Fuck! What am I going to do?!

She looked around the corner and saw White Ryan, their sons best friend, had finally finished lubing his cock, preparing to fuck her arsehole again.

"You need to hide!" She shouted at him.

"What, why?" Ryan asked.

"It's my hus.... It's Freddy!" Jo shouted.

"That's fine," Ryan said with a smile, "Maybe it's time we let people know about us."

Us? What does he mean us?!

"No, Ryan, please. He can't find out. Please just hide!" Jo begged him.

"Jo, come on, he's going to find out sooner or later, so is Tom, why not now?" Ryan said which just struck more fear into Jo.

They will find out? Why? What does he think this is?!

She didn't have time to argue though as Freddy buzzed the door again.

"Okay, yes," Jo said back to Ryan, "we will tell them, but Freddy can't find out like this. I owe him that much."

"But..." Ryan went to speak back but Jo interrupted him.

"Please Ryan, you just hide, let me get rid of Freddy and then we can do whatever you want." Jo begged and pleaded with her eyes.

"Fine." Ryan huffed, clearly not happy but Jo just wanted him to hide.

He went into the bathroom and locked the door.

Right, Jo, Come on.

She put on her dressing gown and sprayed the room to mask the smell of cigarette smoke.

"Come on up." She said and buzzed in Freddy.

It was a few, painful minutes later when he knocked on her door.

"Hey." Jo said when she saw him.

It was strange, part of Jo expected to feel really sad when she saw Freddy, to miss him, but... she didn't.

"Hey, I hope you don't mind me just popping over?" Freddy asked.

"No of course, come in." Jo said and opened the door wider.

Why do I not feel that sad? Jo questioned, I suppose, part of me thought our marriage ended a long time ago .

"So, I wanted to give you the last of your stuff and a few letters that have come for you." Freddy said and placed a box down onto the table in the hallway.

"Oh, erm, thanks." Jo replied.

Is that really all he came over for?

"It's a nice place you have," Freddy said as he looked everywhere but at Jo herself, "Have you spoke to Tom lately?"

"We spoke on the phone the other day, he seems to be taking all of this well." Jo replied.

"He does, I'm glad about that." Freddy said.

Freddy kept looking at the floor and Jo was trying to figure out what he wanted.

"Why are you really here Freddy?" She eventually asked, not wanting to beat around the bush.

"I erm, I don't know, I wanted to see you, I guess." Freddy said, nervously.

"Why?" Jo asked.

"Why?" Freddy replied and finally looked at her, his eyes showed sadness, "We have been married for years, we have a son. Then I find all of this about you and don't see you for months and you wonder why I would miss my wife?"

"I'm sorry," Jo whispered, realising how heartless she was being, "I didn't mean it like that."

"No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have snapped at you." Freddy replied.

"So, how've you been?" Jo asked, finding the whole situation awkward, even more so since their sons best friend was in the other room waiting to fuck her.

"Not bad," Freddy said back with a croak in his voice, "it's strange, being at home alone."

"I bet." Jo said back to him.

"Are you... are you seeing anyone, yet?" Freddy asked.

With him not being able to look at her, Jo's eyes darted to the bathroom, just praying that Ryan wouldn't come out and ruin anything.

"No." She whispered back, hoping Ryan wouldn't hear.

"And Claire and Jason?" Freddy, just hearing Freddy say their names shocked her, "are they out of the picture? Since I found out?"

"Erm, it's complicated." Jo told him.

She didn't want to lie to him anymore, but there was no way Jo was going to tell Freddy that they were now blackmailing her with a video of her getting fucked by their son.

"If there's any way that I can help." Freddy whispered.

He still wants to help me? After everything I've done.

"I don't know how you could." Jo replied, feeling disappointed in herself.

"I see," Freddy said to her, "I also... oh god, I spoke to someone about divorce papers."

That cut Jo deep, it's actually happening.

"I should have them ready in the next few weeks." Freddy said.

"Oh." Is all Jo could think to say back.

"Joanne...." Freddy went to speak but Jo interrupted him.

"Listen Freddy," She said, "I've put you through enough, you just give me the papers and I'll sign whatever you want."

She could see how upset he was, but Jo knew that the best thing for him was to leave her.

"I see, okay, well, I'll see you around." Freddy said and finally left her apartment.

Jo, feeling like the weight of the world was on her shoulders, sat down and lit up a cigarette.

"Woah, that was rough." Ryan said, emerging from the bathroom.

"Tell me about it." Jo huffed back and continued to smoke.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I hope you're okay?" Ryan asked, he walked over and placed a hand on her leg.

"I will be," Jo said and looked up to the young man that was so infatuated with her, "Ryan, I don't think I'm in the mood to do anything today, do you mind if I just stay on my own?"

"Of course, I totally understand." Ryan said and went to go put his clothes on.

"Thanks." Jo said back to him and smoked a bit more.

"And listen, I won't tell Tom or anything, whenever you're ready, we will tell them all together." Ryan said with a smile.

One more person to add to my problems, who knew I would have a 20 year obsessed with me.

"Thanks." Jo said and watched Ryan leave.

Two months passed.

Jo went to answer the knocking on her.

"Hey, come in." She said when she saw Michelle stood on the other side.

"Thank you." Michelle said and walked in.

Michelle was dressed in a short skirt and a crop top. She had a new tattoo on her lower back of a dolphin, it didn't even represent anything, Claire and Jason just liked how humiliating it was for her to have a tramp stamp. Other than the "Owned, Black, Sex Slave" tattoo on her neck she didn't seem to have any more.

Michelle went and sat down on the white sofa.

"Can I get you a drink?" Jo asked.

"Just a water please." Michelle said back.

A minute later, Jo sat down next to Michelle and handed her the ice cold glass.

"So, how come you're not at work?" Michelle asked.

"I've taken the day off so I can see you." Jo said with a smile.

She had been having a lot of time off, even more than normal. It seemed when sex was available Jo just didn't care about her work anymore.

"So, how've you been? Ready for our weekly catch up." Jo said to her.

"Not bad, same old stuff really." Michelle replied.

"Ah yeah, I know what that means." Jo almost joked and nudged Michelle's arm.

"How've you been? Have you heard off of Freddy since... you know?" Michelle asked.

"No, he just had the papers posted over, he didn't even bring them himself." Jo told her.

"So that's it, you're officially divorced?" Michelle asked her.

"Yep, it's official." Jo replied and sipped her own glass of water.

"And how do you feel?" Michelle enquired.

"I'm okay actually," Jo said and meant it, "I miss him, sure, and I miss the life we had, but I wasn't happy. Even before Claire and Jason got involved."

"I get that," Michelle replied, "At least you're not cheating anymore I guess."

Michelle actually cracked a smile as though she were joking.

Yeah, except for Ryan who still thinks I'm his girlfriend, I need to keep control of that.

"To be honest," Jo continued, "I never really felt like it was cheating a first. I never wanted what Claire and Jason did to me... until I met you."

A smile emerged on Michelle's face.

"Me?" She asked.

"Yeah, remember when you came to my house and we properly had sex for the first time? That was the first time I felt like I was cheating, like it actually meant something." Jo said with a smile.

"Well, I'm honoured," Michelle chuckled out and then her hand slowly landed on Jo's thigh, "It... it did mean something to me as well."

Jo looked at Michelle's ebony, smooth hand on her thigh and then into the beautiful girls eyes.

"Who knows, in another world maybe we could've worked." Jo said.

Could I really have had a lesbian relationship with someone so young?

"I would've really liked that," Michelle said and slightly squeezed Jo's thigh, "I miss that, us."

Jo got a little flustered then.

"W-what do you mean?" Jo asked.

"We used to be close, just not in the friendly way we are now... but romantically." Michelle whispered.

"Well... we sort of are." Jo said back to her.

Claire and Jason regularly had Jo and Michelle have sex, although they were always involved.

"That's not what I mean," Michelle said and then her body moved closer to Jo's, "I want you Jo, just you."

"Michelle," Jo whispered, feeling this young, beautiful woman get closer had Jo on fire, "I... us... I don't know if it would work, with everything."

"It doesn't have to," Michelle said and got even closer, her face only inches from Jo's, "I was broken, I didn't see a way back, but you saved me. It doesn't matter that Claire or Jason treat us how they do, when it's just you and me, I want to be more, I want to be together."

Jo could feel her own breath getting heavier, Is she really suggesting this?

"Michelle, I'm not a lesbian," She told her, "I still want to be with men as well. I don't want to be tied down again."

Jo had admitted to herself that she was a slut. Sure, she still hated some of the stuff that Jason and Claire made her do. But especially since she was single, she knew she loved getting fucked.

"I understand Jo, we don't have to label it. I just know, I want you." Michelle said and finally, she leant the next inch and her soft lips pressed against Jo's enhanced lips.

Jo couldn't help but melt into the kiss. Michelle's hand felt so perfect on Jo's firm thigh. The older woman opened her mouth and accepted Michelle's tongue in.

"It's just us," Michelle whispered between kisses, "when we're alone, nothing else matters."

"Oh Michelle." Jo moaned when Michelle's hand slowly went inside of her dressing gown.

Her soft fingers easily found Jo's exposed pussy and tapped her hoop rings around her lips.

Michelle easily slid a finger inside of Jo and the older woman let out a little gasp.

"Oh god, that's nice." Jo lightly moaned.

The finger just slowly moved in and out as they passionately kissed.

Jo's hand finally raised and held onto Michelle's soft cheek. Pulling her in for a more passionate, sensual kiss.

For a few minutes they held each other, kissing as Michelle gently fingered Jo.

"Let's go to bed." Jo finally whispered into Michelle's mouth.

"Sounds good to me." Michelle replied with a smile.

Hand in hand, they walked over to the double bed. Jo lay back and Michelle climbed on top, straddling her before leaning down to kiss her.

Jo only had on her dressing gown and Michelle quickly opened it, leaving Jo pretty much naked.

Michelle's warm hands grabbed onto Jo's big tits, playing with her nipple and her nipple piercing.

"Oh god.... Michelle." Jo moaned from the touching.

Michelle then leant up and pulled her top off over her head. She had two nipple piercings of her own, a black bunny on each one.

Jo reached up and grabbed hold of her small but firm tits. Until Michelle came back down and planted her lips onto Jo's.

"Mmm." Jo moaned, she reached down and lifted her hand up Michelle's skirt.

"Oooh god!" Michelle moaned when Jo easily pushed a finger inside of Jo.

Of course, Michelle didn't own any underwear to actually have on.

As Jo slowly fingered Michelle, Michelle's hand moved down and pushed a finger into Jo.

They both lovingly moved a finger in and out of each other as they made out. Their near naked bodies pressed together.

"Oh yes... that feels so good." Jo whispered.

In a heartbeat, Michelle span around and saw down on Jo's face, then leant forward and between Jo's spread legs.

"Yeeess!" Jo moaned when Michelle's tongue pressed against her throbbing clit.

She leant forward and buried her own tongue into Michelle's soaked pussy.

"Mmmm!" Both women moaned as they 69'd.

Jo felt a finger slide inside of her again as Michelle massaged her clit with her tongue.

"Oh god, Michelle... yes." Jo panted between Michelle's dark legs.

She did her best to keep licking Michelle but the pleasure was just too much. She could quickly feel her orgasm building and building.

"Oh fuck... Michelle... you're gonna make me cum!" She moaned and Michelle took that to try even harder.

"Oh god... yes.... Yes.... Fuuuuuuuuuuuccckkkk!!" Jo moaned out as her legs shook around Michelle's head.

Jo buried her tongue back into Michelle's delicious hole and licked like there was no tomorrow. It only took a few more minutes for Michelle to be cumming all over Jo's face.

"Oh god, I forgot how good that felt." Jo panted out, the only time she had Michelle lick her in the last few months was forced by their blackmailers. This was sensual, loving.

Michelle moved around and cuddled into Jo's body. Both of them hot, sweaty messes and panting for air.

"So, does that settle it?" Michelle asked with a smile on her face.

"Are you serious?" Jo asked back.

"Yeah, Jo, you are the only person that cares about me anymore... I... I think I'm in love with you." Michelle stuttered, as though she was afraid.

She loves me? Jo thought, She can't, she's just lost and I'm the only one that's helping her.

"Okay," Jo said, wanting to keep helping her, "let's do it."

"You mean it?" Michelle asked and leant up to kiss Jo.

"I do, I really do." Jo said with a smile.

"Perfect, when we're not together, anything goes," Michelle said, "but when it's just you and me... we're together?"

"You're my girlfriend." Jo said, realising that actually gave her great joy to say.

"Girlfriend, I like that." Michelle said back to her.

They lay like that for half an hour in silence, just holding each other until Michelle finally spoke.

"There is something I need to tell you." She said.

"Oh, what's that?" Jo asked, not liking the serious tone.

"It's... it's happened, I'm pregnant. I found out a few days ago." Michelle admitted, although she didn't look afraid or sad like Jo had expected.

"Do they know?" Jo asked.

"Yes, Claire was there when I did the test." Michelle told her.

"Oh right, how do you feel?" Jo asked her.

"I'm... okay, I guess I saw it coming." Michelle replied softly.

Jo was surprised with how well Michelle had taken it, but she had a point, it couldn't have been too much of a shock.

Jo pulled Michelle in and held her tight, there wasn't much Jo could do to help, but maybe she could just be there for the young woman that she cared so much about.

3 weeks later.

"I don't know what I'm going to do." Jo huffed down the phone as she sat at her desk.

She had a half smoked cigarette in one hand and her hair felt frazzled around her head.

"It'll be okay, maybe you can make some cut backs?" Michelle asked on the other side.

"I've already done that, I barely even pay myself anymore," Jo sighed, "I can barely afford the 4 people that still work here, never mind giving Claire a salary considering she doesn't work here."

"Maybe you can talk to her about that?" Michelle asked.

Jo knew it was not worth even asking, there's no way Claire will agree to let me stop paying her.

It's my own fault, having so much time off. Sarah warned me it was going like this.

"Anything I can do to help?" Michelle asked.

"I don't think so, thank you though." Jo said and inhaled on her cigarette again.

"Okay, well let me know if I can," Michelle replied and then whispered, "I think they're back, talk soon, I love you."

Michelle put the phone down then.

Ever since they sort of became "official", Jo has been holding off saying she loves Michelle. Truthfully, she didn't know if she did.

She wasn't sure what love was anymore. She really liked Michelle and wanted to see her more than any other person, but she couldn't bring herself to say the L word to anyone again yet.

Another 2 weeks later.

"Are you sure about this?" Michelle asked on the phone as Jo pulled up her car.

"I don't really have another option." Jo said, she shuffled a bit in her chair.

Her arse was a little sore, which was expected considering less than an hour ago Jason filled her back hole with cum.

"My CV consists of, stay at home house wife and owner of a failing company, not exactly employee material." Jo sighed and stepped out of her car.

She lit another cigarette as she stayed on the phone with Michelle.

"This is just so humiliating," Jo moaned, "a year ago I was a successful business woman, now look at me. How far I've fallen."

"Two secs!" Michelle shouted and a moment later Jo heard the young girl throwing up, "back." Michelle eventually replied.

"I'm sorry, here I am moaning about this whilst you're going through morning sickness. I know how bad that can be." Jo said back, trying to be empathetic.

"It's not too bad, at least I'm not showing yet." Michelle said with a little chuckle.

"Right," Jo replied and threw the cigarette on the floor, "I best get going."

"Have a great first day, I love you." Michelle said.

"Thank you, see you soon." Jo replied and hung up.

Right, Jo thought as she straightened up her uniform that consisted of a brown shirt and tight, dark navy jeans, new job, you got this... fuck my life.

Jo walked inside of the restaurant, more like a fast food place, and she headed to the till at the front where a young girl, who must've only been 20 smiled at her in the same uniform Jo was wearing.

"Is Jonathan in?" Jo asked, as polite as she could be with shame burning through her body.

"Yeah, I'll just get him now." The pretty young blonde replied and walked away.

Jo looked around at the handful of people eating at the diner.

I can't believe it's come to this.

"Jo, glad you made it." Jonathan's voice said and Jo turned to see the short, fat, balding man walk towards her.

"Thank you again for hiring me." Jo replied and shook his hand.

A year ago, the old Joanne wouldn't have given this man her time of day, yet there she was, just grateful he was the only person to give her a job.

"Let me get you an apron and you can get straight to it." He said with a smile.

At least he seems nice.

Jonathon, the manager of the restaurant handed Jo a navy apron, a small notepad and a pen.

"Easy work, just take their orders and bring it back here." He said.

"No problem." Jo replied back to him.

A few minutes later a young couple walked into the restaurant, Jo forced a fake smile out and headed over.

"Hello, thank you for dining with us, my name's Jo, can I take you to a seat?" She asked, each word made her feel worse and worse.

"Yeah, just for two please." The young man replied.

"Right this way sir." Jo said.

Although she hated it, Jo wasn't one to do a bad job. She faked a smile, pretended she was happy to be there and got on with her duties.

One thing Jo was happy about, was the long sleeves and the jeans hid all of her tattoos as she worked. The top was a little tight and at certain angles you could see her nipple piercing, but other than that she looked like a regular person.

Every now and again Jo would catch a glimpse of herself in the glass window at the front of the restaurant.

Her long, blonde hair, her thick, fake lips, her waitress uniform. It all gave her such a mix of emotions. She was humiliated to have come to this, but also found herself strangely attracted to herself.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,341 Followers