Job Security and Fringe Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
348 Followers

As I felt my cock start to tingle, I managed to gasp out to her, "Where do you want it, Emma?"

Between grunts, she replied, "My face, my mouth! Make me drink your cum!"

I jumped up from behind her and she rolled onto her back. I rammed my cock into her mouth and the first half of my load poured into her throat. Then I pulled back and the remainder splattered all over her face, spurt after spurt. When I relaxed she grabbed me and slid me deep in her mouth again. Sucking, making sure she got every drop. After I finally slid out again, she used her finger to scrape up all the puddles and strands of my cum, licking and swallowing each one, her eyes never wavering from mine. When I fell onto the couch and squeezed my arms around her, I could still feel the wetness on her face and taste myself on her lips. We lay still for several minutes, not speaking, totally spent.

When we finally relaxed a little she said quietly to me, "You will get the job, I'll speak to Jeremy and he will take care of it. I hope you pick me as your assistant; we can have a great career together, but even if not, I will have a good job in the company, and you can always find me. I don't know of anyone else around here that can do me like that!"

We kissed for a few minutes, and I thanked her, making no commitment about the job, simply saying, "We both know we aren't going to make this a one time thing." In my own mind I was pretty sure she would get it with no problem, though. I thought about Brandy, and knew that I loved her very much. She had carried my children and she still had me, but she was never into such wild, unfettered sex. On the other hand, that's all Emma wanted me for, and just what I needed from her. It was a perfect fit. I could find someone else to do the job, I was sure, but not with such amazing fringe benefits.

I nuzzled her once more and said, "I would have never guessed, Emma, and it will be our secret as far as I'm concerned. But Emma, what would Jeremy say if he knew about this?"

She replied, "Damn! I wish I could still do that!"

Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
348 Followers
12