The Zebra and The Hyenas

Story Info
A girl witnesses a school depantsing.
3.2k words
4.07
11.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: In high school, I was a geek. I didn't have many friends and spent a lot of time alone. This isn't a true story but it was one that I fantasized about back in my school days. It very well could have happened and if it did, I might have been there as I spent my free time high up in the bleachers doing my homework and watching the boys play basketball.

Warning: This story sexualizes bullying. In real life, I despise bullies and don't condone this behavior by anyone. There is no place for it in schools, the workplace, or anywhere else. It should live only in the fantasy world.

For the sake of this story, everyone here is a high school senior over 18 years old.

The story is told by Alice, a smart but nerdy high school senior.

===========================

A pack of hyenas surrounded the zebra. Some stayed back to ensure he didn't run to the safety of the rocks while others moved in from the left and the right, leaving the poor creature nowhere to run. As they closed in on him, they made what sounded like a mocking laugh. They continued to close in on the zebra until their laughter was replaced with the sounds of crunching bone and squeals of pain from the dying animal.

It was an example of the strong and fast winning out over the small and slow. I had been on an African Safari with my parents several years before and that attack has remained in my memory. I often wondered how the zebra must have felt as he saw the coyotes circling and laughing at him. He must have known that the end was near and he wasn't going to live through the attack. Did he also feel weak? Perhaps he wished he was a hyena with fast legs and sharp teeth.

It was a Wednesday when I was reminded of my African adventure. I know that because I didn't have any after-school activities on Wednesdays in my senior year. Other days were filled with Math Club, Yearbook, or other events that, looking back, may have been a waste of time. Or maybe not. It was the only time that I interacted with others so it probably was good for me.

Anyway, that Wednesday I was in the gym doing my math worksheets and watching the boys play basketball on the gym floor. The worksheets were easy and I could keep an eye on the boys and still get my work done. I'm good at multitasking. My usual seat for those afternoons was up high in the bleachers where I could hide behind the pillars. I wanted to watch the boys but I certainly didn't want them to see me watching them.

Basketball practice had ended. The coaches left but the boys stayed on to play more. I loved it when they played without the coaches because they were rougher with each other and it was a more intense game. They also played shirts vs. skins in these pick-up games which I loved because I could see their hard bodies and watch their muscles grunting as they ran after the ball and each other. I have had plenty of fantasies about some of the boys on the team and they always involve me pressing my naked breasts against those hard pecs.

On this particular Wednesday, I saw Ricky Pulman out on the floor. Had he joined the team? I couldn't believe it because he was as nerdy as me. Besides to the best of my knowledge, Ricky was not into sports.

Ricky Pulman lived four houses down from me. Our parents were friends and the two of us were thrown together often when we were kids.

So, there was Ricky out on the court with the basketball players. Even though he was smaller and much slower than the others, they were nice enough to let him play.

As I watched more closely I noticed that the players weren't passing to him. Instead, they were throwing the ball over his head and making him jump for it. It had turned into a game of monkey in the middle and little Ricky was the monkey. Then when Ricky wasn't looking one of the guys threw the ball hard hitting Ricky in the chest, and knocking him to the floor. Ricky got up only to be hit again and thrown back to the floor.

When he got up the second time I could see that he was trying to laugh it off but I could tell he was upset. One of the players yelled something that I couldn't make out. Suddenly Ricky Pulman looked panicked. He started to run with the entire basketball team after him. He tried to head for the hall leading to the locker room but a couple of the boys were a step ahead of him and blocked the door. He turned toward another door but only got a few steps before being grabbed around the chest and pulled to the ground.

In seconds the laughing hyenas had him up in the air and were carrying him by his arms and legs to the bleachers just below where I was hiding.

I grabbed my backpack and pressed my body close to the pillar hoping not to get caught but kept peeking out to see what was going on just ten rows down.

Two of the boys had Ricky flat on his back on the first row of the bleachers; one holding his wrists and the other sitting on his ankles. While the rest, some still stripped to the waist, stood around him laughing. Ricky was struggling, trying unsuccessfully to free himself.

The laughter from the boys suddenly turned to chants. "Shirt! Shirt! Shirt!" They chanted in unison.

It was at that moment I understood what was happening to poor little Ricky. I wanted to get up and run but was too afraid to move. What would happen if they saw me? I had been bullied enough in school to know to keep my head down and stay quiet. So I did just that. I was taught during the safari to stay still and quiet if a beast got too close to you. It seemed like good advice for this moment as well.

I watched from my perch high in the bleachers as the hyenas attacked little Ricky. His screams had turned to pleas, begging them not to do this. Both he and I were pretty sure of what was to happen next.

And it did. The boy who had his arms, let go and quickly grabbed the bottom of his shirt, pulling it up so that it covered his head and kept his arms locked in the air. Ricky's chest wasn't as impressive as the bigger boys but he had certainly changed since I last saw him at a pool party in our younger days.

Ricky's pleas intensified as another boy went for his gym pants. He tried to reach for the hem of his pants but his arms wouldn't go there. Instead, the pants came down to his ankles at the same time his shirt was completely removed.

Ricky, now only in his sneakers and underwear, continued to struggle but he got nowhere against the stronger boys who now had his shirt and pants in their hands. It was at that point that he happened to look up into the stands. Our eyes met for just a moment before I pulled myself tight behind the pillar not wanting to see what would happen next.

But I couldn't not look. I peeked out from behind my post only to see his underwear being pulled down to his knees. I remember it as happening in slow motion although, in reality, it occurred quickly. First I saw the top of his pubic hair and then his dick appeared. I had never seen an adult penis before and was shocked by how big it was.

I realized that my mouth was hanging open. My hand instinctively went up to cover my mouth. Perhaps it was my movement that brought poor Ricky's eyes back to me. We stared at each other and I could see that he had turned from panic to humiliation. His face and chest were red as he lay naked except for his sneakers which the boys had graciously left on him.

It was like a train wreck. I couldn't look away even though I knew should. We just kept staring at each other not knowing what to do.

While I stared at the newly devoured zebra still on his back on the first row of the bleachers, the hyenas were dancing, cheering, and throwing his clothes in the air as a sign of their victory. I noticed that a few of them had their phones and were busy documenting the slaughter.

Suddenly try there was the echoing sound of a door opening into the giant room. Everyone suddenly quieted and all eyes went to the main door where a janitor stuck his head in thinking it was time to start cleaning. He saw the crowd of boys (but apparently didn't see the naked little Ricky) and decided to come back later.

The boys, now concerned about being caught, decided that it was time to run. The clan ran off toward the boy's locker room taking Ricky's clothes with them. The doors shut behind them and the gym was suddenly very quiet. I was alone with the naked boy and neither of us knew what to do. Soon someone was going to come in and this would lead to an embarrassing situation for both of us.

Ricky had crawled down between the seats and was lying facedown. All I could see was his little white butt. He wasn't moving and as best I could tell, he was just going to stay there. I was hoping that he would make a run for the boy's locker room which would give me time to leave quietly as if none of this had happened.

Seeing no movement from the naked boy I determined that I needed to act. I had planned to walk across the bleachers until I got to the other end of the gym and then run down to the floor and head out the door leaving my childhood friend behind to fend for himself.

I knew that wasn't the right thing to do and as I grabbed my backpack I remembered that my pink sweater was in it. Instead of walking across the bleachers, I headed down toward Ricky. I saw him tense as I approached and I'm sure he was scared that I was going to further humiliate him.

As I stepped care by him I dropped my sweater and it landed on his back. Before he had a chance to look up I was halfway across the gym floor heading for the door.

Once in the hallway, I looked back through the window in the door and saw a little pink sweater dash for the locker room. I only hoped that the basketball team had left.

At home, I told no one about what I had seen. My sister wouldn't care and I would never tell my mother about something like this. It would lead to a long discussion about bullying which would then turn into a sex talk. I needed neither at that moment. Instead, I went straight to my room and locked my door.

I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes. My mind rushed back to the gym and I saw Ricky laid out naked on the seats. But I'm my mind I was closer, maybe even right there with the boys laughing and teasing him.

As my mind pictured his dick and balls, I found myself unbuckling my jeans and sliding my right hand inside, finding the expected wetness between my legs. My hand pulled up to that special place as I imagined reaching out and touching little Ricky.

It was then that my mind took a turn. Instead of Ricky on the seat, it was me being held down with my pants down and my shirt up over my head. A shirtless boy was pulling down my panties and another was ripping off my bra. Ricky was there, still naked. He leaned down and felt up my naked breasts. I pictured him saying, "I've wanted to do this for the longest time."

My left hand was now under my bra pressing against my nipple. Both hands worked together for only moments before I felt it coming. It was difficult to breathe and hard to stay quiet as my body thundered and then came to a rest.

When I returned to the real world I could hear my mother calling, "Alice are you coming to dinner or not?"

I was still flushed as I came to the dinner table but no one seemed to notice. We went through the usual "what did you do in school today" routine and I had to think about a safe answer.

That night after dinner, the doorbell rang. It was unusual to have someone come by unannounced in our house. I opened the door to find Ricky holding my pink sweater. I think he was hoping one of my parents would answer so he could leave the sweater with them saying I had left it at school. Instead, he found himself face to face with the girl who had witnessed perhaps the greatest humiliation of his life. He immediately looked to the ground and handed me the sweater.

"Thanks," he mumbled.

I didn't know what to say to Ricky. I wanted to hug him and tell him that everything was going to be all right but I didn't dare touch him, fearing he would break. "Thanks for returning it," I responded, "I'm sorry for what happened."

With that Ricky turned and stumbled down my front walk.

The next morning the school was full of talk about the stripping that had occurred the day before. This happened whenever the hyenas had made a kill. They wanted to tell everybody about their conquest. Pictures flew from phone to phone. Even I, the girl with no real friends found a picture of little Ricky with his dick and balls in full view on my phone. Little did anyone know I had witnessed the live event.

The only person missing from the busy morning was Ricky. I looked for him in homeroom and he wasn't there. I figured that he probably saw all the chatter and convinced his parents that he was sick. I didn't blame him.

The chatter did calm by lunchtime although I heard a group of girls talking about it at the lunch table next to where I was sitting alone.

"What the fuck was Ricky doing at the gym anyway?" One of the girls asked the group at her table.

"I know, right? Does the dork think he is a basketball player?"

That brought a full round of laughter at the table.

"Yea, he deserved to get a good stripping. Nerds should know their place in this school."

"The nerds should all be stripped totally naked!" one of the girls said purposely in a loud voice so that other tables could hear.

And others did hear her. There was a laugh around the lunchroom and a few "Yeah's" and "Go Get'em's." I sat lower in my seat not wanting to be seen and not wanting my fantasy from the day before to become a reality.

A few minutes later, as I got up to leave, the girls at the next table all looked at me. One of them smiled and said to her friends "She'd be fun to strip down." At once the girls pushed their chairs back as if they were going to come after me.

In the heat of the moment, I forgot my Safari training. Instead of standing still, I grabbed my tray and ran. Sadly I didn't watch where I was going and I plowed right into one of the basketball players, sending the contents of my tray flying all over him and a nearby table.

"Watch where you're going, nerd!" The basketball player said. "God, can't you even control your feet?"

This brought a roar of laughter from the table of girls. "Hey Eric," one of the girls yelled. "Nerd alert! She should have a blinking yellow light attached to her!" More laughter from the girls.

I mumbled some sort of apology to this guy Eric and kept going out of the dining hall. I wanted to be anywhere but near these people.

When I thought was alone I stopped and leaned against a wall. I wanted to cry but I told myself that this was no worse than the other slights against me and others like me.

Then suddenly Eric was in front of me. I started to run not knowing what he might do. Eric reached out and grabbed me gently by the arm. I didn't know what to feel. I was scared that he would hurt me but at the same time, his hand on my arm made my heart beat fast and my body warm.

His deep blue eyes bore deep into me as he said, "Hey, I'm sorry about what happened in there. I didn't mean to upset you.

I tried to respond but couldn't get my mouth to work.

"How about we try to be friends, okay?"

I still wasn't able to speak so I just nodded my head. I couldn't believe that this guy was being nice to me. His hand was still on my arm. Was he into me? Did he like me?

He continued looking into my eyes. My legs were beginning to buckle. I wanted to fall into his arms. "Want to see a picture?" he asked.

"Uh-huh." I actually got some partial words to come out of my mouth.

Eric pulled out his camera and held it up to my face. It was one of the pictures of the stripping of Ricky. Like all the other pictures, you couldn't see who the boys were. The picture showed Ricky naked on the first-row seat with the rest of the bleachers behind him.

"Yea, I've seen it," I said finally getting my voice back. "I know what happened."

Eric looked at the phone, pinched to focus further, and showed it to me again. This time all I saw was the bleachers. As I looked closer I saw a backpack next to a pillar and a girl's face peeking out behind it. I had been caught in the picture. There was proof that I was there.

Eric's tone changed. Instead of being Mr. Nice Guy, he was now the same old bully he had always been. "It is obvious that you were spying on us. If you tell anyone about who did this, you will find yourself on the bench the same way Ricky was. We will have you standing naked in front of the whole basketball team AND the cheerleaders." And with that, he let me go and walked away.

Still leaning against the wall I slid down until I was sitting, holding my knees close to my chest and making myself very small. It was time to stay still and quiet. The Hyenas were nearby.