All Comments on 'John & Sue Ch. 4'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Divorce her

He should divorce her she is lost to him she is lost forever.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Christ - this fucking slut is one "righteous" lying cunt!

No doubt she must be related to slut Debbie from DQS's long drawn out fantasy. So where's that fag, shoe-no-IQ to defend the honor of this garrulous slut who can't shut up and attempt some real remorse for her actions?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
there are no taste buds in your throat

Therefore it could not be the sweetest she ever tasted.

The story is too far over the top to even be considered real. YES, I know it is just a story

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
WHAT SHE PROFESSES

is not the whole ball of wax. TK U MLJ LV NV

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
And again

another was of time. Glad I only skim read this worthless shit.

calibammacalibammaover 4 years ago
Payback Greg

That monster Greg should be slaughtered in the worst way...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sad

My Wife read this and said She would have told Me .. After the first time .. I would have made sure that Greg got what He deserved .. And some of his friends also ..

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
Dominant Mens

I've been in Sue's shoes where I was young and started out with Sex and got with this Dad of a Ex boyfriend. He told me he was a Dominant Man and had to have things his way. I always was crushing on him and wanted to Please and Make him Happy and want me. After a while he keeped pushiing me to have Sex in Public and Pushing my Limits to where there wasnt nothing he didnt ask me to do or I didnt do for him. He had Sex with me regular but he started first Pimping me out to his friends and then I think to other Mens to a point where he would drop me off to some body he called his friend even if it was at a motel or a few times they home and then come pick me up but while I was there I had to do what ever the Man wanted. I'd be smoked up some and given a few drinks but after a while I needed that kind of Crazy Sex just to feel right.

So I know how Sue feel and been there done that with One and More Dom Mens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Firstly she should have told her husband what happened and gone to the police. As she did not and she cant turn back time. She should just leave him alone.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I agree, John should divorce her. She is ruined, but remember this part of the story Sue has written it down and has not given it to John. So he doesn't know any of this yet.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Unbelievable. Somehow these guys can exert pressure on everyone in her life including the neighbors. No anonymous calls to the police. All the men and coworkers get serviced and all the women are terrified? Not even the Russian mob woukd do this. Too easy for it yo come unraveled. I call bs.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Did anyone else feel their I.Q. drop by... about half after reading that drivel?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous