John and Michelle Pt. 03

Story Info
John and Michelle continue.
1.8k words
4.56
6.5k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers

Later that Sunday, shortly after I finished cleaning up my dinner dishes, my phone rang. Answering, I heard John on the other end

"Hi baby."

Happily, I replied, "Oh, Johnny, I'm so glad you called."

He told me he was in his hotel room, his flight went well, he had dinner with his new client and was now getting ready for sleep.

John said, "Oh, how I wish you were here, baby. I miss you so much."

I replied, "I wish I was there too, darling. Wish I was in your arms. I am going to curl up with my body pillow tonight and pretend it is you I am sleeping with."

John: "Baby, you have me so excited. I am so hard right now just thinking about you."

Me: "Let's make a pact together. Neither one of us has any kind of sex until you get back. No masturbating or anything. How does that sound?"

John: "Baby, that is going to be very hard to do. Until Wednesday? You excite me so much, I don't know if I can wait that long."

Me: "I know darling. Will be tough for me too, just thinking about you. But we will have so much fun when you get back."

John: "Okay, you have a deal. But I am going to be all over you."

Me: giggling. "I am counting on it. Wednesday can't come soon enough. I need you, darling, so bad."

John: "And I need you too. Got to go. Sleep, tight baby."

And we ended the call.

Monday was a regular kind of day for me. Worked on a new web project for a client. The nice thing about working at home as I do is that I don't have to get dressed. My usual attire is a pair of panties and a tee shirt. Later, I treated myself to a hot bubble bath and fixed a small dinner. Sitting around after dinner, John called again:

John: "Oh, baby, I had a great day. I sold the account, did most of the paperwork. I can probably get out of here early, possibly sometime tomorrow."

Me: "Wow, Johnny, that is wonderful. I am happy you got the account and really hope you can make it back home tomorrow. I am so hot for you and need you so bad."

John: "Babe, you are driving me crazy. I have been thinking of you all day and all the things I want to do to you. I will be back as soon as I can, I need you."

We chatted a bit more and said good night to end the call.

The next day, Tuesday, I went shopping with Gina. Always looking for something new and sexy to wear, I purchased a couple of skimpy nighties.

Around noon, John called me on my cell.

John: "Great news baby, I am done in Chicago and headed to the airport to catch a flight."

Me: "Wow, Johnny, that is fantastic. Will you come to see me when you get back?"

John: "Oh yes, will be knocking on your door as soon as I can. I'll call you when I land back there."

We ended the call and I headed home. Trying to get any work done at home was impossible. My mind kept thinking about John and his return later that day.

About five that afternoon, John called again.

John: "I just got in in my car leaving the airport right now. I will be at your place in about half an hour."

Me: "Okay darling. I will be waiting. I purchased a new nightie today and want to wear it for you."

John: "Oh yes baby. Can't wait to see you in it. I'll be there shortly."

After the call, I took a warm shower, put my favorite perfume on, and dressed in my new nightie. It is a very sheer pink color with laced panties that are very skimpy.

I didn't have to wait long. Soon the doorbell rang. Looking through the security peephole, I saw a smiling John standing there. I threw open the door and almost jumped into his arms.

We kissed passionately right in the doorway. He pushed us back into the apartment and kicked the door closed. Holding me out at arm's length, he looked me over. Giving a low whistle, he just said, "Oh baby, you look so good." and pulled me back to him for another deep kiss.

My hands were all over him. I was tugging at his shirt, pulling it up over his head. Still in the doorway, John slid his hands under my nightie, cupping my ass cheeks with a hard squeeze. My hands were running over his chest as we slowly backed into the apartment, still locked together in a kiss.

In the living room, John grabbed the hem of my nightie and lifted it. I raised my arms to allow him to pull it off me and let it fall to the floor. His hands then went to my bare breasts, squeezing them and pinching my nipples. Moaning, my hands went to the front of his slacks, fumbling to undo the belt and zipper. As they fell to the floor, my hand slid inside his underwear, wrapping around his hard cock.

I pushed his underwear down, they joined his slacks on the floor and he stepped out of them. My hand was wrapped around his hard cock which was leaking a lot of precum. I used it to lube my hand as I stroked him.

He couldn't wait any longer. He bent me over the arm of the sofa and pulled my panties down. When I stepped out of them, I spread my legs.

I felt John's hands on my ass cheeks, such a wonderful feeling, as he squeezed and slapped them. Then I felt the head of his cock running up and down my crack, teasing me.

"Please Johnny, please. Give it to me." I begged.

When he pushed the head of his cock into me, I gasped and cried out "Yes yes, yes, baby, fuck me. Fuck me, Johnny, please."

He slowly pushed into me all the way until his legs were pressed against me. Holding my hips, he then pulled back a few inches and pushed back in. He then started to long-slow fuck me, pulling all the way back and pushing deep into me. After a short time of these long slow thrusts, he picked up the pace and, holding my hips, started fucking me hard and fast. I cried out as I had my orgasm, shooting my load onto the arm of the sofa. My ass spasms were too much for John and with a grunt he shoved deep into me, holding it there and his cock pumped his three-day load into me.

He collapsed onto me, both of us lying over the arm of the sofa. Slowly he pulled out of me as he rose and I also slowly stood. Turning to him, I put my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. Holding me and looking into my eyes, he said, "I missed you so much, I hate being away from you." and he kissed me again.

"Want to go to the bedroom?" I asked him.

"I need to get cleaned up and I am starving." he answered.

I laughed and told him to go clean up and I'll get something going for dinner.

I slipped on my nightie and headed for the kitchen while he picked up his clothes and went to the bathroom. I had a casserole made and just put it in the oven. I went to the bathroom, hearing the shower running. Stepping inside, I saw John in the shower, washing, and singing. Smiling, I took my nightie off, opened the door, and stepped into the shower.

John smiled and pulled me to him and kissed me. "I thought we were going to eat," John said. I told him I put a casserole in the oven and it would be ready in forty-five minutes. John gave me a big smile and said, "So we have forty-five minutes to kill? What should we do?"

As I felt his cock start to get harder. Smiling at him, I said, "Oh, I'm sure we can find something to do. Let's go to the bedroom."

We got out of the shower, dried off, and walked into the bedroom, falling onto the bed in each other's arms. After a deep, passionate kiss, I turned around, straddling John with my legs on either side of his head as I lowered my mouth to his cock. I felt John's hands on my ass cheeks, spreading them. Then, his tongue probing at my hole until finally pushing into me as I swallowed his cock.

After enjoying each other in our 69 position, John pushed me over onto my back and climbed between my legs. Bending over me and lifting my legs with his arms, he pushed his cock into my hole in one quick thrust, causing me to cry out while looking into his eyes, my eyes spread wide. He then started fucking me hard and fast. Slamming into me deep, he shot another load of his seed into me.

Collapsing onto me, my arms around him, fingers digging into his back, he rested his face on my neck. "Wow, you are incredible, baby," he said. "I sure have worked up an appetite."

Hugging him and giggling, I said, "Dinner should be ready by now."

He rolled off me and I got out of bed and headed for the kitchen after a quick stop at the bathroom.

While getting the casserole out of the oven, John walked in, both of us still naked. I smiled at him and said, "Pour us some wine while I get this lifted."

We chatted as we ate. Sitting next to each other close. The bottle of wine went fast. I stood to clear away the plates and came back to finish taking the dishes. John grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap. My naked body sitting on his naked body. As he kissed me, I squirmed, feeling his cock getting hard. He then lifted me, turned me around, and bent me over the table. Standing behind me, John pushed his hard cock into me. Long slow all the way. Then, holding my hips, he fucked me, hard and deep.

I cried out, "Oh yes, baby, yes. Fuck me, fuck me. Ohhhhh. I'm cumming. Cuuuuummmming." and I shot my load onto the table. A while later, John shoved deep into me and gave me another of his loads.

Slowly pulling out of me, he stood me and pulled me to him, kissing me.

"Want to stay for breakfast?" I asked him.

Holding me and looking into my eyes, he said, "I'd love to, babe, but I need to get home. I need to unpack and get some files ready for my meeting tomorrow."

"No problem, Johnny, honey, there will be plenty more breakfasts for us," I replied.

While I finished cleaning the kitchen, John went to get dressed. I walked him to the door, his arm around me. We kissed deeply and he got into his car and drove off. I went back inside and after cleaning up, I crawled into bed, happy and content.

To be continued

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers