Job Seeking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had bought yards of blue and red satin, and much more petticoat material. The three of them turned a living room into a sewing room. I opened my laptop on the kitchen table to research the company I had been short-listed for and to write some more job application letters. I was aware of the sewing machine whirring away, their conversation and a lot of giggling and laughter.

All four of us were making progress so instead of stopping to make an evening meal I ordered a takeaway meal to be delivered, paying for it with my earnings as a research assistant. After the meal the three women gave me a fashion parade of what they had made so far. Hester wore the blue gingham dress which had built in petticoats and she had added far more newly made petticoats underneath. Ayesha and Anna had made two satin circle skirts each, one in red and one in blue. Those skirts were also puffed out by many layers of petticoats. All three of them demonstrated by sitting on me that their skirts swamped me from chest almost to ankles.

Hester decided she needed more wardrobe space for the new skirts and dresses. She decided that she would get rid of her wedding dress and the hooped petticoat to make room. I objected.

"I love that wedding dress, Hester," I said.

"OK, Stuart, if you like it so much, you can have it. It fits you." Hester replied.

She decided to demonstrate that it did fit. Despite my feeble protests the two androids stripped me and dressed me as a bride. Hester had found the underwear as well. She was recording the change on video. I was laced into a corset, stuffed up top to give me breast shapes. They dressed me in the pull-on girdle, the white stockings, the full length slip.

Hester had borrowed wrist length fingerless gloves from a friend for the actual wedding so I could put the ring on her finger. She had returned those gloves so they put long white satin gloves all the way to my upper arms. They lifted the multi-boned hoop petticoat over my head and tied it around my waist before added several massive petticoats over that. Before they put the dress on they put low-heeled white satin shoes on my feet. Hester had actually worn high heels but I couldn't have walked in them.

They had difficulty with the massive size of the dress and its wide-spreading skirt. I was trapped inside it for some time before they managed to pull the skirts down over the petticoats. My arms were fed through the long sleeves with difficulty since they were almost too narrow to go over the gloves. They zipped up the back of the high-necked bodice before attaching the long train at my waist.

"You look wrong, Stuart," Hester said as she stopped filming. "You look almost like a bride except for your head and we can't put the veil on your short hair. Ayesha? Could you get the Susan mask, please?"

Anna was fascinated by the Susan mask which she had never seen. I wasn't so happy about it. Hester showed Anna the video she had made of me dressed as Susan and controlled by the remote. Ayesha fitted the mask carefully and applied lipstick to the exposed edges of my lips. Hester showed me the video now I had the Susan mask on. I did look like a bride, and even more like one when Ayesha had added the tiara and attached veil. Anna helped with my train as I walked up and down for Hester to record.

"There you are, Stuart," Hester said. "I told you that it would fit you. You can keep it. Of course you might want to take it off sometime but you can't."

I would have responded but Hester took the remote control from Ayesha and closed my lips. Hester gave the remote to Anna.

"Here you are, Anna, your reward for passing your tests today. You have Stuart as a bride and he can't stop being a bride without help. With his lips closed he can't object to anything you want to do."

Ayesha and Hester walked out of the room leaving me alone with Anna. She was still holding the train behind me. She picked it up and brought it forward, dropping it over my head. It fell to the floor in front of me, bagging me in white satin. Anna wrapped her arms around me, trapping me even more with the train before she lifted me off my feet, out of those shoes and carrying me as a bridal bundle upstairs to sit me on the edge of a bed.

Anna uncovered my head and unfastened the train at the back of the wedding dress' waist. She took the long train and wrapped it several times around my body, tucking it in on itself and fixing my arms by my sides. She pushed me backwards on to the bed and burrowed under the skirt and petticoats to try to remove the girdle. She couldn't but as she emerged she pulled off the white stockings and tied them around my thighs and ankles.

She tried to remove the Susan mask but couldn't see how.

"How does the mask come off, Stuart?" Anna asked.

I couldn't answer because my lips were still sealed. Anna reached for the remote control but pressed the wrong button, forcing my eyes shut. She pressed twice again before repeating her question.

"How does the mask come off, Stuart?"

"There is a zip under the back of the hair," I answered.

A few seconds later and Anna had taken the mask off. She ordered me, and helped me, to stand beside the bed. She grappled with the masses of skirt and petticoats, bunching them above my waist. She held them up behind my back as she pushed me back on to the bed. My head was resting on a white satin skirt. I could feel the boning of the hoop petticoat through the skirt.

Anna inverted the hoop petticoat which would have made a dome over my head and upper body except that the additional petticoats and dress' skirt buried me in their folds. Beyond my head and shoulders I was struggling under a mass of heavy white satin, cotton, layers of netting and lace. Anna eased the girdle down to the stocking tying my legs together. My erection saluted her. She ran her tongue up and down it before opening her lips to surround it.

I would have enjoyed her attention if I wasn't suffocating under the folds covering my head. Despite all the layers being white, there were so many of them, and so heavy, that all I could see was blackness. I thrashed my head from side to side to try to displace the satin stifling me. Eventually Anna noticed my frantic struggles, lifted her mouth from my erection and hauled the skirt and petticoats off my head. I was gasping as she looked down on me.

"I couldn't breathe," I managed to say when I had enough breath.

Anna pulled back the hooped petticoat and arranged the skirt and petticoats so that they were piled either side of my head. I was looking up at her from deep in a valley of white satin skirt.

"OK, Stuart," Anna said. "You can breathe now and I'll make sure you can while I do this."

She spread her satin circle skirt and petticoats around herself. The upper hem met the lower edge of the hooped petticoat. The lower hems caressed my legs almost down to my ankles. Her naked sex engulfed my erection. She slid her hands on either side of my head, her lower arms holding the dress folds away from covering my head. She started to move up and down on me, arousing herself and me. As she shuddered into an orgasm her hands slipped and the folds of satin closed around my head. After the orgasm she pushed the folds aside again but when we both reached a climax together my head was sunk back into the folds of skirt and I was again struggling to breathe.

It seemed a long time before Anna had recovered enough to see that I was suffocating again. I was relieved when her hands cleared an airway for me.

She climbed off me and untied the hoop petticoat before removing it. She stood me up at the side of the bed. The wedding dress' skirt and other petticoats were now too long, without the supporting hoops, and spread around on the floor. Anna wrapped them around my legs before pushing me back on the bed. I was still helpless, my arms held by the train she had wrapped around me, and my legs tied with white stockings.

She joined me on the bed and pulled my head against her clothed breasts. I relaxed. Even if I was still imprisoned inside Hester's wedding dress, I could breathe. Anna gently stroked my head as I went to sleep against her breasts.

I woke up again to find Anna hauling me about as she released me from my confinement in the wedding dress.

"If Hester really doesn't want this," Anna said, "I do - to play games with you, Stuart. I'll need my own wardrobe to store my clothes in."

She held out her circle skirt.

"Particularly if I make some more for me. Could we buy a wardrobe for me? And one for Ayesha?"

"Yes, Anna, I suppose we should. If we buy flat-pack ones assembling them will be another learning exercise for you two."

Anna went back into caring mode helping me to shave and shower before we went back to bed. She spread her satin skirt and petticoats over me, almost losing me underneath them as she rode me until she had satisfied herself and me.

+++

The next morning we went to the supermarket. Anna was as enquiring and excited as Ayesha had been on her first visit. As before it took much longer than expected and although we had gone immediately after breakfast it was lunchtime before we had put all the shopping away.

After lunch I drove them to the large DIY store and they chose matching flat pack wardrobes. They startled the DIY shop's staff by easily lifting both heavy packs to the roof rack of my car.

Back home the three of us worked to assemble Ayesha's wardrobe first. I did most of the work but they learned a few more swearwords as I struggled with the inadequate instructions and a multitude of almost but not quite identical small parts. I asked them to repeat what I had showed them with Anna's wardrobe. They were nearly as frustrated by the process as I had been and they used their newly acquired vocabulary of swear words.

By the time Hester arrived home both wardrobes were assembled and their clothes had been put in them, leaving more space in Hester's wardrobe that had been used for all three of them.

I relaxed in front of the television as the three of them resumed dressmaking. By the end of the evening all three had fifties-style blue gingham dresses and all of them demonstrated by sitting on me and spreading the wide skirts and multiple petticoats over me. Finally Anna sat in my erection as Ayesha stood behind me before she buried my head and shoulders inside her skirt and petticoats.

Hester was still wearing her gingham dress when she dragged me off to bed to ride me under her wide spread skirt.

+++

The next day the postman brought an invitation for an interview in two days' time. As requested I responded by email confirming that I would attend. Ayesha and Anna seemed as excited as I was, but slightly worried that if I got the job I wouldn't be around in the day to teach them new things nor as their sex toy. To compensate for the possible absence of me they dragged me off to bed. By the time I had satisfied them I was exhausted again and happy to go to sleep against Anna's breasts.

After lunch I had to satisfy them again. When Hester came home I was in an exhausted sleep on Ayesha's breasts this time. Hester ordered Ayesha and Anna not to have sex with me until after the interview. They were disappointed but complied. That night and the following night I slept soundly in Hester's arms. Ayesha and Anna just hugged and kissed me during the two days.

+++

At the interview I met the other five short-listed candidates. As I expected they were much younger and less experienced than me. I thought the interview went fairly well but I didn't expect to be appointed and even if I were I'd probably be bored in a very basic role.

As soon as I got home Ayesha and Anna dragged me off to bed. They had missed two days of sex and needed to make up for lost time. I was asleep again when Hester returned. She suggested to them, and me when I woke up, that I should take them out for the day tomorrow, somewhere they hadn't been.

+++

I took Ayesha and Anna to a country park and a nearby nature reserve. Both were rather nervous in so much space and almost frightened of the animals. They stuck very close to me and gradually relaxed as nothing untoward happened. That evening I had to answer many questions about where we had been and what we had seen.

+++

The next morning's post brought the expected rejection letter. I was overqualified for that vacancy. But at least I had been interviewed, the first one for months. Ayesha and Anna tried to compensate for m disappointment with hugs and kisses before I took them out again, this time to a rural zoo.

At first they were very worried by the animals which they had never seen but were aware of from information given to them in programming. The free ranging geese caused squeals as they followed us around expecting food. When we went into the petting area I had to persuade them to pick up and stroke some very friendly rabbits. The zoo's cat decided that Ayesha was a cat person and settled on her lap for a stroke. Ayesha wasn't sure she was a cat person but after I had showed her how to stroke a cat gently, it settled down on her with a loud purr.

When we returned there was a message on our answerphone. Please could I ring my previous employers' director at his home this evening?

I rang him. The firm had won the contract. Could I start as site manager for three days a week starting Monday? I course I agreed. When the call ended I sat down stunned. I would be working in a position I understood.

Ayesha and Anna seemed to know how much that meant to me. To celebrate I rode both of them in succession and Hester that night. Until Monday morning I was kissing and hugging Ayesha, Anna, and Hester when she was around, almost all the time. I had my motivation back and almost my previous sex drive. Or had it all returned? Never before had I had to satisfy three demanding women and I coped well but Hester insisted I had a copulation free night on Sunday so I would be fit for work on Monday. I slept Sunday night in her arms, but Monday night I was in bed with three women.

Hester set parameters. I could have sex with one, two or all three except during the night before I was going to work. I enjoyed that and it worked well for the first two weeks because whenever I was home, apart from sex Ayesha and Anna wanted me to answer questions and help with their learning.

After two weeks things changed. Hester had brought home a new android, one of the first production models for caring robots. Alice was intended to help Peter, a former employee who was now disabled and wheelchair bound. Before Alice could go to Peter she had to learn from me, Ayesha and Anna under Hester's directions.

For the first week, whenever I was at home, I was in a wheelchair and Alice was doing everything for me - dressing and underdressing, washing, shaving, showering, preparing my meals and helping me to eat them. Because Alice had to learn quickly, Hester had ordered that only Alice should make love to me except on the nights before my workdays, and that she, Ayesha and Anna would have to wait. I found that slightly awkward because Alice called me 'Peter' all the time, even when she was bouncing up and down on my erection.

Alice and I were happier during the second week because she spent half her time with Peter, helped and supervised by Anna. While Alice was away I could be myself when Ayesha wasn't riding me.

Alice moved in with Peter permanently from the third week onwards but Anna visited her several times to answer any questions Alice might have. I had resumed sex with Ayesha, Anna when she was there, and Hester. Sometimes I felt that going to work was an escape from three women that loved me, and frequently wanted sex either on their own with me, or two or three at once. They loved me. I loved them but sometimes felt that I was their victim or just their sexual toy.

Alice was followed by a succession of similar caring androids that had to look after me before they went to their assigned disabled person. Alice and the others were built like Anna and could be her sisters, as Ayesha was a much larger sister. I had to be careful not to confuse them or me by getting their names wrong particularly when they were making love to me.

My temporary employment as site manager was ending. The work was on time and within budget, unlike some of the work performed by other contractors. I wasn't surprised when we won two more contracts that meant work for me for another year. My income as a part-time site manager and a part-time research assistant was more than I had used to earn as a full time site manager. I was still worried that I was paid to make love, or as a passive partner in their lovemaking, to a succession of androids and that one of them might malfunction. But Ayesha, Anna, and Hester when she was around, watched and protected me, The three of them might use me too much, leaving me as a sleeping and exhausted partner held against their breasts, but they ensured that I was their victim and not over-used or abused by the succession of production androids.

I had married Hester but now she had to share me with two other women. All three of them loved me and wanted to demonstrate that frequently. Without the respite of the other job I might not survive. While I do, I'm enjoying it.