Job Seeking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit down, and lift your legs one at a time."

Ayesha helped me to sit before she eased panties up to cover mine and a nylon stocking up each leg. I felt her strap shoes on my feet.

"Stand up, carefully," she ordered.

I stood. I was relieved. The shoes had low heels and I didn't feel unbalanced. I was sure that Ayesha fitted a bibbed apron and tied it behind my back.

"OK, Stuart. Just a second and you can see what you have become."

I felt movement in front of my eyes. I could see. Ayesha turned me to face the mirrored wall. I gasped. Instead of Stuart there was what looked like a 1950s housewife. I had a woman's face, no not any woman's face, it was almost Hester's face, with blonde hair across my shoulders. My lips, only the edges of my own lips, looked slightly odd without lipstick, but everything else was perfect. I was wearing a blue gingham dress, wide skirt puffed out by a layered petticoat. Over that I had a flowery apron with a heart on the bib. There were frills around the edge of the apron's skirt, at the sides of the bib, and on the apron's cap sleeves.

"You need lipstick, Stuart."

It was a statement. I kept still as Ayesha applied red lipstick. She stood back so I could look in the mirror again. I, as Stuart, had vanished, hidden inside the mask and clothing. I looked as if Hester had dressed for a 1950s themed event.

"What do you think of the effect, Stuart?" Ayesha asked.

"Amazing, and realistic," I replied. "I wouldn't have thought it possible to change me so much and so quickly."

I was puzzled that I had no sexual reaction to being dressed as a woman. Even the silky panties and petticoats hadn't aroused me at all.

"As you are now, I think you should be Susan, not Stuart. OK, Susan?"

"If you say so, Ayesha."

"I do. You ARE Susan for today. Try to speak like a Susan. If not?"

I hadn't seen that Ayesha was holding a complex remote control. She pressed a button. To my horror the lips on the mask slid over mine, gagging me. I tried to speak. A faint grunt was all I could manage.

Ayesha pressed the remote again. My lips were free to move again.

"This device can close your eyelids, clamp your arms to your sides, wrap the apron tight to hobble you - but I shouldn't need to use it. You have signed a contract agreeing to obey my instructions. The remote is only if you disobey. You won't. Stand still with your arms by your sides while I demonstrate."

She pressed a single button on the remote. My mouth and eyes shut. My arms were pressed harder against the side of my body as if dragged there by magnets. The apron skirt slid around me, pulling the full skirt into a slim tight sheath clamping my legs together from mid-calf upwards. It also flattened across my genitals as if I was wearing a girdle.

Ayesha pressed the button again to release me.

"OK, Susan. Today we are doing the housework as if you were a Stepford wife. Don't worry. You'll be back to Stuart before Hester returns this evening if we work hard enough. You'll have to teach me to do some things. I know in theory but I've never actually done it. We'll start by vacuuming this room."

+++

I had to show Ayesha how to use our vacuum and its tools to clean around the edges of the room. She learned very quickly. I used the upright cleaner on the carpet tiles. Working together it took only a short time. We moved into the kitchen. I showed Ayesha which cleaning materials should be used for what. We cleaned everything, walls, work surfaces, cupboards, and appliances. When we had finished the kitchen was sparkling, almost as it was when newly installed.

I was beginning to relax in Ayesha's presence. She seemed like a friend, or perhaps even one of Hester's relations, who was helping me. She asked more questions than a human woman of her apparent age might do but asked each question only once. I was still without motivation. I did what Ayesha told me to do and no more than that. I couldn't see what the purpose of the experiment could be except to train Ayesha to be a domestic robot. Surely she was too sophisticated a product to be used as a maid? But I didn't think further. I hadn't really thought much for months.

We stopped for lunch of tea and sandwiches. I made the first sandwich to show Ayesha how to. She made another and seemed pleased that she could.

The costume I was wearing seemed unnecessary. If I felt anything through my depression I would have been irritated by it. My wide skirt got in the way. Every time I moved my petticoat rustled. The hood and wig masking me into a female was so thin and flexible that I was barely conscious of it on my head. I was very aware that Ayesha could pull the remote control out of her skirt pocket and make me a helpless prisoner in the clothes.

After lunch Ayesha helped me to work through the Job Centre's online system to declare myself employed. She told me to look away while she entered details of my current employment contract. I surprised myself by asking her why that was necessary.

"Susan."

Ayesha emphasised the 'Susan'.

"What you signed was in two parts. Your first two signatures are on two copies of the standard company contract approved by their Human Resources department. The third signature is what you have really agreed to - to obey me and Hester implicitly whatever we order you to do. The standard contract wouldn't let me hood you, dress you in women's clothing that can bind you, or humiliate you. The other contract allows all that and more. That is your real contract. It has made you into Susan, my slave - and Hester's."

"Slave?"

"Yes. Slave. You have no rights at all while this experiment continues. You don't even have the right to terminate the experiment. Hester does. I do. You don't. But both of us will try not to push you beyond endurance. We want your willing cooperation but at the moment you have no ambition or enthusiasm for anything. That's true, isn't it Susan?"

"Yes. It's the symptom of my depression and not helped by the pills I'm taking that make me feel like a zombie."

"Today is too early but I hope by the end of this week we can reduce the pills and aim to end their use completely. But we have the rest of the day to get through, or at least the time until Hester gets back. Before then you should be back as Stuart, not Susan."

"I don't understand why I'm dressed like this, Ayesha."

"You don't need to. You just have to accept whatever orders I give you. There is a reason. Eventually you'll be told."

"OK, I suppose, Ayesha."

"And now? Back to work. The basement bathroom needs cleaning."

+++

Ayesha had to read all the instructions on each cleaning bottle. She read really quickly. Between us we made that bathroom gleam in about an hour. I was feeling really tired. I hadn't done so much in a single day for weeks, perhaps months.

"Susan? You have tired yourself out," Ayesha said. "You need to rest for a while before doing any more - if you can. Stand still for a second and then you can be on the bed."

That was an order I was pleased to obey.

Ayesha pressed the control that pulled my arms to my sides and wrapped the apron tight around my legs. She carried me to the bed and put me on it. I was surprised that she had the strength to lift me so easily. I had been thinking of her as a large woman. She might behave like one but she's an android. I had no idea what she could or could not do.

I closed my eyes. I felt Ayesha stroking my head under the mask as I went to sleep...

+++

I woke up. I checked my watch. I had been asleep for about an hour. I had moved my arm. I wasn't restrained. I climbed off the bed as Ayesha, sitting on the heavy chair, watched me.

"OK, Susan?" She asked.

"Yes, Ayesha, I think so. I'm still tired and..."

"It's the first day, Susan," Ayesha interrupted. "You and I shouldn't expect too much. Now you should change. Hester will be back in an hour."

Ayesha helped me to shed the apron, dress and false breasts. I was still hooded in the mask as I put Stuart's clothes back on.

"Look in the mirror," Ayesha ordered.

I faced the mirror and gasped. Even in my own clothes I still looked like Hester, or a smaller version of Ayesha. I was flat-chested but I still seemed to be a woman.

"I lied to you earlier, Susan," Ayesha said.

"Lied? That's a complex concept, Ayesha," I replied.

"It is. But I'm a very sophisticated product."

"How did you lie? About what?"

"The net curtains. We don't need them to conceal me, but you - when you are Susan. As Ayesha I'm Hester's cousin visiting you two. Soon I'll be leaving the house, with you. I can be seen. Susan can't. Or perhaps she can when she can be taken for Hester but it is probably better if Susan remains invisible. Let's turn you back into Stuart. Stand still."

Ayesha removed the mask and wig. I shook my head once it was off. I looked into the mirror again. I was myself as Stuart with slightly ruffled hair and an outline of lipstick on the edges of my lips. I went into the bathroom, combed my hair and washed off the lipstick. It came off easier than I expected. Hester has to use a product to clean off her lipstick.

Ayesha and I went upstairs to the kitchen. We prepared a casserole for the evening meal and put it in the oven on a low setting. Ayesha went back down to the basement shortly after Hester arrived.

+++

Hester

Ayesha was designed just for Stuart. She is programmed, among other functions, as a psychiatrist. Her role is to change Stuart, to give him back a sense of purpose and particularly to reactivate his masculinity.

Stuart had a strong sex drive. That made him particularly suitable for testing our sex androids. Even after fucking a robot several times he still had enough energy left to fuck me in bed. When the android was a domme he might have retaliated by tying me up before sex. If, as was more usual, the product was submissive, I might be the one doing the tying with Stuart as my victim.

My problem is Stuart's depression. Ayesha, at her most basic, is a tool to try to address Stuart's mental condition. She is far more sophisticated than that. She is a prototype for a carer for people with severe mental health issues. Stuart's mental state, distressing as it may be for both of us, is mild and has a known cause. If we can remove the cause, Stuart's symptoms should diminish or be eradicated. The first part of Eleanor's list of suggestions is that Stuart should be employed by the company. His title, although he doesn't know it, is research assistant. That was the role I had when I started working for Professor Wald. It has higher status, and pay, than the assembly line worker I had been.

Professor Wald and I were slightly dismayed that the demand for our animated robots was mainly for submissive female bimbos. The factory could produce those in numbers. Setting the customer's specific requirements such as skin colour, breast size, hair etc. was now covered by the software on the production line. Most, unlike Eleanor, were fairly lightweight for their size. Heavy androids might injure their owners. Ayesha's weight was a compromise. Although significantly taller than me she weighs about the same. She is much stronger than a woman of her apparent size would be. We didn't need her to overpower Stuart as a domme, although she could if required. What she would do is react to Stuart and act as she thought appropriate to help him recover his mental health. Ayesha should be Stuart's partner in research into the possibilities of androids to support and protect their owners.

Eleanor, Professor Wald and I had decided that Ayesha should manage Stuart. Ayesha would not accept orders or directions from him unless she thought they were suitable. Stuart should be directed and controlled by her until...

That was the critical point. All four of us wanted Stuart to reach a point when he would react and rebel against Ayesha's control. When he did that he would have begun the process of recovering from depression. As he is now? He is passive and pliable. He will do what he is told, unquestioningly, by me or by Ayesha. That is not the Stuart I married.

I don't expect a significant change for several weeks even though Stuart is now employed and earning a salary. He thinks that the job is pointless and only as a favour to me. He doesn't yet understand that the task is meaningful and could lead to substantial orders for the company. If and when he does, that would be a step towards regaining his self-esteem now badly lacking.

+++

Stuart

Apparently Hester was pleased with my interaction with Ayesha for the first day. When we went to bed she stroked my chest with her bare breasts before tying me up with pantyhose and riding me. To my surprise she actually managed to arouse me to an erection and eventual climax. I hadn't been capable of that for weeks. She untied me and I went to sleep with Hester in my arms. In the morning I was slightly sad that she had got up before me, but she kissed and hugged me before I went downstairs to work with Ayesha.

Ayesha helped me to become Susan again. Before she applied the final lipstick that completed the transformation she hugged me and kissed me. I was startled that I had no reaction down below to Ayesha's kisses. My puzzlement ceased once Ayesha had applied the lipstick and insisted I was Susan.

We continued with more domestic chores. I showed Ayesha how to sort laundry for the washing machine, how to load it, and which programmes to use for which pile of washing. While the machine was operating we went upstairs to the spare bedroom where I taught Ayesha how to make a bed with fresh linen. We stripped that bed several times until by the end Ayesha's bed making was better than mine.

Although I liked working with Ayesha and teaching her some basic skills I couldn't see the need for me to be Susan while I was doing it. I asked 'Why must I be Susan?'.

Ayesha's response was to press her remote control, sealing my lips and making me helpless with my arms fixed at my sides and the apron's skirt trapping my legs. She lifted me on to the newly made bed and just said:

"Because."

She hadn't closed my eyes. I could see as she leant over me and kissed me. She picked me up, put me on her lap and pulled my pinioned body against her breasts.

"You are Susan because I want you to be Susan. So does Hester." Ayesha explained.

"All you have to do is accept that."

I had no choice. Dressed as Susan I was at the mercy of Ayesha and her remote control. A few touches on the buttons and I could be gagged, blindfolded and unable to move my hands or legs. I was worried. Ayesha was an experimental robot. What safety devices had she got? I didn't know. As far as I was aware Ayesha could do anything to me I had no way of stopping her. I didn't know - then - that Hester was continually monitoring Ayesha and what Ayesha was doing to me.

Ayesha kissed me again.

"Never mind, Stuart. Tomorrow you get a day off from being Susan. You are taking me shopping to the supermarket - as yourself with Hester's cousin. Hester is leaving the people carrier because I wouldn't fit in your sports car, nor would the shopping. You have to drive because I haven't got a licence or insurance. How could I have? I'm not human."

Ayesha looked and acted like human to me, a controlling domme who ran me, but I could see her point. Although she could have the ability to drive, or could learn, a car driven by a robot would cause all sorts of difficulties with transport regulations.

"But the day after? You'll be back as Susan, the housewife showing me how to run a home."

That evening Hester and Ayesha stayed together until I went to bed with Hester. Both of them kissed and hugged me as if I had pleased them. What had I done, I didn't know. Hester tied me up and rode me again to my second night in succession of ejaculation even if Hester had to work hard for that.

+++

As Stuart I drove Ayesha to the supermarket. I had to drive slowly and carefully as she was firing questions about everything around us and I was trying to answer. The shopping took four times as long as it would have done with Hester because I had to explain so much. We stopped half way through, paid and unloaded the trolley before I had lunch. We started again afterwards for the chilled, frozen and perishable items. I was slightly concerned that we had them out of the chillers for too long but at Hester's suggestion I had taken some cool boxes to put them in while continuing around the store and after the checkouts

Back home I showed Ayesha where to put what, and how to amend Hester's shopping list to show the few items we hadn't found. I stayed as Stuart for the rest of the day answering Ayesha's many questions about our short car journey and the supermarket. Ayesha suggested that tomorrow morning we could walk to the local shops, not that we needed anything, but as a training experience for her. I didn't object. It would mean several more hours as myself before becoming Susan.

+++

Over the next few weeks I had shown Ayesha how to do almost anything around the house that was domestic and had moved on to decorating and DIY skills. Hester had suggested that I reduce the antidepressant pills to three-quarters of my previous dose. The reduction seemed to make no impression. I was still zombie-like but working with Ayesha every day, I was slightly annoyed that after showing Ayesha how to do something once she was more competent than me but she insisted I do some of the work alongside her. I was even more irritated by being Susan around the house in a range of costumes but all with the hood and an apron that Ayesha could use to make me helpless. Her need to make me helpless reduced as I obeyed her directions more accurately.

One Susan dress I found more annoying than the rest. I wore a straight sheath dress under which I had to wear a panty girdle to make me look more feminine. That girdle pulled hard against my penis which didn't react to having an attractive Ayesha with me all the time and Hester in the evenings. Unlike the first evening, Ayesha often insisted that I stay as Susan even after Hester had come home.

Apart from teaching Ayesha particular skills I spent more and more time answering her questions. It was as if she had come from a rural community who didn't have the sophisticated interaction of a developed town, or even if she was from another planet. Whenever we were out of the house together her questions were almost incessant - Why this? How that? What does that mean? Ayesha never repeated a question but her search for knowledge was unending.

Hester's lovemaking in bed didn't always produce the desired effect in me but I was ejaculating into her more frequently as her tied prisoner.

At the end of the month I was pleased that my salary had been credited to my bank account. It wasn't as much as I had been earning with my previous employer but more than unemployment benefit. It also meant I didn't have to ask Hester for money which I had found embarrassing and demeaning.

Ayesha had suggested that I should spend an hour each day looking for a job. I looked online and sent about five or six job applications each week even though I thought most of them were unlikely to have any impact. I felt embarrassed every time I sent a job application as Stuart when hooded and dressed as Susan. I said so to Ayesha. Her response made me think.

"What do you think about being Susan, Stuart?

"I'm not sure," I replied. "When I am Susan I'm controlled by you and ultimately Hester. I ought to resent that but when I am Susan I have no responsibilities or worries. You two organise everything for me. I have to decide nothing, just accept whatever you want. Being Susan is a retreat from being Stuart and I feel safe and protected by you two. That possibly is why I find writing job applications as Stuart when dressed as Susan so awkward. I have to present myself as a potential employee and possible manager when I am living as Ayesha's slave. I have to decide what to write, how to fit my experience and knowledge as Stuart to the particular post I am applying for, but at that time I'm not Stuart. I am Susan."