All Comments on 'Joe v. Waste Management Mafia'

by xMule

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
oksideshow859419oksideshow8594193 months ago

Nicely done bravo 🤝🤝🤝

5⭐ 🙊🙉🙈

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

Another one bites the dust!

5

DazzyDDazzyD3 months ago

Fina was dirt you must admit,

she ended being led By her twit,

Revenge hubby did take,

Big money was all for his sake!

5* from me

KarnevilKarnevil3 months ago

I guess we should just be thankful that this - I was going to say story, but that would be an insult to the art of writing - waste? Is so short. Quite laughable and instantly forgettable.

johntcookseyjohntcooksey3 months ago

Amusing little fantasy. The flies to shit metaphor is well used. Thanks much.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

Nice snippet for what should be expanded into a full story. 3.7*

sdc97230sdc972303 months ago

Should have been obvious that TWO spoiled, narcissistic teenage girls had to be taking after their parents...

jocko_smithjocko_smith3 months ago

Concise but complete, well done. But you missed "mostaccioli," the pasta that gets no respect :-)

Just_WordsJust_Words3 months ago

That was fun, but I missed the cocktail reference. One thing about that type is they hate to lose to the point of being self-destructive. He isn't safe.

t8ntliklyt8ntlikly3 months ago

Thanks for the chuckle 4⭐⭐⭐⭐

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

Brilliant!! I love it when these stories intersect with real day events and people. Great dialogue and no friggin get to know the characters back flashes through out the story

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

5&Fav and follow. Really top tier writing.

demanderdemander3 months ago

Superman story. D

MisterPGMisterPG3 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Hilarious!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper69893 months ago

Weak and not even a hint of factual information.

BriteaseBritease3 months ago

Amusing. Why else do I come to this site

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why were the daughters involved?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was funny. I liked the vermicelli best.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would have been better if it was fleshed out. Just seen it was a 750 word "story". Can't give it any more than a 3, as these aren't stories more of a chapter.

CHUCK2468

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It was an okay story, even if it was something I've read several times before.

Then you ruined the ending by implying she and her daughters would be raped.

Some of you writers and commenters in this section are sick in the head.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So many different pasta varieties....

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I hope that the theft is real. Did he or didn't he take the guys wife to Vegas?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

short and sweet. 5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Into every life a little rain must fall for the wise it is a blessing for others it caused mudslides guess who got which in this tail of woe

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

very funny outcome

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very funny, even though just a bit unrealistic, BTB tale. After the endless femdom cuck-raac propaganda, that's flooding this LW category, one short and refreshing tale with an husband reacting with a male brain, it's absolutely welcome. 5 full stars for this one.

Quaker0186Quaker01863 months ago

Excellent short story which could be expanded further in the future. Easy 5*.

GardenshedGardenshed3 months ago

Nice quick story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ah, a fun little skit. Not to be taken seriously of course, and perfect fodder for 750.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice but in a way she gets off Scott free as the waste mgt dude isn't going to miss 20 million and still keeps 80% going forward. So best thing would be to say how he dumps the bitch so she does end up with nothing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lovely, made my day. Kisses to that beautiful bitch, her stripper name is Karma.

Captcha

jstformejstforme3 months ago

Only in the land of fantasy can a story like this exist. Mafia types would rather die than allow someone to steal from them. After the MC dies tortured death, Mr mafia will be sitting in millions by the end of the month. You might clean out his bank account, but the enterprise still runs regardless. Even by some act of god the MC wins, the mafia will replace him with someone worse, and revenge is still on the table.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was incoherent…starting with the intro where it was NEVER made clear why he hooked up with Fina.

.

Then it degenerated into a stupid meme of super hacker. Worse than the usual ex SEAL who knows everybody trope.

.

2 **

Peapod41Peapod413 months ago

Clever. Inventive. Trim. Taut. Terriffic! You're on my follow-up List!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Short to the point and really weird.

kirei8kirei83 months ago

Loved it. Doesn't need a sequel at all but I bet it would be hilarious!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x3 months ago

I'm sorry, stories where the hero has all the weapons, and is untouchable lack drama and tension, and therefore are uninteresting. A generous 3.

NickTeeNickTee3 months ago

Superb. I love pasta

sf_operative63sf_operative633 months ago

Interesting twist.

DOL

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very clever and funny. 5 stars DMW aka Sumnut96

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not awful. Three stars.

JPB

stewartbstewartb3 months ago

Just a short un-thrilling story ... but where did all those little cocktail umbrellas come from?

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19553 months ago

An interesting line, but definitely not one for 750 words. 3 stars and wtf with the umbrellas?

FantasyTrainFantasyTrain3 months ago

A GOOD START, NEEDS FINISHING.

lAnatomistelAnatomiste3 months ago

Not bad, but not really good - too easy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Cute!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Clever and funny.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Improbable but entertaining. Good riddance to bad rubbish

MbgdallasMbgdallas3 months ago

Good idea but we need a story.

JollyrogeringJollyrogering3 months ago

Nicely thought out.

Silliness at its finest.

On the literary side, I think you might have embellished a bit more by letting Moretti have a few more words.

silverthorne16silverthorne163 months ago

Not bad for 750, but I would have loved to read a much longer, more detailed story.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart3 months ago

3 stars, average. Its one of those stories that feels REALLY wasted on these infuriating 750 word projects. So much interesting about this story, the husbands backstory, the wife's first marriage, the daughters who apparently the husband no long likes (I must have missed why), and the mafia goon who is getting a cyber-enema.

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

Good one!!☝️

dmallorddmallord3 months ago

Good work with just 750 words. I see those other comments. They just don't connect with the idea of the event word limit. Too bad.

I loved the name changes ... at first, I thought it was in error ... nice touch.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

I think the cocktail umbrellas indicate that he has already relocated to the tropics. Very good story on another sad reality of today’s world. A competent hacker can steal everything you have with one keystroke. With complete anonymity.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A different way not to be a cuck. For a 750 word story it was good.

inka2222inka22223 months ago

For an uber hacker, he's kind of unimaginative. Why didn't he simply take ALL of Pasta's money, AND Fina's, and hack together something to land them in trouble with the Feds (or better yet other organized crime)? Why didn't he take videos of her fucking and spread them far and wide as revenge? Why did he even marry her instead of just fucking her without marrying? 4 stars just because at least this is better than the rest of mostly cuck shit posted here lately, but it definitely wasn't as good as it could have been.

TwentysevenTwentyseven3 months ago

Good for a laugh unless, maybe, you're Italian.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He married a whore, and he wonders at her whoring around? Glad he's good with computers. But how does Wonder Boy skim 20% off the top of gold bars, real estate holdings, or other hard assets? How does WB make those investments disappear with a keyboard click?

\

Hey, the stupid cuck got what he married, so he deserved what he got. Including the shit step daughters. I think wonder boy is dumber than he thinks.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Grin.

Ed

inka2222inka22223 months ago

Eh? What kind of alternate reality did I miss? An Anon account posting a complaint that the author supposedly blocks anon comments. Wut?

xMulexMule3 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous

"A very strong “fuck you” to any author blocking anonymous commenters. Reading all comments to stories steals from the overall experience of visiting LIT, while they might be discomforting to writers. I enjoyed this tale, but one star for your pussy attitude."

.

Dunno where you're coming from. I'm not blocking anonymous comments, though this comment has me thinking I should reconsider.

.

@26thNC

"I think the cocktail umbrellas indicate that he has already relocated to the tropics."

.

Yes, thank you. I realize it was a bit obscure, but 750 words... :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hilarious. Mr. Lasagna.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster13 months ago

Now THAT was funny !

Five stars funny, with a large side of snark.

.

Well played, Sir !

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thanks! Now I'm hungry.

Norseman123Norseman1233 months ago

Now you have done the 750 words please finish the story 5***** in anticipation.

Daggy1965Daggy19653 months ago

Love these stories when a predator doesn't realise whos wife he is dealing with.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith3 months ago

Good one! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No way he wouldn't appear in a ditch the day after. A ditch on the back of a mafia owned hotel, where they discard used cocktail umbrellas.

SultanEnochSultanEnoch3 months ago

With AI and Quantum Computing, the Dark Web will be even scarier. Being a good hacker will be exponentially rewarding. It is still better not to have a whore as a wife and a sleut as a step daughter. Although, according to what people write and post in this site, there are many men and women who enjoy having their partners and family members being loose.

SatyrDickSatyrDick3 months ago

[15.02.24]

Phun und phunny!

11/10!!!!!

FantasyTrainFantasyTrain3 months ago

20 million here, 20% there, not a bad days work!

DoNotPassGoDoNotPassGo3 months ago

Funny BTB story. *****

TheMTOneTheMTOne3 months ago

A feature length story of this would be entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice! Pulled the Mafia move on the Mafia. I hate the Mafia, they are the enemy of peace and prosperity, and technological and societal advancement. It's greed on an organized scale vs a society that functions because everyone has an eye for the common good. Mafia is the ultimate selfishness.

Calico75Calico752 months ago

Very funny! Cannoli, Spaghetti--great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Cliche city.

Sandman87Sandman87about 2 months ago

What is with the cocktail umbrellas? Good story and fun to read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"leave the gun tale the cannoli"

Chimo1961Chimo196125 days ago

Good story outline, now finish the dam story

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Hill-Larry-Us

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxMule@xMule
🤔 . Favorite Lit quote so far: "For the assholes, I Googled 'gives a fuck.' My name wasn't on the list." - @blackrandl1958 . The part you feel is missing from a 750 word story starts at word 751. You and I or You and Me: Which Is Correct? https://www.grammarbook.com/blog/prono...