All Comments on 'John and Erin Ch. 02'

by stories4mywife

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 7 years ago
Longer Chapters Please

I would like to see longer chapters.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Don't Rush Yourself

Your opening story in chapter 1 was good, and I was looking forward to chapter two. Unfortunately, it seems that you may have rushed yourself to publishing and I feel you took a step backwards in an attempt to get another chapter published. I can be patient to wait on well thought out, well written stories, and I feel it is a shame if you regress in an effort to "get the story out there". Take your time! I think your first chapter set you on the right track, here's hoping chapter 3 will be in depth and plenty of character! Good luck!

CJs_HubbyCJs_Hubbyabout 7 years ago
Slow tease

I love it when an author does the slow tease to us the readers. It makes me look forward to the next part of the tease. Nicely written and I enjoyed the reading and I am anxiously awaiting your next story. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

she is a whore and he is a stupid little dicked wimp grow some balls and toss the bitch before it is to late

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love this situation

Great little humiliation story. Obviously the trolls have no idea what it’s like to submit to a dominant woman. She’s not a whore; she’s every submissive cuckold’s wet dream. She’s the girl who gives you a deep soul kiss just after she’s sucked another man’s cock. She could be my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice premise.

Boring.

One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like so many stories on Lit, a good start but the author seems to have just quit without ever bringing the story arc to completion. Of course, we have the ever present unpleasant and unhelpful trolls and I hope their ugly and non-constructive comments are not what stopped the author from finishing this. If you are still around, author, would love to read more.

slavecaroslavecaroover 2 years ago

short chapter. I liked the first one. I love how most of the bad comments are anonymous.

I can think of several interesting ways this story might go (besides cuckolding). Humiliation and lots of orgasms without every being able to have penetration? Penetration with SPH and humiliation. Would be happy to chat about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m so sad this story just ended! Was off to such a great start!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous