Joey is Joie 02

Story Info
Joie goes to the festival with Josh, but leaves with Trevor.
2.1k words
3.93
2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey is Joie 02

I told you last time that I wasn't finished with my sister's ex, Danny, right? Well, let me rephrase that. He wasn't finished with me would be more exact. OMG, he kept coming by my house every time he was horny and felt like sobbing his eyes out. I mean, I am the good one between my sister and I, so I would let him sob and cry until he was all cried out before I would make him leave. Which was fine, except for the part where he came over horny. I mean, I love looking like my sister more than a normal boy, but it has it's draw backs.

"Stop it, Danny, you don't need it as much as you think you do and stop coming to visit with me when you've been drinking. It doesn't help."

"Oh, but Joie, I do need it bad and you look so much like her. So, just this one time, alright?"

Ah, NO. I mean, based on history since my sister dumped him for Nate, well, he was going to have plenty of times to explain to me why he needed it so bad. Although, it was nice to hear him say how much I looked like Valerie.

"I'm dating Josh now, so forget it, Danny. I mean, if we run into each other at the Renaissance Festival, well, we can talk, but that's it and don't embarrass either of us in front of Josh."

"Hah, Josh is just using you for sex. I mean, I here for the long haul, you know, as long as I don't have to see your little dick."

Oh yeah, that's how to lure me away from Josh, right? LOL, talk stupid.

Well, that's just an ongoing issue with Danny, but I have a weird arrangement with my sister, who really only dumped him as her main squeeze. She has a habit of stopping by when Danny is drunk and crying his eyes out and you know, it must have been me who sucked him off, right? Because he can't tell the difference between us drunk or sober and she dumped him, so it must be me, right?"

"But Joie baby, you've taken care of my needs several times now, so what's one more time?"

Ah, NO! I had to get rid of his drunk ass and get ready for my first outing to a very public Renaissance Festival on the south side of town, so I had to be at my best. The Renaissance Festival has become very popular and if you're there, well, you will be seen, so, LOL, I texted my sister's friend Tina and asked her what Valerie was wearing that night so I could closely duplicate.

And oh, she brought over the exact same V-neck pullover shirt. It was black, but with some sparkly purple threads woven into it. And of course, I was going to wear the jeans that Tina left for me over our shared birthday weekend. Also, please note, between my twin sister Valerie and myself, I am the only who recognizes that we share a birthday. And no, I don't know what her problem is.

"So, Joie, how has Josh been treating you? And don't bother lying because he still talks about you at work, although, you really come off like a real girl, so keep that in mind if you start running into people at the festival."

Oh snap, even my girlish looks only go so far, so, ah is he ashamed of me????? And what do I do if we run into someone who knows or can figure it out? Run??? Hide??? Pee on jeans???? Ah, no to that last one because if you remember from the first chapter, these jeans are fire.

"Oh, we have been doing good. He's horny a lot, but he takes me out for a Smoothie whenever I want one and he doesn't seem to mind, you know, my downstairs."

"I know, he talks to me differently in private. Listen, he's still a guy, so give him a little more time to, you know, get fully engaged, but here is my advice. It sounds like you were laying up on his legs while you were making a wet sloppy mess on his fat cock and he noticed that you were humping his leg, so keep going next time. Also, I'm a bit of a freak, so if you have any further details to add to my statement of "making a wet sloppy mess on his fat cock", please feel free to add them now."

"No, that's about it. I mean, you already sent out the banner text, so that's about it. But listen, what do I do if I run into someone else who thinks I'm Valerie while I'm at the festival, you know, trying to hide from people because of what you just said about Josh selling me off as a real girl?"

"Hmmm, good question faggot. Ah, let's see. If it's Danny, well, you know, right? But if it's Trevor, well, follow Trevor behind one of the festival huts and see what happens. Anyways, wear a light jacket and have fun tonight."

"Well, you know, right?"

"LOL, you're such a panty loving sissy. I'll use the bathroom as I'm leaving and leave you a gift, faggot."

Hey, she started it, if you remember correctly! I mean, as you will also remember, I am as innocent as they come.

Anyways, let me just boost for a moment. LOL, I can duplicate my sister like nobody else can and that includes her! Well, I shouldn't have added the three golden tips to my hair, but how else were people going to know the difference, right?

And as always, Josh was right on time. Renaissance Festival, here we come, ready or not. LOL, or reverse that saying.

"So, Josh, this will be our first time in such a public place together. How do you feel about that?"

"Um, to be honest with you Joie, I'm a little nervous."

"You're nervous because you're afraid that someone will figure out that I'm just a boy dressed like a girl, even though I'm wearing these jeans that fit me like a skin on a grape and they must make people wonder if my thighs are all that slender and smooth?"

"Well, duh, but also because Tina has been posting that my new girlfriend and I haven't had real sex yet, so that makes you open game and someone may try to steal you away. You know, like behind one the festival huts or something."

"Oh, ah, is that a hint?"

"I'm ready, Joie."

"Like ready to go all ugh, ugh, ugh and then ooh, ooh, ooh and then all, push back baby, push back hard or something like that, Josh?"

"Well, wasn't it ooh, ooh, ooh, ugh, ugh, ugh, push back now baby?"

"No, I'm pretty sure it was all ugh, ugh, ugh and then ooh, ooh, ooh and then all, push back baby, push back hard. Anyways, did you want to stay in tonight, Josh?"

"Hell yeah, but I know you have been looking forwarding to strutting yourself in public with the hopes of embarrassing your sister because the two of you look so much alike, so let's hit it."

"I promise, you can hit it soon, Josh."

Oh, I guess that statement comes out quite often when two people date for a few weeks, right?

But the festival was fun, even though we seemed to be lingering behind most of the groups and crowds. But it actually helped me with the comfort level, so away we went and we walked around the entire Renaissance Festival grounds.

Oh, well, there wasn't anything I do about it, but Renaissance Festivals and busty fair maidens, right?

"OMG, you can stop pretending that you're not looking at all of cleavage around here, Josh. I mean, I can't give you that and I mean I can't give you none of that, so go ahead and look, but don't stare."

"Oops, ah, I wasn't staring, I mean..."

Bing! Bing. Bing. Bing. BING!

"I mean, oops, you better check those texts messages, Joie, whew."

"Fine, but I'll take them in private behind the Black Smith's hut."

Oh, it was just my twin. It seems that some folks noticed me after all and blew up her phone wondering why she was at the Renaissance Festival cheating on Nate with dweeb who works at the Deli. Hah, my devious plan had worked. LOL, well worth dialing up her number, NOT!

"And what do you mean that you didn't suck off Danny after he finished crying his eyes out in your kitchen earlier today? He needs it every time and he will die if he doesn't get it and that's a medical fact. Or at least that's what he used to say when we were together."

"And yes, I'm having a wonderful time at the festival with Josh, who seems to be a boob man. Also, Trevor is here and he's all alone, I think."

"Well, damn it, Trevor needs it like three times and a day and that's another medical fact! You need to find him quick and then find a nice hut to hide behind."

"And yes, I'm having a wonderful time at the festival hiding from Josh because Trevor followed me, I mean you, behind the Black Smith's hut."

"OMFG, put him on the phone Pronto! Wait, don't put on the phone. Just, I don't know..."

Click

"Ah, oops, ah, hello Trevor, um, I'm not Valerie, by the way."

"Well, well, well, look at what we have here. The prissy little sissy himself. Valerie just texted me and told me to wreck you and then, LOL, make a mess out of your hair so you have to leave in a walk of shame fashion."

"Oh, Trevor, ah, I'm with someone tonight, so maybe another time after he dumps me???? Like please?"

"Oh, you mean the dweeb who found a pair of boobs to talk to behind the Seamstress hut? So, my place or yours and you better say your place because my girlfriend is home with the kids."

Well, so many firsts in my life lately, right? Only this one had "bad deal" written all over it. Luckily for me, LOL, I learned the secret from Chang on a fool proof way to get out of a sticky situation.

"Trevor, I demand a kiss and Valerie just texted me and agrees. So, not tongue swap, no bending over the couch for you with my undies pushed to the side how you like it. Also, I'm wearing medium blue undies which I also remember is something you like."

"Damn, you are your sister's brother, aren't you? What else do you have?"

"Oh, a few weeks ago when you thought you were getting lucky with Valerie at Darla's party, well, it was Valerie who brought you that beer into that back bedroom. I thought you would call me out when I made a mistake by bringing you the wrong type of beer, but you didn't care."

"So, what are you saying, Valerie, I mean Joey, ugh I mean Joie?"

"I'm saying that I tell people that I'm a virgin, when I'm really not. I mean, did you really think that the Princess known as Valerie was going to give her other tunnel of love? Um, I know you had a few beers, but if you remember, well, we already made out too."

"So, Jo-Val, are you saying I did you dirty?"

"OMG, you did me dirty and them some! And by the way, I was whimpering with pleasure. You're really pretty good at that stuff. Anyways, I never let on because we both seemed to enjoy it, plus I was never sure that my type would be your type, so are you mad?"

"Well, I don't think I'm mad, but you should think about spreading it around that I'm pretty good at that stuff, especially at the Deli where Tina works because I love to go all ooh, ooh, ooh, ugh, ugh, ugh, push back now baby on her."

"OMG, MEN! You mean go all ugh, ugh, ugh and then ooh, ooh, ooh and then all, push back baby, push back hard, I think. Anyways, am I out except for the one night stand we're about to have, Trevor, you know, for the second time?"

"Ah, Jo-Val, you understand, right? I mean, it's confusing enough. I'm going call you Valerie and then I'm going call her Joie and then I'm going have a pregnant Tina on the side bitching about baby formula. I mean, it's a lot to deal with. So, your place?"

"Ugh, my place, but you have to scream Tina's name when you lose it."

Why did I say that? Hell, I don't know, I mean in the last several weeks I have been confronted with all kinds of weird firsts in my life, so I guess I'm just saying stuff now. But I will never say that I regret looking so much like Valerie.

End Joey is Joie 02