Johan and the stranger on the bus

Story Info
Johan, a twink, meets a stranger on the bus he wont forget.
1.7k words
4.42
8.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late at night and Johan was feeling a bit tipsy after a full evening with his friends at the bar. Johan is 23 years old, blonde, tall, and has recently started going to the gym which has resulted in some muscles forming on his smooth twink-body. He can be a bit introverted, but is always able to make his friends laugh with his jokes.

Johan lives a bit outside of town, and is therefore waiting for the bus at the station. It's dark all around him, and there is only him and another older man, perhaps in his forty's, waiting for the bus. The other man is also tall, muscular, and is wearing jeans and a shirt that is a bit too small, showing off a stripe of his nude stomach indicating a six pack. He seems to be texting on his phone, but is time to time looking up towards Johan.

After a couple minutes, the lights of the bus blinds the men as it stops, and both of them gets on. The driver looks up, seemingly bored as Johan scans his ticket. He walks to the far end of the empty bus and sits down in the back row near the window. He sees the other man slowly walking towards him, stopping a couple rows ahead to get seated facing Johan. For a short second, their eyes meet before Johan looks down.

The bus starts rolling and Johan puts in his EarPods and starts watching some random video on YouTube. He notices how the other man also starts watching something on his phone. Johan tries to see what it is, and gets a bit embarrassed when it looks to be porn. Embarrassed, but yet curious Johan feels the blood moving towards his cock and can't help himself to look at the man's muscular body.

The other man notices Johan's eyes, and smiles for himself as he slowly starts rubbing his crouch with his left hand while looking up. Johan quickly looks down, ashamed but with a strong feeling of lust. After a while he looks up again, and notices how the man has unzipped his jeans and is now slowly rubbing a big bulge under his boxers. Their eyes lock and the man smiles once again, before first looking towards the exit and then pressing the stop-button.

The bus stops, still far away from Johan's home, and the man gets up, still with unzipped jeans. He waves at Johan to follow him as he gets off the bus. Johan hesitated for a second, but with alcohol still in his blood and the hornyness taking over, he gets off the bus as well.

Outside it's still dark with only the light of a streetlight 20 meters away. The bus drives off leaving the two men alone. Johan looks up at the man who is facing him, only a meter away.

- I've seen you checking me out, and I know what you want

Johan blushes and looks down, unable to answer. He is usually very careful but has been carried away by this mysterious man.

- Not much of a talker? No worries, get on your knees and we'll make use of that mouth in another way

Still at the side of the road, with cars simultaneously passing by, Johan goes against everything his brain is telling him, and follow the man's order as he gets down on his knees.

- Mmh, good boy.

The man says as he slowly moves forward. He puts his hand through Johan's hair, stroking it before grabbing it, pulling him towards his crouch. Johan feels the man's big bulge hiding under his underwear stroking towards his face.

- Now pull down my boxers with your mouth and take my big cock in your mouth.

Johan is now hornier then ever and does what he is told. He grab the boxers with his teeth, slowly pulling them down releasing a huge cock, at least 22cm and thick, in front of his face. He looks up at the man who smiles, before he lets his tongue touch the tip of the cock.

- Mmh, just like that

Johan let's his tongue swirl around the glance before taking it inside his mouth. He starts sucking the big cock slowly, as he feels the taste of salty precum and piss. Johan is loving every second of it as he starts taking it deeper down his throat, making him gag.

- Mmh what a good lil bitch, reckon you can take it all?

The man says as he once again grabs Johans blonde hair, only this time to facefuck him. The man is thrusting his huge cock faster and faster down Johans throat, making him gag louder and louder. Johan pulls it out for a second to grasp for air, only for the man to once again push his face onto his cock, this time pushing it balls deep.

- Fuuuck, you sure know how to take a big cock

Johan's eyes starts to water as he feels his throat being fully stretched by this strangers huge cock. After a couple seconds, the man pulls out, spits down at Johan and slaps his face with his dick. He then once again grabs Johans head, this time with both hands before thrusting his cock down his throat. This time, with slow thrusts going balls deep every time, using Johan's mouth as his toy as cars continues to pass by next to them.

- Mmh, you are my little bitch baby, now I need to feel that tight hole of yours

He says as he pulls out and pushes Johan towards the bench at the bus stop.

- Undress

Johan wipes the saliva of his face and starts to undress, showing his smooth twink body, his now rock hard cock and his tight but firm ass.

- Mmh good boy

The man moans as he jerks while Johan is undressing. The man, still fully dressed with his cock sticking out of the unzipped jeans, then bends Johan over the bench before spreading his ass and spitting at the hole.

- What a tight little twink-hole. You want me to stretch it for you boy?

- Mmmh

Johan moans as he feels the man pushing a finger inside of him. He moans louder and louder as the man starts pulling him faster using only the spit as lube

- Fuck I can't wait anymore

As the man spits on his cock to lube it up, another car passes by and honks at the sight.

- You enjoy being used and completely humiliated don't you?

The man said as he smacks Johans ass, first with his hand and then with his big cock

- Mmh, I love it

Johan whispers as he felt another slap on his cheek, making it red.

- Oh don't worry then, I'll make you into a complete bitch

The man starts pushing his cock towards Johan's until the tip slowly enters.

- Mmmh fuck

Johan moans as the huge cock fills him up from the inside. He can feel the cock pushing deeper and deeper, inch by inch as he tries to pout his ass to release the pain.

- Just like that boy, take it all

The man says as he continues to push until the cock is all the way inside. The man leaves it like that for a couple seconds, allowing Johan to take some heave breaths while his ass adapts to the huge cock filling him up.

- Now I'm done going easy on you boy

The man says as he pulls out a couple centimetres before pushing it back in hard balls deep again

- Fuuck, mmmh

Johan moans as the pain starts to turn into pleasure

The man starts thrusting harder and harder, and Johan feels his ass stretching as the man fucks him harder than anyone before. Johan struggles to keep his balance, and falls a bit forward, only for the man to follow and lay on top of him while continuously fucking him like an animal.

- Mmmh good boy, take my dick

The man whispers in Johan's ear as he grabs Johan's hard cock and starts jerking.

Johan feels how he is about to burst as the man jerks him faster and faster while simultaneously abusing his hole.

- Mmmmh I'm close

Johan screams before shooting his load, three large beams of white cum, all over the ground.

- Mmh good boy, though I'm not done

The man says before he pushes Johan down so that he lies in his own cum, before pushing his cock balls deep in Johans now stretched twink ass once again, fucking for another few minutes.

- Mmh I'm close, on your knees.

The man demands as he pulls out. Johan gets up and on his knees, and feels his own cum run down his chest and stomach.

- Fuuuuck I'm coming, open your mouth

The man shouts as he jerks his big cock. Johan closes his eyes and opens his mouth before feeling at least four beams of warm cum completely drenching him with the first two landing on his face and the rest over his body.

- Fuuuuck yesss, now lick it clean.

The man puts his cock near Johans face and he follows the orders by once again taking it in his mouth, licking up every single drop of cum.

- Good job boy.

The man says as he zips his jeans.

Johan is breathing heavily as he sits completely naked by the road, with the taste of a strangers cum in his mouth and his hole completely destroyed.

- Oh, and by the way, I'm Mark

The man says before he walks off in the darkness

Johan sits still for a couple of minutes, still nude in chock of what just happened, the lights from another car wakes him up and he gets dressed in perfect time for the the next bus to arrive. He gets on, scans his ticket and notices how the driver looks up and smiles towards him. Johan then remembers that he never wiped the cum of his face, before he shamelessly sits down at the back of the bus once again.

----------

This is my first novel in English! Please tell me what you thought and leave some feedback x