Joe & Katie - The Kiss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't want to admit it, but she had been so jealous of Barb for what she had. Joe had dumped her. It made sense now. He dumped Barb because he was in love...with her!?

Katie stood up, walked to Joe, and sat down next to him on the bed.

"Joe...I...I...don't know what to say." Katie sighed before continuing. "You aren't alone in this."

She turned toward him, putting her hand on his cheek. "I fell in love with you too...right here" Tears began to trickle down her cheeks. "I am in love with you too."

Her eyes radiated the soft kindness he was so familiar with and missed so much.

She said, "There are so many times in this room that I was just a hair's breadth away from kissing you and professing my love to you."

Joe looked at her, connecting with her eyes. "Are you...serious?"

"Yes."

Tears continued to trickle from her eyes. "Even when we had sex, and I was convinced you only wanted to use me, I still wanted you...even though I didn't think you ever could want me like that...in a normal way. Like how you used to be...with Barb."

Katie's eyes were filled with love as Joe took her face in his hands, moving just inches away.

"May I...kiss you?"

Joe felt her breath on his face as she said, "Yes."

His tears mixed with hers as he felt Katie's soft lips once again pressed against his. Her lips tenderly sucked his as her hands moved through his hair, pulling him close.

Eyes closed, Joe pressed his tongue gently into Katie's voluptuous mouth.

Her tongue delicately entwined with his as he explored her mouth. Katie tasted sweet. He had longed to feel her exquisite mouth pleasuring his.

Joe moved a hand into her soft, blonde mane.

They could not get enough of each other as they passionately kissed, barely aware that they were removing each other's clothes at the same time.

Katie broke away to take Joe's underwear down, releasing his throbbing hard-on, which pointed to attention.

She kissed him down his neck, chest, and stomach, and soon Joe felt Katie's hot mouth kissing his sensitive balls. She was sexy as she looked up at him, on her knees, planting kisses along his shaft.

Katie smiled, "You have no idea how much I like doing this for you. It turns me on to make you feel good."

Katie moved her mouth over his dick as Joe felt her warm and inviting lips envelop his manhood.

"Ohh fuck, Katie, that feels so good." Joe moved his hands into Katie's hair, feeling her movement as she bobbed, making little sucking sounds. "...and you look so hot!"

Katie looked up, happy to give Joe a show, her eyes sparkling like blue diamonds as she pleasured him.

"Katie, I love that, but there's another intimate act I'd like to do with you."

Katie paused, reluctantly releasing Joe's saliva-covered dick as she felt him pull her upwards and off her knees.

Joe gently moved Katie onto the mattress; her only clothing left was her panties. She lay splayed out, wondering what Joe was up to.

He kissed the inside of her thigh and worked his way up, enjoying the feel and scent of her soft skin. His mouth reached her panties; he kissed around each side of her silk-covered mound.

Joe slowly and ceremoniously grabbed the elastic bands of her panties and pulled them from under her butt and along her long legs, discarding them onto the floor.

He moved towards her exposed sex, kissing and teasing her until he got to her glistening lips.

He moved into position, kissing around the sides, still teasing her.

He breathed into her sensitive pussy. Katie shuddered as she felt his hot mouth against her entrance.

Joe inhaled, taking in her sweet and profoundly erotic scent. He had wanted to do this for a while.

Katie felt Joe's mouth kissing her delicate pussy as his tongue flickered and tasted her lips, then focused on her swollen clit.

"Uhhhhhhhnnnnhhh... that's... that's...so...good," Katie moaned.

She knew she was going to climax right away. She had never experienced such erotic foreplay. It was like Joe knew just how to take care of her in this intimate and special way.

She could feel his love for her as his tongue continued to pleasure her.

Katie tasted exquisite. Joe lapped up her juices and put his finger inside her to stimulate her further.

"Ohhhhh, Joe...ohh...fuck...I'm...cumming!" Katie exclaimed.

Katie's grabbed Joe's hair, pulling him into her as she came hard.

She writhed as waves of orgasmic pleasure erupted inside her.

She lay breathing intensely.

"Joe, I want you so bad," Katie said as she suddenly pulled him upward with urgency. "I need you inside me."

Joe climbed on top and positioned himself above Katie, feeling her grab his member and guide it inside her.

"Oh my God, you feel so good, Katie. I've wanted you so bad for so long...ALL of you, I mean."

Joe pumped his cock deep into Katie's depths, feeling her pussy stretch and cling to him as though she didn't want to let him go.

Katie opened herself up fully to Joe.

"I want all of you too, Joe," Katie said softly, looking into his eyes, touching his soul.

She was so pretty in that moment.

He kissed her passionately, and she lost herself in the extreme moment as she felt connected to him through her mouth and her vagina simultaneously.

Their emotions were fierce as they continued making love.

Joe was so deep inside Katie in this position he felt the head of his dick pressing up against her cervix as he pushed inside her.

Releasing his mouth, Joe looked into Katie's beautiful eyes. "I'm going to the care of you, and I'll never deceive you again."

Katie's heart had never been so open. She never knew she could give herself so fully to someone.

She looked deeply into Joe's eyes. "I want to belong to you, Joe." She never wanted anything more in her life.

Her nails ran down his back as she wrapped her legs around him. Katie grabbed Joe's muscular butt and pulled him into her.

Katie whispered, close to his ear, "cum in me, Joe. Make me yours."

Joe felt like his balls expanded as he anticipated filling Katie with his seed.

He felt Katie pulling him into her in all ways; her hands, legs, and pussy yearned for him.

"Oh fuck, Katie...I'm cumming!"

She locked him in place, urging his completion. He had never felt anything like it -- he felt completely wanted.

Joe's cock exploded, sending torrents of his thick cum deep into Katie's tummy.

Katie cooed, "That's it...fill me up...I love you so much, Joe."

Katie felt his warmth deep in her belly as Joe filled her with his potent seed.

She held him right until he finally relaxed, completely spent.

Holding his head in her hands, she moved her mouth into position, kissing him intimately and passionately, his cock still in her, leaking cum.

Joe kissed her back and connected with her eyes. "I love you, Katie."

She held him tightly, embracing him, until finally, she let him go.

Joe pulled out and lay on his side, looking satisfied.

He said, "Wow. I know the sex was good before, but what was that, even?"

Katie grinned. "Get used to it because you're with me for real now."

Being there in that moment with Katie, naked, having made love on his old bed in the motel they shared for so long, was dream-like.

Then Joe had a sobering thought, and he didn't want to hold anything back with Katie ever again. "I have a serious question."

"Tell me." Katie looked intently.

"What are we going to do about...us -- we can't have a relationship...like normal people, right?"

Without pausing, Katie said, "I...don't...care."

"What?"

"I love you, and I don't care. I want you, even if I have to hide it for the rest of my life."

Joe was speechless. His heart leaped out of his chest upon hearing Katie's admission.

He said, "Then I have a new proposal for you."

Katie looked on with interest.

"How about you stay with me, and I provide for you, take care of you, and love you completely."

Katie looked stunned.

Joe continued, "In return, you don't have to have sex with me. You don't have to do anything in return. You can leave anytime, go anywhere, and do anything you want."

With a smile that could stop hearts, she said, "I accept!"

Katie took Joe's face in her hands and leaned in, pressing her lips to his.

They were, once again, transported to another dimension where their mouths conveyed everything through the intimacy and boundless love of a kiss.