John & the Twins - Sylvie & Goldie

Story Info
Two of Jon’s friends are twin sisters, fun at the cinema.
2.8k words
4.43
11.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlishaF
AlishaF
98 Followers

I'm Jon, a relatively average boy from upstate New York. I've got dirty blonde hair, broad shoulders and a relatively small dick unless I get a hard on. Despite having been really shy especially around girls, I've been getting pretty lucky lately.

Despite my newly formed unhealthy relationship with my sister, and my less taboo one with my friend's older sister, I unexpectedly was a romantic interest for two of my friends who just happened to be twin sisters.

I mean really, when would I meet an only child who was interested in me? Just kidding, I didn't care as long as I was getting some, and boy was I.

The twins were really hot, one excelled at many things and the other always tried to one-up her, so there was a bit of competition between them. For example, Sylvie would get her ears pierced and Goldie would get double the amount of piercings, or Sylvie would get an A and Goldie would make sure to get that A+.

Anyway, apparently the twin sisters had both had crushes on me since middle school and at that time I think the feeling was mutual, but I was too shy and oblivious to that sort of thing, so I was a bit taken aback when they both confessed to me during the same week.

My reply to the first sister, Sylvie, was simple: "I like you too, let's hang out this weekend." However, when her twin, Goldie, confessed, I had to admit that I had already told her sister that I liked her, but that I really liked both of them. Either way I could never have predicted what would happen next.

The following day while I was opening my locker, I saw one of them walking in my direction down the hall after classes had ended, then the other appeared from behind her, and they were wearing identical outfits: black long sleeve T's with white striped sleeves, denim vests and denim skirts over black stockings, accompanied by leather boots.

Not to mention their mirrored hairstyles, platinum blonde straight layered bobs with side swept bangs, each with their namesake's highlights; silver for Sylvie and rose gold for Goldie.

Boy did I think I was in trouble, watching them approach me with their ice blue eyes highlighted by their dark eyeshadow. I considered whether this would be a scene from a horror flick or a male fantasy, I guess I was hoping for the latter.

"We've discussed it." they said in eerie unison.

"Actually, we've always talked about you and how cute you were." Goldie added, eliciting a sigh from Sylvie.

"It's true, and we don't see why we can't share you on a date." Sylvie suggested.

"At least until you decide on whom you like better." Goldie said with a wink.

"Oh, um, alright by me." I said in my apparent shock at the idea of going on a date with two girls at once. Despite having had sex before, this would actually be my first real date.

"So, we're going to dinner and a movie tonight, pick us up at 6, the movie's at 8." Goldie instructed.

Sylvie rolled her eyes and told me "Don't be late for our first date."

They blew me a couple kisses and left as I grabbed my stuff from my locker. I drove home, showered off the smell of PE and school, and then picked out some basic clothes, jeans, an undershirt and a light grey long-sleeved henley T. After getting ready for my date, I felt nervous about what would happen because I had no idea about anything and I didn't want to hurt my friends. My mind wondered as I drove to pick them up, I suggested a nice restaurant, but they insisted on a local diner which was ok with me.

"Shotgun!" Goldie called out playfully, while still being deadly serious about it though as she rushed into my car to claim the passenger seat.

Sylvie shook her head at her sister as she walked slowly to the car and I opened the door and moved my seat forward so she could get in, and I caught a slight sign of jealousy from Goldie as she glared.

"Thank you, Jon." Sylvie said with a smile.

"No problem." I replied.

Goldie took charge of the conversation which meandered through topics, such as when I might get a new car, and other simple stuff, but that changed a bit once we were at the diner and it seemed they were getting more competitive.

Both gave me compliments and asked about my interests and likes trying to steer them towards themselves, but I didn't want to fall into any traps, so I did my best to entertain them both equally. However, Sylvie definitely appeared to be my preference as I tried to include her more while Goldie made sure to include herself in every part of the conversation.

Since we knew each other pretty decently, conversation became more about thoughts and secrets. Some things learned included the fact that none of us were virgins anymore, and none of us were really interested in committing to long term relationships right before starting college and whatnot.

I couldn't help but smile at them sitting beside each other, across the table from me. Then, seemingly out of the blue, both began to play footsies with me, each rubbing one of their stocking-clad feet on my legs, their toes finding the hem of my pant leg and sliding it up to caress my bare skin. I stretched my legs towards them, as my dick began to grow in excitement at the illicit activity.

My phone vibrated, it was a text from my sister. "Oh, shit, we should go." I said flashing them the time on my phone screen, the movie would be starting in a few minutes.

"Ok, let's go." they said together as I threw money on the table and we slid out of the booth. I tried to inconspicuously hide the bulge in my jeans as we left and got into my car, luckily the cinema was in the shopping plaza across the street, so I got out and let them both out my door and closed it.

I held the door open for them as they happily walked in and I went up to buy the tickets while they waited. Fuck, Bridget, my friend's sister that I've fucked was working here, I had had no idea. Awkwardly, I said "Hi, um, I think I'm here on a date, is that ok?"

Bridget giggled, "Yeah, of course, we only role-play when we're alone, right?"

"Yeah, I guess." I smiled back.

"So, two?" she asked.

"Actually, three." I said and Bridget looked behind me at Goldie and Sylvie conversing with each other.

"Wow, twins. I didn't know you had it in you." Bridget commented.

"I didn't, this was their idea. I'm a bit nervous, to be honest, this is my first date ever." I admitted.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine, they obviously want you. And, the theatre's basically empty tonight. I'm the only one working too." Bridget told me.

"Great! Isn't it lonely, though?" I asked.

"I like it, it's so easy on nights like this. I can basically do whatever I want as nothing needs to be cleaned when nobody comes and often I can leave early. Anyway, enjoy yourselves; you don't have to pay when it's just me here." Bridget said.

"Really? Thanks, Bridg. I owe you." I said as I smiled and walked away, just missing her smirk as I turned around.

We found seats and Goldie and Sylvie sat on either side of me. At first, we watched the movie, but it was quite predictable and not too interesting, so I feigned a yawn and put my arms over their shoulders as they both leaned on me. Boy did I feel lucky to have two beautiful girls on my arms; little did I know I would get even luckier all too soon.

Sylvie had rested her hand on my leg, Goldie's hand followed shortly after, giving my other leg a slight squeeze. While 'watching' the film, their hands crept closer and closer towards my inner thighs, towards my growing erection. One of them would be touching it soon enough, but which side had my dick extended down, Goldie's side or Sylvie's?

Finger tips grazed my shaft through the denim, Sylvie's head turned, she looked down and her jaw dropped as she stopped herself from gasping in surprise at what she saw. Goldie noticed, jealousy clearly shown in her expression. Sylvie won this race, but Goldie wouldn't let that deter her, she grabbed my face and kissed me.

A bit in shock, it took me a second to reciprocate by kissing back, bringing my arm away from Sylvie to hold Goldie, as her hands went down my chest, she broke off the kiss. Then Sylvie grabbed me, it was her turn to make out with me and although her lips were the same as her sister's she kissed so much more softly and lovingly.

Meanwhile, Goldie's hands were unbuttoning my jeans and pulling my zipper down, she was intent on getting my dick out. Damn, they were so aggressive and fast, I wondered if all girls were like this during or after a date. Goldie's hand reached in my pants, finding the hole in my boxers and grabbed my dick and pulled it out and began stroking it.

This was all too much too fast, but I was loving every second of it, the exhilaration of two girls at once and in public was unbelievable. As I was making out with Sylvie, I slid my hand under her top and cupped her breast in my hand, she wasn't wearing a bra! How hadn't I noticed? Then she lifted her shirt off, baring her entire torso. I played with her boobs a little before she pushed them towards me and Idove in with my face, biting and licking, sucking on her nipples, all while being jerked off by Goldie, who also decided to use her mouth. At first she just gave a few licks, but then she put my rod in and began to suck, giving me head. It was just too much all at once, I came almost immediately and Goldie swallowed it in a few gulps, before tearing away to catch her breath, cupping her hand under her chin to catch that which she couldn't swallow.

Sylvie's mouth left mine as Goldie held her cupped hand out and Sylvie slurped up my cum before sucking each of her twin sister's fingers clean. Then they kissed each other, and began to lick and suck at each other's tongues, lapping up any remains of my jizz from each of their faces. While they did this, they began to strip each other's clothes off, lifting their tops over their heads only momentarily interrupting their kissing. As soon as Goldie pulled Sylvie's skirt and stockings down, Sylvie lowered herself onto my lap, her ass against me and wet pussy resting along my shaft.

She wiggled around sliding over my cock, and then I felt Goldie's hands holding my balls and pushing my dick up to help it enter her sister's pussy. Sylvie rode me while Goldie fondled my nuts and began licking her sister's clit. I only knew because I could feel her tongue on my cock every once in a while as she was licking down there. With all the attention Sylvie came in no time, possibly more than once as she was trembling and having difficulty balancing on top of me.

That's when I noticed Bridget down by where we came in to the cinema, with one hand holding a camera phone aimed at us and her other in her pants. She was enjoying the show, but I thought it would be fun, so I beckoned her with a wave of my hand as the twins were helping each other up.

Bridget pulled her hand out of her pants and started coming our way. One of the twins finally saw her, so Bridget yelled "Hey! I'm calling the police, you can't do that here."

The twins looked genuinely shocked as they saw her phone out, so they knew they couldn't lie to police and began pleading, one begging "Please, our parents can't find out, our lives will be over." The other suggesting "There must be some kind of arrangement we can come up with so you won't call."

Bridget looked like she was thinking it over, then proposed something fun "Well, since you look like you're all having fun, how about all three of you pleasure me and maybe I can forget about it."

The twins looked at each other and smiled, they had no problem with that idea apparently, but they weren't sure if would be on board, so they turned to me. "Please Jon, we will do it, will you help? We promise to make it up to you. We know you wouldn't be here if not for us."

"If you're ok with this, then I'm in." I said simply, trying to hold back my grin.

"Okay, you three, start with your mouths, then." Bridge said as she removed her shirt and bra, pulled down her pants and panties and threw them on a chair in the front row which she then sat on naked. Goldie and Sylvie each took hold of a breast and began sucking on her nipples and I got down and began to eat Bridget out, little did the twins know, that this was not my first time tasting Bridget's pussy and her sweet taste and aroma were quite familiar already.

Bridget moaned in pleasure as our lips and tongues explored her most erogenous areas. Soon, she yelled "Fuck, don't stop" as her hips rode my face through her first orgasm. Then she demanded "Sit, boy!" as she got up and proceeded to impale herself on my cock, slightly more aggressively than Sylvie had done just some minutes prior. "Lick my clit, bitches!" she ordered them and they obeyed each alternatingly taking licks at her clit as she gyrated around on my cock.

"Cum inside me." Bridget leaned back and whispered to me, breathing heavily. I was already there anyway, so I let go and exploded inside of her, she screamed "Aaahhh!" as she came with me. The twins didn't stop licking though and Bridget struggled to say anything as the pleasure was overwhelming. Finally, she got up and sat in the seat next to me and caught her breath.

Then she said "Lick me clean." Sylvie and Goldie continued to obediently follow orders and licked her pussy as my jizz leaked out. Bridget turned her head towards me and grabbed my dick, sliding her hand up and down my shaft, squeezing out the last of my cum and rubbing it into my cock as she jerked my exhausted member off nice and slowly. She leaned closer to me and I to her as we kissed, and she began to fondle her own boob and tweak her nipple.

"Make me cum one more time, use your fingers." she told the girls, "And you, cum on my tits, one of you bitches can help him get there." she continued barking out orders. Goldie began fingering Bridget as I stood over her jerking off, then Sylvie came up from behind me and squeezed her boobs into my back, running her fingers down my chest, trailing them down to my inner thigh as she kissed down my back and got down on her knees.

Sylvie bit my butt cheek, then kissed it and rubbed her thumb against my asshole, fuck. She pressed against it but I was a bit tense at the somewhat unfamiliar feeling. Then she grabbed both of my cheeks and I felt her tongue lick my hole, then push into it. Fuucck, her tongue flicked around inside of me as I rubbed my shaft, Goldie was making Bridget orgasm and my cum spurted out landing on Bridget's nose, cheek and chest.

"Ok, I guess we're all good now." Bridget said, "Don't worry about anything, but you'll need to do this again next week for me."

The twins looked surprised, but not disappointed as they nodded their heads like meek sheep. Were these even the same girls who cornered me by my locker? Bridget was really getting good at being a dom I guessed.

...

We all went to the restrooms to get cleaned up a little, but apparently Goldie wasn't done with me yet as she came in the men's room behind me.

"I haven't cum yet, so how about you fuck me from behind against the counter here?" she suggested.

I smiled and nine minutes later, she was cleaning cum off her back.

On the way back, they made out in the back of my car, damn were these twins freaky, and I loved it.

AlishaF
AlishaF
98 Followers