Joanne's Fall Pt. 19 - The New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She delved her tongue deep into his arse, pressing inside of her.

"Oh my god... that feels so good." Ryan panted back to her.

Jo revelled in that moment, spreading his arse cheeks further apart, she kept licking away at his little arsehole.

"Take it you fucking slut!" Jo shouted and spanked him.

"Oooh god!" Ryan moaned and squealed.

Jo ate his arse like she would die without it. Spreading her spit all over him, completely ignoring his cock that leaked beneath him.

"Oh my god... I can't believe you're rimming me." Ryan panted out.

"You belong to me now," Jo growled out, "You do what I fucking say, got it?!"

"Yes!" Ryan moaned when Jo's tongue went back to his arse, "I'll do whatever you want!"

She buried her face between his cheeks and kept licking and licking until he was just a moaning mess. Then, without any warning, Jo pushed a finger deep into his otherwise untouched arsehole.

"Fuuuck!" Ryan moaned in shock.

"That's it you little bitch, take my finger!" Jo moaned.

She pushed her finger until it was knuckle deep into his arse, then she slowly fingered the younger man.

"Oh god... that feels... so good." He moaned, clearly surprised with how good it was.

Jo loved having him panting for her, doing what she wanted.

She fingered him faster, until he started to squeal and moan like a slut.

"That's it you little fucking slut," Jo barked out, "You're going to do whatever I say for now on."

She thought back to when Ryan unknowingly licked her cum filled pussy, having this power over someone gave Jo a great sense of pleasure.

She pushed a second finger inside of him and watched his arsehole stretch and wrap around her.

"Oooh god that's tight." Ryan moaned.

"You can fucking take it!" Jo shot back.

She kept fingering him like that, on his hands and knees as he moaned and panted like a whore. Never once touching his cock that was leaking precum onto her sheets.

Until Jo needed more.

"Fucking lie down." She ordered and pulled her fingers.

He did as he was told, instantly.

God that feels good.

Jo sat her soaked pussy on top of his face and felt Ryan's tongue press against her drenched hole.

"That's it, eat my cunt bitch." Jo moaned and started to grind up and down on his face.

She was facing his cock that was begging for attention, but Jo had other ideas.

Not leaving his face, she reached into her drawer and pulled out her smallest dildo and some lube.

Time to really be the dominant for once, show this fucking brat whose in charge.

She rubbed her cunt up and down his face as she lubed up the small, black dildo. Gripping onto his legs, she spread them wider.

Then leaning forward, but keeping her soaked pussy on his face, and without any warning, Jo pushed the dildo deep into his tight, virgin arsehole.

"HMMMMM!!!" Ryan moaned as his arsehole stretched around the thicker toy.

Jo thought about when Neil forced that giant dildo into her arsehole, finally, someone else would know what that feels like.

Truthfully, this dildo was fucking tiny compared to that, it was only the width of three fingers, but it was the power that Jo was enjoying.

She rode his face, worried that she would suffocate him between her legs as she slowly fucking his arse with the dildo.

"Oh yeah, that's it you fucking slut, make me cum, make me fucking cum!" Jo moaned.

She watched the small dildo slide easier in and out of his arse and listening to his high pitched moans between her legs.

It was fucking amazing, Jo's entire body was tingling with pleasure as she rubbed her clit harder and harder, using his face for her own pleasure.

"Oh fuck... yes... I'm gonna cum you fucking whore! I'm fucking CUUMMINNNGGGG!!!" Jo roared and shoved the dildo as deep as possible inside of Ryan.

Her legs quivered around his head as her pussy gushed onto him.

"Fuuuuckk!" Jo kept panting as her orgasm shook her entire body.

She stayed on top of him for a few minutes like that, until she eventually pulled the dildo out of his arse.

"Right," Jo said, then went to the window and lit a cigarette, "You can go now."

"W-what?" Ryan asked, his face glistened with her cum.

"I've cum, you can go," She said without even looking at him, "I'll call you next time I need you."

Jo kept looking away for a second, but when she turned back she saw Ryan staring at her with his mouth wide open.

Yes, take control Jo.

"Oh, and no fucking cumming until I say so," She barked out at him, "You only cum when I decide."

She could see the confusion in Ryan's face, but his cock twitched when she gave him that order.

"O... okay." He replied.

"Good boy, go now." Jo said and looked back out of the window.

She didn't look back until she heard him leave and Jo had a huge smile on her face.

Finally, some fucking power.

That night, Jo lay in her bed, when she started to feel a little guilty.

I really treated and spoke to Ryan badly. Was I too harsh?

Then she started to think about everything that had been done to her, but that's not Ryan's fault, it was all my fault... but it felt so good to have power over someone, to make them mine.

Jo was in two minds but eventually, she managed to fall asleep.

When she woke up, Jo was still happy over the power shift with Ryan. And although she was incredibly horny, she didn't want to call him yet, she wanted to make him wait, see how obedient he was going to be for her.

Then, she went into her jeans pocket and pulled out Alexia's card.

It read:

"Alexia Green

Dancer

Castle Club"

Castle club? Jo thought to herself, that's the strip club a town away... no wonder she had so much cash.

Jo pondered on it for a minute, finally everything about Alexia started to make sense. Then, an idea came to Jo. An idea that she hated, but one she didn't think she could avoid.

Grabbing the phone, she dialled Alexia's number.

"Hello?" The beautiful woman's voice answered.

"Alexia, it's Jo." Jo replied.

"I was wondering when you would call," Alexia replied, "when do you want to meet up?"

"Soon," Jo said and took a deep breath, here I go, "I was wondering if you could get me a job where you work?"

"You want to be a stripper?" Alexia asked back.

No, I fucking don't.... but I need money. And a waitress job might just pay the bills, but it won't pay for the boob job I'm being forced to have.

"Yes, I do." Jo answered back to her.

"Fair enough," Alexia said, "I'll ask the boss but with a body like yours, I don't see why not."

"Thanks." Jo said.

They made plans to meet up again in a few days and Jo put the phone down.

She lit up a cigarette and looked out of the window.

Wife, mother, business owner.... Prostitute, waitress, stripper. Can I sink any lower than this?