John and Michelle Pt. 04

Story Info
John and Michelle continue to build their relationship.
1.2k words
4.67
4.9k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
309 Followers

John and Michelle

Part 4

The next day, John called me about noon. "Hey babe, why don't you come over to my place and let me grill you a steak for dinner?"

"Wonderful," I said, "Want me to bring anything?"

John told me to just bring my bathing suit, he had everything else we needed.

Around 6pm, I drove into his driveway. My place was a small two-bedroom, one-bath apartment, but his place was something. It is a large colonial-style home on a large wooded lot. Wearing a pair of tight shorts, a t-shirt, and two-inch heeled sandals, I knocked on the door. When John opened the door, he took me in his arms for a warm kiss.

"Hi darling, "I am glad to finally get you to my place," he said.

"Wow, this is quite the place", I replied, sitting my small bag down.

"Come on, I'll give you a quick tour," he said, taking me by the hand and leading me on. The house had four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a large eat-in kitchen, a dining room, and a living room. Outback was a covered patio and a nice-size pool. He had the grill already going.

"Why don't you put on your bathing suit in case we decide to take a dip later," John told me.

I went into the half bath off the kitchen to change. My bikini bathing suit consisted of two triangle-shaped flowery materials for the bottom, which let half of my ass hang out, and a halter-type top. The material was thin enough that my nipples poked out. I had my clit tucked up under so it would not show.

Slipping on my sandals, I walked back out to John at the grill and when he saw me walking toward him, he gave out a long whistle.

"Wow, babe, you look great," he said as his eyes went over me.

I gave him a big smile. "Glad you like it" I said as I twirled around, letting him check out my backside.

"Dinner is ready, let's eat," he said as he put the steaks on the table by the pool. John was dressed in his bathing suit and a t-shirt.

We ate and chatted. He told me about his trip and his new client. I helped John clean off the table, taking dishes into the kitchen with him following. I could feel his eyes on my ass as I walked, hips swaying.

In the kitchen, we put the dishes down and John put his arms around me, pulling me to him. He then kissed me, deeply and passionately.

"You know, it is not good to swim so soon after eating," he said.

Looking into his eyes, I said, "I guess we'll have to find something else to do now" as I unfastened my top and let it fall.

John's hands cupped my breasts as he said, "I have a couple of good ideas on what we can do" and he kissed me again.

I pushed my right thigh between his legs, feeling the growing bulge in his shorts. My hands slid under his shirt and rubbed his back.

As my hands fumbled to undo his bathing suit, he untied mine and it fell to the floor. Pushing his suit down, my hand wrapped around his hard cock as he squeezed my ass cheeks.

John lifted me to sit on the edge of the counter and I wrapped my legs around him as he stepped forward and pushed his cock into my waiting ass. I squealed as he shoved completely into me, my arms going around his neck, me sitting on the very edge of the counter. John pulled back and pushed into me again and again, a long, slow, deep thrust fucking. Then, holding me by the hips, he started to pick up the pace, fucking me harder and faster. I kept crying out to him, "Oh yes, John, yes. Fuck me, baby, fuck me, "as he kept slamming into me. I couldn't hold it any longer and screamed at him, "Ohhhhhh yes yes. I'm going to cum. Yes, John. Cuuuuummmming" as I shot my load onto his belly and mine. It was too much for him, and John shoved it completely into me and unloaded. Holding him, with my legs and arms wrapped around him, I squeezed him with my ass, milking all of his seed into me.

As we both relaxed to catch our breath, his cock slowly withdrew from me. Looking at him and smiling, I said, "I think it's time for a swim." Releasing me and laughing, he just said, "The last one in is a rotten egg", turned and headed for the pool. I hopped down from the counter and ran, passing him and diving into the water.

We splashed around in the pool, laughing and enjoying each other, then at the shallow end, he pulled me to him and looking into my eyes, he said, "Time to get out before I get too wrinkled". We climbed out of the pool, dried off, and walked hand-in-hand to the bedroom.

John gently pushed me down onto the bed on my stomach. He then grabbed me by the hips, raising them. I was now lying on my knees with my ass in the air and my face on the bed. John moved behind me and, spreading my ass cheeks with his hands, ran his tongue up and down my crack.

"Oh, yes, baby, yes", I cried out to him.

He teased my hole with his tongue, running it in circles around and around. Then he pushed it into me. Pressing his face hard against my ass, he slid his tongue in and out of me, driving me crazy. He continued to do this for some time, my moans getting louder. Then, pulling back, he pushed two fingers into me and slowly finger-fucked my eager hole.

"Oh Johnny, please. Please fuck me, baby, please, " I pleaded with him. He ran the head of his cock up and down my crack, again teasing me. "This is what you want, baby, is this what you want?" he asked. "Oh yes, baby yes. Give it to me. Fuck me, Johnny, fuck me, please, " I begged him. He then pushed it into me, all the way, one hard shove, as I cried out. Holding it there, his body pressed tight against mine for a few seconds. Then he pulled back and, holding my hips, started fucking me -- hard, deep, and fast. His thighs slapped against my ass. "Oh Johnny, oh. I'm cumming, I'm cumming, " I squealed as I shot my load and he continued to pound into me. He furiously fucked me hard and fast for a while longer, hitting my spot and causing me to dry cum over and over as I squealed and cried out to him. Finally, he shoved hard into me and I felt his cock spasm as he emptied his seed deep into me.

He collapsed on top of me, both of us falling flat onto the bed. After a while, when we had gotten our breath back, he pulled out of me, rolled over onto his back, and, holding me, we both fell into a very contented sleep.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
309 Followers