Job Seeking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour or so later Ayesha let me out and helped me to dress. While we were downstairs the post had arrived. One letter for me was fatter than the usual one page rejection letter. My hands trembled as I opened it. Inside were two pages and a stamped addressed envelope. I was on a short list for a job and before the interview they wanted a reference from my previous employer. Could I ask that employer to complete the enclosed form and return it in the envelope, please?

The job I would be interviewed for didn't pay much more than the minimum wage but it was the first expression of interest in me as a potential employee for nearly a year.

I grabbed Ayesha and pulled her into a waltz around the kitchen. She stumbled and I had to hold her up. I hadn't taught her how to dance. I explained why I was happy and then spent an hour teaching her the basic waltz steps.

I telephoned one of the directors of my former company and explained that I would be sending a request for a reference. His answer was unexpected.

"Stuart? Are you job-hunting? We understood you were working with the company that employs your wife."

"I am but it doesn't really use my skills."

"Does the job that wants a reference from us do that?"

"No, not really," I replied. "But it is a real job."

"OK, Stuart. We'll give you a reference. Are you at home tomorrow?"

"Yes, why?"

"I'll ring you and explain when I've had a word with the rest of the family. OK?"

"Yes."

I was puzzled. That company was in limbo, not trading, which was why I was unemployed. But I'd be around tomorrow dealing with Anna the new robot. I addressed the envelope and put it aside for Hester to post on her way to work tomorrow morning.

After lunch I gave Ayesha a more detailed lesson in dancing, helped by a DVD. By the time Hester came home Ayesha and I were dancing well together. I explained about the short-listing before dancing with Hester.

+++

Anna was delivered and put on the chair in the basement early in the morning. Ayesha and I made sure Anna was firmly secured before we activated Anna. The next hour was fairly boring as Ayesha and I worked through the manual to elicit responses from Anna. Every result was as predicted and by ten o'clock we able to release Anna.

I was startled and slightly worried that Anna's first action as soon as she was able to stand up was to grab me into a hug and give me a full kiss on the lips. Ayesha didn't seem concerned, more slightly amused and she too hugged and kissed me. Anna was not as tall as Ayesha and slightly shorter than Hester so she didn't seem such a threat but I had no idea how strong she was, or if she had Ayesha's dominating characteristic. Like Ayesha and Hester she had fairly prominent breasts but in proportion to her smaller frame.

Ayesha and I spent the morning teaching Anna some of the more mundane domestic tasks such as cleaning and ironing. Anna made lunch for me under Ayesha's direction. Both of them hugged and kissed me frequently. Was Ayesha doing that because she saw Anna as a potential rival? I didn't know but I was enjoying more physical contact with two apparently desirable women.

About two o'clock I had a phone call from the director of the company that formerly employed me. Could I visit him this afternoon about 4 o'clock because he might have a proposal for me? I agreed. Ayesha could look after and continue to train Anna.

Tomorrow morning I would take both of them to the local shops for Anna's first outing. Anna was supposed to be another of Hester's cousins and a younger sibling of Ayesha, not that anyone had seemed particularly interested to ask about Ayesha so far.

About a quarter to four I went upstairs to see Ayesha showing Anna how to make beds. Both of them hugged and kissed me.

I drove to the director's house. He explained that the company might have a contract to build some ancillary buildings for a new sewage works. If, as seemed likely, they were given the work, would I be interested in a temporary part-time contract as site manager? There was no guarantee that there would be any work after that six months but if they got the contract I would be at two-thirds of my previous pay for half-time working. I said that I would be interested. He would be in touch with me within a week to say either yes, it's on or no, it wasn't.

I went back home feeling more hopeful than for months. I was short listed for one job and might be able to work as a site manager again. When I went in Anna was in the kitchen washing up. She told me to sit at the kitchen table and she would make me some coffee when she had finished. I sat down and waited. She made the coffee and put it on the table in front of me.

She had obviously been sorting out washing for the washing machine. Most of the long kitchen table had piles of clothes. Anna picked up Ayesha's panties and bra. She held the bra to show the size of the cup.

"She's big up top, isn't she, Stuart? This looks bigger than your head."

I was about to reply that Ayesha's breasts were in proportion to her height and build but Anna didn't let me. As soon as I opened my mouth Anna stuffed Ayesha's panties in it and flipped the bra cup across my face. As I struggled she tied a long scarf over the bra to hold it in place and keep me gagged with Ayesha's panties. I was gagged, blindfolded and hooded inside Ayesha's bra cup. Anna was right. That cup was bigger than my head.

I lifted my arms towards my head. Anna pushed them down easily and pulled one of Hester's straight skirts over my head and down my body, trapping my arms inside it. She lifted me on to the table, away from the coffee mug, putting my head against a heap of washing. As I thrashed my legs she put pantyhose around them and tied then together, above and below my knees and around my ankles. She added more pantyhose around Hester's skirt making me a helpless bundle.

I was alarmed and worried. If Anna could do this to me, what else might she do? The safeguards built into her system and the tests Ayesha and I did yesterday should have stopped Anna from any overt action against me yet she had tied me in bonds I couldn't escape and gagged me so I couldn't issue orders to her.

If Ayesha came into the kitchen, she was stronger and heavier than Anna. Ayesha might be able to rescue me from an apparently rogue android. Anna seemed to read my thought.

"You are my prisoner," Anna said. "I'm obeying an order from Ayesha."

'Obeying an order from Ayesha?' Was Ayesha malfunctioning too? If so I was in real danger from two robots much stronger than me, and if Hester walked in on them they could overpower her as well. What had gone wrong?

Anna lifted me from the table and held my body in her arms. I was fuming. Anna is smaller than me yet had overpowered me and was carrying me as if I was a lightweight. She took me upstairs, ignoring my frantic struggles. Ayesha was upstairs and Ayesha had been with us for weeks without any problem. I hoped Ayesha would release me.

Anna moved us on to a double bed and sat against the headboard. She rested the back of my head between her clothed breasts. Her arms and legs wound around me, trapping me if I wasn't already bound.

Ayesha's first words removed any hope I had that she might rescue me.

"Thank you, Anna," Ayesha said. "That was very well done. Now remove the bra but don't let Stuart speak."

Anna untied the scarf and lifted the bra cup off my head. One of her hands covered my mouth keeping the panties gagging me.

I could look at Ayesha who was standing at the foot of the bed.

"I suppose you would like an explanation, Stuart?" She said conversationally. "That was Anna's penultimate test of her programming. She was told to use my panties and bra to gag and hood you before tying you up and bringing you to me. She could have done it this morning but I thought you like to see your old employer first so I told her to wait until you returned. I ordered Anna to do it but my order had been agreed with Hester yesterday."

I tried to speak. Anna's hand tightened over my mouth.

"Why and how? Why is simple. It is a test for Anna, It tests her ability to distinguish between those who can give her directions and orders, and those who can't. Hester can give orders to me and to Anna. I can give orders to Anna. You could, as long as those orders do not conflict with orders given by Hester or me. If you had told, or been able to tell if she hadn't gagged you first, Anna to release you - she wouldn't because my order overrides yours. Your orders to Anna are no more than requests. She will comply if they don't conflict with the orders she already had.

"How? Remember the third sheet of your contract? That made you my slave and Hester's. I showed it to Anna while you were out. That contract establishes the order of superiority in this household. Hester is the boss. I am the number two. You have no status at all as our slave. I have told Anna that she is my assistant and authorised to give orders to you. That makes her number three and you as fourth and a long way last. Anna can do whatever she likes to you, even without direct orders from me."

Now I was seriously worried. Two female androids could do whatever they liked to me and I had no escape. Ayesha continued speaking.

"Both of us are acting under general directions from Hester. I won't tell you all of them but firstly we are to look after you; secondly whenever we are not in this house never to embarrass you; thirdly not to impede your job searching or any job you might get; and lastly, although not in Hester's directions to remember what the factory makes - sex dolls. Both of us are designed to love you, to make love to you, and making love is a pleasure for us. We react to lovemaking as a human would except we are never not in the mood or unwilling to make love. Our major purpose is to make love to you."

Ayesha signalled to Anna. Anna lifted her hand and removed Ayesha's sodden panties from my mouth. Anna still held me with her arms and legs but untied the pantyhose and lifted Hester's skirt off me. She passed all the clothes to Ayesha before covering my mouth with her hand.

Ayesha came beside the bed and kissed me on the forehead.

"There is one last test for Anna, Stuart. She has to make love to you. Both of you should enjoy that while I do the laundry."

Ayesha left the room and went downstairs.

Anna released me. She undressed me. I undressed her. She presented a breast to my mouth. Although Anna's breasts are smaller than Ayesha's or Hester's, it was a delicious mouthful. I enjoyed kissing, nibbling and sucking on one before starting on the other. My efforts seemed to be appreciated as Anna was squealing and wriggling as I aroused her.

We started making love with me on top, supporting myself on my arms. Anna soon flipped me over and rode me with her breasts bouncing above me until my hands grabbed and kneaded them. She reached several noisy orgasms before she clamped her lower lips around me and brought me to a finish.

Still keeping me held inside her, she lowered her body across mine and put her head against my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her as we both went into a satisfied sleep.

When I woke up, Anna had moved up my body and pushed a breast into my mouth. I was making her squeal again as Ayesha walked back into the bedroom. Ayesha stripped herself and pressed her naked body against my back before wrapping her arms around Anna and me. She and Anna held me so firmly that I couldn't push Anna's breast out of my mouth. I was still gagged by it when Hester came home.

I wanted to protest to Hester that she hadn't warned me about the penultimate test for Anna - to gag and blindfold me with Ayesha's underwear, but I couldn't. Anna's breast was still gagging me and held there by Ayesha's arms. Ayesha gave Hester an update on the day's events as Hester was undressing. Soon Hester joined the three of us on the bed but I still couldn't speak. Anna's breast had been replaced by Hester's.

Anna engulfed my returning erection as the three of them used my body to excite themselves. I was surrounded and swamped by three women as they all had orgasms. I might have pleaded for help but Hester's breast was still gagging me despite her frantic movements. Her arm was clamped around my head holding her breast in her mouth. I couldn't resist as Anna squeezed my erection. They still held on to me until they had satisfied themselves. Hester's breast moved away but Anna's claimed my mouth. I was exhausted as I went to sleep held in Anna's arms. I didn't notice that Hester and Ayesha dressed themselves and went downstairs.

Later I barely noticed when Anna eased her breast out of my mouth. She got off the bed and dressed herself. I didn't object when she dressed me, I was slightly embarrassed when she picked me up and carried my downstairs. She sat me on a chair by the kitchen table. I was still so tired that she had to help me to eat my evening meal.

"Poor Stuart," Hester said, "knackered by testing Anna? Never mind. Her task tonight is to take you to bed and ensure you have a good night's sleep. She had to learn how to look after people who are in no state to look after themselves, and you look like that now."

I felt like it, exhausted by satisfying three demanding women. Anna looked after me. She shaved me, helped me to shower and change into my pyjamas and carried me to bed. She stripped herself and joined me in it before cradling my head against her breasts as I went to sleep.

+++

I woke the next morning feeling much better. Anna helped me to shave, again, and dress. By the time I went downstairs for breakfast I was feeling more like myself and less like an exhausted zombie. Hester kissed me before she left for work. After breakfast Anna, Ayesha and I walked to the local shops. As Ayesha had done on her first outing, Anna wanted answers to a number of questions about what she was seeing. I answered most of them but Ayesha beat me to it sometimes.

The two of them attracted attention from some passers-by and customers in the convenience store. I wasn't surprised. I was escorting two delightful women who looked like sisters. I had to whisper some answers to Anna about comments that were made by men who should have known better.

Anna delighted one elderly gentleman. He turned an aisle corner and walked straight into her. That startled him and he dropped his shopping basket. She picked it up for him, gave it back and then kissed him on the cheek. He nearly dropped his shopping again but went off to the tills with a broad smile on his face. I knew how he felt. A kiss, if only a kiss on the cheek, from Anna, Ayesha or Hester was enough to brighten my day and they did more at home than kiss me on the cheek.

I felt happier than I had for many months. I was sharing my life with two beautiful women who were looking after me. I had the possibility of being interviewed for a job, and a more distant possibility of being a site manager again as well as a trainer for Ayesha and Anna. There was the risk of being their victim to test their responses, but even as their victim I would be rewarded with love and sex, as much as I could want and possibly more.

When we got home the shopping was put away and the shopping list for the supermarket tomorrow updated. Ayesha made lunch for me.

"Stuart," she said when Anna had cleared the dishes away, "this afternoon Anna has to pass some more tests, like yesterday, but I can warn you. She is not allowed to hurt you, even if you resist. I think you are aware that would be futile because she is much stronger than you. Your cooperation would make her tasks easier but not affect the results. When she has succeeded, as I am sure she will, you will be rewarded. Is that OK?"

"Of course, Ayesha. I am here with you two to help you to learn and inform the development process. I will cooperate with Anna whatever her task is."

"Thank you." Ayesha kissed me.

She whispered in Anna's ear, presumably giving the orders for the first task.

Anna came over to me, kissed me on the forehead and picked me up. She took me upstairs into the bathroom.

"Stuart," Anna said, "I have to give you a bath assuming that you are unable to get in or out by yourself, nor wash yourself once in it."

Ayesha came to the bathroom door to watch. Anna put me down on the bathroom stool and ran a bath, checking the water temperature. She held me up as if I was unable to stand unaided, stripped me and lowered me into the bath. She used the shower hose to wash my hair, ensuring that no shampoo went anywhere near my eyes. She rinsed it and then washed my whole body. She lifted me out, wrapped me in a large bath sheet and dried my hair with a towel. She used the bath sheet to dry all of me before she dressed me again. Every touch had been firm but gentle. She picked me up, carried me into the bedroom and placed me on the centre of the bed.

"Stay there, Stuart, please," she said.

Although framed as a request it was an order from Anna and I knew I had to obey Anna's orders even without Ayesha watching me from the bedroom door. I heard Anna let the bath water out and clean and tidy the bathroom. She came back and picked me up in her arms and carried me downstairs to the kitchen, followed closely by Ayesha. She sat me on an upright chair with wooden arms before strapping my wrists to the arms.

"I think this should have come first, Stuart, but my orders were sequential," Anna said.

She wrapped a towel around my neck and then covered me from neck to beyond my knees with a black nylon cape. She cut and shaped my hair using comb, scissors and electric clippers. At the end she removed the cape and towel. Not a single hair had gone down past the towel under my collar. While I sat there, still strapped by my wrists to the chair, she swept up and removed all the hair from the kitchen floor. She kissed me before removing the straps on my wrists.

"Stay there, Stuart," Anna said.

That was a direct order. I remained sitting as she tidied up and put everything away.

Over the next couple of hours Anna treated me as if I was completely helpless to do anything for myself. Sometimes I was with my hands tied to my sides. She put me in wheelchair, helped me to go to the toilet, fed me with coffee and cakes and finally stripped me and put me on a bath sheet on the bed. She massaged me gently with warm baby oil and I was almost purring as her hands stroked me. Ayesha was watching as Anna worked.

Ayesha joined me on the bed and soon my legs were beside hers in the pantaloons, my wrists restrained by the side ties, my body inside the long white nightdress with my head hooded. Ayesha wriggled as Anna fitted a large long corset outside the nightdress clamping my body to Ayesha's and trapping the whole of my arms. The corset forced my erection deep into Ayesha. I couldn't move it away but Ayesha used her lower muscles to arouse me and herself. The corset forced me to comply with Ayesha's movements as she spasmed in a series of orgasms before I too passed the point of no return.

Some time later when I was still almost asleep Anna and Ayesha extracted me from the corset and nightdress. Anna held my head against her breasts as I went back to sleep.

When I woke up, Anna had gone. I dressed myself, went to the toilet and enjoyed standing up on my own without assistance and went downstairs. Although it had been pleasant pretending to be helpless so Anna could practise her caring skills I enjoyed being independent again.

Hester arrived back from work about twenty minutes later than her normal time. She had been shopping on the way home. Anna and Ayesha helped her to carry the items indoors. Hester was carrying a very large dress bag. She explained as the four of us sat at the kitchen table.

"The dress was made for a customer's bimbo sex doll," she said. "It is a fifties-style full skirted gingham dress. Unfortunately it was made in blue gingham and the customer had asked for pink. It would fit me and is probably long enough for Ayesha but too large for Anna. I think that the three of us could make similar dresses to fit all three. It would be educational for you two on how to make dresses but before we attempt that I thought we could make some simple satin circle skirts and the petticoats to go underneath them. Making the dress would be more complex so starting with skirts would help."