John and Barbara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We might be getting ahead of ourselves here. Very few people are completely gay or straight. Stop me if I'm wrong but if I had to guess, you've had some experiences with women, no?"

"I just want to know where I stand. We've got one kid and I'm about ready to deliver another. I just need to know that when I wake up tomorrow or next week, I'll still have a husband."

"Well the good news is that he's crazy about you. He came to see me because his relationship to you means everything to him."

"But if he's gay..."

"Stop! Just stop with the labels. Sex is complicated. People aren't meant to fall into neat categories. Oh, and by the way... I'm not here as your priest. Or your therapist. Or anything of the sort. What I've been telling everyone and now I'll tell you is that I almost died last year. The one thing I took away from that is that life is short. For better or worse, this is it. It's not a dress rehearsal. You guys are perfect for each other regardless of what bullshit labels you're fretting over."

This was getting too serious much too quickly. He needed to divert things to a less dire place. He asked if he could feel her belly. What happened next depends on who's telling the story. As time goes by there seem to be ever more variations on a theme. Even if there there was surveillance video available, that might tell a different story depending on what angle it was viewed from.

Jim reached over to put a gentle hand on Barbara's very pregnant belly. In one telling, she lifted her blouse up and placed his hand on her bare skin. In another, the buttons on the lower part of her blouse were undone and the two sides parted like a curtain. In any event, Jim's hand was in contact with the bare skin of her stomach. It was an unexpectedly electric sensation for both of them.

Here things start to differ. Did Barbara pivot her hips and pelvis to force her pussy into his hand? Or did his hand get drawn there, pulled in by some unseen magnetic attraction? Even a video camera couldn't say for sure. Whatever the cause he couldn't resist the sensation of his hand on her pussy. Feeling the outlines of her vulva and clit, her warm wetness breathing right through her lycra tights. Far from being repulsed, Barbara needed this. She was slightly astounded that swollen and distended as she felt she was, that anyone could still find her attractive.

Her husband chose that moment to walk back in the room with a tray full of appetizers.

I'm sure it didn't happen this way but their collective memory is that three of them stood there motionless, like characters in a gothic painting, for what seemed like forever. Jim rubbing Barbara's pregnant cunt full force as her husband stood by and watched, still holding that stupid tray, unable to speak or move or do anything else.

In reality, John put the tray on the coffee table and stepped back to confirm what he was seeing.

Starting to panic, Barbara told him, "Wait... I'm sorry... Please don't freak out, I actually..."

In a completely cold blooded voice, he interrupted her and said, "No, it's OK. Don't stop."

Of course he would have been completely justified if he'd gotten angry. Furious. Thrown them out. Called them every filthy name in the book. But then his marriage probably would have been over. That impossible family that they both struggled for so long to put together would be gone. In some ways, his whole life had been leading up to this. Far from being estranged, his only feeling was a desperate need to be included.

To everyones utter amazement, he knelt down next to the two of them and threw his arms around them. Barbara was moved to tears. She knew he loved her but never would have imagined devotion like this. Feeling more than a bit guilty, Jim caressed John's face and ran his fingers through his hair, not quite sure of the sequence of events that had gotten them here.

John had fantasized and masturbated to dreams about exactly this. To be of service to his pregnant wife and her lover. When it finally happened, he couldn't believe the miracle that something long hidden so deep inside his head could actually be a reality.

He reached over to unzip Jim's jeans and pulled out his cock. This was how it happened in his dream too. Him on knees, sucking his cock as his pregnant wife made out with him. There was no hesitation or second thoughts. This is was what he was meant for.

"Help your wife out of her clothes."

It had been a while since she'd stripped for anyone but her husband. She vaguely remembered the rush of what being naked with some one for the first time was like.

John slowly unbuttoned her blouse and let it drop to the floor. Her belly was breathtakingly beautiful. Big and round and without the barest hint of a stretch mark. A million years of evolution programmed men to respond to this. Just to see a pregnant woman automatically fires off an alchemy of hormones that inspire love and protection and lust.

Barbara reached around to unhook her bra, revealing her nipples, impossibly dark, hard and erect. Jim looked at Barbara as her husband was lost in the feeling of his mouth full of cock.

Jim whispered to her... "This... THIS is what you're afraid of. But I think I know you. Tell me you don't love watching him do this. Why don't you help him. Jerk me off into his mouth. Be as much of a slut as he is."

Jim grabbed John by the hair on the back of his neck and lifted his head off his cock.

John paused for a second, his open mouth suspended over Jim's throbbing cock. Barbara nuzzled next to him. She flashed a filthy smile as she wrapped her hands around the base of his cock and slowly started to stroke him into her husbands mouth.

She joined him as they both took turns sucking his cock, passing it back and forth between their mouths until he was as hard and big and throbbing as he was going to get.

Common ground. Sacred space. Fuck what you learned in school. Anyone who wants to spend their lives together better find some common spaces to share. For John and Barbara, that space would be celebrating her life as a whore and his as her cock sucking cuckold."

John came up for air and stepped back to take in the sight. Jim on his back, looking a bit silly with his legs up. His wife naked, luminous and six months pregnant, devotedly licking his asshole with her her tongue. For most men, this would have been a scene straight out of hell. For John, he couldn't have been prouder.

When Jim finally exploded into their waiting mouths, the two of them made sure to lick up every last drop.

2000

A few years after his heart attack and after enough time had passed that his health was no longer a daily concern, Jim rented a small apartment in Hell's Kitchen. Nominally he was still a member of the church and might have long been drummed out if not for his value as an in-house therapist for all the priests and nuns who seemed to be despairing and losing their minds in ever larger numbers. His superiors seemed to realize the value of his contributions and left him a wide berth in terms of the restrictions he had to live under.

The three of them carved out rituals that might have seemed mad to others but worked perfectly well for them.

Barbara and John might come over on a Friday night. Jim would cook something while the three of them polished off a few martinis and some weed. Their roles were well understood. Barbara was a whore to be used as they, the men saw fit. Most times John was a submissive cuck, honored to offer his wife to be fucked. Jim had the interesting position of pushing everyone's limits but also imposing a layer of sanity. If they were going to explore their boundaries of depravity, they were going to be safe and sane as well.

One weekend, it may have been Barbara's birthday, Jim intimated that he had a surprise in store.

Later on that night, after dinner, there was a knock on the door. Jim introduced the two guys that came in as Sean and Kevin. They seemed be in their very early 20s. Without saying a word, everyone knew what was in store. Still, the two of them were young and too shy to initiate anything.

Jim reached up into Barb's sweater and started to massage her breasts.

"I hope you guys had a good breakfast. I think you've got your work cut out for you today. John, she's your wife, I'll leave it to you to get things started."

John had learned to live for moments like this. So much potential. Another chance to push limits and explore their deepest desires. He didn't waste a moment. Forcing himself to slow dow as he undressed her just to savor the sheer decadence, he stopped when he got to her panties. Something about leaving just a fragment of her clothes on that made her seem more naked than naked.

She strutted around the apartment, a beautiful whore looking like something between a beauty queen and a slave on the auction block, relishing the visible effect she was having on the boys. Sean beckoned her over and had her sit on his lap. He rubbed her pussy right through the fabric of her panties. Barbara spread her legs as Sean started to jerk her off in front of a rapt audience of Jim and John and Kevin.

"C'mon Kevin... get in there. Rude to keep a lady waiting."

It's not like the three of them had never done anything like this before. The last few years were full of depravities of every description but tonight was different. Jim had put a lot of thought into figuring out where John and Barbara's limits were and fine tuning his plans to straddle that fine line between arousal and disgust. Odd fact about human nature, sex is most intense when it's around or just past your limits. Tonight everyone was looking forward to that.

Barbara positioned herself on Sean's leg, enough to give her enough room to fish out his already hard cock and start to jerk him off. She could barely fit her hand around it and every stroke amplified her desire to feel it inside her.

Sean's cock still in her hand she looked at her husband. "John... you're being rude. Would you help our guest?"

He wasn't sure if this was OK. A brief look from Jim told him to go for it.

Sean's cock wasn't the biggest he'd seen but it was perfect. Long and thick and straight. With his wife's help, he managed to get it into his mouth. Kevin slipped a finger into her butt crack as Sean pulled her apart.

"Lick her asshole... get her ready to get fucked."

On his knees, sucking some strangers cock and licking his wife open asshole. He loved this. This was what he was meant for. In a million years he'd never be able to put into words the fact that this is what he wanted but somehow... the magic chemistry with Jim and his wife was making his dreams come true.

Barbara ran her fingers through his hair as Sean's cock filled his mouth. A small gesture but it made his own cock snap to attention and start to ooze precum.

Very matter of factly, Jim asked, "Who's going to fuck her first? Kevin... get in there. Stop being a wallflower."

Barbara leaned back into her husband's arms, spread her legs wide and waited for Kevin to fumble out of his jeans and get to work.

In almost a whisper, she looked at her husband. "Is this ok sweetie? You like watching me getting fucked right?"

She knew the answer of course but somehow, that ritual of asking every time never failed to drive her husband slightly mad with lust.

Kevin made his way over. He was still only semi erect when without hesitation, John took him into his mouth, bobbed his head a few times and felt him quickly grow hard. Kevin was pretty average sized but when he entered her, his arousal made him fuck her faster than he'd meant to... the sudden thrust making her let out an audible gasp. The effect wasn't lost on the other guys in the room. Everyone started to jerk off on her except for her husband who made his way from Jim to Sean and interrupting Kevin fucking his wife, sucked his cock as well. It didn't take long for Kevin to cum. He pulled his cock out hoping to head off a premature orgasm but wound up losing control, spurting his seed onto her face and chest and stomach.

Sean was lined up next. John gently grabbed his cock and threaded him into his wife's waiting cunt. He was bigger and thoughtful enough to start with short, little strokes. He briefly pulled it out and rubbed it on Barbara's clit and outside of her pussy, finally fucking John's face for a few strokes before plunging it back in, this time burying it as far as it would go.

Barbara was in slut heaven. She let herself fantasize about what to expect in the next few minutes. Of course she was going to suck all their cocks. Get familiar with the size, the taste, the texture of each one until she could tell them apart with her eyes closed. Maybe if she asked nicely she could lick their assholes too. Whatever it took to make them moan and let her feel like a whore. Then they'd take turns fucking her. Each one stretching her out and loosening her pussy and asshole until their cocks filled her completely. What could possibly feel better than a hard cock in her asshole, buried to the hilt. Or what it felt like to have their hot jism to flood her insides and then drip out. Was that her favorite part? To spread her legs wide and get to show the guys the magnificent sight of their combined cum oozing out of her?

If there was a thought balloon floating over he head it would have said, "You wanted a whore, how's this guys? Who's going to fuck me next?"

And of course, there was John, her husband and love of her life. She'd discovered early on that his arousal was completely intertwined with hers. The raunchier, edgier, more depraved she got the more he seemed to love it until with everyone exhausted and spent it was left to him to clean her up. Lick her swollen and cum filled pussy until she was spotless and able to gently bring her back down to earth.

Meanwhile she was having an awesome time fucking the boys. It had been a while since she'd had such young hard cocks all to herself. They were pretty good at keeping up with her. She may have shocked them with her desire to be fucked by both at the same time. She would have preferred to have Kevin, with his average size cock in her ass but Sean had already started pushing his way in. Once he got in just a bit, there was no going back... she wanted all of him.

A few hours of Sean and Kevin fucking her in every hole and she was covered in a crusty glaze of cum from her hair to her face down to her thighs. Jim and her husband sat back on the couch to take in the show, jerking off and occasionally stroking each others cocks. She loved being a slut for her husband. Just fucking was great of course but fucking with him as an audience, acting as his personal whore, daring her to push her limits ever farther, took the experience off the charts.

It was around 3 am when they all passed out into a deep sleep, the silence broken only by the heavy breathing and snoring of the guys. In her dreams though, Barbara was still getting fucked. The sensation of all those cocks entering and ravaging every hole in her body continued to reverberate as she slept and felt just as real as when she was awake. The taste of cum still coated her mouth and there was more available if she just reached down to her pussy and licked some of the endless stream of semen that was pouring out of her. When she woke up she felt desperate and insatiable. She needed to start over. To get fucked again but the boys were deep in that state of sleep that happens to men after sex. She'd worn them out.

She started to jerk off, rubbing her pussy as hard as she could, hoping the motion would wake up any of the guys and give her the fucking she needed and deserved. Nothing was holding her back, burying two fingers in her asshole as she rubbed her clit, she started to moan like a cat in heat, loud enough to wake the dead and finally, even the guys sharing her bed.

Sean's eyes opened wide as her took in the sight of Barbara lost in rabid heat. How many times had they fucked? Five, six...? and that was only him. He really did want to fuck her again... her arousal was viral, spreading to him and all the other guys who were now waking up.

"I'd love to... I really would but I think I'm running on empty. I've got nothing left."

Barbara barely missed a stroke. "Please... for me. I really need your cock right now."

A shoulder shrug was all he could manage.

Barbara waved her husband over. Of everyone in the room he was the only one who hadn't gotten to fuck her but had cum over and over as he jerked himself off as he fluffed the cocks of the guys waiting to service his wife.

"I think they might need your help..."

She didn't have to ask twice. He herded Sean and Kevin to stand next to each other and knelt in front of them. John was a quick study and already knew what each of them liked. As he sucked their cocks he was flush with a feeling of pride that his wife would be so excited at the sight. What could be better he thought? His beautiful and insatiable wife aroused and rubbing her pussy as he filled his mouth with the cum covered cocks of the guys who'd already spent the night fucking her.

It was Sean who was ready first. Barbara leaned back into Johns arms. He held her legs spread as far apart as he could. Streams of cum pouring out of her pussy as Sean threaded his cock into her again. Unexpectedly aroused by having her husband suck his cock to get ready to fuck his wife he was doubled over by the sight of her legs spread so far wide. He buried the whole length of his dick as deep as he could. Barbara let out a moan of relief, this was what she needed. Kevin decided not to wait his turn to fuck her and fed his cock into her open mouth.

Jim was a few feet away, watching and jerking off at the sight, a bit amazed at how well everything was going.

Unfortunately you can't freeze time. That perfect combination of Barbara with her mouth and pussy filled as she leaned back, cradled in her husbands arms as he whispered what a slut she was. What a beautiful whore. How much he loved her. How perfect she looked with her face covered in cum. All that was like the finale of a fireworks display, exploding brilliant into a night sky and then fading slowly back down to earth.

Sean pulled out and with Kevin, started to jerk off into her open mouth. Unable to stand by any longer, Jim rushed over, adding to the flood of cum covering her ecstatic face.

The sun was starting to come up. The room smelled like cock and cum and pussy.

###

One day, years after all their depraved engagements had come to an end, Sean was walking down Broadway and felt a scratch in his throat. He stopped into a drug store to pick up some cough drops and was idly waiting in line for the register when he looked up to see a familiar face.

He could barely recognize her. Her reading glasses perched at the end of her nose. A mom sweater draped over her shoulders to shield her from the AC. He could barely recall ever seeing her with clothes on but it was the soft curve of her hips and the crystal, blue of her eyes that gave her away. The same eyes that opened wide as saucers as she realized who he was.

Before he could say anything she flashed him a knowing smile put a finger to her lips to shhh him into silence. Her husband, working in the pharmacy a few feet away alerted to the sudden quiet. No rustling of bags or ringing of cash registers, he came over to see what was going on.

"Sean!" No readily available thought process could explain why he might be here.

John had a momentary paranoid thought that this might be the start of an extortion or blackmail attempt but Sean just flashed a goofy smile, raised his hand and pointed to the box of Cherry Flavored Ludens. It was like running into a best friend in a foreign country. For a few moments at least, they could let the force of their memories wash over them.

12