John and Sarah - The Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She also knew that this teasing was going to be paid back twofold next time they were together, and the thought emboldened her further.

"Just think how good it would feel to bury yourself in my hot, tight arse, John. Remember the last time I gave my arse to you? Remember how hard you came? I couldn't walk the next day because you'd fucked me so hard!" Sarah was really getting into this, but she couldn't get carried away as she could see that John was so close. "I'm not going to say another word now John. I'm going to put your cock in my mouth, and I'm not going to take it out until you have filled it with your seed. Understood?"

John nodded, his breath now completely ragged. There was a sheen of sweat across his head and chest, and his whole body seems to crackle with electricity.

Sarah drew him into her mouth and rolled her tongue around his head. His cock seemed even bigger, and Sarah had to open her mouth wider than usual. It didn't matter, because within a matter of moments John's eyes opened wide, and she felt both his cock and his sphincter begin to tense.

John felt as if every single nerve in his body was connected to the root of his cock, and the buzz started at his very core before slowly spreading across his whole body. Instantaneously, the heat focused inwards, and he could feel the tension in his groin build, like drawing the bow string before firing an arrow.

His mouth opened and before he could say a word, Sarah felt the undeniable moment of orgasm. John tensed and just let out a guttural growl just as the first load shot into Sarah's mouth. Unlike when John normally came, the cum poured from his body rather than shooting in jets. However, there was a great deal more! Far more than Sarah expected, and it filled her mouth faster than she could swallow it. She felt a drop breach her lips and slide down John's spasming shaft.

Sarah kept her finger firmly pressed against John's prostate as his cock still jumped in her mouth. The loads were getting smaller now, and Sarah could manage to swallow it easily now. John kept repeating "Oh my God!" with each shake of his body. Eventually, as Sarah had with him earlier, he reached out and lifted her off his cock. It was still twitching and dribbling, but the orgasm was beginning to subside.

He pulled her mouth to his and kissed her again; she pushed a little of the leftover cum from her mouth to his. He loved the way he tasted, and while it wasn't as good as when he licked his cum from Sarah, it still felt good to share.

"Oh, dear God, Sarah! That was like nothing I've ever felt before. Just incredible! You're incredible!" John groaned. Sarah just raised her eyebrows in a "You're welcome" gesture and leaned in to kiss him again.

They spent the next hour between the sheets just making out, both sexually spent and rather sore, before John reluctantly got out of bed. "Where on earth did you put my clothes?" he asked, scanning the room.

"They're exactly where you left them. In a pile over there," Sarah said lazily, waving a hand in the direction of the door.

"Mind if I take a shower?" John asked. "I'm a mess!"

"Of course," came the reply. "Can you find it yourself, or do you need help with that too?" Sarah giggled.

The bathroom door shut, and Sarah heard the shower start, accompanied by John's usual singing. She rolled back in the bed and thought back to what had just happened. She'd promised him her arse, and she knew he was going to tease her at least as much as she teased him.

She flushed at the thought and unconsciously reached between her legs, cupping her lips and tingling in anticipation.

The challenge was that she didn't know when next time would be. Maybe she could persuade John that he needed a business trip in the next month. She giggled and pulled the sheets up around her, images already going through her mind.

12