Jocks of the South Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes... give me more."

Francis smiled, giving the teenager exactly what he wanted. He inserted another finger, pushing the three of them harder into him, trying to go at a slow pace. He pushed until no more could fit. Then, after he withdrew them, he pushed them back in, fucking the boy slowly with his hand.

"Uhhhnn!"

Francis could feel the boy's body shaking as he rubbed his hands all over Nick's bare back. He put his body overtop to comfort him, trying to keep him warm.

Nick enjoyed the feeling of the man's weight on him. He was being finger fucked while Francis leaned over his body, their skin pressed together. It was hot being dominated by him.

Francis inserted his fingers once more, pushing into him deep, then withdrawing to fuck him with it again. "Tell me you love me, babe."

"Uhhnn... I love you..."

Francis grinned, liking the way the words sounded, as though Nick was in mid-orgasm.

Nick cried out his name once more, begging to be mutilated by the man's engorged, horny cock. Francis took his fingers out and spanked the boy hard before he began to spread his own legs around Nick's torso. His thighs were wide apart, flanking both sides of Nick's body, in order to keep him in place once the fucking started.

"I'm going inside, baby," he muttered. Nick bit his lip, nodding impatiently. Francis grabbed his cock and began to lead it to Nick's hole, spitting on his dick in order for it to go in as smoothly as possible.

Nick grabbed his own balls with one hand and jacked himself slowly with the other as Francis entered.

"Almost in," he whispered, his voice raspy and hot.

Nick closed his eyes, let out a few moans as Francis' thick penis began to push inside him. Francis' hands came down on his shoulders and Nick wrapped his legs slowly around the stud's waist, the balls of his feet gently brushing against Francis' ass.

When the hot tip pushed its way inside of Nick, he let out a high moan and threw his head down on the pillow. Nick's own erection was throbbing, turned on by the fact that his man was horny for him, and he was desperate to please him.

"Oh, it feels so good," Nick said, closing his eyes and feeling the jock's dick throb inside of his anus. "Go deeper."

Francis pushed more of himself inside, groaning as Nick's tight asshole wrapped itself around his shaft. His soft flesh hit the tip of his dick and made him ooze pre-cum, and made his balls hurt. He may have been drained earlier, but now his body needed something else-something much more primal, and carnal. Something inherently primitive.

"Oh shit," Francis whispered, feeling his dick pulse violently inside of Nick.

"Fuck," Nick moaned, "that's so amazing."

"You're always so fuckin tight."

Nick smile at him. "You're just really big."

Francis laughed nervously, not sure if he'd be able to last for long inside of his boyfriend's hot cunt. When he was halfway inside of Nick, he told him he was going to push harder.

"Do it."

When Francis pushed, Nick squealed in pain and pleasure, but urged Francis not to stop.

Francis moaned as well, feeling the twink's heart beating through the inside of his ass. The pumping of his heart was powerful and vigorous.

Nick felt the stud's member shudder inside of him. Finally, Francis began to pull out, and then pushed back in, beginning to fuck him slowly.

"Uhhhhnnnnn..." he groaned, feeling Francis' dick tense up. "Fuck!"

"Is that okay?" he asked, placing loving kisses on his neck and chest.

"Yeah. Keep going."

Francis did it again, beginning to pick up the speed. He put his hand on top of the headboard of the bed, and the other on the back of his own waist, pushing himself into Nick's asshole. He began to rhythmically pump himself in and out, feeling the teenager's body change to each motion and listening to him moan in exhilaration. His balls slapped hard against Nick's ass, causing Francis to grunt in pain, and making Nick whine in pleasure as their most sensitive parts hit one another.

"It feels so good, Francis."

"Yeahhhh, you like that, baby?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Shit," the jock sighed. "You're so hot. I love you."

"No, I love you more, Francis-oh fuck!"

Francis thrusted into him deep, hitting the wall of his anal cavity hard. The man gave an insidious laugh of primal desire as Nick wailed in elation, blood rushing to his head and his boner.

Nick put his hand to his dick and with his other, he felt up Francis' hairy groin, pushing his way up across his torso and rubbing the stud's rigid six-pack. His abs were hard like rock, and the soft hair over it felt nice against his fingers. There was sweat on his abdomen and as Francis picked up the pace, Nick closed his eyes and clenched his jaw, bracing through the pain. He wanted the man to enjoy himself, so he let him do whatever he wanted. Including plough him vigorously a few more times, like a rutting alpha-male claiming his mate.

"Uhhnn..." Francis moaned, suddenly slowing down. "Almost came inside of you. You always get me so weak." He leaned over Nick and kissed him, then slobbered his lips over his chin and then down his neck. He moved his face over Nick's chest, kissing his nipple and sucking on it gently. He let the erect nipple between his teeth, pinching ever-so-slightly, in order to illicit a reaction from Nick. And the teenager loved it, enjoying the feeling of the man sucking on his tit as though he were a woman with ample breasts. He continued nursing on the boy, with his cock still balls deep inside of Nick, trembling with the intense desire to spill his seed and impregnate his mount with each passing second.

Francis came back up and licked his chest, before gong back down his hard nipples, making Nick sigh out in bliss. Then, Francis moved down and kissed his abs, licking the sweat off of him and his pubes.

"Take me, Francis," Nick moaned. "Fuck me hard. I want it."

He kissed the inside of Nick's thigh once he pulled himself half out. "Yeah, baby?" He grinned at him, beginning to push himself back in.

"Uhn! Yes... breed me."

Francis huffed hot air, pulling out again and ramming his cock deep inside. He grunted in pain, feeling the flesh of Nick's anus clench tight around his throbbing member. He continued the motion, fucking Nick nice and deep, slapping his loose balls hard onto his ass. They dangled like balls on a chain, filling with semen as Francis' hunger for him grew. Nick cried out in ecstasy, feeling a frenzy overcome his body as his man dominated him and took him by force like an uncontrollable beast.

Nick was holding onto his butt cheeks with both hands, exposing himself to Francis like a thirsty whore. Nick was unable to jerk himself off with the pain of Francis' 8-inch cock pummelling his asshole. He could feel Francis' body shake and his deep, erotic groans made him seem like he was just a horny teenager, trying to get damnedest his nut.

"You're so hot," Nick murmured, feeling Francis abs with his fingers and playing with his pubes.

"So are you," he whispered back, feeling Nick's soft, toned legs. He ran his hands up and down Nick's bare thighs and squeezed his ass, plowing him hard with the length of his rock-hard shaft. His groin smacked into Nick's butt, turning it red. Then, Francis spanked him, putting handprints on his fat cheeks.

"Uhhn! Yeah, babe. Just like that. Be rough with me," Nick begged.

Francis' dick rammed into him again, faster and faster this time: His cock was picking up speed and beginning to really pound Nick's tight little ass. It was so hot, warming Nick's body up and making the friction of each other's skin feel even better. The fat dick penetrated Nick's body deeper with each blow, faster and faster.

Nick's waist trembled as the raging stallion cock rubbed against his prostate and its big head hit far up his asshole with a tremendous force. The jock was humping the teenager so hard, both arms latched onto Nick's thighs, desperate to fuck the shit out of him. He was breathing heavily against Nick's face like a panting dog, wanting to get his nut inside of him. While their love making was often slow and passionate, this time, the both of them wanted it to be rough and vigorous-a relentless show of their undying affection.

They looked into each other's eyes as they fucked. Francis' loose hair began to fall onto Nick's face, brushing his skin and beginning to get soaked with both of their sweat. He kept fucking Nick, keeping his knees planted on the bed around Nick and pushing himself deeper and deeper into the boy's tight cunt, desperate to breed him. His cock was expanding and shaking inside of Nick, loosening his walls and covering them with pre-ejaculate. He was piling himself onto the boy like a reckless bronco, sweat running down his back and his muscular pecs.

Then, Francis kissed him. His spit entered Nick's mouth and his soft lips squeezed the juices from Nick's lips. Then, as he withdrew his cock from Nick's asshole and slapped his hard rod against his balls, he whispered into Nick's ear with his hot, horny breath. "Your my fucking slut tonight, aren't you?"

Nick giggled, feeling dark, erotic thoughts fill his mind. He loved it when Francis spoke dirty. "Yes, daddy. I'm your dirty little whore."

Francis grinned, laughing devilishly. "Turn around, baby. I wanna take you from behind."

Nick nodded, smiling uncontrollably. The sight of his grinning teeth caused blood to rush to his face and his leaking dick.

"Yes," Nick begged him. "Do it. Take me."

Francis helped flip him over, spreading his hands up Nick's body and feeling his smooth, toned back. Then he suddenly pulled him close, pressing the teenager's ass to his hairy crotch. He put his own body overtop of Nick's, while his cock snaked in-between Nick's legs and hit the teenager's dick. The two hard members rubbed against each other, making the boys giggle. Francis breathed on Nick's neck, sucking on his earlobe and kissing his body. Next, Francis' rough hands came back around and played with Nick's nipples, pinching them gently and playing with his pubes.

"Mmmmm, fuck," Nick muttered, feeling Francis' hard cock rub against his own, and his big hands caress his chest. His abs and groin were pressed against his back and ass, and his big pecs were digging into him. Both their balls were loose and hanging low, bumping into each other as Francis dominated him.

"Fuck me, daddy," Nick answered, looking back at him and locking lips before saying it again, "Fuck me hard."

"Grab onto the bed," Francis commanded him.

Nick did as he was told, letting his man take over.

The jock entered him in one, slow movement. Nick squealed in surprise, but more of pleasure than pain. He liked it rough, and he was eager to resume their fucking. The weight of the man came over top of him and as Francis piled on even deeper, he felt the hunk's fingers dig into the flesh of his waist, prepping him to brace himself.

Then, Francis began pounding away like a caveman. He humped him over and over, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh filling their room. It was interrupted only by Francis' own horny grunts and Nick's suppressed screams of ecstasy as he bit down into the pillow like it was a gag.

"Fuck me!" his muffled voice came, as Francis penetrated him again and again, attacking Nick's body. Each thrust from Francis pushed his leaking penis further up into Nick's body than the last time. The man was a force of nature, reckless when it came to getting mating with his lover.

"Uhhhhhhhnnnnn!" Nick moaned, throwing his head back and feeling himself get thrown against the bed by Francis' muscular groin. The rest of his dick came in with full force-Francis was horny and desperate to fuck.

"Oh god!" Nick yelled, barley able to breathe as the whole eight inches of his hard meat forced itself up into his anus, pulverizing his prostate and reaching the deepest part of his puckering hole. His cock let out a premature load, stimulated by the vigorous fucking. Meanwhile, Francis' own thick pole slid easily inside of Nick, slicked with both their fluids. It was as hard as a rock.

"Fuuuuckkkk..." Francis whispered, waiting for this dick to calm down inside Nick's ass. He didn't want to cum just yet. He breathed slowly for a while before drawing himself in and out.

"Fuckk yeahhhh, pound me just like that," Nick pleaded, not wanting Francis' ravenous love-making to stop. He needed the man to ravage his hole.

Francis had his knees around Nick's sides, with his thighs lined up around Nick's trembling legs. He lifted Nick's ass with each pounding, pressing it against his own groin, and then, he began fucking him hard and fast. Francis was moaning and swearing under his breath like a teenage boy having sex for the first time, unable to believe the immaculate sensations overtaking his erect penis.

Nick was groaning hard, screaming at him to keep going. He didn't want this to stop. Francis' huge cock pounded him again and again, ramming him up his asshole. The throbbing shaft shot pre-cum inside of him, and Nick could feel it inside, slushing and squirting as the huge cock head came back again for more. Francis was so deep inside of Nick that he could feel the twink's heart begin to beat even faster. Nick felt as though the man was no longer stabbing his bladder with his enormous cock, but now, he was getting at the boy's stomach, causing his belly to bulge outward. And he loved it.

The bed creaked and rocked hard under both their motion as Francis grabbed Nick's bright white ass and slammed it against his tanned stomach, rubbing the fat globes and spanking him.

"Uhhhnnn, yeah, fuck me like that, daddy!" Nick barely muttered, unable to talk while breathing so hard.

Francis couldn't say anything. His groans and heavy breaths were loud enough to tell Nick he was enjoying every minute of pumping his big cock inside his tight little ass. Francis began thrusting hard and fast again, his eagerness renewed as Nick moaned his name. He slapped Nick's ass repeatedly, and then put his hands against Nick's soft back, grabbing him by his shoulders and using it to push Nick hard against his dripping member as they fucked.

Nick almost yelled as the friction of Francis' hot dick rubbed the inside of his ass. There was a fast jerking motion that slammed Nick harder into the bed as Francis pounded him even faster. The rough fucking was just how he liked it-dominated by his man, and being used to get him off, while Francis tried his best to get his boyfriend's rocks off as well. Being ruthless with each other was the best kind of sex-masculine and intensely passionate.

Nick yelled in ecstasy as Francis groaned in pleasure. He let out a horny laugh and then kissed Nick's bare shoulder, pulling his head back by gabbing his hair, and then kissing his face. They breathed on each other, feeling their bodies mold together, slipping and sliding against the other's sweat.

Nick was in heaven. He could feel the giant cock fill up his ass while Francis' thick pubes pressed against his cheeks. His big balls smacked into Nick's own as he moved his waist in and out. The pre-cum of Francis' dick leaked inside of him, and allowed the cock to move faster and harder. Nick arched his ass, wanting to give his swollen, aching balls breathing room, but it didn't help. He was close to finishing, and his body wasn't going to stop the pain until his balls were completely drained. But as he lifted himself, Francis pushed Nick hard against the bed, fucking his boyfriend with wild, primitive instincts and pure power.

"I love you so much," Francis said, leaning close and breathing into Nick's ear. He squeezed Nick's ass, holding onto it like a peace of meat.

Nick smiled, moaning as he did. "I love you, Francis."

"Yeah, you like that? You like my cock?"

"Yeaahhh daddy..." Nick groaned, feeling the thick meat tear in and out of his hole while Francis gripped hard with his big fingers. "I love your big fucking cock," he said, lying on the bed as the hard, hotrod expanded his anal cavity and ripped through his entire body.

Francis was humping hard, pounding his piston-cock in and out like a pendulum. He didn't say a word, panting quickly with short, shallow breaths. Sweat began to drip off Francis' face and fall onto Nick's neck. Francis slicked back his hair, using his sweat to keep it in place.

When Nick looked back to his lover, all he saw was Francis' head coming up and down, his fat, pink lips wide apart and his deep green eyes narrowed down on Nick's face as he panted for air. His freckled face was flushed pink, and sweat ran down his forehead and sharp cheek bones. The sound of the bed creaking, and the stud's balls smacking against his ass, echoed across their room.

Francis' desperate humping and his hard, heavy breaths made his arms shake, and his legs weak. The horny, manly look he had on his face made Nick's gut prickle, and the feeling of him making sweet, desperate love to him-with his body holding tight to Nick, and his back stuck against Francis' bulging pecs and his rigid abs-was becoming too much for Nick. Francis took his neck and started kissing him, pulling his head gently back by pulling on his hair again. He slobbered passionately across his chin and mouth, before feeling the boy tremble beneath him as he began to reach his orgasm.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Nick exclaimed. His cock was rock hard between his legs, hitting the mattress each time Francis pounded him.

"Yeahhh, cum for me, baby," his low, horny voice came. It was like a rumbling of thunder, deep and powerful. "Cum for daddy," he sighed. "I fucking love you."

Nick's balls had been aching the entire time, squashed in-between his dick and Francis' hard, muscular groin. But right then, he felt them sear in pain as they pushed a load of sperm up through his waist and into his dick. His member throbbed, jumping up into the air and shooting watery jets of cum all over their mattress and pillows.

The stream of hot, sticky semen continued, leaking across Nick's cock, thighs and the bedsheets with thick, salty strands. Some caught Francis' hairy thighs as the teenager ejaculated, coating his legs in his boyfriend's spunk.

"Uhhhnnn! Oh fuck!" Nick exclaimed, feeling his ass tighten.

Even as Nick came, Francis continued pummelling Nick's hole, humping his ass and thrusting his cock deep inside him the entire time. He enjoyed the feeling of his boyfriend's cum splattered across his hairy thighs, as though it were a badge.

"Arrrrggghhhh!" Francis groaned, feeling the twink's ass clench hard against his cock, milking out every bit of sticky pre-cum inside the walls of his meaty flesh, and squeezing the dick's veins shut with an impressive force. The muscles in his massive thighs cramped, and a shudder ripped through his spine. But despite the pain and overwhelming, numbing pleasure, Francis couldn't stop himself from pumping in and out of his mate.

Nick's ass shook and squeezed Francis' dick, which got the stud over the top. His hips bucked and his muscles flexed violently. The head of his cock flared, and his foreskin pulled tight down around his shaft as he delivered one last, powerful blow into Nick's tight, throbbing cunt. With a huge jerk, his loose, low-hanging pink balls jumped. His groin convulsed and his dick turned numb with euphoria.

"I'm cumming for you," Francis said weakly, barely able to get his voice out. It sounded raspy and subdued.

"Cum inside of me, baby," Nick said back, feeling Francis' balls contract. He cooed against Francis' face, leading his man to climax. He wanted Francis to feel good. "Fill me, Francis."

"Aww, fuck!" Francis pushed himself up onto Nick, squishing his whole body against the bed. Huge, powerful pumps of hot cum filled Nick's ass, bubbling and oozing. But nothing dripped out of his hole-Francis' dick was too big for anything to escape. The jock kept thrusting, his thick hairy legs pressed against Nick and his hard nipples digging into his back. He kept Nick's ass on his groin, still holding onto him, fucking him slowly and deep.