Joe & Katie - The Kiss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His feelings were confusing. He vacillated between feeling like he wanted to punish her, to empathy -- imagining whisking her away and ensuring she never had to do something like that again.

Throughout the week, he couldn't stop thinking about Katie and what she was doing as an escort. He felt helpless, and his pain turned dark within his psyche. Picturing her with faceless strangers suddenly made it easier for him to sexualize her as he worked out his frustrations by masturbating, thinking about Katie as a sex worker.

Sure, after the kiss, he had pictured her big, sexy butt, supple, athletic legs, and magnificent breasts when he masturbated, but he always felt guilty afterward. Now, he started visualizing what it would be like to have her completely, and he left his guilt behind.

He was confused. He missed and loved her so much, but If random strangers could have her, then why not him? He knew that how he was thinking was not good.

He had always deeply loved, protected, and advocated for Katie, so his sudden fantasies of using her made him feel terrible. He missed their closeness at the motel, and knowing it was gone forever emboldened his worst demons.

Joe knew he could never be with Katie, but he justified that if he could have just one more experience like the kiss they shared at the motel, maybe that would be good enough for one lifetime.

After days of obsessing over the situation, he committed to a crazy idea that had been floating around in his head. He would find and contact the escort service using the information he picked up from conversations with Katie.

Hell, they were a service for high-end clients, and wasn't that what he was?

* * * * * * *

Joe finally contacted the number using a burner phone. A refined male voice answered.

"Your concierge, at your service."

Joe said, "Hi there. I'm a very affluent and famous person who would rather remain anonymous, and the price is no object. Would you be able to help me out?"

The man asked, "What services would you like, sir? We can offer a date, but other, more intimate experiences are up to the escort on their own personal time. We would never advocate prostitution, of course."

Joe responded, "Of course," realizing that was how they got around the laws.

He said, "I would like my date to be more...intimate."

"In that case, sir, we can arrange a date with an escort in private at a four-star hotel. Simply write your wishes down on the piece of paper provided, and we'll provide the means to remain anonymous. Simply answer the door when it is time."

"That sounds perfect."

"Of course, whatever gifts you give on your escort's personal time are completely up to you, sir, though I hope you would be generous."

"Of course."

"There is one more thing, sir. Please describe your ideal woman so we can ensure we meet your expectations."

Joe closed his eyes as he responded, truthfully describing his ideal woman. "She would be a young blonde with beautiful blue eyes, a pretty face, and an infectious smile."

"Noted."

"She would be on the taller side, lean with a big sexy butt and perfect C-cup breasts."

"Noted. Anything else?"

"No."

"Ok. Can we use the number you called from to contact you?"

"Yes."

"We'll be in touch."

The phone disconnected. Joe sat in stunned silence, wondering if he had made a big mistake. He should just break the burner and pretend he never called. The chances were not great that this would work out anyway. Even if they sent Katie, she chose which clients to accept. She could still deny him.

Suddenly, his burner phone rang.

Joe answered it, expecting to be told it was a 'no go.'

Instead, the concierge said, "You're on. Would 6 pm this Friday night at the Royal Hotel work for you?"

Joe found it hard to respond.

"Sir?"

"Yes. That works."

"Great. We'll send additional instructions for our screening process."

The phone disconnected again.

* * * * * * * The Hotel

Joe was anxious as he waited in the hotel room. He was dressed in a nice suit he bought just for this purpose. The mask was tasteful, considering it was a glorified ski mask. At least it was comfortable, and he would be unidentifiable with it and his suit.

Joe checked the clock. In mere minutes, he would find out who his description matched. He waited, seated in a big chair, feeling anxious, until the key beeped and the door opened.

A woman walked in wearing a leather coat. She was definitely high-class.

Joe felt fear crawl up his spine. It was Katie. Deep down, he hadn't thought it would really be her who showed up.

She walked over to the table and picked up the paper that contained Joe's wishes.

She came over and stood before him, carefully reading the paper.

Looking at him, she conducted an appraisal, careful not to make eye contact per his instructions to maintain anonymity.

He didn't see Katie wearing makeup often -- she didn't need to. She was wearing it now, and she was gorgeous.

She said, "So, mister anonymous. You must be someone special to take so many precautions. I know you won't speak or do anything to reveal your identity, so I'll do all the talking."

She said, "I accept your first request. We'll see where it goes from there."

Katie opened up her leather coat. She wore sexy black lingerie.

She tossed the coat in the corner. He had written down three requests and put a dollar figure next to each one.

The first was to give him a lap dance like a sexy stripper for two thousand dollars.

The second was to give him a blow job worth three thousand dollars.

The final request was to have sex with him while he lay on the bed for five thousand dollars, provided he was still able to after the blow job.

Katie wondered who this high end client was. She was still new to the job and had heard about this level of anonymity from Jennifer. The pay was great, and this guy looked fit based on how he filled out his impeccable suit. Even so, she was unsure if she could complete even the second request.

The third request would be a definite no after her experience of feeling that grotesque Senator pleasure himself with her body.

At least the first one sounded fun. Katie generally liked to dance, but she lacked experience giving lap dances. Still, she would give it a try.

Katie turned on the entertainment system and put on some music. It was slow and sensual.

She sashayed over to the man and began to move with the music.

Her movements were sexy as hell, and Joe was in awe of Katie's body.

She thought this man was definitely hot. She could feel his body through his clothes as she pressed up against him, touching his legs. He was very fit, athletic, and likely young.

She turned around, bent over, exposing her ample posterior, and moved her butt with the rhythm as she rubbed his lap.

Exposed and sexy, Katie had never looked so good, and Joe was immediately hard.

He thought, I really shouldn't be doing this. It was wrong on multiple levels, but now that Joe saw Katie in all her glory, he found he couldn't stop.

His hands drifted towards her, just grazing her butt.

She said, "It's ok, you can touch. I'll tell you if anything is too far."

Joe reached out, felt the soft flesh of Katie's ass cheeks, and squeezed them with his hands. He had wanted to do that so many times, and her skin felt soft and sumptuous.

As Katie ground on the man's lap, she felt his turgid member press against her butt. He was clearly well endowed, and she liked how quickly he responded to her.

Joe felt Katie lower herself in his lap, pressing into his hard-on as she writhed against him. The fact that it was Katie pressing her sexy panty-covered mound against him made the experience surreal.

She sat on his lap and moved smoothly, rubbing against him. He smelled her flowing blonde hair and her skin as she leaned back against him.

Joe moved his hands around her, feeling the contours of her hips and then the smooth surface of her flat stomach.

Finally, he moved his hands slowly up her torso and onto her chest.

He felt the soft curves of her boobs through her bra.

Katie unclipped her top and discarded it.

She said, "It's ok; you can touch them."

Oh my God, Joe thought as he moved his hands onto her chest. This time he felt the soft and silky texture of Katie's breasts.

They were exquisite. His fingers found her nipples as he squeezed her flesh. Her sizable nipples were hard and felt magnificent in his hands.

He gently twisted them, eliciting a slight gasp.

Katie hadn't imagined being turned on while doing her dance, but the man's hands felt so good on her body, and when he squeezed her nipples, she felt wetness forming between her legs.

She realized at that moment that she wanted to accept his second request.

Katie slid smoothly down the man's body, turned to face him, and sank to the floor. She was kneeling, looking up at him with sparkling, affectionate eyes while still trying to avoid direct eye contact.

Katie unzipped his pants, exposing the outline of his straining cock through his underwear.

She gripped the underwear-covered tumescent shaft, squeezing it with her delicate hands. He groaned, suppressing the sound as much as he possibly could.

Katie gently pulled down his underwear, releasing his cock.

Oh my God, it's so beautiful, she thought. She had seen some penises in her day, but this one was perfect. She touched it, then gently stroked it, liking how hard he was.

She pulled his underwear down completely, exposing his big, manly balls. Katie marveled at their size and felt compelled to touch them.

She lifted each one gentry with her dainty hands. They were heavy and felt potent. Excitement coursed through her core. She suddenly wanted to please this man.

What a turn of events, she thought.

She leaned down, kissed his shaft, and inhaled his scent.

He had a heady smell that turned her on immediately. She felt her womanhood throb with anticipation in response. She found something about his smell to be comforting, even familiar.

She knew she wasn't supposed to look him in the eye, but she couldn't resist giving a quick peek as she continued to place gentle kisses along his cock with her supple lips.

She figured he would be so enraptured he wouldn't notice, and she was right.

Those eyes were also familiar. They were deep and lovely...and she knew them like she knew her own heart.

She looked away and continued teasing him with kisses as she stroked him.

Holy fuck, she thought. It didn't seem possible, but the penis she held in her hand...the penis she was enraptured with...the one that made her so wet, belonged to none other than her brother, Joe.

Joe had disguised himself in every way but one. He could not have known how acutely bonded to his scent Katie was.

Katie let the reality of what she was doing sink in.

What was Joe doing? This couldn't have been an accident. He must have arranged this and wanted her in this way.

Joe was the most important person in her life -- the one she loved the most in this world.

To continue doing this with him was something she would not be able to undo. Then again, she could play along, pretending she never knew it was him.

Her most secret fantasies came to light just then. She had imagined touching Joe and sharing the most intimate experiences with him when she masturbated. Here he was, ready for her, no strings attached.

The implications overwhelmed her. No matter how she looked at it, it came down to one thing. Joe had come here for her, and his desire for her was thrillingly erotic.

The part of her that made sure she didn't cross the line again with Joe in the motel was confronted by the part that had lost herself in their kiss. The part that wished she had not stopped him when he was just about to touch her most intimate parts.

She only had moments to process the situation. A voice in her head warned her that Joe had put her in this situation without her consent. As confused as she was, her lust took over.

Her pussy ached as she held Joe's big cock in her hand, knowing she had to make her decision.

She suddenly needed to experience pleasuring Joe with her mouth. That he knew it was her that was doing it, turned her on even more.

Maybe their relationship wouldn't change? Maybe everything would stay the same between them?

She knew she was justifying her decision. She knew it was wrong. She also knew she couldn't stop herself.

Katie put her lips over the head of Joe's dick, feeling it throb as she guided it into the back of her throat.

Joe felt Katie's hot mouth engulf his member. She looked up, making eye contact for a moment.

The eye contact excited him; he couldn't look away.

Joe could not control his groaning. Katie knew what she was doing. She was good at this, and she liked the response she was getting from Joe. She didn't know exactly why, but she felt good when she made him feel good.

She wanted to make him cum. She wanted him to cum, thinking only about her.

Knowing she was anonymous -- she could pretend she didn't know who this man was -- made her even bolder.

Katie released him from her mouth. She stroked his dick, saying, "You're so hard...do you want to cum in my mouth?"

She continued, "Since you can't talk...I'll just assume that's a yes." She gave him a sly smile.

Katie tasted his balls, tenderly caressing them with her tongue and putting them in her mouth. She wondered how much cum they had in them -- they were so large. She planned to find out.

Katie looked at Joe and said in a sexy voice, "I'm going to make you cum in my mouth now," before wrapping her lips around his cock and continuing down the final stretch.

Joe looked at Katie's beautiful lips as they slid over his shaft. It was Katie -- his Katie -- that was sucking his dick! It was so hot; he knew he wouldn't last long.

Katie's hand and mouth worked in unison, pleasuring him until his eyes rolled back into his head.

The faster pace produced lewd slurping sounds, but that couldn't be avoided.

Katie felt hornier than she had in her life as she listened to the grunts and groans she elicited from Joe.

It was exciting and satisfying to pleasure him so deeply. She loved him so much and wished they were born from different families so she could always do this for him.

She felt him tensing and getting close. She squeezed his balls, sliding deftly up and down his shaft, excited to take him over the edge.

"Uhhhhhhnnnnngggggghhh," Joe moaned as he felt his balls contract.

Oh fuck, here he cums, Katie thought. She wanted to swallow all his cum.

His balls erupted and blasted a huge load into Katie's mouth and down her throat.

Katie made sweet moans as she sucked and swallowed Joe's seed, feeling hot pulses of his thick cum coat her tongue.

Although she swallowed fiercely, some oozed out of her lips and onto her chin. There was so much....

Joe watched in awe as his sister wiped his cum off the corner of her mouth and licked her finger, ensuring she got every drop.

"Mmmmmm. That tasted good. I agree to request number three."

Joe was in shock. His beautiful sister had just swallowed his cum, and now was going to go all the way with him. He felt his dick getting hard again.

Katie felt her pussy aching for satisfaction. How was it that Joe made her this wet?

She said, "Lay on the bed."

Joe climbed into bed, rolling over with his pants still down part way.

Katie retrieved a condom from the bedside drawer, selecting the larger magnum size.

Joe lay on the bed, a pillow behind his head.

She stood facing him and removed her silky black panties. She was naked, except for the stockings and garter belt she wore.

Joe was in awe of her splendor.

Her pert breasts defied gravity, she had the legs and stomach of a fitness instructor, and her exposed pussy was smooth and delicate like a flower. He had imagined this moment so many times. Somehow the real thing was better by far. His imagination did not do her justice.

Katie felt confident as she felt Joe's eyes examine her body. She knew she looked good, and she liked his admiration and approval. It made her feel...sexy.

His sizable penis grew into a full-on erection as he looked upon her naked body. Katie loved the way he was responding to her.

She climbed into the bed, paying special attention, caressing and touching Joe before putting the condom on him.

She was on birth control, so she technically didn't need it, and part of her wanted to feel Joe -- truly feel Joe -- in the most intimate way possible if she was going to go through with this anyway. But for the charade to continue, she needed to do things by the book.

Katie moved into position above Joe. She reached below and took his member, positioning it against her entrance.

She pushed against him, feeling his penis enter her well-lubricated channel. Joe felt his wrapped dick slide into Katie's depths.

Her warm and muscular vaginal walls gripped and squeezed him. She was tight. As much as he wanted to be in her without any barriers, he was glad he was because otherwise, he wouldn't have lasted long.

Katie straddled Joe's thick cock and rocked her hips. She took his big hands, lifted them, and placed them on her breasts.

Joe was in heaven, feeling his sister stroke him while he felt her silky mammaries, taking care to squeeze and gently twist her nipples. He had learned earlier that she responded strongly to that.

Katie felt an almost electric sensation from her nipples to her sacred depths. He was turning her on, and his thickness rubbed her insides in just the right spot.

Katie couldn't help but breathe heavily and moan as Joe made little pushes upwards each time she descended onto his shaft.

It was helpful that he wore a mask. If she allowed herself to think about Joe -- that this was her Joe she was doing this with, she might lose her restraint.

Like how he always made her feel safe, protected, and loved. Or the warm feeling in her stomach when they touched and snuggled on the couch together. Katie was flooded with emotions as she recalled all those intimate moments she shared with Joe.

Uh oh -- she felt a wave of energy building up in her body and moving through her sex.

Oh shit, I'm going to cum, Katie thought as she instinctively increased her pace.

Overtaken by the moment, she looked into the eyes of the one she loved and adored as the first wave broke through her.

"Ohhhhhh...uhhhnnnnngggnnn," she moaned as she felt her insides pulse and release untold pleasure through her pussy onto Joe.

Writhing as she came, Joe felt her vaginal contractions.

The sight of Katie cumming, her beautiful face scrunching in ecstasy as she let out her womanly cries easily put him over the edge.

Joe came hard, grunting, "Uhhhhhnnnnn," as his balls emptied everything he had left into Katie.

Feeling dizzy, Katie moved to the side, releasing Joe's now flaccid cock, feeling the flood of endorphins course through her.

She climbed off the bed and retrieved a warm washcloth.

She said, "Let me clean you up."

Carefully, she removed his condom and wiped him clean.

Still naked, she walked to the bathroom to dispose of the condom.

Looking at the condom, Katie realized it was as full as she had ever seen one. He had given up so much of his cum when she took him in her mouth earlier and still had this much left!? She couldn't believe how turned on she was as she pictured what it would be like if Joe deposited all his seed deep inside her.

What was wrong with her...why did she feel like this? Why would she want that!?

When she exited the bathroom, Joe was gone. Stacks of cash adding up to ten thousand dollars sat on the table for her.

She put her clothes back on and sat for a minute to ponder what happened. The euphoria of the moment had passed, and she had to work through her emotions. She had just had the most erotic experience of her life with the most unlikely person possible.