Jocks of the South Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both the boys continued making out, while Nick's hands began to stray across the man's wet, toned body. He felt up Francis' hairy chest, grazing his erect nipples while the long hair on his pecs tangled with his fingers. His mouth began to trail downwards as well, first slathering his lips across the man's jaw and neck, before he put his mouth to his pec, flicking his tongue across his pink nipple. He put his lips around the man's sensitive prick, beginning to nurse on his teat as though he were a child. He felt Francis jerk and fidget underneath him as Nick suckled on his tit, tasting his sweat.

Then, Nick continued his path downwards. Slowly, his hands headed towards his hard, equally-hairy abs, placing eager kisses on his stomach. He licked him clean, submerging part of his face in the water in order to reach the source of his manhood.

"Nick..." Francis sighed uncontrollably, giving himself up to the boy's touch. He was at the mercy of his boyfriend's appetite.

Nick followed the prominent V-shape of his waist until he found his dense, wet forest of pubic hair in the bathwater. He continued reaching until finally, he found the hilt of what he wanted most. Then he put a hand over his dick.

"You're so hard," Nick whispered, lifting his face out of the water to look at him.

Francis bit his lip, and threw his head back. The teenager grasped his erect cock with his soft, delicate hands. "Nick..."

Francis lifted his waist a bit out of the water, spreading his legs down the tub, alongside Nick's body. That made it easer for Nick to get at him.

The teenager teased him, rubbing the hot, veinous shaft up and down, and watching his big balls bounce in the water with each movement. Nick gazed at the rest of his body, admiring the jock's muscular form.

His chest was big and bulky, covered in a light brown fuzz. His fat pink nipples were hard and erect, and his six-pack of abs below clenched as Francis peered down at Nick's face. The thick, curly bush of pubes springing out from behind his cock went all the way up his waist and his abs, creating a hot, happy trail that made his rock-hard abs looker even hotter.

"Uhhnnn... Nick..."

Nick took a long look at the massive, engorged cock, while Francis moaned Nick's name. His dick was soft and wet with bulging purple veins. It was long and thick, just how Nick liked it. The huge tool throbbed violently, spewing out pre-cum. The foreskin was just pulled over half his head, and his member was beginning to turn red with all the blood gushing toward it. It stuck out of Francis' body like eight inches of pure muscle and meat. It was fully erect now, rising to attention.

"Are you hard for me?" he asked, looking up at Francis' twisted face. He belonged to Francis now; he was his sex toy, his partner in crime, and now Francis belonged to him. He was at the mercy of Nick's touch, and his silent begging to be pleasured filled Nick with pride. It was his job to please the manly hunk-his duty. And he he had every intention of doing so.

The sensations were overwhelming, and he knew Nick was about to take him to an even higher plane."Ugghhh... yeah baby... I'm fuckin hard for you. Suck on my cock, dude. Blow me."

Nick grinned. He plunged part of his face in to the bathwater, sticking his tongue out, and licking the fat, red head that had unsheathed from the jock's foreskin. The man let out a loud moan, feeling the wet flesh lap at his salty fluids, as water splashed up around them.

"Fuck!"

Nick held the massive tool in his hands, all eight inches of thick, heavy meat. He pulled the foreskin down, exposing the throbbing, head. Even before the man had fell into the tub, Nick had been able to smell the sweet scents of dried cum, old piss, dirty sweat and the lingering aroma of freshly cut grass, old leather, and car oil. It was a manly mixture, and it drove Nick crazy. He gave the man's head another licking, tasting the bitter-sweet remains on the his cock and swallowing whatever he found. His mouth was pursed tight around the shaft, which prevented the bathwater from getting in his mouth. All he tasted was man.

Nick continued to pull down on his penis, exposing more of his dick and felt the stud tremble.

"Oh fuck-keep at it, babe. Blow daddy."

Nick nodded, watching Francis writhe in pleasure as his slid up and down his shaft.

Francis gave him a horny smile, closing his eyes and laughing in bliss. "That's daddy's good little boy. Suck my cock, baby. Suck daddy's fat cock."

Nick felt his ass clench and his chest quiver as Francis' low, horny voice came. He was so commanding, and he was radiating cockiness. He lifted his head out of the water, temporarily letting the man's cock out of his mouth, though he still had his hand around it.

"Yes daddy, whatever you say. I'll suck the life out of your fat cock, tonight."

Nick rose up from his crotch to meet him. They looked in one another's eyes-recognizing that carnal, primitive desire. Francis instantly bent over to give Nick a kiss. He tasted his own cock in Nick's mouth, and he enjoyed the feeling of knowing that part of him was inside Nick's gullet.

Francis felt Nick's small, trembling hands against his rigid abs, and playing in his pubic hair. Francis continued kissing the boy, feeling Nick's boner poke into his own cock, like swords meeting in battle. Francis could sense his small, tight body stretch in order to reach him. He was desperate to feel Francis' embrace, and the jock didn't want to let him down. He hugged Nick's body, feeling his bare back and his fat ass, dragging his fingers down his spine. Nick groaned as Francis did so, and their tongues met during their kiss, slathering each other with spit and sucking on one another's lips.

Then, Nick reluctantly parted from Francis' warm mouth. Instead, he looked back down at the task before him. Francis' dick was soaked with pre-cum and he could clearly see the vein in Francis' dick pulsing more blood all throughout his shaft. As Nick struggled to get all of the meat in his grasp, the throbbing pink cock hit him in the face, splattering him with loose ropes of cum.

"Jesus Christ," Francis sighed, loving the feeling of his penis hitting the boy square in the face. Nick took the cock and gently hit it against his face a few more times, making Francis jump and groan in pleasure. He knew Francis went insane every time he did that.

"I love your fat cock on my face," Nick whispered to him, driven by the eagerness of Francis' dick. And underneath the massive, swollen member were Francis' big, hairy balls. They were hanging low, large and round, swinging back and forth like a bull's.

Francis took his fat, meaty cock and slapped it across Nick's face. Francis moaned as stands of cum spread across Nick's lips. Nick took the dicking like a man, trying to get the stud's junk in his mouth.

"Blow me," Francis said, smacking him a few more times across his face before he let his pulsing member go.

Nick put his small hands around Francis' meat and got back to work. Francis breathed out slowly as Nick touched his shaft. Francis loved Nick's delicate embrace and his eagerness to down his cock. Sure enough, after Nick got the huge thing to his face, his soft, damp lips closed around the exposed, throbbing head. His face submerged back into the bathwater, as Francis bucked his hips upwards in order to let Nick reach him.

Nick was kissing Francis' penis, using his tongue to massage the hot head and his lips to squeeze the cum out of his shaft. The warm rod in Nick's mouth trembled with every pulse of Francis' heart, and as he nearly got his lips to the stud's pubes, he felt himself choking on the huge schlong.

"Fuck yeah... choke on daddy's dick, babe."

"Mmm-mmmmm..."

"Shit, always you take it so good, dude."

Nick made more choking sounds, feeling the hot head of Francis' cock hit the back of his throat. Then, Nick began to move his mouth slowly back off, pressing hard against the smooth, salty skin. It tasted like sweat and piss, mixed with dry cum and dirty underwear-all the scents Nick loved most about his man.

"Yeah, eat that up. Swallow me, baby. Let me be inside of you," Francis grunted, running his chapped hands through Nick's soft hair. His huge biceps flexed and his veins popped as blood pumped through him. His pecs twitched and his fat, round nipples were fully hard, pointing upwards. His prominent v-lines bulged with more veins, shaking with each small movement the boy made on his cock.

He let Nick work on him, but he couldn't help pump himself in and out of Nick's mouth, fucking his hot, wet hole like he was making love to it. His hot hole was sticky and wet, slurping up his juices and slathering more spit all across his long, meaty pole while bubbles of air came up from his mouth. It turned Francis on that in the moment, Nick was choosing to suck the man's big cock over being able to breathe.

Nick let Francis grab hold of his head. He felt himself get fucked in the mouth like a whore, his hair being grabbed tight by Francis' fists and his muscular, hairy groin slapping itself into his face. Nick could feel Francis' big, bouncy balls flinging themselves onto his chin and neck. He slurped up the stud's pre-cum and his own spit, trying to take in all the salty, masculine tastes leaking out of the hunk's thick slab of meat.

Then, as the man began to slow down again, Nick's lips spread across the head. He kept them tight against his rigid flesh, putting his tongue to his piss-slit and milking the cum out of it. He could see the jock's balls jerk in pleasure with each flick.

Francis whined again, clenching his jaw as the soft pair of lips moved further down his shaft, and the tongue vigorously covered his head with spit. "Ohh... fuck..." He put his hands through Nick's hair, rubbing his head and pulling him closer in.

Nick went down on him, moving his head in and out. Each time he tried to take all of his dick in, the head would hit the back of his throat and make him gag, and he'd cough up some of the pre-cum he'd already swallowed. But gagging on his cock was only making Francis hornier, and it fuelled his ego.

"Fuck yeah, choke on it!"

"Mmmmm..." Nick moaned, feeling Francis push his huge bulb further down onto his throat. Nick's nose and face buried itself into Francis' long, wet pubes, and as the jock began to mouth-fuck him, the stud's balls once again flung themselves into Nick's neck and chin. They were long and hanging low, big and full of testosterone. Nick could see that they were just as pink as his head, sore from having been teased for so long.

"I'm close. I want you to swallow, babe."

Nick nodded, determined to taste the man's seed.

Francis continued to stuff his member inside the boy's mouth, pumping in and out of him slowly. The bouncy, meaty tool felt warm and tasty in Nick's hole, and he licked up as much of its dirty sweat and cum as he could. He loved the way Francis tasted.

"Keep your mouth on it," Francis commanded, his rugged, stubbly face looking down at him, arousal glinting in his green eyes. Francis was almost there, and he was desperate to get his nut. The jock began to pick up the pace. He thrusted in and out of the boy's wet mouth, holding Nick's head on his cock. The bathwater splashed violently around them, even spilling out over the side and across the floor.

Francis breathed quickly, wanting to cum into the boy's gullet and fill him up with his spunk. He threw his head back, taking in the overwhelming sensations and the desperate, hungry look Nick had on his face, eager to drink his semen.

Francis put a tight grip on Nick's head, and began fucking his face hard and fast, and grunting with each thrust. Nick could do nothing but swallow the spurts of pre-cum that filled his mouth and try not to gag on the eight inches of rigid meat that plunged itself down his cum-stained neck.

Nick groaned in pleasure and pain. The man's dick was big and hard, making it hurt every time it hit the back of his throat. Nick put his hands on Francis' waist, feeling the soft hairs on his muscular thighs as he took the man's full erection into his eager mouth.

"FUCK!" Francis yelled, bucking his hips upwards and invading the boy's wet hole. Instantly, the man's semen shot up inside his mouth. His cock jerked and his balls contracted. Three powerful jets of his hot jock-spunk attacked the back of Nick's throat, burning his skin and filling him up. The thick fluid felt heavy and it tasted so good-sweet and salty at the same time.

Nick choked on his spunk, as three more weaker shots escaped his slit and hit the roof of his mouth. Beneath him, Francis was writhing in pleasure, unable to catch his breathe or even talk as the bliss of Nick's mouth milked his cock of all his sperm. His baby-makers filled him, pouring down his gullet like a river. Francis panted hard, feeling Nick's soft, damp hair between his fingers and his soft skin against his. The water splashed around them slowly.

"Uhhhhnnnnn... swallow it, babe," Francis told him, pushing his head further down onto his thick pole.

Nick milked his fat penis, struggling to breath as the cum oozed down his throat. He swallowed it all of it, licking his lips for stray drops and then looked at Francis, seeing satisfaction etched across his face. He licked the trembling cock a few more times before he smiled at him, knowing he had satisfied the jock.

"Holy shit... I love you Nick."

The teenager nodded, grinning. "I know."

Francis rubbed his hairy stomach. "Come here," he told him, letting the boy climb up onto his body and lay his head on the man's chest. "That's my boy," he murmured softly.

Nick rested his head on his large pecs, which were both drenched with sweat and bathwater. He could hear the jock's heart beating wildly, and his muscles were still pumping blood throughout his body, making his veins pop and his biceps flex. They naked boys lay with each other, listening to the other breath as they calmed down, and their erections softened.

Nick woke up to a gentle prod on his lower back. The touch was soft and careful, as though it regret having to stir the boy from his tender sleep.

"Hey."

Nick knew his voice instantly. He smiled, curling up closer to Francis' warm body. That's when he realized that around him, everything was cold. His eyes opened slowly, taking in their surroundings. He was still lying in Francis' lap, his head against his damp chest. The both of them had fallen asleep in the tub.

"The water's all cold..." Nick mumbled.

Francis slowly lifted the both of them out of the tub, after slowly stroking Nick's hair. He carried Nick out, holding him against his body, while using his other hand to hold his leg up against his waist. Water dripped off the both of them, running all across the already wet floor. Francis quickly grabbed a towel and threw it over Nick's back, while he carried him back to their bed.

He laid Nick on his back, securing the towel around his shoulders before he wrapped him in the covers. Then he went back, let the tub drain, and cleaned up the mess they made.

Nick was still a bit sleepy, and didn't remember anything after he'd blown Francis in the tub. He was surprised the both of them had just fallen asleep like that. The summer heat made it hard to keep their eyes open.

"Francis, clean it later. Come back to bed."

He didn't need much convincing. Francis came back with a towel around himself as well, covering his shoulders and chest. His lower-half was still exposed. He got into the bed with Nick, smiling like an idiot as he threw the towel off and pulled Nick in close.

"You look so cute when're you're sleeping," Francis murmured. "I didn't wanna wake you up."

"I'm glad you did. Another twenty minutes in that tub and I would have caught a cold. How are you still so warm?" he asked, feeling the heat emanate off his body despite having sat in the same cold water as he had.

"Come here, then. I'll warm you up."

Nick obeyed, throwing away his towel and letting this cold, bare skin press against Francis' underneath the covers. Francis reeled at the cold temperature of his skin, but he got over it, and held his boyfriend close, rubbing his arms, chest and back, in order to warm him up. Their legs tangled with one another's and their knees bumped and grazed. Soon, Nick felt something else poke into his bare thigh-something stiff, hot, and wet.

"Do you want me?" Nick whispered, letting his soft voice carry to Francis' ear.

He nodded slowly, spreading his big hand down the boy's backside.

Nick moaned gently, feeling him grip his ass, then stroke his thigh.

Francis kissed his forehead. "Can I have you?"

He nodded back, his eyes fluttering close.

In a few seconds, Francis was overtop of him, slobbering messy kisses all over his mouth, chin and neck. He could feel the boy's eager hands come around his back, scratching at his spine before grabbing the fat muscles of his ass. It felt amazing to have his boyfriend grasp at him like that, desperate to feel the man inside of him. Nick lay down with his back against the bed and felt Francis lift his legs up into the air, so that his knees met his chest. He was so dominant and eager to fuck that Nick felt his own dick begin to leak prematurely all over his stomach.

Francis arms came overtop of Nick, landing on the space beside his head. For a few moments, his body was overtop Nick's and Francis kissed him once more. Then, he came off and focused his attention on his gaping ass.

His puckering hole was exposed to Francis, and he smiled happily at the sight of sweet, savoury pink. He could smell Nick-his clean, pink flesh and his excitement at what was to come. Francis' hands trembled slightly as he opened him apart, wanting to taste his most intimate area.

"Fuck!" Nick exclaimed, feeling a hot, wet tongue pierce his asshole. It felt like a velvety sponge, soaked in thick saliva. "Ohhh shit..."

Francis laughed a bit, tasting the boy's anus with his dripping tongue, while placing kisses on his warm entrance. "I love your tight little cunt," he mumbled, speaking his words in-between the boy's legs.

"Oh god..."

Francis continued licking him, spitting on his hole and then lapping at his juices. His skin tasted amazing, and his soft pink flesh was perfect for a good dicking. Francis sucked on him, pushing his ass cheeks further apart to get deeper inside him. Nick moaned into his arms, unable to control himself as the sensations over took him. The fat tongue lathering his ass with spit and entering his hole had made his body go numb.

"Ohhhhh fuckkkk..." Nick moaned again, pushing his butt further up into Francis' face. The jock liked that and spanked him as he whined in pleasure, like a bitch in heat begging to be fucked. Francis continued eating him out, moving his mouth down towards the boy's scrotum, then back up to his sweaty hole. He was puckering in anticipation, waiting for Francis to enter him.

The stud gave his hole a few more flicks of his tongue before he pressed it inside him, tasting his flesh.

"Uhhhnnnn..." Nick continued writhing in bed, pulling at bedsheets and their pillows.

Francis grinned, lubing him his hole up with more spit. "You taste so good," he murmured.

Nick pushed his ass further into his face, letting the jock take full control. Francis spanked him again before putting his hand up and down the boy's crack. He licked two of his fingers then inserted them into Nick's asshole, going slowly at first.

"Oh shit!" he groaned, feeling the two large, manly fingers enter his anus. They stretched out his sore hole, filling him up. The man's fingers were warm and hard, and as Francis pushed them deeper inside of him, Nick squirmed and shook.

"You feel so good inside me, daddy," he sighed.

"Yeah? You want more?" Francis teased him, grabbing his ass with his free hand.