John and Sarah - The Beginning

Story Info
FWB - How it all started.
3.5k words
4.43
11.2k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 02/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third installment of my John and Sarah series. As with the others, it can be read as a standalone story, but it does make a bit more sense if you read the other two (The Party, then The Hotel).

As always, my deepest thanks to shorterversion for sorting my appalling grammar, and helping organise my ramblings into some semblance of a story.

Feedback is always welcomed.

____________________________________

John had met Sarah at school. They were in the same year but different classes, and they hung around with the same friend groups. There was nearly always a core of 4 or 5 together at any one point, either at the cinema, round at each other's houses, or just out.

They'd kissed before--well, pretty much everyone in the group had kissed one of the others at some time over the years--but they'd never dated each other as some of the group had.

It was the summer after A-Levels, and people were either preparing for uni, getting a job, or, for a couple of the wealthier ones, getting ready to take a year out and travel.

A few of them were down in the pub, which had become the default meeting point as it had music, pool tables, and of course, something to eat and drink.

John and Sarah were chatting whilst Claire and Lucy were playing pool. It was just the usual conversation about whether they were ready for uni and whether they were excited or not, when Sarah looked down and said "John, can I ask you something?"

John took a swig of his beer and replied, "Of course, fire away!"

Not looking up from her drink, Sarah asked "Could I? I mean, would you mind... " John looked her quizzically. "Can I watch you wank?" she almost whispered.

John nearly spat out his beer. "What??" he said, trying to work out if he'd heard Sarah correctly.

Sarah looked up at him and said, "Only if you want to, that is. I mean, it's not like I haven't seen someone wanking before. I've just never seen it in the flesh, so to speak."

That was true, as earlier in the year Pete had found his dad's stash of porn videos and they'd all gone over to David's house to watch one whilst his parents were out. The film's plot seemed to centre around a plumber whose sole job was visiting bored and over-sexed housewives and servicing them in various positions. There were 10 of them watching, and there was lots of nervous giggling at some parts and uncomfortable shuffling at others, but the film had certainly opened a few eyes.

Sarah's cheeks were turning a particularly bright shade of scarlet, and she looked back down at the table. John was almost lost for words. "Why do you want to watch someone wank, Sarah? More to the point, why do you want to watch me wank?" John too was beginning to blush. "Why not ask Dave? He'll get his cock out for pretty much anyone!"

"I don't want to see Dave's cock!" Sarah retorted. "I mean, the others might want something in exchange, or think that I'm plain weird! You're not like that, and it's not like you don't do it anyway."

Sarah had a point; it was one of John's favourite pastimes of late. He seemed to have an insatiable appetite for masturbation and couldn't get enough of that endorphin release that he got when he came.

John looked from his beer and back to Sarah, whose indignance was now winning over her embarrassment. "Well, this is more than a little unexpected!" John said. "I mean, when were you thinking of doing this?"

"No time like the present, I say!" Sarah replied, her eyebrows raised hopefully. "Your place is only 5 minutes away, so we could nip there and be back before anyone notices."

"And people say that romance is dead!" John laughed. "Tell me you're serious and this isn't some kind of joke to get me into a compromising position or something?"

"Guide's honour!'" came the reply, her blue eyes sparkling.

"Who's to say that I won't want something in return too?" John queried.

"I never said you wouldn't"--Sarah smiled--"I don't want you to expect it, that's all."

With that, they made their excuses and left the pub, the warm summer air blowing at Sarah's sundress as they walked back to John's place.

As it was a warm day, Sarah had tied her strawberry-blonde hair in a loose ponytail with a few loose curly strands managing to escape. The weather had also influenced her decision to wear the sundress; a floral cotton number that was short enough to show her toned legs, but not so short that ran a risk of showing off too much. It also gave her the opportunity to not wear a bra as she really didn't the restrictive nature of them and, having quite small (in her opinion) breasts, she also didn't require the support of one. Her freckles were in full bloom after a summer spent outside. Being fair-skinned meant Sarah never really tanned as such, it was more that her freckles merged the longer she spent in the sun.

John opened the door and checked that no one else was home. It would have taken some explaining if he got interrupted mid-act.

They both went up to John's room and shut the door behind them. Sarah sat on the edge of his bed looking round at the various posters which adorned the walls. For once, John's room was reasonably clean, which was a bit of a godsend!

"So, erm, how do you want to do this?" asked John nervously. The reality of what was about to happen loomed large.

"How do you normally do it?" Sarah responded innocently.

"Well, unless I'm in the shower, I usually just lie on my bed."

Sarah took a moment. She hadn't thought of him masturbating in the shower, and that had an appeal. However, they were in the bedroom, and she wanted to see this through before either of them had a chance to back out. She patted the bed next to her and said, "You better come and lie down then." She sounded an awful lot more confident than she felt. Her insides were fluttering with anticipation, and she was struggling to sit still.

John clumsily took off his shorts and t-shirt, leaving him in just a pair of red boxer shorts (again, thankfully clean). It'd been somewhat of a fantasy for him to masturbate with a woman in the room with him, but now the reality was sitting in front of him in the bed, it all seemed a little intimidating.

Sarah scanned John from head to foot. His mousy-brown hair had been cut to resemble Kurt Cobain's, although he couldn't pull off the bad-boy rock star even if he tried. His blue, almond-shaped eyes furtively darting around the room, looking at anything except for Sarah. He was fit, if a little lanky, and Sarah could see definition to his chest and abs. His skin was a light olive colour from all the time he'd spent gardening to make a little cash over the summer, and there was a distinct tan line just above his boxers, a creamy white contrast to the skin above. His legs were muscular, and his calf muscles were almost out of proportion to the rest of his body as he cycled everywhere, and they always got a good workout. Sarah liked what she saw.

His cock, up to now, had been relatively asleep, but as he climbed onto his bed and past Sarah, he could feel the blood rushing to fill it. He got to the top of the bed and lay on his back, his heart pumping. Sarah turned and leant on her elbows, chin on her hands, so that her face was just a couple of feet from John's rapidly growing erection.

He arched up and pulled down his boxers, kicking them off his feet. Up to that moment, it had all been a bit like a dream, but now here they were. Sarah's eyes widened as John's cock came into view. It wasn't as big as the ones in the films, but it was right in front of her, and it was real.

"Shall I just start then?" John asked shakily.

"Just pretend I'm not here, and just do what you normally do now." Sarah said, her voice almost a whisper.

"That's easy for you to say!" thought John. Nevertheless, his cock wasn't showing any signs of shyness, and so he reached into his top drawer and got out a small bottle of coconut oil.

Popping the lid, he poured a glug into his palm and rubbed it over the length of his shaft. Sarah exhaled at the sight, and she could feel her own arousal start to grow. There would be time for that later though, and she just stared intently as John pulled back his glistening foreskin and dripped a bit more of the coconut oil on his cockhead.

A small moan escaped his lips as he gripped his cock and dragged his palm over the sensitive head. That was echoed by the moan that involuntarily escaped from Sarah's.

Spurred on by her reaction, John decided to put on a bit of a show. He slowed down the pace of his stroking and he pushed his hips up against the movement of his hand, breathing heavily. Nothing too obvious, just a bit of enhancement to the experience. Sarah's eyes kept darting between the hand moving up and John's cock and his face. She wanted to watch both, excited by the look of pleasure on his face and John's slippery cock almost within touching distance. She wondered what would happen if she did reach out and touch it. Would he stop? Would he cum? She strengthened her resolve, reminding herself she was just here to watch.

John used his free hand to squeeze his balls as he rubbed his thumb up and down his glans. This was how John always built up to an orgasm, as it meant that he really could hold himself on the edge for longer than if he was stroking it with his closed fist. He was now torn: he was close to the edge and every slight movement threatened to push him over it. Not that he would have minded; he was ready. On the other hand, Sarah was mesmerised with his show, and he was really enjoying the attention.

He stopped stroking and gripped his cock hard. Sarah could see it pulsing and twitching in his hand. "I'm going to cum soon, if you're ready to see it," he groaned.

"Fuck yes! I'd love to see, please do it!" Sarah whispered, sounding almost as breathless as John was.

With that, John closed his eyes and leant his head back into the pillow. He started slowly jacking his slick cock, and every time he pulled it tight at the bottom before sliding right the way back up, hiding his cockhead from view in his fist, then down again, just a little faster. Not that he could see it, but Sarah's eyes were following every movement of his hand as built up the pace. Sarah saw his balls tighten as John felt that familiar feeling in the pit of his stomach. It felt like all the heat in his body had focused itself at the base of his cock as he stroked yet faster, finally passing the point of no return.

The sensation of pressure kept building until he couldn't hold it anymore. John arched his back and got as far as saying "Oh God! I'm..." before his cock jumped in his hand and the first jet of cum shot from his cock, flying over his head. Sarah, eyes the size of dinner plates, squealed in a mixture of shock and excitement as another load of cum arced out and landed on his neck.

John could do nothing but cry out as his body betrayed him and he started shaking uncontrollably, still shooting cum, but each one landed closer and closer to his still pulsing cock as his orgasm subsided. John's body, spent, sunk into the bed. He released his still-oozing member and let out a long and ragged breath.

"Fuck! That was incredible!" exclaimed Sarah, clapping her hands in delight. "Do you always, erm, squirt like that?"

John looked above him at the cum that was slowly dripping down his headboard. "Not always like that, but I have got cum in my eye more than once!" He half-smiled. He felt exhausted and drained. The extra effort of putting on the show had taken it out of him but, seeing as Sarah was beside herself with wonder, it was worth it.

He reached into his bedside table, fished out some paper hankies, and started to wipe himself off. He winced as he started to clean his rapidly shrinking cock.

Sarah had so many questions: "Does it always make that much mess?" "Does it hurt?" "Can you do that again now?" She was obviously excited about what she'd just seen, but John waved his hand at her, deflecting the questions for now.

"Ok." Sarah said, starting to move up the bed. "You asked what you'd get in return. Well, that has got me so hot, I need to cum, like now!" She encouraged John to move down the bed and took his place with her head on the pillow just as he had been moments ago. She lifted her summer dress and tucked it under her backside as she encouraged John to lie on the bed between her feet. It was a little awkward as his knees were hanging off the end, but he didn't care because he was presented with the view of Sarah's powder blue cotton panties.

There was an obvious dark stain in the crotch, indicating that she had indeed enjoyed the show. "You showed me yours, so I think it's only fair that I show you mine." Sarah giggled as she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her underwear and, lifting her bum off the bed, pulled them down. She lifted her legs above John's head to get them off and threw them to one side.

John got his first sight of Sarah's pussy, her lips glistening and swollen under a neat patch of pubic hair. He could smell her arousal from his viewing point, a sweet but musky scent that made his cock start to twitch.

"Before I do this, remember that you're here to watch and enjoy. No touching, and that counts to your cock as well!" She smiled as her hand drifted down. She ran her fingers through her pubic hair before dipping a finger between her lips. She pulled it out and held it up for John to see how wet she was, before adding another and pushing them deep inside. Her body sagged and she moaned as her fingers explored inside.

She'd been turned on in the past, but today was different. She'd never been so wet before, and her lips felt far more swollen than usual. Everything was incredibly sensitive, so much so that she was hesitant to even touch her clit for fear of how it would feel.

Her fingers curled inside, and she sought out that special spot that her friend Claire had introduced her to a few months ago. She pressed, and it was like a shock! Her body jolted, and John looked both startled and concerned by her reaction. But she held her other hand out to placate him. "Don't panic," she whispered. "It's all good. It's all SO good!"

John watched on, his mouth hanging open. This was, by far, the most incredible thing he'd ever seen. He didn't dare move or say anything for fear that this would end. He did consider holding his breath for a moment, but quickly thought better of that.

Sarah was now lost in the moment. It didn't matter if the whole world was watching as far as she was concerned. Her sole focus was on the heat between her legs. She removed her fingers and immediately felt bereft, as if her pussy needed to be filled. She quickly replaced them with fingers from her other hand as she placed her wet fingers on her clit.

Sarah had never felt it as hard and sensitive as this, and it seemed to swell at her touch. Every nerve in her body appeared to be connected to this one spot, and even the lightest touch sent vibrations of pleasure from the tips of her toes to the hairs on the back of her neck. Sarah pushed on, pushing her fingers deeper and pressed down on the exposed nub.

Her world exploded.

Her orgasm took her completely by surprise. Usually, her body gave her some notice of an impending release, the growing warmth and tension at least allowing her to prepare. Not this time, though. Her climax was so violent that her pussy clamped down on her fingers and body spasmed uncontrollably. She let out a primal wail, her fingers almost instinctively curled inside her, pushing her orgasm even higher.

She crashed through wall after wall of pleasure, and she could hear her pulse pounding in her ears. John could only look on in a mixture of awe and more than a little concern if he was honest. He wasn't quite sure what he'd just witnessed, but he damn sure wanted to witness it again!

He reached out to touch her ankle, and her body recoiled as if electrocuted. He jumped back, scared that he'd done just that. "D-don't worry." Sarah's voice was ragged. "It's like that most times I cum. This was just a bit, erm, bigger than usual!" Her body completely limp, she lay there breathing heavily.

John wasn't sure if he could say anything, but he couldn't help himself. "Holy Fuck! And I thought I'd cum big time!"

Sarah slid herself up the bed and propped herself up on the pillows. Wiping a lock of hair from her sweat-covered brow, she took a couple of deep breaths. "That... That was something else! I might have to let you watch me again!" If they couldn't possibly flush any more, her cheeks went an even deeper shade of crimson as she realised what she must have looked like from John's point of view.

John smiled his signature crooked smile. "Any time you like! I could watch that all day, every day! However, I may have to request a change to the 'no touching' rule."

Sarah suddenly felt very exposed. "Oh fuck! What did I do with my underwear?" she asked, the alarm raising in her voice as she looked around the room.

"Don't worry, I think you through them over there," said John, vaguely indicating over his shoulder. Pushing himself off the bed, John searched on the floor for the telltale blue material, and he spotted them just a couple of feet away. Leaning down, he scooped them up, resisting the urge to bury his nose in them to get one last smell of that intoxicating scent, and threw them over to Sarah, who hurriedly put them on and composed herself by straightening her dress and running a shaky hand through her hair.

John looked at Sarah, who was still trying to arrange herself into some sort of normality. "I hope you got what you expected." he said.

Sarah shot him the look that only a woman can give when a man asks a truly stupid question. "What do you think?" she shot back, smiling and regaining some of her composure.

"I'd offer to head back to the pub, but I'm guessing everyone will have left us for lost and gone home anyway," John said.

"I'm utterly exhausted!" Sarah replied, looking every word of it. "I think I'll head home myself." She smiled mischievously, then added, "Any time you want to do this again, I'm sure I'd be more than happy to help."

And with that, she left for the evening.

They hadn't really realised what they had started on that day, but it led to a summer of exploration for both of them. They were never officially boyfriend/girlfriend, but they spent their days exploring each other's bodies and sexuality.

They, patiently at times, taught each other how they liked to be pleasured. John showed Sarah just how he liked his cock played with, and Sarah in turn explained, at great lengths, the ways round a woman's body. It took a while in some cases, but they both learned how to push each other's buttons, driving them both to heights that neither would have thought possible just weeks earlier.

Whilst they never actually had sex, they pretty much ticked everything else off the list. John tasted his first pussy, and Sarah had her first oral orgasm.

Everything, however, comes to an end. They were both heading for universities at opposite ends of the country, and there was no real way of getting together. During vacation time, they never seemed to be in the same place at the same time, and the crew never got back together again in the same way.

That was the way it remained for several years.