Jocks of the South Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He clung to his boyfriend, his lover, his mate; their faces pressed onto the other as they made out. Francis' manhood continued twitching and jerking inside Nick's deepest, most private parts. They breathed heavily, taking in each other's scent like inhaling forbidden perfume. They were each others' drugs, their vices and their venality-their weakness. And they were addicted to each other in the moment, relishing in the taste of their mouths, and the feeling of Francis penetrating Nick, and making sweet love to each other, whether it be all over the bed or inside the other.

Francis began to soften inside of him, feeling Nick relax under his embrace as the throbbing pain of sex began to subside. Despite the agony of receiving all of Francis, Nick loved every moment of it. It swelled through his body like no other kind of thrill or joyous feeling, and knowing that he had serviced his man and gotten him over the edge was a more than a satisfying reward. He relished in the thought of having made his boyfriend loose control and cum.

When he finally let go, Francis pulled his dick out. Nick grabbed some of his cum as it dripped out, and licked it eagerly, tasting the jock's warm spunk and swallowing what they had made together.

Francis looked at him, his face covered in sweat, matted hair, and his freckled cheeks blushed with red. It brought out his green eyes, making the glint of joy sparkle even more. "Holy shit, babe. That was fucking amazing."

Nick nodded, smiling at him with his own pink face. He admired Francis' stubbled face, while the man looked back to Nick's gentle curves, the soft pink lips, his long dark lashes and the bright grey eyes beneath.

"You're always so good," Nick murmured, sporting a stupid, dopey smile as the last surges of euphoria drained from his body. He turned around, facing Francis with both their dicks still leaking.

Francis laughed a bit, grinning like a perverted schoolboy who'd heard a dirty joke. "I'm only as good as the person I'm with."

Then he kissed him again, the cum on Nick's lips mixing with his spit and their mouths slobbering against each other. Their dicks had both softened now, though still swinging and brushing against his partner's.

They both lay on the bed, wet, breathless and sweating, with Francis holding Nick in his arms as the boy lay his head on his beating chest.

"I love you," Francis whispered to him.

Nick's face curled upwards in a smile. No matter how many times he said it, hearing those words never got old. It always felt like hearing it for the first time, like he was receiving his first kiss as a boy or was being touched by a lover between his legs for the first time.

"I love you more," he answered.

They stared up at the roof of their shabby cottage, admiring the work they'd done together over the last few months-though it was mostly Francis who'd done all the hammering and glueing. Nick had just handed him the tools that he'd needed. But Francis insisted that they'd still done it together all the same.

"What are you thinking about?" Nick asked, noticing some distance in his deep, green eyes.

Francis blinked, looking back down at Nick's pink, flushed face. He grinned. "Nothing. Just... thinking about our life here. About spending the summer together in this place. And our lives after that. How it might change."

Nick couldn't help but smirk at that. The realization that this would be their reality-living together as a couple-still felt like a dream to him. The fact that this was now their life was still an idea that almost seemed out of their grasp. But somehow, they'd made it. Nick was sure that the significance of them spending their time together in that house would dawn on him soon. And he had the whole summer before him to deal with Francis' childish, immature ways-all the things Nick loved about him most. And vice-versa.

"I used to think about that a lot," Nick murmured.

Francis hesitated. "So did I. Although, I usually tried to forget about it."

Nick's hand stroked the man's prickly cheek. He turned towards him, looking up at his long, pretty lashes. "You don't need to do that anymore, Francis. You're free here. We're free. We can be whoever we want. Do whatever we want."

"Doesn't it scare you?"

"Huh?"

"Being on our own here? Not knowing what will happen tomorrow? Like-the future. Doesn't it ever intimidate you?"

The faint tremble in Francis' voice alarmed Nick for a moment, until he realized that perhaps it was not fear, but instead, excitement. Eagerness. There was still a glint of joy in his eyes, and his breathing had slowed. Nick could feel his boyfriend's heart relax underneath the warmth of his chest.

"Of course it scares me. It scares everyone. But you can't let fear run your life-whether it's fear of the future or of other people. The best you can do is live your life to the fullest and stay true to yourself. Being scared is completely normal. But we should be thankful we both have someone to go through life with-someone we love. And that's what's exciting, I think-going through life, the unknown, together. With someone you love and who loves you back. You might not know what will come but having that special person by your side to be there, and go through everything with, makes all the difference."

Francis' eyes crinkled, and he tightened his grip around Nick's naked body, pulling him closer. He planted a kiss on his smooth cheek, stroking some hair from his face.

"How can you be so young but so wise?" he said, his eyes wide in amazement.

Nick laughed, hitting him softly on his stomach. "Shut up," he giggled, grinning, "I'm almost the same age as you."

Francis let his fingers dance over Nick's abdomen, causing Nick to jerk and shake as the man tickled him.

"STOP!"

Francis planted multiple kissed on his head-his forehead, nose, lips, chin and neck, before grabbing his body again and bringing him tight against his own. Their damp, warm skin pressed on one another and stuck together like tape, or plastic melting on a hard surface. Their naked legs intertwined with the other's, their hands feeling each other all over the place, while their toes teased the other, their knees bumping, hair in their faces, fingers crawling, genitals smushing, armpit hair stuck to the other's, embracing in long, endless kisses until they ran out of breath. And even then, they were reluctant to part.

"I love you," Francis told him, as if he hadn't already sad it thirty times that same day, "more than anything in the world."

Nick already felt himself becoming aroused again-and he knew Francis was willing and able to go at it again. Their summer together would be exhausting, ceaseless fun.

"And you are my whole world," Nick said back, his breath a hot aroma on Francis' lips and nose. "My big, fat, stupid-idiot of a boyfriend-world."

Francis slapped his ass, grabbing a fistful and causing Nick to jump, grinning through his teeth.

"Say that again, you ass," Francis teased him, biting his lip. "And daddy will have to punish you," he spoke in a deep, silly voice, while making an absurd face.

Nick laughed, pushing off of him and trying to rid himself of the unbearable heat. "Shut up. Daddy better get me all his laundry before the dry cleaners close," he teased. "I have to drop it off before six. They close early on Mondays so unless you wanna spend the summer completely naked, you better get packing."

Francis stroked the boy's smooth, bare thigh before sitting up in bed. "I can live with being naked."

Nick rolled his eyes, beaming. "Well, we need something to wear when we get groceries, at least."

"I'll take u shopping in my boxers, I don't care."

"Well I do!"

Francis nodding, still laughing. He gave in. "Fine, fine, I'll give you my shit." He got up out of bed, walking across their room as Nick stared, admiring the man's perfect, nude body. He couldn't get enough of his broad shoulders, his rippling muscles, the shape of his back and the curve of his body before it came down in a straight shape around his waist. The high perk of his ass, the pink, blushing skin and the tough build of his muscular, hairy legs-he was perfect. But as Nick watched him move, he realized none of those things really mattered to him. They were all physical, aesthetically-pleasing things. But they really didn't matter.

He liked the way Francis moved-the way he walked, how his arms swung, his heavy footsteps, the dip of his shoulders and even the way he scratched his balls every few minutes. Nick loved Francis for him, and for the way he treated him. Not for his body of his good looks. All of those things were a bonus on top of everything else. He loved Francis for Francis-not the person he was on the outside, but instead, on the inside.

"Stop staring at my ass," Francis teased him.

Embarrassed, and still giddy, Nick pulled the messed-up sheets over himself and covered his face. "Shut up."

Once Francis realized Nick wasn't looking, he went into their closet. He walked past the framed documents on their wall-Nick's high school graduation diploma, Francis' high school graduation diploma, and Nick's acceptance letter to A&M College (and a few other acceptance letters that Nick had hidden beneath that one). He threw a bunch of clothes in their laundry bag, and pulled out a few jackets as well. Then, he stopped at one jacket in particular-a black winter coat of his that neither of them had touched.

Knowing Nick, the teenager would probably pack up some of their winter things in a box until they needed it. That scared Francis a bit. He gave Nick a quick glance, realizing he was on his phone now. Then he went back to the coat on the hanger. He put his hand down a dark, inside-pocket, looking around for a bit until his hand brushed against a small, velvety box. He grabbed it quickly, then pulled it out.

Francis held the deep blue box the the palm of his hand, staring at it hard as his heart began to pound faster. He opened it gently, revealing a thick golden ring. It was relatively small-not Francis' size-and was a bulky, square-like shape. There were a few tiny diamonds encrusted in the band, making up a nice diagonal design in the ring. Francis smiled, before closing the small box and stuffing it in an old shoebox at the very top of their closet-someplace Nick couldn't reach without the help of a stool. And he wouldn't be able to see it from his vantage point anyways. It would be safe there.

'Not now...' Francis thought to himself. 'Now isn't the time. But soon,' he nodded to himself, '... eventually, the right time will come.'

"Francis, just do it later. Come back to bed, I miss you."

Francis didn't hesitate. He dropped the laundry bag and shuffled over to Nick, jumping into bed and getting underneath the covers with Nick.

"Missed me, huh?" he said, getting on top of the teenager. Nick straddled his torso before running a hand down his abs, which were still wet with his cum and sweat. It tickled, so Francis grabbed his arms and pinned them down on the pillow.

Nick gave him a kiss, before settling down into bed and giving Francis permission to have his way with him.

"Shut up and just fuck me," he gleamed, eager for round two.

Francis raised an eyebrow. "What if I want it the other way around?" he asked, slowly adjusting himself until he was sitting gently on Nick, just below his waist. "Loud, and with you fucking me?" He could already feel the teenager rising.

"Then you better hold on," Nick smirked. "Because I feel like going hard on you."

Francis paused for a moment, his eyebrows jerking upwards. "O-okay but not too rough, okay?"

Nick giggled. He felt Francis' grip on him ease so he rose up to meet him, kissing him gently before pulling his fingers down his muscular waist, digging them into his rear.

"I'll go easy on you."

"You promise?"

Nick nodded. "I promise."

Francis smiled, meeting his lips again before he pushed Nick down onto the mattress, stroking his fingers through the boy's hair.

"Make love to me," Francis whispered, his words filling Nick's ear. Francis took the young man's ear lobe in his mouth, then lifted himself so that Nick could enter him. He let out an audible gasp as the teenager did so, and Nick also let out an amazed sigh.

"I will," Nick told him, conviction in his voice. And like Francis had done only a few minutes before, Nick took him, and held him close enough to hear his heart beating through his chest, to feel the blood pumping through his flesh, and to feel him trembling with passion in his deepest, most intimate areas.

Light filtered in through their half-drawn blinds, as the sun began to set behind a nearby hill outside their home, covered in large, dense trees. The streaks of orange danced across the naked bodies of the two men, accentuating their rippling muscles and the pink marks of passion they left on one another's skin, as they merged with one another, becoming one, and telling the other how much he loved him.

***

Sorry this took forever, I was previously under the impression that this chapter had already been posted! I may return to writing soon-ish, as I've spent the past two and a half years abroad and will be returning home within the next month or so. Thanks for your continued patience with me!