Joey Finds a New App Ch. 53

Story Info
Joey's parents show him just how loved he is.
3.3k words
4.61
8.1k
17

Part 53 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
558 Followers

Chapter 53

Joey and his mom pulled up at Kevin's to pick up Adam. After texting his brother, he leaned over and started making out with his mother. They kissed sensuously for several minutes before breaking and then looking at each other longingly.

"I can't wait to be with you tonight, Mom", Joey said softly. "Do we need to text Dad and let him know we're on our way?"

"No. I told him to sleep, because he would need it," she said with a sexy grin.

The back door opened, and Adam climbed in. He was dressed in the red and white striped half shirt with matching short shorts he texted earlier. It was clear he wasn't wearing a bra and Joey could make out his large, puffy nipples.

Adam scooted to the center and leaned up to greet his mom with a long, sexy kiss, then did the same to Joey. Between the visual stimulus in the car and kissing between mother and sons, Joey could feel his cock already beginning to ache with anticipation.

"Wow!" Adam said after taking a long look at his sibling and mother. "You guys look great! How was your dinner?"

"Eventful," his mom answered. "In a good way."

Joey laughed a bit and started driving before continuing the conversation, "How was your day with Kevin and Kelly?"

"Well, we did not go shopping all day again, but we did some modelling and make-up lessons along with some other stuff," he answered. "It was a fun day. Kevin said thanks for picking me up."

They continued casual conversation the rest of the way home and Adam kissed them both good night and headed to the shower. Joey led his mom into the house, and they immediately headed to his parents' bedroom. Joey's dad was sleeping quietly under the covers.

She shut the door and turned to allow Joey to remove her jacket. They faced each other and kissed again, elevating their desire quickly. She removed Joey's jacket, shirts, and belt expertly and proceeded to caress Joey's svelte upper body. She moaned clearly showing her appreciation of Joey's broad and tight body. She reached up and lowered the shoulders of her dress, letting it fall in a bundle around her feet. Stepping out of her heels she naturally leaned into Joey's chest kissing his neck and then down his muscled torso, kneeling before him.

Smiling up at Joey in the dim light of the room, she slipped his shoes off, then undid his pants and helped him step out of them. Removing his socks, she kissed her way up his strong thighs not wasting time to reach his growing bulge. With a soft touch she pulled his boxer briefs down slowly revealing the long, thick half-hard shaft awaiting her.

She lightly gasped once his shaft was released and rose gently to her chin. Pulling the briefs off completely, she kissed her way to the tip of his cock and skillfully to him into her mouth. With her hands flat against Joey's upper thighs, she worked him into her mouth moaning all the while. Watching his mom gobble his shaft into her mouth and eventually her throat never gets old for Joey. So many times, he watched POV porn never imagining the views he had witnessed in the past week.

When Joey's cock tapped her throat, she reached and held the base of his shaft and popped him in where she continued her journey down the long shaft. When she reached the base of his cock, she hummed, clearly savoring the feeling of having her throat filled with Joey's huge cock. When she began her ascent, she used her tongue along the underside of Joey's cock to massage the thick ridge along the bottom. When she was fully extracted, she held his cock against her long, extended tongue then smiled up at him with her mouth wide open.

"I want to make sure you're nice and hard before you take your father," she whispered to her son.

She began again as before with a slight increase in speed. She swallowed his dick whole each time, leaving a heavy coat of saliva to drip on her breasts. On each stroke, Joey watched his mom suck his cock with a growing lust. He only wished he could see it up close like he had with Miss Roxanne and Kevin. He considered for a moment recording it on his phone, but thought better of it, at least for now. He held his open palm and against her cheek and jaw, while wrapping his fingers underneath. He could feel her mouth and neck bulge as she swallowed, and it turned him on immensely.

Following ten minutes of a very sexy blowjob from his mother, his father awoke and watched them. He pulled the covers down revealing a full set of stockings, garter, panties, and bra; all silk and accented in lace. Joey could barely see the bulge in his panties from his small chastity device. His dad watched while Joey's mom continued to swallow his long, thick pole with great enthusiasm. He squeezed his nylon clad thighs together as his arousal grew. Joey wondered what his mom had planned for the evening and whether his dad knew.

As his dad's whimpers grew louder, he caught the attention of his wife, who extracted herself from Joey's cock and stood looking at her husband.

"I see my cuck is rested and ready to give himself to my lover and son," she said sexily which saliva still dripping from her chin to her chest.

She glided over to his side of the bed and pulled the covers off completely. She leaned down kissed her husband smearing her own excess oral fluids on his face.

"I have a special gift for you tonight, Honey," she cooed. "You've been such a good cuck lately, I'm going to let you fuck me before Joey does tonight."

His eyes widened, clearly surprised. She reached into her purse on the nightstand and retrieved a small charm with a small silver key dangling. Going back to her husband, she helped him remove his silk panties revealing his small cage. Joey could hardly believe his dad's tiny dick fit inside as it was essentially a small, silver dome with a slit at the top to allow him to pee. Joey watched his mom unlock the tiny metal padlock and open the device. His dad's tiny penis popped up barely over an inch. She worked his small testicles out of the contraption and set it aside on the nightstand.

Joey's mom climbed over her husband, pausing long enough to kiss him and rub her pussy on his nub of a dick. She then rolled over and lay next to him and extended her arm to pull him onto her. Her husband awkwardly moved between her legs and with her help was able to line up his tiny penis with her pussy.

"Now, I want you to put your tiny, little dick inside me while Joey fucks you in your special place," she began. "Come here, Son and show your father how good it feels to be filled with your beautiful cock."

Joey climbed on the bed behind his father who was grinding into his wife's pussy while she pulled his fat ass cheeks apart. As with his brother, Stevie, and Billie, his dad presented as female to the naked eye. His curvy upper body leading to his wide hips, fat ass and thighs were very sexy. Joey shuffled in behind his father and lined his rock-hard cock up as he had so many times this week with others. His cock was saturated in his mom's saliva as he rubbed back and forth across his small hole. He could see it winking open and shut as he rubbed it. Joey pressed into his dad's now welcoming ass triggering soft and feminine whimpers as he entered. Unlike the others he had ass fucked this week, his dad didn't hesitate and pressed back against Joey to get more of the shaft inside. Joey assumed his previous experience being pegged by mom and Jane lent to his comfort being penetrated. Like the others however, the settings applied to his anal cavity allowed for a smooth glide deeper into his dad's ass until he was fully sheathed. Joey held there while his dad tried to fuck with his tiny dick aided with the encouragement from his mom.

"Oh, Honey," she began to tease. "I actually felt your little dick twitch inside of me. It's been a long time since I felt that tiny little dick. Especially since I've been getting filled like you are now.

"I think he really likes it, Joey," she continued. "I can feel his tiny dick drip and it's really hard. Fuck the maleness out of your father, Son. Turn him into my little, faggot cuck even more than he already is."

Joey needed no encouragement. He started pulling back and felt his dad squeeze his dick and follow him as if to stay full of dick. Beginning with short strokes, Joey began fucking his father, being sure to slam into his fat ass each time. This motion pushed his dad into his mom and they both moaned and whimpered in unison. Joey got on one knee and planted his right foot over his coupling parents to allow him to complete a full stroke each time. He stroked his dad's curves with his free hand while he fucked his dad and then his mom by proxy.

Joey grunted loudly as he took in the whole situation; fucking his feminized dad in the ass with his mom underneath them humiliating his tiny dick. The debauchery that had overtaken his family and friends was like a porn movie gone off the rails, and it turned him on unbelievably. He had never been so sexually satisfied as he had been this week. Of course, sex was new to him up until a week ago, so his reference point might be off, but some others around him were not virgins, and they were riding off the rails right along with him.

His mom caught his attention by having an orgasm which surprised Joey. With her head thrown back and his father kissing her neck, she shook in climactic ecstasy. Joey continued fucking his father's fat ass as he watched her orgasm ride through.

Smiling and opening her eyes wide, she looked up and kissed her husband before saying, "Oh Honey. You've never made me cum like that before. Your hard little dick poked me right to an orgasm. Now fill his ass up with your cum, Son."

Joey hadn't stopped fucking his father in the ass and now he was ready to unload. With a loud grunt and final plunge, he dumped his bowel filling cum in his dad's ass. His dad whimpered softly as Joey's cock lurched with each pump of cum.

"Yes. Yes, Baby. Take our son's cum like a good cuck," Joey's mom said sweetly. "Does it feel good to finally get fucked by a real cock, my sweet little cuck?"

His dad moaned as Joey dumped his cum deep into his dad's rectum, himself grunting in a gratifying orgasm. As Joey's orgasm subsided, he worked his cock free from his dad's quivering ass. He collapsed and lay next to his mom who was smiling in satisfaction.

"Did you like fucking your father in the ass, Son?" she asked while his dad rested on top of her.

"Mom. That was so sexy," Joey replied.

"Well, give your dad a minute here and he's going to get you ready for round two," she said kissing her husband on the forehead softly.

"Phew," Joey said. "I don't know what you have planned but if it's anything like our night has been so far, I'm sure I'll enjoy it immensely."

Joey rested a few minutes until his dad got up crawled across the bed between hisx legs. Joey's dad got busy licking and sucking the soft cock that laid across his son's hip. He moaned and whimpered as he cleaned Joey's big dick. Once he was done, he easily took the soft cock in his mouth and swallowed it right to the base. He held it there and used his tongue to stimulate Joey's dick, triggering a growing erection. Joey enjoyed the sensation of his dick growing hard in his dad's throat and thanks to the oral alterations he gave to his father, he could hold his head there without choking him. His dad's breathing quickened as Joey grew to full mast down his throat. He let his father proceed to executing his now skilled blowjob as his mom leaned over and started kissing him. Their tongues tangled together as they kissed and basked in the lust-filled moment. When the kiss broke, Joey noticed his mom's hand on the back of his father's head guiding him up and down the long shaft.

"Oh, gosh," she started. "I never get tired of seeing your father's mouth full of cock. It turns me on so much to see my little girly cuck service you."

She sat up off the bed and went to the nightstand where she retrieved the now familiar strap-on harness and huge black dick. She went through the motions of putting it on and went behind her husband to ready him for another fucking. Joey watched as she held her hand under her husband then proceeded to lube the massive dildo with the recent cum deposit. He knew he had upped his cum capacity recently, but it still surprised him how much he ejaculates. Once the fat dildo was well coated, she pushed the tip against her husband's ass, pressing forward slowly. Joey felt his dad hesitate as she began penetrating him, but then resumed once she had a few inches inside.

"Joey, you've done a fabulous job getting your dad ready for me," she said smiling down at her son. "This part usually takes a lot longer, but I'm just gliding in now."

Before long she was fully inside her husband and rotated her hips a bit as she ground into him. He whimpered around Joey's dick as he took the massive tool in his ass. Joey was still surprised at this feat, having never watched any pegging porn. Donning an almost wicked smile, she held his hips and started slowly stroking in and out of her husband's ass.

"I'm not sure what I like more, Joey," she started. "Watching you or sister fucking him or doing it myself. I can see why you like your brother all dressed in sexy lingerie too. Seeing my cuck all done up so pretty to get fucked drives me wild!"

She continued now directing her husband, "Now cum for me baby, so I can fuck our son. Just like you always do. I am gonna make you cum so hard, cuck."

Joey watched in amazement as the look on his father's face seemed to get more desperate despite having his mouth and throat busy sucking his cock. His mewing and moaning sounded so much like a girl it really excited Joey. Finally, after several more minutes of hard pegging, his father pulled his head up, releasing Joey's cock and moaned loudly in orgasm. His full lips shaped in a tight circle and eyes squeezed closed his head went up and his slender back pushed his budding breasts out as his mom smiled down at him, biting her lower lip.

"There you go, cuck," she said soothingly. "Let it all out. My good cuck, I love making you cum like this."

Following his father's orgasm, Joey watched as his father extracted himself from the dildo, then knelt in front of her and assisted with its removal. Without any further instruction he took the apparatus to the bathroom and Joey heard the sink running. While his dad cleaned up, his mom cat-walked up the bed to mount Joey positioning herself to ride him. She reached down and grabbed her son's hard cock, lining it up with the entrance to her pussy, she began her voyage down the shaft. Joey held her hips and watched as her eyes rolled back and she sighed with apparent relief as she allowed herself to sink down. He was torn between the view of her pleasure laden expressions and sight of his huge cock entering her beautiful pussy.

"I've been waiting for your cock all day, Son." she said as she started working herself deeper. "Your cock is beautiful and perfect in every way. It fills me so perfectly."

Joey's dad returned and put the harness and dildo away before making his way back between his son's legs. He felt his father's tongue lick his balls and perineum. He had limited experience with this part of his body despite the many blowjobs he had this week. As his mom continued to work Joey's shaft into her pussy, his dad continued his oral stimulations. Joey felt his dad tongue his ass and even penetrate him slightly. This sensation coupled with his mom's pussy was simply mind blowing.

Joey's mom finally worked her son's entire shaft into her pussy and sat for several seconds before grinding him, then saying, "Fuck me, Son. Fill you mom's pussy with cum. I know what you want", she continued to tease. "You want to make your mom pregnant with your baby. You want to make sister pregnant, too. Roxanne and half the girls at school would be begging for your baby," she continued. "I want to be pregnant for you, Son. You're gonna make love to your growing mother and sister while your dad takes care of us."

Joey's mind was filled now with images of his pregnant mother and sister around the house, leaking milk, eating more food, rubbing their bellies, and more. He was only pulled from the reverie when his dad pushed his tongue several inches into his ass touching his super-sensitive and larger prostate. He remembered that he copied the oral and anal settings of his brother to himself and now understood why his brother loved to get fucked so much. He could almost feel his balls swell and lift as he prepared to fill his mother with cum. He lifted his thighs open wider allowing his dad greater access and was given a sensational prostate massage in return. His dad's tongue felt amazing as it pressed into him, and his cock pulsed with need.

"Do it, cuck!" his mom said as she watched Joey with glances back to her husband. "Make your son fill my pussy. Help him unload every drop into your fertile wife."

His mom reached back and caressed Joey's balls to coerce the seed into her pussy. This touch was all Joey needed with the multiple stimuli happening now. He grunted and flexed his pelvic muscle to unload his life bearing seed into his mother. Her eyes went wide as she felt the force of Joey's orgasm releasing inside her. She encircled two fingers around the base of Joey's cock so he could feel him pulse cum into her, of which he did for over a minute thanks to her hand and his father's tongue.

As his orgasm finished, he felt his dad remove his tongue from his ass and begin licking all around his balls and his mom's pussy, mopping up the excess cum. His mom lowered herself to lie on his chest while keeping his cock snug inside her. She snuggled into Joey's neck and kissed his skin several times gently while softly mewing her satisfaction.

"I'm fairly sure you just came directly into my uterus, Son," she whispered softly. "I've never felt that sensation before. You are an amazing lover. Now hold me tonight and show me how much you love your mother by fertilizing her eggs."

Joey felt his dad come lie next them bringing the sheet up to cover his wife and son. He slowly drifted off to sleep with visions of his pregnant lovers carrying his babies.

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
558 Followers