John + Rosemary + Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eyes wide, my mind raced with conflicting emotions. Shock. Fear. Need. For a moment, a moment that seemed like an eternity, I couldn't do anything but look up, mouth agape, at his muscular form.

It was too late. There was no way out of this.

"Neil, is that you?" Rosemary's voice sounded from within the bedroom.

"Yes, it's him," John answered for me, his eyes never leaving mine.

His penis reflected the light from the room, and I marveled at his shaft and the underside of his glistening, purple helmet. His full, almost hairless balls dangled between his solid thighs. My mouth watered, and it was then I noticed my own erection straining to get out of my shorts.

"Well, come on in," John opened the door completely. I rose from the carpet to see Rosemary in bed, exposed from the waist up. The blanket was bunched around her waist as she beamed at me.

"Don't be afraid, honey," she said. "Come in." I drank in the sight of their nude bodies. "It's okay," she added, sensing my obvious hesitation. "We're not angry."

Her smallish breasts were dominated by full, red areolas and thick, protruding nipples. I couldn't stop staring at how beautiful and alluring she was, skin pale and freckled, eyes smiling.

"I...I..." The idiot could not speak, but was fully aware of the tentpole he was presenting to his hosts.

"Neil," John repeated.

Again, he called me by name, instead of the usual "kid" or "son". By now, I was on my feet, keeping a respectful distance from his cock. But God, I wanted to get naked, run between his arms, take a nipple in my mouth or grasp his erection and blow him to completion. John continued.

"Neil, you can go back to bed..."

"Or you can join us," Rosemary interrupted. From the look on her face, I had the impression she wanted the latter.

Without a word, I entered their bedroom. I jumped slightly, surprised as John put his hand on my shoulder, walking behind me as I approached the bed and Rosemary's naked form.

"Easy, kid." John returned to that word. I was starting not to mind. To me, it made the encounter all the more erotic.

"What were you doing out there?" Rosemary kept smiling, her voice teasing me.

I hesitated to respond, but only for a second. At this point, I was done with trying to hide my hunger. I wanted sex from them, and I wanted it right away. Consequences be damned.

"God, I'm so horny," I blurted out, my voice quivering. "I need to fuck."

"Oh, myyy..." Rosemary chuckled, putting her hand to her mouth. John grunted behind me, his pole bobbing only inches to my right.

"My darling boy," she cooed. "How can we make it better?"

When I didn't respond, she continued.

"Do you want to come to bed?"

"You can sleep between us," John added. "Maybe a little sleep and something else."

I turned my head to look up at him. His smile was as broad as Rosemary's. He continued.

"You don't realize how obvious you are when you're checking us out, Rosie and I, especially by the pool. We started trying to show you more, just to keep you happy." We arrived at the bed. John never strayed more than a few inches from me. "Now here we are." He waved his hand in a sweeping motion.

"Yes, here we are, honey," Rosemary echoed her husband's words. She stretched her arms out, wanting to embrace me. I started to climb on the bed to join her.

"Wait a minute, there." John's hand squeezed my shoulder again. "There's a rule about the bed."

"Yes," Rosemary added, looking at John, then me. "No clothes in bed."

"You need to slip off those shorts." John's hand caressed my waist, stoking the fire in my body.

In a heartbeat, my last shred of clothing slipped down my legs and I kicked them off. I don't recall if I or John had removed them, but I stood there a second later, totally nude, my erection playing a distant second to John's.

"Get up here, then," Rosemary beckoned, gazing at my naked body.

The next moment, she and I were locked in a tight embrace, much to John's delight.

"Yeah, that's it," he murmured, relishing the sight of so much bare skin.

"Ohhh, my sweet guy," she whispered as our bodies pressed together, swaying back and forth. "At last, at last...but what's this thing poking me?"

"I dunno," I mumbled into her breasts, my need throbbing between my legs. I gasped, writhing in pleasure as her fingers wrapped around it.

"Feels like someone's got a hard-on." Rosemary squeezed my cock, pulling back the skin. I panted and bucked slightly, trying to control myself.

"Goddamn, he's horny," John said behind me. "I do think he needs to fuck, and soon."

"What do you say, honey?" Rosemary pulled back, looking into my eyes. "Do you want to fuck me?"

I could hardly believe what was happening!

"Y-yes," my voice quivered as she gently stroked my cock. I knew where it had to go but, being a virgin, the actual penetration process was still uncharted territory. Rosemary's open thighs were nothing like the pillows I had fucked silly, or my hand. She sensed my confusion and hesitancy.

"Perhaps you need to nurse a little," she whispered. Reclining against a big, fluffy pillow, she cupped her breast, offering it to me. "Come get it, honey."

I didn't need any more encouragement as I lowered my face to her torso. I drew as much of her flesh into my wet, warm mouth as I could, eager to suck something. Anything. Her large nipple rubbed against my tongue and the roof of my mouth as I sucked on it like an infant. A gentle sigh of approval sounded in my ears.

"That's it, baby," she purred. "Suck it hard. Take all of it."

Her hand cupped the back of my head, her delicate fingers rubbing my scalp, pressing my face more firmly against the object of my attention.

John groaned again as he watched us, and I could smell his arousal. I reached up to squeeze Rosemary's other breast, eliciting more and gasps and sighs.

For an eternity, I suckled her beautiful mound, inhaling the scent of her body and its delicate perfume. In spite of the sudden turn of events, I had the presence of mind to be in the moment, my mouth full of Rosemary's tit, sucking away blissfully. Whether or not this would ever happen again, I possessed this moment forever, locked away in my brain. Little did I know what was to come.

In time, Rosemary's body shifted and she pulled her breast away. For a second, a strand of my saliva clung to her wet, puckered areola, stretching across to my lower lip. I looked up at her face inquisitively. Were we done?

"Now the other one," she instructed, offering another glossy areola with its thick nipple at the ready.

Yes! My mouth went into action. Lost in pleasure and contentment, I drew on her other breast with renewed vigor. Fresh sensations of pleasure forced Rosemary to cry out gently.

"Yes, love, yes!" She whispered. "God, it feels so good."

There was no question John was enjoying the show.

"Damn." I felt his hot breath on my neck as he practically melded his body against us. His boner was never far away, bumping and rubbing against me as he moved around for a better view. He made no secret about what he wanted. "It's time to fuck."

"Be patient," Rosemary admonished her husband. "If this is truly his first time, it should be special!" She whispered to me. "Honey, are you a virgin? It's okay if you are. There's no need to be ashamed."

I whimpered, nodding my head, never letting go of her breast.

It was all too much for John and he had to act. He grasped my waist.

"Get up, Neil," he said, pulling me away from Rosemary and my eager feeding. I obeyed, reluctantly, but hoped there were greater things in store for me that night. He looked up at Rosemary.

"Open your legs," he commanded, his eyes dark.

She obeyed, drawing her legs up and parting them. I was greeted with the lovely vision of her fiery bush, a pair of wet pussy lips at the center, ready for penetration.

"On your knees." John pulled me into a kneeling position between his wife's long, smooth legs. Quivering with arousal and expectation, I sandwiched myself between her thighs, resting my arms on her kneecaps.

"It's time to fuck," he repeated. As a writer, I'm sure verbalizing what was about to happen added to his arousal. My aching rod bobbing, ready to go, I was more than ready to lose my cherry.

John, also on his knees, moved up behind me. I jumped slightly as he reached around to grasp my cock.

"Let me help you." His voice was hoarse with lust. I moaned affirmatively as he pressed his body against mine, his erection pointing up, rubbing against my bare back.

"Just relax." John pressed his stubbled cheek against mine as he gently stroked me. His free hand held me against him, rubbing back and forth across my chest, teasing my hard nipples. "Let's take that cherry from you."

With John's guidance, I felt the tip of my cock rub against Rosemary's silky wetness. She panted as her husband slid it underneath her swollen clit.

"That's it, honey." Squirming from arousal, she stroked my neck, gazing into my eyes. Rosemary lifted her ass slightly as her hands grasped my waist. "Push."

I obeyed and, moving gently, entered her body. John released my cock and backed off a bit, allowing me some space to maneuver. Rosemary's body offered no resistance except for the caress of her snug pussy gripping me. She was so wet!

Oh, my fucking God.

I came to the realization that this was it. I was losing my virginity!

Nothing I'd ever experienced prepared me for that initial sensation as our bodies coupled. I gasped, mouth agape, lifting my head in pleasure.

"Ohhh, yes." Her voice quivered a bit. Whatever I was doing was giving her intense pleasure as well.

"That's it, that's it...yes." John traced his fingertips across my naked skin. "I love watching you fuck for the first time."

In other words, my inexperience was turning him on even more! Jesus, John was really quite the pervert, but for me, it made the experience all the more erotic. My buttocks tensed as I pushed deeper into his wife's body.

"Oh, yes...YES!" Rosemary exclaimed joyfully as I began moving against her. She placed her hands around my waist.

"Rosie, I..." My open mouth fell silent as she started undulating beneath me, returning my thrusts. Pleasure overwhelmed my loins.

"Such a good lover." One of her hands rubbed the small of my back and my buttocks as she felt my muscles tensing repeatedly, engrossed in the act of fucking. Soon, we established a mutual rhythm as our bodies started slapping together.

"Good lover, yes..."

I wanted to be even closer to Rosemary, so I leaned towards her, never wavering in our steady movement. Our faces were mere inches apart, her breasts flattened beneath my chest as I felt my springy pubes rubbing furiously against her lady fur. Again looking into my eyes, she pressed her lips against mine, giving me the lingering kiss I had craved for in my fantasies.

Her mouth was soft and wet and delicious, and her nostrils blew hot breath along my cheek. I returned the kiss as a flash of her tongue darted against mine. We kissed as we fucked, making smacking noises as our mouths played together.

"Yeah, fuck her." John sounded like he was the one fucking Rosemary. "Fuck her good!"

Soon, my entire scrotum became slick with her wetness, aching with pressure as my balls gently slapped against her ass. The knowledge that John knelt beside us, horny as hell and watching us intently, added more fuel to the fire. It was then that Rosemary broke our kiss.

"Baby," she whispered into my ear, "could you suck me some more?" I eagerly obeyed, raising my head to take her stiff nipple in my mouth. A long, heavy sigh escaped her lips.

John had fallen silent, and although I couldn't see him, got the impression he was squeezing his own hard, throbbing cock. All the better if we could come together.

Soon, I noticed an increasingly urgent sensation in my loins. The pleasure in my cock intensified, becoming more focused in the shaft. Rosemary's body also began moving more, undulating against mine with a more aggressive rhythm. Her breaths turned into sharp pants.

"Oh...OH..." Rosemary's pussy began clenching my cock more rapidly, helping me toward my goal. "That's it, baby. Don't stop. Please, don't stop!"

Suddenly, the pleasurable sensation became almost unbearable. I couldn't let this incredibly mind-blowing experience slip away. Wildly pounding against her body, I had to have more. I needed completion, the final act that would rip my cherry away. I lifted my head from her breast and looked at her face. As our eyes locked, I screamed out.

"Mama!"

A spasm gripped my loins, milking them of whatever substance they contained. My body jumped, as if administered a shock. Throwing my head back, I clenched my teeth and growled, jerking spasmodically from pleasure beyond my youthful comprehension. Rosemary watched, quivering in her own pleasure, eyes wide as she watched me come.

"Yes, my love," she whispered repeatedly at the wild, bucking lover between her thighs. "Come for Mama. Come for Mama like a good son."

"Fuck your mother, son," John groaned behind me. "Give Mama all of your seed."

"Yes, Mama...yes, Mama," was all I could manage.

Oh, what sick, lovely perversion!

Gasping and whimpering, I bucked against my almost-mother, riding the crest of the orgasm down, but it wasn't over yet. Just as the first wave passed, another wave of pleasure surged and crashed through my body. I felt as if an invisible foot were firmly pressing down on the small of my back, forcing my body against Rosemary's. I had lost control of my hips as they acted on their own, violently slamming against her.

"That's it, honey," she encouraged me, her face conveying surprise but intense pleasure. She glanced up at her husband. "Let's come together this time."

"Yeah!" John added. I could feel him jerking his cock more aggressively as his breathing became labored.

A few more hard thrusts and it happened.

"Yes, Neil...yes...YES!!!" Rosemary yelped as an orgasm shook her. Her hips spasmed against me repeatedly as the individual peaks of her climax jabbed at her pussy.

"Coming...coming!!!" I responded as another surge overtook me. Mouth agape and grunting loudly, I drained myself again into her hungry, gripping pussy.

"Oh, sweet Jesus," Rosemary cried. "So much come...so much come inside Mama. Yes...YES, my sweet son!"

"Damn, Neil," John hissed behind my back. "There goes your cherry. You're no longer a virgin."

"Uh huh...uh huh." I turned my head slightly toward John, nodding it, still pumping against his wife's body.

As my cock writhed in the stew of come and juices we created, Rosemary continued undulating. Her breasts jiggled with each thrust from underneath and her panting turned into low grunts. She wasn't done with me yet.

"Oh, oh, yes, sweetheart," she gasped. "My baby's going to make me come again. That's it, baby, keep fucking Mama. Make me come again, sweetheart, make me..."

She never finished her sentence. Suddenly, she jumped, as if someone had stabbed her, powerfully thrusting her hips against mine.

"Oh, yes, oh, yesss," she squealed, hugging me tightly, almost squeezing the breath out of my naked young body. The intensity of her second orgasm surpassed the first one. Baring her clenched, white teeth like an animal, she let out a deep growl.

"That's it, kid," John panted, loving the show he was getting. "Fuck her...FUCK!!!"

We were making so much noise, I'm glad the house was surrounded by insulating trees and shrubbery. What if the neighbors heard us at that wee hour?

The sweat from our bodies comingled as we rutted like lions. John's voice reminded me how all of my fantasies were coming true.

"God DAMMIT!" He exclaimed. "Nothing like losing it to your mother."

"Aaaaghhh." Rosemary bucked and writhed underneath me, never loosening her tight grip around my waist. I think she loved the thought of standing in, or -- more accurately - lying in for my mother. I held on, closing my eyes, savoring the sensation of her pussy gripping and releasing my cock, milking it, sending more pleasure through my body and keeping the fire burning.

I thought a man came only once, then had to rest. Not so with me. Young and with pent-up needs, I was making up for lost time. I was going to fuck Rosemary until I was satisfied, lest this never happen again.

Although spent, my hips continued to move against hers. My reddened cock stayed hard, not wanting to leave the silky-slick darkness of its new favorite place. Rosemary had barely finished stamping out her orgasm when she became aware of my renewed erection.

"Oohhh, sweet Jesus!" Her voice quivered, as if she couldn't believe I was still wanting to fuck. "Does my baby need some more?"

Sweat dripping from my brow onto her glistening breasts, I panted affirmatively.

"Take all you need, honey," she sighed.

I glanced over my shoulder to see John, still kneeling as he tugged away at his cock.

"Maybe all of us can come," He smiled.

I licked sweat from my lips as his eyes locked with mine.

A moment later, I returned to Rosemary's bosom.

Time blurred as I pleasured in the rhythmic undulating of my body against hers. This round wasn't quite as aggressive. I gave her a slow, steady fucking and, from the noises she was making, I could tell she was enjoying the ride. Rosemary's fingers delicately played with my nipples.

"Oh, such hard little nubs," she whispered, her eyes going from my face to John's to my delicate buds. I hissed from pleasure as the fire in my loins surged yet again.

With her manipulating my sensitive tits, not much time passed before I began to feel another orgasm on the way. My body kept moving, although a bit more quickly. Rosemary sensed my increased rhythm and responded in kind.

"Oh, yes, baby. That's it. Get off...get off for me one more time."

This time, I started to come but didn't immediately realize it. Still, the sensation in my loins peaked, sending more waves of pleasure throughout my body.

The moment Rosemary realized I was coming again, she released my nipples and stretched her arms back across the bed.

"I'm almost there," she quivered. Still riding the crest of my orgasm, I returned to her breasts, taking a hard nipple in my mouth, sucking her powerfully to get her over the edge.

"That's it, honey...YES!" Rosemary wrapped her hands around the wooden posts of the headboard. "Suck it...suck it hard."

With her mouth open and her eyes closed, she let loose a soft, steady wail of a woman gliding over the crest of a mellow, satisfying orgasm. I felt satisfaction, knowing the beginning of her orgasm overlapped the end of mine. My pumping rhythm slowed as I released her tit.

"Oh, Mama...sweet Rosie," I panted. I finished coming, depositing the last of my semen deep into her womb. I rubbed by face across her wet torso, tasting her salty, sweaty flesh. My head throbbed as my exhausted, young body collapsed on top of hers.

That same moment, John came. I credit him for holding on for so long, but it had to happen. I heard him gasp, and suddenly, his sticky jism covered my lower back and buttocks.

"Whoa, now," an exhausted Rosemary lifted her head to watch her husband's completion.

"Oh, shit..." he finally said. "Sorry about that, kid."

"Yeah, I'm sure you're very sorry," Rosemary said with more than a hint of sarcasm. "Pervert."

John snorted. He wasn't sorry at all, not that I minded either way. We all got off and that was the objective.

"I'll be right back." Holding his dripping cock, John slipped off the bed, only to return with a warm, wet washcloth. I sighed as he wiped his come from my body. The warmth combined with his firm touch felt wonderful.

Oh, sweet Jesus, what had we done? I didn't care. I loved it, and wanted more. But not right away. All I desired was rest. Rosemary's loving arms held my spent body snugly against hers. Our damp bodies melded into one. John pointed a small fan toward us so that we could cool off a bit. He finally returned to bed, leaving the blankets pulled down so the air could dry us.

123456...8