Joey Finds a New App Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few seconds into the kiss, Joey felt something prodding at his cheek and opening his eyes he got a close-up view of Kelly's fat cock. "Unless you're going to suck my cock, Joey I need your brother's mouth," Kelly said.

They separated their kiss and Adam immediately began sucking on Kelly's dick. Once again, Joey got a close-up view of someone sucking Kelly's dick and it seemed to become natural for him to be this close to someone sucking dick. He watched Adam expertly swallow Kelly's fat dick and almost wondered himself what it was like to suck a dick like that. While his gag reflex was still intact, he wouldn't dare try what Adam was now doing. Adam expertly swallowed Kelly's entire shaft within a few strokes. His tongue extended beyond his lips as he did so as if trying to pull her dick in. Soon Joey felt Adam's tiny package land on his pubic bone as he bottomed out. While sucking Kelly's dick, he started bouncing on Joey and Kevin's dicks taking short strokes and bottoming out each time. He was moaning wildly, and Joey heard Kevin yell as he started to cum. Joey could feel Kevin's cock pulse and then he felt the warmth of his friend's load surround his cock. The sensation of being lodged completely in Adam's ass and the feeling of his friend's cock shoot its load was amazing and was enough to trigger is own orgasm. Now both Kevin and Joey were filling Adam's ass with cum; and there was a lot. Despite their orgasm not too long ago, their altered genitalia produced semen at a near industrial level. Joey could feel his cock pulsing as he pumped his ejaculate into his brother's ass. Joey hadn't studied anatomy, but he was pretty sure with the size of he and Kevin's cock, they were both well past the rectum and into his colon. He and Kevin both pumped semen into Adam for nearly a minute before finishing and softening up and as such started their extraction.

Realizing the circumstance, Kelly pulled from Adam's mouth and proceeded to position him to his now expected clean-up duties. Adam bent and picked up the heavy cocks in each hand and started in on licking and sucking them clean. He moaned loudly as if eating a delicious dessert, except the dessert was a copious amount of cum that had spilled from his ass all over each cock. He was enthusiastic and excitable as Kelly began pushing her thick cock into his gaping hole. Adam had his ass pushed up to allow Kelly easy access to his well-used hole and started pushing back to get more of her cock inside him. Once he finished cleaning their cocks and balls, he braced himself against the couch and started pounding his ass back into Kelly. He was whimpering and moaning as Kelly met each stroke hard, slamming into his fat ass. Joey watched his brother's ass ripple with each stroke and within a few minutes, Kelly yelled out she was going to cum. Adam pulled off Kelly's cock and spun around on his knees taking her hard, fat shaft into his throat on one stroke. He sucked his way back and started bobbing his head hungrily to get his treat. She rewarded him with a firm throat fucking and eventual series of spasms indicating she was dumping her load in Adam's mouth and throat. Adam swallowed her liquid gift expertly, without losing a drop. He moaned loudly as he did so and as Kelly finished, Adam touched his little dick and within seconds, he started spurting in his hand. He had fully developed into a submissive, sissy, slut for cock and cum in a week's time and it excited Joey to watch him perform.

As the four of them recovered, they discussed sleeping arrangements and said good night. Kelly led Adam upstairs presumably to her bedroom and Kevin picked up Julie to carry her upstairs presumably to his own bed. Joey climbed on the couch with Roxanne and spooned up behind his teacher as he retrieved his phone and went to updates.

Before he went into his app, he texted his mom that he and Adam were spending the night at Kevin's, and they'd stop by after breakfast tomorrow to wash up and change. He opened the app and went about checking everyone's profile.

Joey: He copied his brother's oral settings to himself to avoid any more of the gagging scenarios and added even more inches to his tongue's ability. He thought he would do this to everyone to allow each of them the ability to please and explore orally if desired.

Adam: Joey really liked the way his brother's body was shaping up but thought his tits could be a bit tighter and less round. Perhaps even a large A cup vs. the B cup he currently had. He tightened his breasts up so they were only slight less obvious but still clearly present. Updated his tongue features as he had his own.

Miss Roxanne: When he ran the autoupdate on Miss Roxanne, it added incest to the list of fetishes and updated her to bisexual. He went ahead and matched the tongue settings and adjusted her nipples and areolas to be wide and puffy, just as he preferred. Her autoupdate show analingus now added.

Mrs. Tyler: He continued to tighten her up as before and scheduled it all the way out until the end of next week. By the end of the week, she might still be 300 or more pounds, but there would be muscles vs fat. He matched the new tongue settings.

Billy: He continued with Billy's lower expansion and thinning upper body. He was really enjoying this tighter smaller upper body on his new feminized lovers and continued with tightening him up and giving him an even smaller torso, arms, shoulders and neck. He removed the erectile dysfunction but kept his dick at one inch. He matched the tongue settings and moved on.

Stacey: He increased her tits to a nice firm F cup with large fat areolas and nipples and matched the new tongue settings. Her autoupdate also showed analingus

Julie: He gave her his preferred nipple and areola features and matched her tongue settings. Her autoupdate indicating she had added analingus to her fetishes.

Joey went and added the new tongue features to the rest of his contacts in the app before finally drifting off to sleep.

12