Jocks of the South Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!"

The man's tongue lapped at Nick's balls, savouring his sweaty taste and the softness of his skin. Nick's body trembled. Francis took the boy's left ball into his lips, sucking on it gently before he tried to fit it in his mouth, nursing on his thick nut.

Nick let out a soft moan, panting heavily as the combination of pain and pleasure overtook him. He threw his head back, almost falling back onto the bed as Francis' neck careened, rotating back and forth to service the boy's testicle. It wasn't long before Francis withdrew, more saliva trailing from his mouth like a glutton, and worked on the other nut, swallowing Nick's sweet boyish juices.

"Oh my fucking god..." Nick moaned. He had spread his thighs wide apart as Francis pushed his pants and underwear down to his ankles. He opened his legs to him, allowing the man to work his magic on his nuts, sucking the life from his testicles as if he was desperate to drink his sperm right from his ballsack, like some kind of cheap man-whore.

Then, Francis' face left his groin and looked up at Nick, watching the look of pleasure and desperation etched across the teenager's face. Francis took that as an invitation and placed his hand over the boy's wet, dripping boner. He put two fingers around his base, feeling his head with his other hand and stroking his shaft.

"Uhnnn..." Nick whispered, not sure how long he could last if Francis kept up his good work. Francis then put his lips to the tip, massaging the foreskin of his head and using his mouth to suck out all the pre-cum that waited inside his shaft.

"You taste good, babe..." Francis teased, in-between licks and kisses.

Nick was almost unable to breath. His muscles went numb and his head pounded with pleasure. Heat spread through his toned body, starting at his dick and reaching up into his abs and hard nipples. Then, his whole body gave a violent jerk once Francis put his entire mouth down over his shaft and wrapped his tongue around the base.

"Uhnn, fuck! Francis..."

The man smiled as he sucked Nick's cock, widening his mouth as his tongue rolled over his boyfriend's pulsing veins and trembling flesh. His cock tasted sweet and salty, covered in a film of sweat and grime-all the healthy tastes of a growing young man. And Francis loved it.

The stud used his big hands to massage the boy's thighs, feeling him up and down as he moved his manly lips all across his shaft and head. He took all of Nick in, gagging every so often, which filled Nick up with pride and ecstasy. It also caused him to let out a few loads of pre-ejaculate, filling the man's eager mouth. While he blew Nick, the stud's own penis had gone fully stiff, poking at his jeans and begging to be freed. But he focused on Nick instead, licking up any sperm that fell out of his tip. He pulled down his foreskin and lapped at his piss-slit like an animal, slurping up whatever came out of him.

"Oh God... fucking blow me, Francis. Suck my cock..."

He smiled as he took the boy's fat dick in his mouth, plunging himself even deeper and digging his nose into Nick's pubes. He still played with his balls, holding them firmly between his fingers and rubbing them slowly, taking in the teenagers movements as he writhed and jumped on the bed, sighing out in pleasure and moaning the man's name. He remembered the unbearable sensation he'd felt when Nick had serviced him like that for the first time, and he wanted to make sure his boyfriend was taken care of just as well.

"Ohhh shit, fuck..." Nick whispered, his voice barely audible as Francis' mouth drained him of his energy. Francis had improved significantly on his head game-to Nick's detriment. He wasn't sure how long he'd last if Francis was this good. His hips bucked again, thrusting himself into the man's mouth as he felt his cock shake and tremble, reacting violently to every bit of Francis' tongue.

Francis' eyes burned and his throat felt like it was on fire as he downed himself on the teenager's wet, pulsing cock. He could feel the boy spilling his seed inside of him, and it urged him on. It tasted better to him each time he blew Nick, and now he was thirsty for it. Francis' tongue rolled against the throbbing vein of the thick shaft, and he swallowed the semen that burst out from boy's big pink tip.

The man's nose and face slammed hard into Nick's hairy groin. Francis could see the boy's arms flexing hard as he swept his hands through the man's hair, feeling his face against his groin. Feeling the jock's big, rough hands on his soft thighs made his boner swell up even more.

Francis choked and gagged on his cock, using a hand to guide the engorged member in and out of his mouth. He could feel his boyfriend's heart beating through his thick boner, and his erect shaft was pulsing erratically in his gullet.

Francis took more of the hot, meaty pole into his mouth, feeling the soft skin tingle with heat against his tongue. The veins of Nick's penis were pulsing hard inside of Francis. The teenager let out low moans of ecstasy as Francis went down on him, taking more and more penis. With the dick all the way in, the head now jamming itself hard on the back of Francis' throat, the stud choked and gurgled up pre-cum, slobbering his spit all over the meaty pole.

"Oh fuckkk... that's amazing, Francis..."

Francis smiled as he withdrew from the cock, still keeping the glans tight between his lips. Then, as Nick thrusted himself into Francis' face again, the dick came hard into his mouth, jamming Francis full to the brim. Francis began cocking his head, massaging his gaping, hungry hole up and down Nick's hard shaft. He was eager to please him.

"Uhhnnnn..." Nick sighed, his mouth open and drooling with desperation for Francis' touch. Francis' big hands gripped Nick's cock firmly, with his fingers tangled in his pubic hair. Nick's veiny crotch twitched and flexed as Francis sucked him off, salivating all over his rigid, flopping member.

He smiled at Nick. "Mmmmmm..." He loved watching sheer pleasure spread across Nick's face, combined with the surprise of knowing that Francis was as hungry for cock as Nick had been so many times before. Nick's hard-on squirted more pre-cum into his mouth, some beginning to escape Francis' moist lips and instead dripping down his chin.

"Ugghhhh... fuckk. I'm almost there, Francis. Don't stop."

Francis nodded, pursing his wet lips and hardening his blows. He picked up the pace, going down on his boyfriend even further. Nick's pubes grazed Francis' eyes, and he could feel the stiff, slippery head attack the backside of his throat. It tasted salty, and it hurt to be so far down on him. But Francis' chest ached with desire, and he wanted to finish his boyfriend off more than anything. His carnal wish to please Nick overtook anything else he was feeling.

Francis worked hard on him, using his tongue to massage the scorching hot cock-head, his leaking piss-slit and his fat, veiny shaft. His hands were on his boyfriend's smooth, naked thighs, while his mouth engulfed the entire length of his penis. He gagged and choked on the young man's length and girth. He forced himself down on the swollen boner, wanting finally to finish the job.

"Jesus!" Nick yelled, putting both his hands on Francis' head and pushing his face further down on his dick. He bit his lip and thrusted hard into his mouth. Francis sucked him off eagerly, tasting Nick's sperm and feeling his cock jerk violently while Francis craved the feel of his boyfriend's seed all over his face.

Then, with a series of hard thrusts, and after his hips began to buck violently, Nick's cock jerked and his balls crumpled.

"Fuucckkk!"

"Cum on my face, babe."

Nick didn't need convincing-he'd already pulled out of Francis, unable to bear the sensations any longer. Nick's whole waist bucked, and he pulled his dick out and slapped it onto Francis' face. Instantly, three powerful jets of hot spunk exploded from Nick's cock, splattering Francis' flushed, sweaty face. The thick, salty semen slathered his skin, dripping across his forehead, nose, and chin, slowly making its way across his lips. Francis licked his mouth clean, filling himself up with the bitter saltiness as much as he could. His young, manly fluid felt so right on his face, and it tasted so good. And watching it leaking and dripping out of Nick's' gaping piss-slit was an intoxicating sight.

Nick then stuffed himself back inside Francis' mouth, letting the last of his orgasm fill the jock. Francis choked on his spunk, as two more shots escaped his slit and hit the roof of his mouth. Meanwhile, Nick was wiggling and writhing in pleasure, unable to catch his breathe as the bliss of Francis' mouth milked his cock of all it's sperm. The sight of Francis' stubbled, manly face now sweaty, red and covered in thick, dripping cum was an unparalleled feeling. The thought of his boyfriend sucking him off was insatiable, but now, watching his cum-hungry man desperately lap the jizz off his face was incredible, and made him feel complete inside. After a few moments of Francis continuing to slobber on his fat cock, Nick felt himself soften. He had unloaded himself in Francis' mouth, as well as all over his pretty, manly, face. Now, him and his balls were exhausted.

Nick collapsed on the bed, laying down and breathing hard. Francis cleaned the cum from his face and swallowed everything he could, then fell in bed next to Nick, tracing his fingers up and down his exposed abdomen, and playing with his pubic hair. Nick smiled and relished his touch.

Once Nick had caught his breath again, he turned towards his boyfriend, admiring the dopey smile on his flushed face, and the last remaining bits of cum still covering him.

"Do you want me to blow you next?" Nick asked, admiring the huge shape of Francis' boner pitching a tent in his tight, boot-cut jeans. His man was going commando, which meant Nick could see the bulging vein of his dick, and the protruding cock-head.

Francis shook his head. "Nah, I just wanna lie here for a while. With you. And if we stay up here any longer your mom will get suspicious."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, babe. We can fool around when we get home. I just wanna hold you a bit longer..." he murmured, pressing the boy closer to his chest. Nick snuggled up to him, letting his head fall between the man's chest and his armpit. He could hear his heart beating even through the thin cloth of his shirt, and he could smell his perspiration. Servicing his boyfriend had made Francis work up a sweat in the heat, and Nick could only imagine how sweaty they'd both get once they really got on each other back home.

"I love you," Nick whispered to him, feeling the man's chest hair graze his cheek. His heart was still beating loudly.

Francis gave him a dopey grin, digging his fingers into Nick's body to hold him closer. "I love you more, babe."

They spent another few minutes in each other's arms, breathing on the other's skin and taking in the scents of their sweat, the faint cologne and the perfumed smell of shampoo on their hair. And the warmth between them was still welcomed, despite the humid air. Eventually, they got up. Nick took him to the bathroom and help get rid of the last bits of semen, then they picked up the rest of Nick's boxes and brought it back downstairs to the truck.

Nick give his mother an awkward hug while Francis waved her goodbye. Then, the two of them got into the black pick-up and drove down the road, both eager to start their new lives together.

"What's the cosine ratio, again?" Francis asked. His voice came from across the bathroom and through the open door.

Nick finished pouring the warm water over his shoulders, letting it soak on his skin. He sat up in the tub, cocking his head so his voice reached.

"Adjacent over hypotenuse!" Nick yelled back.

"Thank you!"

Nick smiled at himself. He'd have to work a bit more with Francis on memorization, but he wasn't worried. They had the entire summer to focus on the smaller details. Nick washed his body a bit more before he heard heavy footsteps approach him.

"Why didn't you tell me you were taking a bath?"

"I didn't wanna disturb you. You looked so focused."

Francis shook his head, laughing. He eyed Nick's bare chest for a few moments before he pulled his own shirt off. His pits were stained and there was still perspiration on his pecs and abs. He quickly unbuckled his pants and threw them off, before pulling off his boxers too. Nick giggled, watching as a buck-naked Francis, with his cock bouncing around, climbed into the medium-sized tub with him, causing the water to overflow.

"You're gonna flood the bathroom!" Nick protested.

"I don't care," he said, pushing his way through the water to reach Nick's mouth. He planted a kiss on him, pulling his face close.

His lips breathed hot air against Nick. The teenager gently reached for the man's chest, placing a hand over his heart. He could feel the muscle throb powerfully while his other hand cradled the man's shoulder. He felt his eyes closing as a hand enveloped his bare waist and pulled him close.

As their lips brushed one another's, Nick felt his rough, stubbled face press against his own. They locked mouths, tasting one another and massaging the other's lips with as much force as they could muster. Nick tasted him-the hard, bitter quality of rum mixed with a sugary-sweet aftertaste. The hand that held his waist straddled him gently, as the man enveloped his mouth.

Francis gave him a bit of tongue before pulling away, letting his hand slip down the boy's spine.

"Francis..." Nick moaned, filling the man's mouth with his own name. He let him grab his ass while his other hand cradled the boy's neck.

"You're so sexy," Francis muttered, grabbing a fistful of Nick in his palm.

Nick giggled, letting out a short yelp as Francis' fingers dug into him. "I was gonna cut my hair..." he protested.

Francis give him one more kiss before letting go, sitting back in the tub and letting the water splash all over. He smiled at him, realizing Nick's face has gone pink, and part of him was aroused.

"I'll do it for you," he said.

"Are you sure?"

Francis nodded. "We used to cut each other's hair at home, it's easy," he said. He pulled himself out of the tub, the water running down his rugged, naked body. It came down his half-hard cock, dripping off his thick, pink member. His foreskin was partially pulled-back, exposing the hot red tip. As he lifted his powerful thighs over the edge he scratched his hairy, low-hanging balls. They slapped on his wet thighs, causing Nick's heart to pound, and his groin to ache out in longing.

Francis went around and scooted in behind Nick in the tub, sitting on the very edge. He put one leg up on the edge, while his other leg came down out of the tub's side. His thighs wrapped around Nick's back as the boy got close enough for Francis to reach him. He felt the tip of Francis' manhood graze his back, and it took all of his strength not to turn around and take him in his mouth. Francis was also holding back, trying to control himself. He grabbed the pair of scissors and the clippers already laid out on the counter and tried to concentrate.

"Promise me you won't mess it up," Nick asked.

Francis laughed. "I won't. I promise."

Francis took the clipper and put the blade to the back of his head, tracing the familiar shape of his hairline. He'd spent many hours over the past month admiring not only Nick's face, but the back-side of his head. That was, after all, Nick's favourite position.

His body pressed itself against the boy's back and thighs, placing a hand on his shoulder, while Nick put one hand on the man's knee. Francis reassured him it would be fine. He sensed Francis' erection press against his back once more, and he felt the tenseness of his body in the muscles of his thigh. But once Nick began stroking his leg, he felt the man relax a bit. But the boy could still feel-and hear-his heart fiercely pumping blood throughout his muscular body.

The man held Nick's head in his hands, gently carving out the shape of his hair with the trimmers. A few stray hairs went flying as Francis cut them, and then, he felt a wave of relief wash over himself and Nick-Nick began to trust him with the clippers while Francis' boner began to disappear. Despite how close he was to Nick, it was still awkward to sit behind him with his dick and balls hanging out. He still had a case of blue-balls from earlier that day.

Francis finished trimming the edge of one side then head a bit to the side.

"Move it just a bit, babe."

"Okay."

The muscles of Nick's jaw unclenched, and his eyes began to close as Francis held him. His hand rested on Francis' knee, as though telling him that he was happy to have him there, even though the man's burly chest was dripping water all over his back.

His knees scraped the boy's arms and shoulders, as Francis' inner thighs pressed against his back. Francis carved the stray hairs from his face slowly, savouring the intimate moment. His own heart began to pick up the pace, and he could feel himself stirring again. His hand crept further down Nick's shoulder, the edges of his fingers feeling the boy's taut pectoral muscle and now grazing his erect nipple.

"Stop, that tickles!" Nick snickered. He shrugged his shoulder, getting Francis' hand off.

"Shit, don't do that! I nearly took a chunk of your hair off."

"Be careful!"

"I was! And... I know you like it when I touch you there..." he said, pushing his hand back down his chest. He reached further, letting his whole body come down over him as he kissed the boy's neck. Some of Nick's stray hair got on his lip and he tried to spit it off, but in the end it was impossible. He embraced him, turning off the clippers and smashing his face into Nick's neck and shoulder as his hands engulfed the boy and began to tickle him.

"Stop, stop!" Nick protested, half-screaming, half-laughing.

"Make me!"

"You asshole!" Nick got a grab of his arm and pulled him off, finally catching his breathe as his boyfriend relented. The splashing water began to calm and he turned around in the tub, facing his soaking wet, naked, boyfriend.

"You're a prick."

He gave Nick a smirk. "I know. But I'm your prick."

Nick reached up to his face, kissing him passionately and giving his lower lip a soft bite before he sat back down and turned around, leaving Francis and his stirring member high and dry.

"Finish my hair then we can make out."

"Fine..." he said, licking his lips. He continued trimming his side, before he took the scissors and began evening out the ends. Clumps of hair fell over the side of the tub and down Nick's back. He took the stray hair off him with his fingers, throwing it in the trash nearby. Once he was done with his backside, he asked Nick to turn around.

Nick smiled at him, facing Francis awkwardly. His face was between the man's hairy thighs, a mere inches away from his rising manhood. The sight of it caused Nick himself to get hard, and he didn't think he could fight off his feelings for much longer. His thick cock was hardening, but it was still a heavy piece of wood, hanging limp between his thighs like an eight-inch serpent. Nick wanted desperately to take the pink, veiny member into his lips.

Francis cut the ends of his hair, brushing it from his face and his brows, before giving him one final look.

"There," he said, putting the scissors and the clippers back on the edge of the sink. "I think it's done."

Immediately, Nick pulled Francis into the tub, causing a large splash. Francis shouted in surprise, but soon began laughing along with Nick once the teenager pinned him against the back of the tub and climbed over his legs. Nick grabbed his face and proceeded to make out with him, tasting his mouth and feeling his hands grip him tight from behind. The water splashed around them and loose hair fell from Nick's face but he didn't care-he just wanted to embrace his boyfriend and savour his touch.