Job Seeking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think your job applications might be improved if you did them dressed as Stuart, not Susan?"

"Possibly, Ayesha. No. It's stronger than that. I would say probably. Being Susan makes me less decisive and less likely to present myself in a good light."

"OK. From today onwards when you are job hunting you will be dressed as Stuart."

I wasn't sure that being dressed as Stuart actually improved my job applications during the next few days. As Stuart I was still depressed and writing the applications because Ayesha insisted that I did. I didn't expect any of them to lead to employment and was a hopeless exercise. Those employers that did reply, a small percentage, rejected every application and gave me no hope that anything would change.

But dressed as Stuart I began to notice that I was reacting to Ayesha as an attractive woman. When she hugged and kissed me I knew that she was desirable. As Susan, I felt nothing, but as Stuart I was beginning to have ideas and even dreams of what it might be like making love to Ayesha. In bed with Hester I was erect more often and satisfying both of us.

It had been six weeks since Ayesha was delivered. My pills for depression had been reduced to a quarter of the original dose. I wondered whether I hadn't felt so bad because whenever I was Susan I was escaping from the reality as my life as Stuart. Was being Susan complying with an order from Ayesha or something I welcomed as a safe retreat from responsibility? After the first few days when I wore Stuart's underpants under the Susan costume Ayesha had insisted that I should wear Susan's underthings, sometimes sensible cotton panties, sometimes silk and sometimes, as now, a G-string under pantyhose.

Whenever I was Susan I had to sit down to go to the toilet or else I couldn't move the panties out of the way. I was Susan from the skin outwards. I was beginning to feel that whenever I was Susan I wasn't earning my pay. I was just an unskilled assistant to Ayesha who could do everything I had showed her how to do much better and faster than I could. Yes, the house was cleaner and more efficiently run than it had been before Ayesha, but it would have been without my incompetent assistance.

Whenever we went out together I was Stuart and I felt that I was much more useful, showing Ayesha many different things and answering, as best I could, her incessant questions. As Stuart I was an effective teacher. As Susan I had nothing more to teach Ayesha and I was no real help to her.

Unlike the first few days when I was Susan the whole working day, now I was Stuart for several hours a day and in the evenings when Hester came home.

+++

The next morning Ayesha announced that we were going to decorate a spare bedroom. I said that it would be easier if I was Stuart, not Susan in today's costume with the spreading skirt and full petticoats.

"No," Ayesha said. "You are going to be Susan."

That was it. Ayesha said I should be Susan so I was. As we worked on the flaking paint of the ceiling Ayesha covered my hair and hers with head scarves, and later hooded both of us completely with light chiffon scarves. Both were effective at keeping the dust of flaking paint from our hair and stopped us breathing it but I felt even more hidden as a head-scarved Susan. At lunchtime Ayesha added the scarves to the washing pile. After lunch we were wearing different scarves. At the end of the day when we had completely prepared the ceiling my Susan costume was covered in flecks of paint. I had to strip completely and have a shower.

Afterwards Ayesha insisted I wear another Susan costume, this time the one with the sheath dress and the girdle. I could not understand why and said so.

"Because I tell you to," Ayesha said bluntly.

Once I was dressed she pressed the remote, clamping my arms by my sides and wrapping the apron around my legs. She picked me up and placed me on the bed in the basement. My eyes opened wide as I realised she was securing me to the bed restraints with pantyhose. I opened my mouth to object but her remote gagged me into silence.

"Susan," Ayesha said, "you have queried my orders twice today. That is not allowed so you will suffer."

Ayesha climbed on the bed and straddled me. She moved up my body until her clothed breasts were over my face. Slowly she took off her top and then her bra to reveal breasts very like Hester's but larger. They lowered towards my eyes.

I became very aware that I was Stuart dressed, restrained and hooded as Susan. My erection was straining against the girdle. Ayesha dropped her breasts to spread across my face with my nose in her cleavage. Despite the gagging hood I groaned. I wanted to use my lips and mouth on those breasts but I couldn't.

"This is a punishment for querying my orders, Susan," Ayesha said as she pressed harder cutting off my breath. As Stuart I didn't see that as a punishment. I was very aware I wasn't Susan.

"You won't query my orders again, will you, Susan?" she said. "Just nod to agree."

I shook my head violently, rocking her breasts. There was an advantage. Her seal over my nostrils was broken and I could snatch some breath. She pressed down harder and repeated herself.

"You won't query my orders again, will you, Susan?" she said. "Just nod to agree."

Again I shook my head violently but this time I was unable to move her breasts enough to breathe. She lifted them off my face, reached for the remote and unsealed my lips.

"You had better explain yourself, Susan," Ayesha said in a threatening voice.

"I'm not Susan," I said. "I am Stuart, dressed and restrained in Susan's clothing but I am Stuart."

"Are you?" Ayesha said, removing the hood. "Even without this you still look like a Susan to me."

Her breasts came closer. I was able to lift my now unencumbered head to kiss one.

"I'm Stuart," I insisted, "a Stuart who wants to kiss your breasts."

I did as she moved them closer. I was able to take a nipple between my lips and play with it. Ayesha moved a hand behind my head and pulled it to her breasts. I kissed, nibbled and sucked and heard Ayesha groan as I worked.

"I'm here!" It was Hester's voice. She took Ayesha's remote control and released my legs and arms. I felt her hands push the skirt up, roll the pantyhose down and pull the girdle down to my knees. My erection waved in the open air. Ayesha moved further up my body until I was looking up inside her skirt. She lowered her bare sex across my mouth while Hester impaled herself on my erection. The two of them rode me until Hester had reached several orgasms and clamped herself around me until I came too.

The two of them stripped me of my Susan costume before stripping each other. I spent the night between two delightful women and made love to both before going to sleep with four breasts around my head.

That wasn't the last time I was fully dressed as Susan but the last time I was instructed to be Susan. Hester asked me to resume the Susan persona and wear all the variety of costumes for a photo and video record of me with Ayesha demonstrating what she could do with the remote control.

Afterwards the two of them rewarded me by joining me on the bed for naked sex.

Now I was Stuart full time I began to feel that I was a earning my pay as a trainer of Ayesha. I was showing her more experiences outdoors and answering her increasingly complex questions. Apart from being paid I was enjoying Ayesha's company as an apparently desirable woman who was in love with me. I enjoyed being hugged and kissed by her. I enjoyed, even more, the random sessions of sex as Ayesha experimented with varying positions and methods.

I had completely ceased using any pills but sometimes when I was very tired or had received yet another rejection of a job application I regretted not being able to escape reality by being Susan. That feeling usually didn't last long because Ayesha or Hester would recognise my upset and hug, kiss me, or drag me off to bed for sex.

The post one morning brought bad news. I had been rejected for a job I had applied for and thought I had a good chance of being considered. I hadn't even been short-listed.

Ayesha dragged me off to bed and rode me until I was exhausted, Afterwards she pulled my head against her naked breasts.

"Ayesha? Why did you and Hester make me into Susan?" I asked.

Ayesha shoved a breast into my mouth before answering.

"It was an idea from Eleanor, Stuart. She thought by turning you into Susan you could retreat from the reality of a depressed and motiveless Stuart. Of course I could have forced you to be a domestic help as Stuart but that might damage you more. As Susan, you weren't Stuart but someone else, someone who was directed and controlled by me. The restraints on the clothing and the hood were intended to make my control impersonal and mechanical. I could have overpowered you, tied you up, gagged and blindfolded you without them but that would have alienated you from me and I was made to love and care for you."

I pushed Ayesha's breast out of my mouth for a few seconds.

"But why was the alternate identity so obviously female as Susan and dressed like a 1950s housewife?"

Ayesha dragged me back against her breasts.

"As a normal Stuart you had had a strong sex drive. That you had lost and become uninterested and unable to perform. That was affecting your depression. As a female Susan your lack of sex drive didn't matter. If the alternate you had been male it would still upset you that you weren't reacting sexually to Hester or me. Susan didn't have to but when you started to resent being Susan you wanted to be male again. Eleanor and Hester thought that would happen when you began to object to being forced to be a female Susan, and if, when dressed as Susan, you began to react as a normal male you would have turned the corner on the way to ending your depression."

"Why as a 1950s housewife?" I managed to ask before Ayesha's breasts gagged me

again.

"Susan had to be obviously female and submissive. As a 1950s housewife she was almost a cartoon expression of submissive femininity, totally unlike the 21st century Hester, Eleanor, and me who are all dominating women who run their men. As an icon of female submissiveness you were more likely to reject being her earlier than if we had made her a stronger woman. We wanted you to find yourself sufficiently to rebel against being Susan. As she was and as she was dressed you were likely to do that sooner. Until you did, she was a refuge from your feelings of inadequacy as Stuart."

I might have asked another question but I couldn't as Ayesha's breast had filled my mouth and she was hugging my head tight against her.

"Feeling you've been manipulated and used, Stuart?"

I nodded my head slightly, dragging her breast with my mouth.

"And you have been. Eleanor set the parameters for me and Hester to act. It was done with love to help you. Now you are recovering you don't need me to control you but I'm not going away. I was designed for you and I will stay with you. From now on you and I will help the company to design and produce caring robots who can help damaged humans with physical or mental disabilities. We will train them and help to develop their programming. Your work as a research assistant will continue on the basis of your standard contract, not the third version that made you my slave. But you never know. I was designed with reference to Eleanor and she is a dominant mistress to Graham so..."

Ayesha hugged me tighter so that my mouth was completely filled by her breast. I was helpless in her arms. She is much stronger than I am. How strong, I didn't know except that she could pick me up and carry me easily.

Ayesha giggled and released me to rest my head in her cleavage. I could breathe and speak.

"Thank you, Ayesha," I said.

"For what? Stuffing your mouth full of tit, or...?"

"For that, which I enjoyed but I would have liked to be able to speak, but more for your explanation and the love which you and Hester have shown while helping me towards recovery."

"And you're not recovered yet, Stuart," That was a statement, not a question.

"I know I'm not. I also know that you, Hester and Eleanor will be there to help me. What I really need is a job as a site manager to restore my self-esteem."

"But you have a job, Stuart, as a Research Assistant, helping me, Professor Wald and Hester to design, trial and produce a new range of robots."

"Maybe, but anyone with half a brain and reasonable understanding could do that. It is an unskilled post. As a site manager I was using my knowledge and experience in a responsible position. The pay might not have been as much as Hester earns but I had status. What status do I have as a Research Assistant? I am your slave, and Hester's, doing what you tell me to, not making my own decisions."

"Tomorrow morning, Stuart, the first prototype robot of the new line will be delivered. She will be called Anna. All the first series of this model will have female names staring with 'A'. Anna is based loosely on me but not as sophisticated. The new series will cost about a quarter of my development costs, and the production model, if Anna and her siblings is successful, about a tenth."

"And what do I have to do? Will Anna order me around?"

"No. Anna will take instructions and directions from you and me. Although self-aware she will not be a dominant female. Perhaps I should say 'shouldn't be a dominant female'. She has the capacity to learn and adapt to her owner's needs and may have too much of me to just accept orders without questioning them. What we need to do before Anna is activated is to secure her to that chair you fixed in the basement."

"Why does she need to be secured? You didn't need that, Ayesha."

"No. Because Hester and Professor Ward had spent many hours testing and modifying me so I was safe. Anna might not be. We don't know -yet. She should be because she was designed to be - but she is the first and everything might not work as designed. While she is restrained you and I have a long list of responses to test Anna before we can let her free from restraint."

"So what exactly do we have to do, Ayesha?"

"Today, check that the restraints and that chair are adequate. Come on. Down to the basement."

Ayesha checked the chair and the fixings I had installed. She rummaged in the trunk marked 'To be opened by Ayesha only' and produced some steel handcuffs, much stronger looking than the pink fur-lined ones SHE had used on me. Those pink handcuffs had been enough to make me helpless but Ayesha's looked far more serious.

"OK, Stuart, to test this for Anna you have to put these handcuffs on me, attach them to the chair, and cuff my ankles to the chair' legs. The key is on a long chain. I suggest you hang that around your neck so you don't lose it. The only other key is in Hester's office at work."

As Ayesha asked I secured her to the chair with the handcuffs, ankle cuffs and other chains with a strong padlock, I stood back, walked around her and checked that everything was fixed. She was wearing a white blouse with her breasts straining against the buttons and a heavy calf-length grey skirt lined with black silk.

"Can you free yourself?" I asked.

Ayesha shook but everything held firm.

"No," she said.

I kissed her. I wound my arms around her head and kissed her more effectively. She responded.

I unbuttoned her blouse, reached behind her to unfasten her bra. I pulled the bra cups down before using my lips and mouth of her naked tits. She wriggled but couldn't stop me.

"Stuart! You shouldn't!" she protested.

I moved back and found a couple of head scarves in a drawer that SHE had used on me. Despite her protests I gagged Ayesha with them. I lifted her skirt, pulled her panties down to her knees and brought my face between Ayesha's legs. Soon Ayesha was groaning into her gag but I was in trouble. She had brought her legs together and my head was trapped between them. I couldn't move my head away. As her thighs still held my head she wiggled her knees to make her skirt slide down. It covered my back and plunged me into darkness.

I was in trouble. I couldn't speak because Ayesha's lower lips were gagging me. I couldn't withdraw my head because her thighs were gripping me tight. I tried to push her thighs apart with my hands but Ayesha trapped them too. I extended my tongue and hoped that arousing her might lead her to relax her grip. Soon she was groaning into her gag but her rigid grip around my head was just as fierce.

It took me half an hour of effort before Ayesha, after several orgasms that nearly suffocated me, relaxed enough for me to move my head away.

Even then I was still trapped. Ayesha's legs scissored around my head and hands. I could breathe but inside her heavy skirt I was breathing the scent of her warm sex and her perfume in complete darkness. After five minutes I asked:

"Ayesha, please would you let me out?"

Her response was to squeeze my head tighter. After another five minutes I asked:

"Please, Ayesha, I'm running out of air."

She relaxed her legs' grip. I was able to pull my head back and use my hands to lift her skirt from around me. I rested on her lap panting for breath.

I stood up and removed the scarves gagging her. She smiled at me.

"See, Stuart, even restrained I can control you."

She could and had. If she had wanted to she could have deprived me of breath completely. I unfastened her ankles, chains and handcuffs until she was completely free. She stood up, picked me up, and put me on the bed. Before I knew what she intended she had tied me with pantyhose into a hogtie and gagged me with the scarves I had been using on her. She sat at the head of the bed and pulled my gagged head against her pussy before covering me inside her skirt again.

Gagged as I was I couldn't arouse her with my tongue. She pushed my head between her legs and held her skirt tight around my head.

"I control you, Stuart," She said. "Not the other way around."

She uncovered me and lifted me so my gagged head was in her cleavage. She squeezed her large breasts around my head so I couldn't breathe again. Her breasts completely engulfed my head for a few seconds before she pulled my head out, removed the gag, undid the pantyhose and flipped me on to my back. She raised her skirt and fed my erection inside her. Her face was above mine and she kissed me as she rode me to ejaculation. Afterwards she hugged me to a breast as I went to sleep.

When I woke up my head was still against Ayesha's breast but all I could see was white. As I moved Ayesha giggled.

"You're in a predicament, Stuart," She said.

She was wearing a voluminous Victorian style cotton nightdress with a high collar and I was inside it. I tried to move my hands but they were tied. I wriggled my head to look down. My legs were beside Ayesha's inside long cotton pantaloons. They were tied at the sides and my wrists were fastened in the ties. My ankles and hers were held by the elastic at the bottom of the pantaloons and my erection was close to her cleft.

Ayesha rolled over. My head was now completely hooded in a fold of the nightdress as she fitted my erection inside her and started to move up and down on me. As she had turned the nightdress had wrapped around me, holding me tight against her body. I was Ayesha's enclosed victim as she aroused me to nearly an emission before she stopped. She brought me to the edge again and again before she clamped herself around me as I jerked into orgasm.

She unfastened the neck of the nightdress and fumbled my head out to be beside hers. She kissed me.

"You're mine, Stuart, imprisoned in my nightdress until I let you go. Will that be soon, or tomorrow morning? Think about it."

She pulled the nightdress up again to cover my head before she did up the collar again. I moved around until my lips found a breast to kiss, nibble and suck as her arm held my sheathed head against it.