All Comments on 'John & Sue Ch. 5'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
anal sex

Sue has been having anal sex with guys with dicks twice as big as John. And he has blood on his dick....GIVE ME A BREAK. She probably couldn't even feel his dick.

Leto DegeneresLeto Degeneresover 15 years ago
hot

Had to read this story for second time. I don't care if some things would be unlikely to happen but it's fantasy, and I love it!

bornagainbornagainabout 15 years ago
Testing for HIV

The first thing John should have done before he starts to have sex with Sue was to have her tested for HIV and other diseases that Greg and those other men may have given her .

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please John

Find 30 black guys to fuck the shit out of me.Oh and make sure they do me bare-back so I can suject myself to all kinds of life threatening diseases. Any of that tea left big boy? Escaping the mere hint of reality with this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
forgiveness?

how much does she have to do, before it crosses the line of what he tolerates?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
began 1 way, but...

she liked it and instead of stopping the blackmail, continued. Too much

and get gregg and rid of her. Love is what she did, eh

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sorry

Waste of time, plot going back and forth. You started off great then lost it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Alternative title

How to become a cuckold in 5 chapters.

I guess, whatever floats your boat.

saratusaratuabout 12 years ago

This is getting to be some of the worst damned writing I have ever seen. How the hell can you write shit like this and call yourself human ????? Don't bother to answer your not ! ! !

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
HE WAS WARNED AND SHE TOO

now no suprises as what wicked comes. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
remove this story from this site please

i hate this story please kill the guy that wrote this

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
And again

I didn't know anyone was capable of writing so much worthless shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You've become a real loser!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Crap

Stop writing--this is bilge-I have blocked your name and hopefully you will die!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What About The Tattoo's?

I see you conviently said nothing about the tattoo's after the first page...Did she have those done while she had the "tingle" too? She must have and just couldn't help herself! HA!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
MORE BULLSHIT THAN YOU CAN SHAKE A STICK AT!!

I read most of the first chapter and then wisely skipped right to the end. Wife gets raped and the thing to do is not tell her husband or the police. Just keep right on doing what she claims she doesn't want to. And how is the pussy of a husband going to like looking at the tattoos you mentioned in that first chapter and apparently never mentioned again. Overall, this is a disgusting set of trivial, humiliation trash not worth the time it takes to skip over.

arnabmondalarnabmondalover 5 years ago
Nympho

What a ass of a husband. Spineless, thick head , imbecile dud cant make of 'mass gang bang going on behind his back , even warned by neighbor. How boss fuck while dealing client with hubby?? Why Black only. Is all white 'studs' are all impotent ?

Height of concocted imagination.

Inbuilt slutty wife was never brought out,only 'blame it on drug'

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
?

If they had gone to counseling the police would of been brought in creating a more believable story. When they moved because of her internet fame there would of been a lot of other men/boys feeling entitled to try an take advange, plus the disrespect of men toward the husband could of added many layers of emotions in their new struggles?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Have her tested for AIDS

Why is He worried about Greg .. Take Greg for a walk in the woods .. Make sure the Boss goes with Him ..

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

My thoughts too regard the tattoos, hat was the story behind them?

No did they expect her to hide those tattoos from her husband?

In essence this was a stupid story that just could not explain itself.

I note the tale is not finished nor is it likely to be finished as the author lost interest or got bored and lost the plot.

As such 1/5

OPrimeOPrimeover 3 years ago
Really Stupid Story

All kinds of holes in the story, husband is a wimp, characters are caricatures. Just a waste of time.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
Being honest

Sometimes being honest like Sue or just being caught like Sue was isnt always a Bad thing. Sometimes it didnt work out and the Man or Mens I was dating turned on me or started to turn me out and get me with there friends or worse with others and some they say they knew but didnt know and was just Pimping me out.

When I was honest with some when they asked what I done or had been done to me or when I started even having Sex or doing things the Mens would change up and become MORE Forceful and Try what ever they wanted and some were even Rough with me.

Its TRUE I've had alot of Orgasms from a Man and even Some Mens I was with even when they Nutted and Cummed alot IN me all ready. Some Mens can Go and GO even if they Shooting Blanks and NOT Cumming No More. Some them can and Still Wanted me to Make THEM HARD so they could Fuck me and like just DO the Act of Sex even though THEY wasnt Shooting Nothing IN me no more. I still got mine and some Plenty Orgasms with some Mens was Lovers like that.

So yeah I can Understand and FEEL where Sue was coming from when she NEEDED the SEX like she been doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I see she took control of what she wanted in sex instead of letting her husband take control. She has been changed and I bet if asked she loved all that sex. Staying with her will be very very hard. She will also probably revert back to her life style. I would get the house covered in cameras and stream it to an off site server.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The husband is just another wimp cuck with his balls removed. Total crap and a waste if reading.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I am a bit surprised too. Let see, prior to John finding out, Sue had been fucking black guys with big cocks for a year before John finds out. Then John finds Sue fucking three guys , one put a wine bottle up her pussy and it gapping. Four days later Sue's pussy is tight again. I don't thing so. Author clearly did not think this through. Also based on story the author didn't have anyone else look at it. If the author did, then get rid of those reviewers.

Also , if Sue was super valuable to Gregg and Gregg had threaten Mark that the would kill him when he tired to stop it, why haven't they done anything by now. Of course that question is brought up by John. I am surprised that they did not come back the very next day John chased them off, to get Sue and get rid of John since they had easily threaten Mark and he back off. Which leads to another question, was Mark more involved then he let on? Why did Mark give up so easily?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Umm this is utter drivel. Some weird cuckold rape fantasy. Year long gangbangs, QoS tattoos, fisting, wine bottles, and somehow he doesn't notice a damn thing about her body. No marks, no hickeys, no notice of three, yes 3!, tattoos, no change in her demeanor in the bedroom. A drug in the tea with really long term effects? As in over the course of a year. She said she stopped taking drinks made by Greg after the first few times. She is a physical and mental ruin. Somehow she keeps it all quiet and hubby has no clue. Balderdash.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Trash. Is there anything remotely of socially redeeming value to this story? No.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous