Joan's Fancy Window Display

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like Bob seeing you naked?"

"Yes, oh god yes!"

"Do you think he's jacking off?"

"Yes thinking about me."

"How big do you think his cock is?"

"I don't know. It looks big in his blue jeans."

"Would you like to find out?

"I like to think about it. I don't want you to be mad but it makes me so hot to think about it."

I rolled Joan over on her stomach and went to work on the back of the thighs. My tongue found the junction of her thigh and the bottom of her ass. My tongue roved all over the bottom of her cheeks but I still hadn't touched her pussy. Joan would push, wiggle and twist trying to force her cunt against my mouth.

I paid homage to her lovely bottom with my mouth covering it with kisses and licking the valley. I was driving my wife into a sexual frenzy. She raised her ass and I bathed it completely with my tongue.

Joan's arousal sweat seemed to renew her perfume and the room was filled with the aroma of "Windsong" and sex.

She rolled over on her back, spread her legs and drew them up. "Please lick my pussy," she moaned.

I plunged my face into the swollen lips and drove my tongue as deep as possible into her pussy. For the next five minutes I sucked her labia, chewing it very gently and made love to both ass and pussy.

Finally my mouth found the clitoris and I concentrated all my efforts on the hard little bud. I sucked and nibbled on Joan's clit while she writhed on the bed. She screamed and moaned her way through three orgasms bucking her glory against my face while her legs became rigid and her toes extended.

While my wife was catching her breath I climbed on the bed and started to maul her lovely titties. I rolled over and pulled her on top of me. She slid her hand between our slippery bodies, wrapped her hand around my cock and guided it into her steaming tunnel. This was my favorite position. I can make love to her titties sucking them almost completely into my mouth while I have both hands full of ass.

Joan was sliding her red-hot pussy up and down on my cock increasing the pace and bringing me to the very edge. As I started to peak My wife sat down on my dick and brought her legs forward pulling her knees up to her chest. This move drove my cock the very deepest as we ground our pelvises together. My hands were pulling her nipples and squeezing her tits as I exploded into that wonderful warm place.

Joan rolled off and we cuddled, feeling each other, kissing and proclaiming our love for each other. We were exhausted after hours of sexual tension and explosive climaxes.

The next thing I knew it was morning and I awoke with a beautiful woman sleeping in my arms. Slowly arousing Joan by tenderly caressing her body and nibbling at her mouth we made love once more. This time side by side and very, very slowly with my penis engulfed by the walls of her vagina.

As I very slowly entered and withdrew we could feel every ridge and ripple. We were making deep and honest love.

As we began building toward another orgasm we held each other tightly and seemed to cum almost without further movement. Pure love and ecstasy.

12