Joanne's Fall Pt. 19 - The New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh god." Jo panted out when Alexia pushed a finger deep into her soaked, smooth pussy.

She could feel her hoop piercings on her pussy lips move as Alexia slowly fingered her.

"Turn around so I can finger you properly." Alexia ordered.

"Okay." Jo panted out.

She span around and felt Alexia lightly press her back. Jo reached up and planted her hands onto the cold bricks, slightly bend over as Alexia slapped her firm arse before pushing two fingers back inside of her.

"Ooooh fuck!" Jo moaned louder than she intended.

Alexia reached around with her other hand and grabbed Jo's tits through her shirt.

"You like that don't you?" Alexia whispered.

"Oh god... yes... keep fingering me." Jo moaned.

That's when it hit Jo. So long ago, her first full day of blackmail. When Jason made her ask random people to make her cum. She ended up just like this. Bent over in an alleyway as a young man fingered her from behind.

There was so much guilt at the time, it was like she was different person then. But Jo loved it now.

"Fuuuck!" Jo moaned when she felt Alexia press against her G-spot.

"That's it, you like me fucking you down an alley?" Alexia whispered.

"Oh yeah... I fucking love it!" Jo moaned.

She closed her eyes and enjoyed the fingers pleasing her perfectly as the cold air ran against her body.

"Oh fuck.... Fuck... that's so fucking good." Jo moaned as more and more pleasure came over her.

"Oh I can do so much more, but this will have to do for tonight." Alexia whispered.

Jo could feel her orgasm building as Alexia roughly finger fucked her from behind.

At one stage, a few people walked past the alleyway but Jo managed to bite her lip to stop from moaning too loud.

"Oh god... Alexia... I'm gonna cum." Jo panted out.

"Good, cum for me. Cum as I finger you!" Alexia ordered.

A third finger pushed deep into Jo's soaked cunt, pushing in and out faster and faster.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck... I'm cumming! I'm cuuumminnngggg!!" Jo moaned as her orgasm shook throughout her body.

Alexia never stopped fingering her, Jo's cunt made Alexia's fingers sopping wet as she breathed heavily.

When Alexia eventually pulled her fingers out, Jo felt like a horny mess and was easily span around. She was met with Alexia kissing her again.

"My turn." Alexia whispered with a smile.

She span them around so Alexia had her back to the wall.

"Do you want to turn around?" Jo asked.

"Oh no, get on your knees and get your head under my skirt." Alexia ordered.

Fucking hell, this girl is one naughty slut!

Jo loved it, she sunk to her knees onto the hard pavement and lifted up Alexia's tight, pencil skirt.

Like most people, Alexia hand a thong on. So Jo pulled them down. When she looked back up, she was met with a beautiful, soaked pussy. Alexia had a little hair around her pussy, but it was trimmed very neatly.

Without missing a beat, Jo leant forward and pressed her lips against the woman's slit.

"Oooh yeah, that's what I wanted." Alexia moaned heavily.

"Mmmm!" Jo moaned at the sweet taste.

She pushed her tongue deeper and deeper inside Alexia, wanting to savour every drop of her nectar.

Alexia spread her legs wider, allowing Jo to properly eat her pussy.

"That's it, right there baby." Alexia moaned.

Jo pushed two fingers easily inside of the woman and attacked her throbbing clit with her tongue.

"Oooh fuck yeah! You want to taste my cum?" Alexia moaned.

"Mmm!" Jo moaned back, fingering her faster and licking her clit harder.

"Fuck... yes! I'm about to cum! Making me fucking cum!!!" Alexia moaned louder and louder.

Her breathing got quick and heavy and her legs started to shake around Jo who was attacking her pussy with everything she had.

"Fuuuuuucckk!" Alexia moaned and Jo felt a splash of delicious juices against her.

"Mmmm!" Jo moaned as she made this amazing woman cum down this dark alley.

Jo kept licking, wanting to give this woman the same pleasure she gave her. Alexia's cunt clenched around Jo's fingers and her legs kept trembling until Alexia pushed her head away slightly.

"Oh yeah, I needed that." Alexia moaned and pulled Jo to her feet.

Once again, they made out for a few minutes until Alexia stopped it.

"Now, I expect you to call me this time." Alexia said.

"Oh, I will." Jo replied with a huge smile.

Alexia gave her one more kiss, put her thong back on and left Jo in the alleyway. Jo pulled her jeans up and headed home.

Once she was back, Jo was actually smiling.

Sure, I have no husband, my company is going down the toilet and I have no money, but at least people are wanting to fuck me, She thought as she smoked.

It was the next day when Jo was at work, it was a quiet shift when Jonathan appeared from his office.

"Jo, my office, now." He said, a lot harsher than Jo had ever heard him speak.

She crept inside and closed the door behind her.

"Is something wrong?" Jo asked.

"You tell me." Jonathen said and span the screen of his computer around.

It showed the CCTV footage of Jo that night with Alexia. It had Alexia sliding Jo money, then outside of the restaurant it showed Jo go down the alley and a while later, both of them coming out.

"I... I can explain." Jo whispered.

She felt sick, humiliated and fucking pathetic.

"What you do outside of work is not my business, but taking payments for sex on my property is not acceptable!" Jonathan pretty much shouted.

He thinks I'm a prostitute? That she was paying me for sex... wait, she wasn't, was she?

Jo, in her shock, slumped down onto the chair next to his desk.

"So," Jonathan said, still with anger in his voice and sat onto the corner of the desk, "obviously you're fired."

"What?!" Jo said and looked up at him, "Please Jonathan, it's not..." She went to argue but he interrupted her.

"Shhh," He said, "My main concern is whether to call the police and give them this footage or not."

Oh no, this definitely looks like I'm a prostitute! And if the police see this and the gang sign tattoo on my wrist they definitely won't believe me!

"But," Jonathan continued which gave a glimmer of hope to Jo, "I won't have to do that, if you do something for me."

No, not him too.

"I don't want it to come out that I had a whore working here and fucking my customers, and I'm sure you don't want to get arrested, right?" He asked, his voice turning dark and seedy.

"No." Jo whispered, knowing where this was going.

"Then, you will have to do something to make me want to help you out." He said.

Jo looked up at him in disgust.

Another person that's so willing to blackmail me, is it me? Am I the problem?

"Don't look at me like that," Jonathan almost laughed out, "A whore like you, you've done much worse I'm sure."

Jo wanted to argue, but how could she? She had been a whore and she had done much worse. Her son being one of them.

"Good," Jonathan said when Jo didn't reply, "Now, why don't we start with a blowjob."

"Okay." Jo whispered out.

In the grand scheme of things, everything she had been through, this didn't seem that bad. But something about being a new place, where no one knew who she was, but still turning out to be used like a whore, cut Jo deep.

She reached over to where he was sat on the desk and started to undo his belt. He was a chubby man so the belt was pretty tight.

When she undid it, the unzipped his trousers and slowly pulled them down his thick, hairy legs.

Jo looked up at his cock, it was smaller in length that most she had been with lately, but very girthy. He also didn't shave or trim down there, it was like a forest of black hair.

Luckily for Jo, Jonathan wasn't that fat that his belly hung down.

She reached over and took his already hard cock into her hand and slowly stroked him.

"There we go." Jonathan whispered.

Jo then looked at the door and then back at Jonathan.

"What if someone comes in?" Jo asked.

"Everyone knows not to come into my office unless I tell you too," Jonathan explained, "If you managed to work here long enough then you would've found that out."

His words just hurt Jo more, have I really failed at being a waitress?

"Now, put it in your mouth, there's a good girl." He whispered.

"Yes... sir." Jo whispered, returning to her normal, submissive, victim state.

"No, you can call me, Daddy." He said with a huge grin.

Daddy? This suck fuck, he's probably the same age as me.

But Jo gritted her teeth, "Yes, Daddy." She whispered.

Finally, Jo leant forward, opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his fat, thick cock.

"Oh yeah, I should've known by the way you look that there was something off about you." Jonathan moaned.

He didn't taste bad, but not as pleasant as most. He obviously washed, but his cock just wasn't as nice as what Jo had gotten used to.

When she bobbed lower down, her face was met with a thick, matt of pubic hair. It disgusted Jo a little, but she knew not to stop.

"That's good, it's been a while since I've gotten a blowjob." Jonathan moaned.

Jo eventually put her hand onto his thigh for support and felt his thick leg hair in her fingers.

For a bald guy he has a lot of hair everywhere else.

She kept bobbing up and down on his small but fat, smelly cock.

"Suck on my balls." Jonathan then ordered.

"Do I have to?" Jo asked as she looked up from between his legs.

"Unless you want me to call the police?" He threatened.

"Urgh, no, don't." Jo grunted.

She pushed his cock up and looked at his big, hairy balls. Sticking out her tongue, she pressed forward and ran it against them.

The hair made it hard for her to actually feel the skin of his balls, but she kept licking anyway.

"Oooh yeah." Jonathan moaned, apparently licking it.

Jo kept licking at his hairy balls, her spit that landed on his balls just got spread around her mouth and chin from his hair. She felt almost disgusted at herself for doing this to such an unattractive man.

For a few minutes, Jo kept licking, listening to the fat man moan and breath heavily.

"Get back onto my cock." He then ordered.

Jo instantly wrapped her thick lips around his cock and started to bob up and down. It was easy to get the length down her throat, but his girth made her throat feel very full.

"Right," Jothan said and stood up, "bend over the desk."

"Urgh, yes Daddy." Jo grunted.

She stood up as Jonathan moved to the side. It was a dark, small office that didn't leave much room for movement. But Jo bent over and started to undo her jeans, wanting to get it over with.

She pulled them down and instantly Jonathan grabbed her arse cheeks.

"Oh yeah, you are pretty hot for a whore." Jonathan grunted.

She could feel his cock press against her dry pussy.

With just her spit on his cock as lube, she felt him force himself inside of her.

"Urrgghh!" Jo grunted as tight, dry pussy got forced open by Jonathan's fat cock.

"Fuck you're tight," Jonathan moaned as he pushed himself balls deep inside of her.

Yeah because I'm dry as a fucking bone!

She felt him grip onto her hips and braced herself for him. Then he pulled his cock back and slid it balls deep inside of her again.

Even though he was small, the feel of her pussy stretching around his thick cock gave Jo at least a little bit of pleasure.

"These tattoo's, how did I not know you are a prostitute." Jonathan grunted as he fucked her from behind.

"Urgh.. fuck!" Jo grunted out as he fucked her against his desk.

She never thought she'd be in that position again with someone new, but there she was, maybe I am just a worthless whore.

In the past when Jason or other men had forced themselves onto Jo, she felt some form of sick pleasure. But not this time.

With Jonathan, Jo just felt dirty and humiliated. She had found herself once more being blackmailed into taking someone's cock. An old, small, dirty cock as well.

Jo hated herself at that moment, she wanted to scream, but she knew she couldn't. She just had to take it like the pathetic, worthless whore she was.

Jonathan kept fucking her like that over and over, his hairy balls hit against her and his fat hands rubbed all over her body.

Each second made Jo feel disgusted with herself as she took it, not putting up any of a fight.

"Are you going to cum?" She eventually grunted out.

"Not long now." Jonathan panted back.

I need him to hurry up.

"Cum in me Daddy!" Jo faked a moan, "Fill this whore's cunt with your thick load of cum!"

"Oh yeah, you like that?" Jonathan moaned back as he kept fucking her.

"Yes Daddy! Fuck me with that big cock!" Jo faked it back, it seemed she had learnt a thing of two whilst working as a prostitute.

"Ooooh fuuuckk!" Jonathan grunted and Jo felt her insides getting filled with his thick, creamy load of cum.

After he finished thrusting in her, he stepped back and Jo stood up.

"Are we done, can I do?" She asked.

"Not yet, there's something I've always wanted to try." He said as he breathed heavily.

"What now?" Jo moaned back.

"Get on your knees and close your eyes," He told her and Jo pulled an annoyed face, "well, guess I'll call the police."

"No!" Jo shouted, "I'm sorry Daddy."

Anything is better than getting arrested for being a prostitute.

Jo got onto her knees in front of him and closed her eyes. She couldn't hear anything. She expected that he wanted her to clean his cock with her mouth after he fucked her so she opened her mouth wide open.

Then, to Jo's surprise, she was met with something else. A warm, long steam of liquid that hit her face. She didn't react quick enough and felt a large amount stream into her open mouth.

"What the fuck!" Jo shouted.

She opened her eyes and saw Jonathan stood over her as piss poured out of his cock and onto her.

"Stay there!" He shouted back.

"Fucking hell!" Jo couldn't stop herself, this is fucking disgusting!

But she knew it would soon be over, so, pathetically, Jo stayed still and let this fat, old man piss directly onto her face.

"Open your mouth again!" He ordered.

"No!" Jo argued back.

"Fucking do it or you get arrested!" He threatened.

FUCK! This is fucking humiliating!

Every fibre in her body fought against it, but as his warm piss hit her face, Jo opened her mouth.

"Gllgg!" Jo coughed in disgust as Jonathan aimed it directly to her open mouth.

"Swallow it!" He moaned, clearly enjoying it.

Jo thought she was going to be sick when she swallowed his piss, the taste was surprisingly not as bad as she expected, but still disgusted her.

Eventually, he stopped pissing, although Jo felt completely drenched in it and could taste it on her tongue.

"I've wanted to give a golden shower for years." Jonathan laughed out.

"Can I go now?" Jo asked, having to fight from being sick.

"Yeah, you can go. And don't come back." He shot at her.

No fucking chance of that!

Jo left the office and rushed out of the restaurant, just praying that no one saw her covered or smelling of piss.

She rushed home and showered straight away.

Fuuuckk!! She screamed in her head as the hot water bounced off of her body, What is wrong with me! How do I always end up in this situation?!

Twenty minutes later Jo finally stepped out of the shower, the smell and taste of piss was gone, but her shame remained.

As she walked to her bedroom in just a towel, the buzzer to her apartment went off.

"Who is it?" She asked when she reached it.

"It's Ryan." The reply said.

It was white Ryan, her sons friend Ryan. The Ryan who thought they were girlfriend and boyfriend.

"Come on up." Jo sighed, really not in the mood for this.

When he came in, his eyes darted all over Jo who was stood in just a towel.

"Wow, good timing hey." He said with a smile.

"Yeah, I was just getting out of the shower, what's up?" Jo asked.

"Not much, I just wanted to see you." Ryan said.

Why is this guy so obsessed with me?

Jo couldn't explain it, but she found herself getting angry at Ryan. He hadn't blackmailed her, she didn't even think he meant to threaten her with telling her son, Tom, what had happened. In fact, Ryan was one of the few people that were nice to Jo, but at that moment, Jo was filled with anger.

"Ryan, listen." Jo sighed, wanting to tell him to leave her alone.

"I think it's time we tell Tom that you're my girlfriend." Ryan then blurted out.

For fuck sake! Not this again!

"Ryan, we've discussed this." Jo went to argue but he interrupted her again.

"I know, but it's time, I don't want to hide it anymore." He said.

Ryan walked over and placed a hand onto Jo's shoulder.

The young, fairly innocent man looked into her eyes, but Jo was just annoyed.

"Ryan, Tom can't..." Jo went to speak again but again, Ryan interrupted her.

"He will be fine, trust me." Ryan said with a loving smile.

Jo had to sigh to stop herself from shouted at the young man.

"Not yet, I..." Jo spoke.

"Tomorrow, we'll tell him tomorrow." Ryan, once again, interrupted her.

That's it! Jo screamed in her head and felt her face burn red with rage, I am suck and fucking tired of people making my decisions! Telling me what to do! What I am! That's fucking enough!

"Do not fucking interrupt me again!" Jo suddenly shouted at the young man, shocking even herself, but it felt good.

"Jo... I...." Ryan whispered but this time, Jo interrupted him.

"Shut up!" She shouted, "You will do what I fucking say!"

Her chest heaved up in down, this was an anger she had never felt before, but god did it feel good to get it out.

"That's it," Jo shouted, "come with me."

She grabbed Ryan's wrist and pretty much dragged him to the bedroom.

I'm in charge! Not him! No more fucking disrespecting me! I've had enough!

"Jo, what..." Ryan stuttered.

"Take off your fucking clothes!" She shouted.

"What?" He asked, his face was the picture of shock.

"Do not make me repeat myself!" Jo shouted, "take your fucking clothes off right now!"

In an instant, Ryan stripped himself until he was completely naked. His hard cock aimed right at Jo.

"Get on the bed on your hands and knees!" She ordered.

"On my hands and knees?" Ryan asked, clearly confused.

"That's one!" Jo threatened, "If you make me repeat myself again I swear to god!"

"Okay, okay." Ryan said in fear and got onto the bed.

Jo looked at the younger man, her sons best friend, on his hands and knees watching her every move.

She got onto the bed next to him, anger filling her as she palm crashed down on his bare arse cheek.

"Ow!" He shouted but didn't move.

"You do not fucking tell me what to do!" She shouted and spanked him again, "I tell you what to do! Got it?!"

SPANK! Another harsh strike on his arse.

"Yes! I got it!" Ryan said back.

SPANK!

"Good! And for now on you call me before you come over!" Jo shouted.

SPANK!

"Yes!" He said back, but it actually came out a little like a moan.

SPANK!

"You don't tell Tom, you don't tell fucking anybody!" Jo screamed and her towel fell, leaving her naked.

"I won't, I won't!" Ryan said back and Jo could see his very hard cock move underneath him.

She stared at him for a moment, his arse cheek glowing red where she had spanked him. He was panting a little.

I feel... I feel.... So in control!

Jo didn't know what came over her, but she grabbed Ryan's arse cheeks, spread them open and shoved her tongue against his smooth, tight arsehole.

"Oooooh fuuuckk!" Ryan shouted out in pure shock with a hint of a moan.

"Fucking take it!" Jo shouted back and spanked him again.