Joanne's Punishment Ch. 01

Story Info
Joanne, is she a Dom or a Sub?
2.9k words
4.33
9.3k
4

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Joanne ran her fingers along his sperm encrusted chest, tweaking his nipples. He hated being bound, but he loved her more than his hatred, just as she loved him and hated being bound herself. But today had been hers, to torment and play with his body, forcing him to ejaculate over and over, until he had no more to give, and suffered painfully with each new empty ejaculation. Next week, when he had recovered, she would be his and he would be in control, but today, she still had more she wanted to do, if his body could take it, but the last hour was almost over. The eight hours of the day's session had gone too quickly. She desperately wanted more time, and she looked up at the clock, the minute hand's inevitable journey would all too soon end her playtime. She had only minutes left now, the hours had fled away.

She grabbed his cock with her right hand. It was red and raw from her considerable manipulations. And due to the medication she had fed him in the water she provided during the session, it was still hard and and looked ready to go, if very angry. This wouldn't stop her from jacking him off again, as she thought, "Was there time for one last orgasm?" She wondered aloud, hearing him groan in anguish before her. Should she try, she thought, grasping his testicles with the left, pulling and squeezing the balls. No permanent damage, she remembered her agreement with her husband Robert at the last moment, and cupping his orbs with his left hand, she lowered her mouth to his cock, and kissed the end gently.

Although she had fifteen more minutes left, it was time she decided. Time to release the love of her life and help him recover. If she did any more, he might actually be damaged, and she knew what would happen then, her life as she knew it would cease.

He was laying on the specially built table. It was padded to prevent sores, it had arms that folded out, which allowed the limbs to be stretched out in every conceivable position, including some that were impossible. The table was currently angled at 45 degrees. His hands were tied to his shoulders, right to right, left to left, with his arms bound tightly in ropes. His feet and legs had faced similar bindings, only years of flex training had allowed him to end up in the position.

Years of experience in tying ropes, allowed them to release their victims quickly, at the pulling of a few strands. She quickly released his arms, pulling them down to rest in his lap. Then she released his legs, stretching them out to be supported by two table arms.

"Children," she called. "Come here now."

Five young adults, none under the age of eighteen came into the room. Howard, the eldest shuffled forward, the cuffs on his legs, where fastened together by a chain that was only eleven inches long. His arms were fastened behind his back in an black sleeve, fastened with laces, which pulled his shoulders back. A rope had been tied to his testicles and behind him he dragged a small barbell weight. He stopped, swaying before her, "Yes mother," he mumbled. His dick was also red and sore, and equal to her husband's in size and girth. But as their playtime had only started 30 minutes ago, the state of his dick was more probably due to his constant desire to masturbate, than to any punishments he may have received. Harry was ineffective as a dominant, he preferred to be subjugated and found the only way he could participate as a Dom, was to listen very carefully to his sisters when it came his time to dominate. Joanne often thought that he would be much happier if his younger brother was in charge of his sessions. But she and Robert had only agreed reluctantly to their requests to join in the fun and insisted on keeping it to male/female play.

"Don't complain," she snapped at him, "you were the first one who wanted to participate in our fun. If I remember correctly, you got quite forceful about it."

Beatrice, the next eldest, bounced in behind him. She was wearing a short skirt, but had her bare breasts bound tightly at the base, and were now hard dark purple orbs.

"Beatrice, unfasten those ties," she snapped. "You know what dark purple means, you could damage yourself."

"Oh mother," she replied, "I like them being bound." And she pulled a red string from the sides of the ties, and released her tits from bondage.

Timothy came next. His arms and legs were bound with tape, he scuttled along the floor on his elbows and knees. His mouth held a large rubber bone in it. He too pulled a weight behind him, but the string it was fastened to was bound around the base of his penis and testicles, which were, if anything slightly larger than his father's.

Sally bounded in behind him, twirling, she wore a ballerina's outfit, complete with tutu. "Mother, your early!" she complained.

"You wouldn't complain ending early if you were the one being a puppy." Henry replied.

Sally reached over as if to slap his balls, before Beatrice grabbed her wrist. "You know it's my turn with Henry," she said.

Lucy, the youngest at nineteen, entered last. She was as naked as her brothers and father, but without any bindings or torments. Completely unlike her parents or siblings, she seemed to have had no desire to torment, or be tormented, but only had the need to watch.

"Mother may be early," Lucy said, "but only for father. They may have finished, but your playtime only started an hour ago."

"You may continue your playing," their mother said, "and the time this takes will not be counted, so you can have the extra time spent helping me now, for your games later. Right now, Beatrice and Sally, I want you rubbing your father's legs. Lucy release Henry, his arms haven't been bound long enough for him to lose feelings. When your arms are free Henry, you rub your father's left arm."

"What about Lucy?" Henry whined, as his arms were expertly released. Lucy had been taught as much as her siblings on how to bind and quickly release someone, but never seemed to want to use her knowledg.

"Lucy," their mother continued as if Henry and said nothing, "You apply the healing ointments to your fathers penis please. I'll release your fathers head and will rub his left arm."

She quickly released her husband mask from its bindings and pulled the scourge bit from his mouth before removing the mask and on setting to one side, started rubbing his right arm."

While he worked his mouth, and sipped on water that hadn't been doctored with medications, Lucy carefully slathered his cock with a cooling antiseptic, antibacterial and antiviral gel that had been carefully crafted to also relieve pain and reduce swelling.

When she got her own cock to play with, Lucy thought, she hoped it would be as lovely as her father's was. Once she had finished her ministrations, she stood up and went to her father's head, massaging his neck and upper back muscles.

"Come here," he said when he had moistened his throat enough to speak. She moved her her right hear close to his mouth, and her mouth close to his ear.

"I was afraid you were not going to stop," he whispered.

"No permanent damage we agreed," she quietly replied.

"The last three times I came," he said nervously, "it felt like all I was going to release was blood. And that was a long time after I had stopped releasing semen."

"Oh," she said a chagrin look on her face, "I didn't realise. That would not be good. I've never wanted to damage you, only push you to your limits."

"As it is, you may have damaged me," he replied. "I will not know for a some days, I told you last time you did that what the doctor said."

She hung her head in shame, "I'm sorry, I truly am, I got carried away. I am truly sorry my love, I honestly didn't remember."

He looked at her face, and saw the pain of her admission clearly. "We'll have to talk about it later, once we know for sure."

"Yes," she whispered back. "Yes we will."

When he could get up, he thanked Lucy for her help. The other children would have accepted no thanks, as they felt they were under training by their parents and as such, should only be commanded. He left the others, walking slowly, but before he closed the door to the playrooms, he turned to his wife. "Watch over them, remember, no damage. I'm a bit worried the size of those weights the boys are pulling."

"OK, girls," Joanna said, "Lets see what you have been doing."

When the children's playtime was finished an hour later, for the rest of the day, she pampered her husband.

* * *

The next day was Monday, and Robert called their personal doctor for advice. As Dr Swanson was a known family friend, who also practised the same lifestyle that they did, he was sympatric, possibly more to Robert than Joanna realised. Even so, his practice contained only physicians who also practised the same fetishes, so second opinions were easy to provide, without adding unnecessary risks. Robert, after explaining the situation and his wife returning from whatever she had been working on entered his office, placed the phone on speaker, so Joanne could also hear what was being discussed. "You are on speaker," Robert said to the doctor.

"Well Joanne, as the only time he puts the phone on speaker, is when you are present," Dr Swanson said, "I'm afraid I'm very disappointed in you. We have had this discussion before, haven't we?"

"Yes Doctor," Joanne replied. "I got carried away. I don't want my husband to be damaged, and it was unintentional."

"Yes," he replied, "as unintentional as the last half a dozen times in the past two years. I'm afraid, I'm not sure I believe you any more."

"No," Joanne protested, "I really didn't realise. I am so ashamed. You understand what happens if I do."

"And yet," the doctor said, "it is almost as if you want it to happen."

He waited a minute, in silence, expecting her to protest. When she didn't he continued, "I recommend nothing to cause you to come, Robert, for at least five days. I'll be providing you a prescription that should help your prostrate to recover. Joanne, you will pick the medications up this morning and make sure he takes it as directed every day."

"Yes, Doctor," she said.

* * *

It was Saturday. Robert had refused to ignore the Doctor Swanson's advice and Joanna was in a state of anxiety. Unlike a large number of women she knew, Joanne loved the taste and texture of semen. She had been giving her husband morning blowjob since the day after their marriage. She had been seriously temped to ask her husband if she could blow one of their sons, she hated the fact they masturbated so frequently and at her husband's earlier advice threw the evidence of their practice down the toilet. She didn't know why she found it so addictive, but since she hadn't had any, she was desperate to taste it again. She woke, as she had done for the past three mornings, shaking with the desire to fellate her partner, and taste his goodness.

She laid in bed with him, waiting for him to wake up. He had had a long night on the computer, dealing with his far flung business, and seemed to have no desire to enter the land of the living. Finally she decided to take the matter into her own hand, and for the first time since the previous Sunday when she placed her hand on his penis, he had his normal morning woody.

She reached down and caressed his testicles with one hand and his dick with the other. He moaned in his sleep and she moved down to take his cock into her mouth, she was eager to taste his emission. Not yet fully awake, he still reached down and held her head to his dick, and she throated him easily, due to her long practice with his wonderful penis. She truly loved him and his essence made her mornings complete.

In much less time than was normal, his grip tightened and she could feel him swelling in her mouth and throat. She pulled him out, until only the tip of the head was between her lips and she sucked until he spewed into his mouth. She was so surprised by the copper taste blood in the cum, shocked she spat it out onto his belly.

"Oh No!" she cried, looking at the blood mixed cum.

He pulled her body away from his belly, and looked down at the mass of blood and cum on his belly. "Well," he said, "Tomorrow's playtime for us is cancelled." He lifted her head and kissed her on the lips. One more reason she loved him, he didn't mind the taste of himself. "You can give the children three hours tomorrow, instead of the usual two, as long as you supervise." He looked deep into her eyes until she nodded. "Dr Swanson and some of his colleagues said they would be available tomorrow if this happened. I'll give them a call to confirm and go and see them while you are training the children."

He looked at her with no emotions showing, and she quivered in panic. Then he said, "Remember, no permanent damage. I need to be alone right now." She hung her had and cried, as he got out of bed and walked to the shower, alone for the morning shower for the first time in twenty-five years.

* * *

Four of the children were happy to learn at breakfast that playtime then next day would be earlier and extended. Timothy was especially pleased as he had several new ideas to use on Sally if the dice rolled his way. If not, he would save them, until he had Sally as his sub again. Beatrice was far to happy to endure pain, it was almost if she loved the feelings, and he didn't want Sally to realise his plans ahead of time. Lucy asked about her father, if he was going to be OK, which was something the others never even considered.

Joanne could only reply that she hoped so, and Lucy after looking at her mothers face, lead her into the kitchen and away from the others, and then hugged her while her mother cried until she could cry no more.

The next morning, Joanne monitored the children's playtime, being careful to insist they were careful and didn't hurt each other, mild discomfort was all she allowed. Beatrice and Sally complained more than Tim and Henry at the limitations. The girls wanted more pain, Joanne started to worry that they were becoming pain sluts, addicted to pain in order for them to have an orgasm. She decided she would have to discuss this with Robert when he returned.

Robert went to the medical clinic, where he was met by Doctor Swanson and his colleagues, Doctor Silverstein, Doctor Tannis and Doctor Adams, all four were members of the same clubs and belief system, so understood his concerns.

"I fear we have to conclude that Joanna has permanently damaged your prostrate to some extent. You should recover enough to have between one and three ejaculations a day, but it is going to take considerable time and and we fear you will never fully recover your previous stamina and abilities" Doctor Adams said with a sad tone in her voice. "I will miss your multiple cum shots as well as your extremely fast recoveries."

"Are you willing to confirm this in writing?" Robert asked.

"Even if we wished to otherwise," Doctor Swanson said, "we couldn't ethically not do it for you. Of course, we know about your prenuptial. You must remember we were the ones who advised you to have it."

"You see," added Doctor Tannis, "we were concerned about her actual deep held beliefs." She twisted her forehead hair, a habit she had never been able to break. "She believes she is a Dom, but all her tests show she is truly deep down, a Sub and that is really all she wants to be."

"Yes Ma'am, you have mentioned this before," Robert said.

"We believe," Doctor Adams added, "that this is why she keeps punishing you, exceeding far more than you two had agreed. Her subconscious knows she wants to be a Sub, so she keeps forgetting the rules you had."

"We truly believe," Doctor Tannis said, "that she will never truly be happy, until she permanently becomes a Sub."

"And her actions," Doctor Silverstein stated, speaking for the first time, "only confirms her true desires." Then he extended the report, adding, "This document covers everything you need. We have all four signed it. And because we have, she will understand she has no reason to request a second opinion, having the four doctors she trusts the most confirming this one."

"As much as she may wish to deny it," Dr Adams said, "she will be unable to."