All Comments on 'Jogging Vixen Ch. 01'

by Artaeus

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Perfect

short ans sweet plz continue,but dont rush into the sex or at least make it seem real.ya know afterwards at least a little regret something like that but for me that wad 5 stars-BG

That dude nutz with his window open penis everywhere lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice start

Good start but I hope there's a part 2 soon

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A bit short

But a good start

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
How many times has my mom seen me naked...

Every day mom has seen me naked! She doesn't wear that much either around our FL home. It's hot and we sleep naked. We're not swingers, but I do have to wait for her to be drinking before I can (kind of) force myself on her. She has a kind of guilt complex about incest (Can you believe it? A conscious!) and her rationalizing is when she is drunk she is somehow not responsible for her actions. And though I shouldn't force myself on her in those circumstances, I do. But she would never tell on me, nor tell me to stop. THAT'S the little head game that's played in order for her to alleviate any guilt she has for having sex with her own son. I was amazed to learn that it took most people more than 2 drinks to get drunk. My mom can get drunk on one! As a result, I have a very happy mom, and she has a very devoted, loving son.

The next day everything is back to normal and the cycle starts all over again. It starts with her never closed bedroom door. She sleeps naked. It escalates to her walking naked from the shower. When I hear her in the kitchen after bedtime it is my signal. I know she will be drinking. When I walk in on her in the kitchen, she is pouring herself another(?) glass. She is naked. I am always naked, and that's when I start kissing and hugging her. She tells me to stop, that she is my mother and I should not take advantage when she is drunk. I never listen to her. I never will. But she lets me drag her to my bed where we fuck the shit out of each other. We do every sex act known to man (and animal.) We even shower together in the morn as she jerks me off but keeps up her pretext that it is not fair that I take advantage of her when she has been drinking. I tell her I cannot help it, but I will try to control myself in the future. I will never stop.

With a nation of 50% single mom's, I KNOW incest is on the rise!

Tuggen4MomTuggen4Momover 10 years ago
Jogging Fun

This is a such a fun and very exciting story. I love to run and often daydream while the miles go by, this story will be on my mind next time.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

This is the first story of the author's I have read. Realizing you can only do so much with one page, this story fell short in character development. As an avid reader of incestuous love stories and a romantic, this story lack intimacy, chemistry, and romance. Enjoyable read for what it is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous