All Comments on 'Joe’s Story: Our Son’s Friend'

by mydeepsix

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
CharetteCharette7 months ago

Maybe a switch to the category incest ? :)

Junior must also come home sometimes ^^

amoroneamorone7 months ago

This is an amazing story, oh how I would have loved to be Joe and watch Ben fucking my wife. Thanks for a very erotic tale which had the all the eroticism one could fantasis.

Jaydean409Jaydean4097 months ago

Very hot!! The Puritans won’t like it, but I would love to see a follow-up where Ian comes home on furlough and takes over where Ben left off!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

There is no benefit from being a pathetic wimp cuck and there is no benefit being married to a cumdump skank bitch.

ryeandginger69ryeandginger697 months ago

Great story. Not crazy about the degradation aspect, but loved the setup and gradual escalation of sexual temperature.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut7 months ago

Your son's best mate having it away with your missus.

As long as you're cool with it that is great.

Just don't go slapping people Will!

EinzelkampferEinzelkampfer7 months ago

When I see the name, Ben, it reminds me of a public record I found when I was a brand-new attorney doing some research at our local courthouse. It was dated from 1947, when parents changed the names of their newborns from Benjamin and Eileen Dover to other names. Yes, someone named their twins Ben Dover and Eileen Dover. This was a time when mothers were sedated during birth, so I can envision the father, drunk and maybe exhausted, thinking he was being clever. "But on sober reflection...."

TheatreBumTheatreBum7 months ago

This was very hot dude! bravo! I look forward to this story from Ben’s POV AND THEN MAYBE Nellie’s!

It need go no further than perhaps Nellie on the prowl for hot young cock while Joe thinks it was n isolated and then forgotten two weeks with Ben. I can’t see Ian ever knowing.

Thanks for the boner(s) that this story gave me. ✌️😎

deadonedeadone7 months ago

So, what will the slut say when Joe brings home a hot 20yo girl for 2 weeks of sex?

threeman45threeman457 months ago
Fun stuff

Liked the build up, maybe they hook up with their son. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Super hot story……to bad he didn’t leave her knocked up with a child for you to raise. She’ll be hooked on bigger cock from now on. Once a women experiences the pleasure a big cock can give her, she’s hooked for life. Hope you’re going to be able to handle a slut for your wife.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That was incredibly hot. I loved how it started off fairly innocently and progressed. Personally I'm not a huge fan of the degradation talk, thankfully you didn't get too carried away with it. I loved how the husband got to enjoy a new energized wife and how he eventually got to watch her playing with the young man.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh my. I wasn't expecting this to turn out this way. I also wasn't expecting it to turn me on as much as it did. I suppose I am guilty of lusting over a couple of my son's friends over the years. I managed to get lots of looks with them coming over to swim. I never would have expected things to progress like this, though.

Magellanic14Magellanic147 months ago

Great story! Was really hot and sexy! Can't wait to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

9with the mention that Ian has listened before, maybe a chapter 2 in the incest category?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

very sexy great turn on

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fucking hot!!!

3scompany20103scompany20107 months ago

Well done. Great story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The husbands lucky he had to leave. He could have done anything he wanted to her anytime her wanted. Love how he had her hooked on servicing his cock, even having her sucking him in the living room. He should have talked about her as her husband was there more. Degrading her and showing her off to strangers, having her sucking cock as he invites a black guy to take a turn. Holding her head down on his cock while she takes one from behind and they “ share a slut”. See how low she will go.

BonebibrainBonebibrain4 months ago

Older and wiser…but, oh how great it was to b young and dumb! The little head will always be a compass to the big head that will always get caught in a brain fog of sight, and and of TASTE!!!!

Another fantasy bites the sphincter 🫨 BBB

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

A definite 5 star read and book mark.

I wish Ben never called her Nellie, but for heightened perversions he continued to call her mom. I like that Ben remained respectful to his friends dad, his moms husband.

I agree with those wanting to take the story farther, but there must be other ways this happens besides them going out looking for a bull. My thought that they would of slowly begun having other passing cadets leaving and returning staying over., all calling Nellie mom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous