Joes Stripper Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I went behind the couch and just stood looking down at her amazing body as she looked up at me. Dan began to snap photos, the lights flashing as he wandered around getting various shots.

Sara was looking up at me, and I reached down to take her hand. She held onto me as she moved the other hand up her side - facing the camera. She moaned slightly as she cupped her right breast and I could feel my erection getting larger. Then she lightly let go of my hand and moved it up to my chest. I involuntarily arched my back, presenting my cock to her.

Slowly she moved her hand down to my briefs. Dan moved directly beside my hips as she took just one finger and lightly ran it down my cock in the tight bikini. I moaned as the sensation hit me.

I leaned over to cup her firm breast as she continued to run her hand over my cock head. Then she spun around on her knees and faced me over the back of the sofa. She looked up at me, and said, "I've wanted to do this all night."

Slowly she pulled down the skimpy bikini briefs, and my cock sprang up finally out from the bindings. I don't know if it was for the camera, or for me, but she let out a little gasp of surprise when she saw my full dick for the first time. She took me in her hands and slowly began to pump it up and down.

Dan was just inches away now, clicking away. I hardly noticed him as she gave me a slow sensuous hand job. But I could not help notice that my cock was center of attention in the room. It felt very erotic.

She leaned over and began to tease the tip of my dick with her wet lips and gentle tongue. She looked up and made eye contact with me as she slid my cock into her warm mouth. Wow - she was amazing! I felt every inch of my penis tingle with pleasure as she slowly slid it all the way in her mouth, maintaining eye contact the whole time.

Dan shifted position to stand right behind me. He tried to shoot over my shoulder, but could not quite reach it. So he jumped onto the back of the couch and leaned out, shooting down on Sara as she slid my cock in and out of her mouth. I could see the back of the camera, and the pictures were incredible. He continued to lean down further to get a better shot of the action. Now he was blocking me from seeing her take me into her mouth, so I just tilted my head back and enjoyed the sensation.

I was being given a blowjob by a gorgeous woman while her husband was inches away from my penis, in her wet mouth, and he was taking erotic pictures of the whole scene! Incredibly, I got even more excited as I allowed my mind to wander...

I wondered what it was like for Dan to look at our photos, recalling just how very real it was at the moment. Did it make him excited? Did he get hard looking at my cock in Sara's mouth?

Her tongue was swirling and her hands were pumping, but I could not see her through Dan's head and camera in the way. He was hovering just inches from the action, and I was trying to keep cool, as I could feel the cum begin to build in my cock.

As he pulled back, Sara began to really go to town on my throbbing dick. "I want you to cum all over me," she moaned as she slurped, pumped, and stroked my cock. She shifted down to her knees to grab me and thrust me inside her wet mouth over, and over and over again.

Dan was only inches away, shooting all the precum and wetness as she continued to deep-throat me with intensity.

Aware that I was getting very close to the edge - Dan whispered, "He's gonna cum," and Sara immediately leaned back and stroked my hard-on even faster - aiming for her face.

I've never cum on a girl's face before, so this was not just new, it was very exciting! She was nuzzling the tip of my dick and moaning as Dan shot frame after frame of my penis in her hands as she built up the cum to the top.

Then the dam burst and I was spraying cum all over. Spurt after spurt came out of my throbbing dick and I shot the largest load of my life right there on camera. Most of it missed her beautiful face, but only because it shot over her, some landing in her hair, some on the couch and some on Dan and his camera.

My knees felt suddenly weak and I had to sit down on the couch. Sara pulled herself up to my side, her warm hand slowly caressing my deflating penis.

After tonight, I had so many good memories I was certain I could instantly call up an erotic image to make me smile. And I was smiling as I drifted off to sleep.

(*)(*)

12