Joanne's Punishment Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuation of Joanne's story.
2.5k words
4.36
6.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction, something that trickled into my brain years ago, and I ignored, until I plotted it out, having seen that both BDSM and Incest is something that people seem to like to read. This story does not relate anyone living or dead, but it is partially and very loosely based on research I once studied while researching a paper on deviant behaviours.

While this story contains scenes of incest and incest content as well as BDSM, everyone in this completely fictional story, is an adult, over eighteen and I do not recommend any of the practices outlined in this story in any way shape or form. But it is based loosely on rules followed by a few outside normal society.

* * *

It wasn't until four o'clock that Robert came home accompanied by two other men. One she recognised immediately as their lawyer, the one that helped them draw up their prenuptial. The other, a much younger man bore are resemblance to the older man.

"Mr Johnson," Joanne said, extending her hand towards him, as she felt the pit of her stomach drop in dread.

"Mrs Phillips," Mr Johnson replied shaking her hand, "This is my son, Eric Johnson. He is taking over my firm in a few years. He will be the fourth son or grandson who has taken over the business for the family."

"Mr Johnson," She said, extending her hand to the second man, who took it limply as if he was touching something unclean.

"I'm pleased to meet you," Eric said warmly. His face and eyes showed only friendliness.

"Can you show them to the dinning table," Robert said, grim faced. "I'll go get the children."

"Why the children?" she asked, knowing in her sinking heart exactly why.

Robert went upstairs and knocked on the boys room. Timothy answered the door. As always, when not playing, he was well dressed. Henry was in the corner facing the join of the walls, naked and was busy masturbating.

"Sorry to bother you young men and interrupt your activities," Robert said, "but we have a family meeting downstairs. As our family's legal team is dining room Henry, I would appreciate you get dressed much like your brother. "

"Yes father," Henry whimpered trying desperately to finish.

"I would suggest you wash up first. And later, you will clean the walls again."

"Yes father," sighed Henry, as he stood up and walked to the on-suite.

"Please make sure he dresses correctly Tim," Robert asked. "If you need to use either the threat of no punishment or no masturbation for a month."

"I already know what will motivate him most, Dad." Timothy replied, "Go ahead and get the girls."

Robert knocked on the girls door, and it swung open at his touch. Beatrice was sitting naked from the waist up at her desk and was busy wrapping ribbons around her breasts. Sally was studying a medical textbook at her desk. Lucy had headphones on and was dancing and twirling in front of the window.

"Young ladies,' he said, and Lucy switched off her player and stood still, her sundress settling about her legs. Sally looked up and slipped a leather bookmark in the textbook before closing it. Beatrice swivelled towards him giggling.

"Sorry to bother and interrupt you," Robert said, "but we have a family meeting downstairs. The family's legal team is dining room. Beatrice, I would appreciate you get dressed like your sisters. And no breast bindings, if you want some sort of confinement, try wearing a bra for a change. I would appreciate it."

"Yes Father," Beatrice said, looking down at her breasts with a sad look on her face.

"Sally," he continued, "Make sure she dresses correctly please."

"Might be difficult," Sally replied.

Then Lucy added, "Just tell her if she doesn't she can't bind her breasts for a month!"

"Daddy, you wouldn't!" Beatrice exclaimed.

"Yes I would Bee," he retorted. "If you don't hurry, I might even make it a year."

Beatrice quickly stood up and started unravelling the ribbons, before replying, "Yes Father."

As he shut the door, he heard Beatrice begging the others to help remove the tangle she had made. He walked to the master bedroom, closing the door behind him. He removed the family portrait, the latest in a series of yearly pictures and unlocking the safe behind it removed several documents, before relocking and replacing the picture. He looked at the documents in his hands, and sighed. He had never expected to need them and had almost rejected signing them. It was only at Joanne's and their legal advisers insistence that he had finally done so. He wondered deep down if this was her intention all along.

He walked back to the stairwell, passing his children's doors, behind each there were serious stage whispers, the younger ones advising the two older children on dress and comportment. He wondered why they had agreed to allow the children into their lifestyle. Still, he sighed to himself in his head, they were legal adults and would have probably seriously damaged themselves or others, if they had done what they had planned to do.

Arriving in the living room, he found the legal team was situated on one long side of the dining table. Five chairs were set along the back wall for the children. Joanne was serving coffee and cakes, there was enough for everyone. He sat at the head of the table and sighed, holding the documents tightly for a few seconds, before slipping them across the table to the elder Mr Johnson.

Joanne's face fell as she saw the brown envelopes two clearly labelled prenuptial and the third addendum to prenuptial.

Then the children arrived, first the two boys who took the seats closest to their father, then the three girls who sat nearer their mother. Their mother gave them drinks and cakes, then sat down opposite to her husband.

"You are wondering why you are here." Robert stated.

"Yes father," the children answered, not quite in sync, Henry was the last.

"Well, it has to do with our lifestyle," Robert said a few seconds after the last reply. "We have a strict rule in this house."

And the children chorused, "No permanent damage." Again Henry was a bit late, he was shifting in his seat, as if he was uncomfortable.

"Correct," Robert answered. "The reason we came about with this, has to do with your mother and I, and who and what we are." He paused for a second gathering his thoughts. This was more difficult than he expected it to be.

Then grasping at his chaotic thoughts and feelings, he continued. "If our neighbours knew what we do, we would be considered abnormal. We might even have lost you as children. We are a subset of the rest of society. There are far more of us than most people think."

"You are into BDSM," Lucy stated.

"Well, yes and no," Joanne said. "Yes as we are into Bondage, Domination and Submission, but we are not into Masochism or Sadism. That is a choice anyone who decides to enter our little world must make, but it isn't the one we made." She lowered her head and stared at the table.

"Yes and again no," replied Robert. "Your mother and I met at one of the local clubs. We fell in love, as you might imagine, and got married. But before we tied the knot, we took advice from our peers, doctors and also took legal advice. You see, I consider myself to be a Dom, and you mother claims to be the same. But neither of us wanted to bring someone else into our relationship, someone we could dominate. We didn't want anyone else in the mix. So before we married, we decided on our weekly sessions, one day, when I submitted to your mother, and the next week, she submitted to me. And because we needed to ensure we both stayed safe, we signed a prenuptial defining the rules of our relationship, what we could and couldn't do to the other, and the penalties of breaking those rules."

"And you have been happily married ever since," Lucy said.

Robert sighed heavily. "Yes we have been happy, at least until recently."

Joanne's head rose in panic, her eyes widened, then she dropped it down to stare at the table top again.

"Father?" asked Lucy. She seemed to be the only one really interested in the proceedings.

Robert thought her siblings attitudes might change considerably soon.

"This, I think, is where we come in," the elder Mr Johnson said. "The agreement your parents entered into is completely legal and enforceable and as is the punishment for breaking the rules they agreed to. The addendum is also legal, but not in the more normal society your father was referring to earlier."

"Basically the first two documents outline what we can and can't do to each other and the punishment for breaking the rules." Robert said. "We taught you sign language, so that even if your mouth was full, you could still express your distress. We also outlined foot movements and words and head movements if our hands were bound. This is why we told always leave at least one hand or foot free, to watch for those signals, and to immediately stop whatever you were doing when you receive such a signal."

"Unfortunately for me," he continued, "your mother ignored those signals. When I signalled distress, she bound my hands to my shoulders. When I signalled stop with my feet, she bound my feet to my buttocks. When I gave her our safe words, to stop and extract me from my bindings, she put a head on me and applied a scourge bit, something we had agreed we would never use, let alone purchase." He paused for a minute, before continuing. "And she damaged my prostrate." He looked at Henry for a moment and simply stated, "This is one reason why we ask you to limit your sessions. I may never be able to ejaculate properly again."

Henry gasped at his father, exclaiming "But, that's horrible! How could you mother?" You could see in his face he was horrified over the possibility that he could also end up in such a condition.

"I didn't mean to," his mother said quietly.

"This isn't the only time," Robert said. "Twice in the three months since Christmas, you have ignored my signals, and three times last year, you did the same. I warned you. I begged you. I took you to the Doctor's with me and they did the same. You demanded a second opinion from a woman, and Dr Tannis confirmed it. I'm sorry my love, but I can't take the chance any more." He nodded to Mr Johnson, who opened both documents and set them side by side.

"Children, the first and most important rule in their prenuptial, is to do no permanent damage. The second rule, is to always ensure their partner's safety and and to always be alert to the signals, and to stop immediately when one is made to confirm their physical health. There are several other sentences, that define what the code words and signals are, and how they are to react once receiving them. They also agreed that as long as they obeyed these rules, they would never bring anyone else into their playtimes.

"Now, what to do when the other is breaking the rules," Mr Johnson said, "and the punishment for doing so, is also defined in these documents, and are exactly the same. That is the loss of all joint properties, chattels or monies and any properties, chattels or monies held solely by the rule breaker at the time of enforcement, down to the clothing they were wearing at the time, and expulsion from the house, with no contact ever to be made with the damaged individual and to any children from their marriage as well as an alimony to be provided by the rule breaker, and amount I must state even twenty-five years later is a considerable monthly payment."

"Mrs Phillips, we have the reports from your doctors, and are willing to give you copies that will be all you can take with you. After discussions with my son, we decided we would provide you transport to wherever you wanted to go, however such is the agreement that we will be unable to provide you with anything to wear. The agreement also stipulates both our smaller society as well as the larger one around us will have the agreement published. What ever you decide to do, you will be known to be destitute and easy prey for positions you are probably not going to want to take."

"Father," asked Lucy, "Are you really going to make mother leave the house naked and to never return?"

"Those were her suggestions, not mine," Robert replied. "She demanded them, and I admit I eventually reluctantly agreed as I never expected them to be enforced."

Joanne hung her head and sobbed.

"Is there nothing we can do?" asked Timothy.

"If it helps," Robert stated, "your mother has consistently stated, as recently as last week, that if I broke the rules, that is exactly what would happen to me."

Sally said, "and there is no get out clauses?"

Mr Johnson cleared his throat, and said, "Only if you consider the addendum and there is not so much as get out clause as something else entirely."

"And what is in this document," Lucy asked.

"As stated, it isn't strictly legal, and can only be enforced with the agreement of all parties. It basically states that the rule breaker will still not own anything they had, but that they could continue to stay in the house, and have contact with the family. The alimony will be waived until such time the family decides the rule breaker must leave, after which the original contracts will be enforced. Finally, said individual will agree to become the family's toy, if you prefer pet, or complete and total submissive, and must agree to do anything they are told to do by any member of the family. Arguments on what can be done to the individual will be decided by one individual so named by the rule breaker. Should that individual die, another will be chosen out of the remaining family."

He paused, then continued, "It is our considered opinion, that if Joanne agrees to do this, then she will effectively be a slave, with no rights of her own. As such, as stated before, this isn't actually legal, except in our small society. Only she can agree to it and if she does, the agreement will be published to all members of our society."

He turned to Joanne, and asked, "What do you want to do?"

She had steadily been crying, her tears covered the part of the table before her. She slowly raised her head, her eyes bright with unshed moisture, and smiling at her family one by one, until she finally looked at her husband, said with joy evident in her voice, "This is everything I have ever wanted!"