Joann's Shopping Trip Mystery Man

Story Info
Someone is watching my Hot Wife in the dressing room.
1.5k words
4.26
27.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hubby is a voyeur and his loving wife an exhibitionist. The problem comes to a head when she shops alone. If hubby had been with her it it's likely nothing would have happened. He HATED clothes shopping with her. You understand, don't you?

I hope someone will suggest an appropriate punishment.

*****

It was a normal Tuesday afternoon in the summer and I was at my desk entering claim data into a PC file when my iPhone played David Rose's "The Stripper" - that's my wife's ring tone.

I answered "Hi babe, whaz up?"

"Michael, I can't talk loud. I am being stalked by a guy maybe 30 years old."

I sat up, my pulse racing.

"Where are you? Is anyone nearby to help you?"

"I'm shopping at Kohl's."

"I don't understand the problem, honey. Is he stopping you from leaving the store? Has he said anything, or done anything alarming?"

"He keeps looking at me when I hold a dress up against my body to check. He sorta follows me to the dressing room entrance and watches me look in the big mirror just inside when I try on a dress. He's been doing this for a half hour."

JoAnn is the love of my life and we've been married 32 years and have five kids. She's 53 years old, but looks like she's in her early 30's. JoAnn is 5'10" tall, 135 pounds with curly black hair extending five inches below her shoulders. Her brown eyes are large and expressive. High cheekbones have a slightly olive colored skin tone inherited from her Sicilian mother. . She is blessed with perky 39D breasts with large pink areolas, and pink nipples that stand out an inch when aroused. Her breasts don't sag one bit. Her waist is narrow; her ass is very Kardashian. Her legs are long and well proportioned.

Unconsciously she is a cock tease and flirt. She seems unaware that when she rubs her body against a man she causes him to have an erection.

She knows she has a great body, and confessed that she likes to turn men on. She doesn't realize that she can't turn them off as easily.

Anything she wears looks provocative. She dresses conservatively during the day yet I have seen men mentally undress her anyway. It secretly excites me to know men want to fuck her.

What she wears when we go out is a different story. She likes to show off every curve and those gorgeous legs. She would actually be comfortable on a clothing optional beach. We went to one in Mexico and I can still visualize the erect cocks as she walked by.

She wore bikini panties until that day she caught me looking at a woman in a see-through white skirt wearing a thong. She elbowed me in the side and then went to the nearest intimate apparel store and bought three dozen thongs.

I innocently inquired why she needed three dozen to start with. She blushed, but gave me no answer.

Some days later, after a great bout of sex, I brought up the subject again. Even in the dim bedroom I could see her face blushing deep red. She put her mouth to my ear and said, "Some man may want a souvenir."

God, I got hard instantly and fucked again and held her as she had multiple orgasms.

The next day she called me at work and asked me to check my coat pocket and hung up.

Curious, I checked and pulled out a wet pink thong that I recognized. I sniffed her scent and got an immediate erection.

There was also a note:

Something to remember me by

J

I still carry that thong and admit to sniffing it. I still get hard.

I said, "Jo, what are you wearing right now?"

"I'm looking in the dressing room mirror at a red party dress that I think is one size too small."

"Why do you think it's too small, honey?"

"Well...my boobs are almost ripping through the fabric and you can clearly see my nipples and ..."

"And what, babe?"

"JoAnn?"

"You can see my thong when I stand up straight."

I was getting very hard.

"Jo, look in the mirror behind you. Is the mystery man still watching you?"

"Yes. He's outside the dressing room looking bugged eyed at my ass. Michael, I'm getting wet. Do you know what I mean?"

"I know, babe, I know. Just relax and take deep breaths."

"Listen carefully to what I'm telling you. This is your chance to live out your oldest fantasy, where a good looking guy accosts you in public."

"Get his full attention. Pretend you're listening to "Shout" and dance in front of the mirror raising your arms when you get to "Shout."

I could hear her singing softly to herself:

"Well

You know you make me wanna (Shout!)

Kick my heels up and (Shout!)"

"Oh, my God! The dress comes way up showing my ass!

"Michael, there are two more men watching me now."

"How do you know they're watching you?"

"I can clearly see them rubbing the front of their pants, and I can see their hard ons. That first guy has a huge cock, Michael. I know what big cocks in a men's pants look like."

"Jo, I want you to continue dancing to "Shout" and slowly turn around and face them and twist your nipples and end up facing the mirror again."

"Michael, I dripping real badly."

"Do it Jo, this is what you wanted."

"Throw my hands up and (Shout!)

Throw my head back and (Shout!)

Come on now (Shout!)"

"Michael, the guys are watching and rubbing themselves and taking pictures with their phones!

"This is so fucking exciting! Should I stop playing with my nipples?"

"What will happen if you continue to pinch your nipples?" knowing full well that it will lead her to orgasm.

"I'll cum in front of everyone, and want to fuck them all."

"Well if that's what you want, dear.

"You don't have much time so listen up. Bend over facing the mirror and slowly take off your thong while looking behind you at the men. Look at them saucily, like you did at that Christmas party. When your thong is off turn around and sit on the floor with your legs spread open showing your wet pussy. Twirl the thong around with your hand and announce that the first guy to buy you the dress gets you and the thong. Do him in the changing booth."

"Do you want them to see my naked pussy and fuck me?"

"That's not for me to answer. Do YOU want them to see your pussy and fuck you?"

"What if they all want a thong? I don't want to cause a riot."

"Tell whoever wants to fuck you to get you a paid receipt with the dress. Tell him to leave something with his name and address and you will send him a used thong in the mail."

"Can I suck them off too, Michael?"

"Are blowjobs a part of the same fantasy?"

"Yes, Michael."

"Who's my slut?"

"I am."

"I may not be home 'til later, Michael. Is that alright, Michael?"

"It's your fantasy and your cunt, babe. I'll punish you later. Put your phone in the changing room with the FaceTime app and send me the video. I want lots of pictures."

"I love you Michael."

"I love you too, Jo."

An hour later I started receiving photos and video clips on my iPhone. They are fucking, fucking awesome. There were lots of poses with cocks in her ass, her cunt and her mouth. There were shots of semen on her breasts and in her hair. Several photos of her are with her mouth filled with cum and swallowing. The photos are extremely erotic and I get off viewing them.

Jo didn't get home for two more hours. One of the men was a store employee who let her fuck them in a private stock room.

She was very excited about the entire shopping trip and couldn't sit still. She rode me Cowgirl style as she told me how those men fucked her. She gave me two terrific blow jobs and was still on an adrenalin rush.

When she recovered we took a long, hot shower and then got in bed and spooned and cuddled. She wants to go shopping for lingerie next.

She fell asleep quickly, snoring softly.

I have to think about her punishment. She did come back with $750 worth of sexy party dresses that I didn't have to pay for. Does this make her a whore?

I was really hoping she would just give blowjobs. She made me a cuck. The voyeur in me isn't happy. Maybe I should have been firmer and not said it was her fantasy and her decision. She was a tease; now she's a slut.

I have to give her a serious punishment. If only I can think of the appropriate one. Maybe I'll come up with one after her lingerie shopping trip.

She's still sleeping. Good. I'm gonna watch that video a few more times and come on her ass. I'll deny it in the morning and tell her the Mystery Man must have followed her home.

Heh, heh, heh.