John + Rosemary + Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's all get some sleep now," Rosemary spoke into my damp hair. "Christ, you gave me such a good pounding."

"How about a naked boy sandwich?" John suggested, and I accommodated him. Snuggling between their bodies, I quickly slipped into unconsciousness, surrounded by flesh and the odor of sex and sweat.

4.

No dream-fantasies this time. I didn't remember anything until I awoke with my face pressed against Rosemary's skin, her acrid sweat still tingling on my lips. During the night, John had pulled the sheets up around his waist, but we had remained exposed.

The course of events had been set. My body raged with lustflame, while at the same time my teenaged mind struggled to accept what was happening to me. I didn't know exactly how far this delicious madness would go. What transpired among John, Rosemary and I dripped with sin and taboo. My thoughts reeled with images of the previous night's encounter as I shivered with erotic shame and need. They had broken the lock of my shyness and opened the door to my perverted desires, exposing them, naked to their thorough inspection.

Turning my eyes upward, I met Rosemary's peaceful, loving gaze. Her pussy, nestled in a thatch of stiff, matted pubes, still glistened with our comingled secretions. At the same time, I felt my cock again straining at full mast. Morning wood was nothing new to me, but now it rested on her thigh.

"Good morning, baby," she mouthed to me, near-silent. I nodded.

I guess this was what some called "The Morning After." A thin sliver of the rising sun blazed through a small gap between the windowsill and the shade, creating a concentrated ray of light that cut across the room, illuminating particles of dust dancing in the air, terminating in a bright bar of light about midway up the opposite wall.

I pondered my situation, being happy, grateful, surprised, and mildly frightened all at the same time. After last night, I didn't know how to behave. Was this going to continue? Or was this a one-time experience designed for me to lose my cherry? I had to find out.

Turning to Rosemary's breasts, I rubbed my face back and forth in the shallow valley between them. I licked my lips and kissed her flesh, wetly, recoating my lips with her salty sheen, savoring the taste of her beautiful body. She exhaled, her breath wafting across my face. With no resistance from her, I proceeded.

My tongue slowly, gently dragged across her skin, savoring the wonderful taste. Sighing, she lifted one of her diminutive tits, exposing a wet spot underneath.

"If you want sweat," she whispered hoarsely, "here's the perfect spot."

The area under her breast glistened with estrogen-laced sweat. I nuzzled the spot, then opened my mouth, my tongue licking her skin thoroughly. I roamed to her other breast, lapping up more of her pungent aroma.

Rosemary smiled and sighed, closing her eyes, drinking in my lavish attention.

"That's it, my love," she sighed. "My good, good boy."

I grew bolder and, lifting my head a bit, took one of her erect nipples in my mouth. A delicate gasp escaped Rosemary's mouth as I began to suckle slowly.

"Ohhh, damn," she whispered. "Yes, baby...suck my tits." Her hand rested on the back of my head as she watched my mouth do its work. "Suck them as much as you want."

She nursed me for several minutes before prompting me to change nipples. As I lavished attention on her breasts, I felt her hand wrap around my hardness. I paused for a second, moaning and writhing as she pulled the skin back, making my cock tingle and throb, before I returned to nursing.

"Can't keep a good boy down, huh?" Rosemary squeezed it and began stroking.

I grunted, realizing we were going to fuck again.

"Come up here, Neil," she said. Of course, I obeyed.

No clumsiness this time as she spread her thighs and I mounted her. She was already lubricated from old come and fresh arousal, so I quickly sank up to my balls inside her pussy.

"Ahhh..." her voice quivered as she drew her knees up, allowing me as deep inside her as I could go. "Nothing starts the day like a good fucking."

I agreed, wordlessly nodding my head, gazing into her eyes as my hips undulated against hers. A few more thrusts and our bodies again slapped together in rhythm.

"God, baby," she whimpered. "I've wanted to take your cherry for so very long. I'm so glad we didn't frighten you."

All I could do was respond with repeated "uh-huhs" as I fucked away.

I discovered that, when masturbating, morning wood was more resilient. It took me more time to come. But this morning, Rosemary started tugging on my nipples, giving me that mischievous smile of hers, and not much time passed before I felt an orgasm on the way.

"Let's come together," she said, digging her polished, red thumbnails into my tender buds. She lunged at my mouth, pressing her open lips against it, her tongue teasing mine. I returned her kisses as she began to whimper with the approach of her own orgasm.

Of course, I soon came, and so did she, both of us gasping and yelping as I injected fresh seed into her body. She was probably amazed that my cock was able to get hard after our marathon workout the night before.

"Oh yes...YES!" Rosemary's nose wrinkled as she clenched her teeth, resembling a snarling cougar, cresting her orgasm. "Give me all of that boy come."

I glanced up and locked eyes with John, who was now awake and watching intently. I flushed hotly with new arousal, wincing with pleasure, knowing he had watched the whole thing.

"Goddamn, kid," he grinned. "You're unstoppable!" He squeezed his erect cock, making it swell and glisten in the morning light. I looked at his reddened face, then his succulent nipples, then his hard cock. I wondered if or when I would get a chance with him, and what would we do? To my young, inexperienced mind, the only thing more mystifying than sex with a woman was sex with a man. I was more than willing to learn.

As Rosemary and I tumbled into the aftermath of our lovemaking, I fell into her arms and she cradled me, my cheek resting between her breasts. She kissed the top of my head, stroking my bare back.

"Oh, yes, baby," she panted, still catching her breath. "You're such a fast learner. You can fuck me anytime you want."

I nodded, eyes closed, luxuriating in the afterglow.

Several minutes passed before basic human functions interrupted our blissful reverie. Rosemary shifted her body. Mother Nature had to intervene.

"Whoa...let me up, baby," she said.

I rolled off her and, in a flash, Rosemary leapt to her feet and disappeared into the bathroom. Within a second, the sound of her urinating copiously emanated from the open bathroom door. An instant later, the door slammed shut. I suspected she had more to do, and we had yet to completely break the privacy barrier.

I also felt an urgent sensation in my bladder. John's eyes met mine and, as if we were communicating telepathically, he said, "Race you to the bathroom."

Buck naked, we both bolted from the bed, sprinting to the guest bathroom down the hall, our cocks bobbing at full mast.

"Damn it," John hissed as a trickle of pee spritzed from the tip of his cock into the aquamarine toilet bowl. I stood next to him, only a bit more successful, as we urinated together. "Not easy to piss with a hard-on, huh?"

I nodded as we both slowly evacuated our bladders. I glanced at John's ample cock, then over to mine. He had at least a couple of inches on me, and thicker, to boot. I wondered how I could fit all of it in my mouth.

Shaking the last drop from his penis, John reached around and swatted my butt.

"Now go somewhere else while I take care of business," he said, pushing me toward the door.

The moment I re-entered the hallway, the door slammed behind me. Nothing like basic human functions to interrupt a sexual awakening! With all the movement, I, too, felt pressure in my bowels. From the noises emanating from the guest bathroom, John was completely indisposed. The pressure increased. Short of a handy bucket, there was nowhere to go except the other bathroom, so off I went.

A wall of steam met me as I entered the bathroom. I could see Rosemary showering languidly through the sliding glass door, her body slick with soap and water.

"Is that you, honey?" She asked.

"Yes, Rosie," I replied. The pressure persisted. I had to clench to keep control of things.

"Rosie," I sheepishly admitted, "I gotta crap."

"What about the other bathroom?" She asked.

"No, John's in there." I replied.

There was a moment's pause.

"Well, come on in and shit yourself silly," she replied dramatically. "We're all family here."

The next moment, I was perched on the porcelain throne. With the sound of the shower echoing from the tiles, I sighed and relaxed, letting nature take its course. A Better Homes & Gardens magazine poked from a cubby hole near the toilet paper dispenser, so I leafed through that. After flipping a few pages, I exhaled deeply, pushing a second load into the bowl.

Gasping, Rosemary protested from the shower. "Damn, Neil, flush that, if you please." I smiled to myself and pulled the chrome handle. One more push and I hopped up to wipe.

"You need to get in here," she insisted. "Let Mama wash you."

Needing no persuasion, I slid open the glass door and stepped into the hot spray of the shower. Larger than the average shower stall, Rosemary and I had plenty of room, although I wouldn't have minded closer quarters. Rinsing off, Rosemary took the soap and washcloth and spun me around.

"God, your shit stinks, Neil," she complained. "The first thing we need to wash is this." Her soapy fingers slid up the crack of my ass, rubbing against my puckered anus. Her other hand gripped my waist for leverage.

Rosemary's touch immediately triggered another erection. I found that I enjoyed her massaging my anus. Each pass of her fingers made my cock jerk. I closed my eyes and relaxed as she washed my ass thoroughly, splashing it with generous amounts of warm water.

"Turn around," Rosemary said, and I obeyed. As she lathered a washcloth with lavender-scented soap, I gazed lovingly at her glistening, nude body. We exchanged a loving smile as our eyes met, then she knelt down to give my body a thorough washing. A grunt of approval let me know Rosemary was pleased with my perpetual erection.

"Jesus, Neil." Her brow furrowed as she gave me a sly grin. "How much will it take to beat you into submission?"

"Guess you'll have to find out," I replied, flexing my cock to where it bobbed up and down.

"Naughty boy," she scolded me with those succulent lips.

God, what a fucking tease.

Looking up into my eyes, Rosemary scrubbed me all over with the soft washcloth.

"Lift up your arms," she commanded, reaching up to wash my armpits. Rosemary rubbed the cloth back and forth across my chest, teasing my nipples, then reached up around me, almost hugging my body to her naked breasts, to wash and massage my back. I quivered as my jutting penis brushed against her skin. She laughed.

"My, that thing's about to pop." Her lips glistened wetly as she smiled, her mouth too close to my cock to go unnoticed. The torment had begun. As she washed my stomach, inching further down my trembling body, she continued teasing.

"Why is it so hard?" she cooed innocently.

I couldn't answer. A lump in my throat choked me as my breathing increased.

By then, her hands were on my feet and ankles, making slow circles with the washcloth. She worked on my calves, then up past my knees, washing the insides of my thighs. My cock was so hard and sensitive it jumped each time she moved. Her lips wavered inches from its purple tip as she pressed the washcloth into my crotch, gently massaging my swollen balls.

Then she took charge.

Wrapping the soapy washcloth around my aching hardness, she began working up and down my shaft. I pressed my hands against the tiles to brace myself. Tensing my ass cheeks, I shuddered and began moving against her grip.

"Ohhh, you're such a horny boy," Rosemary whispered, matching my undulations with her expert hand. The washcloth fell away as she rinsed my cock. Totally submissive to this motherly goddess, I continued to brace myself as her hands once again passed all over my body, rinsing me clean.

"Sit," she commanded.

I perched my bare bottom on the tiled ledge of the shower stall as she leaned close. Her hands reached out to caress my face as she gazed lovingly into my eyes. Rosemary pressed her lips against mine and kissed, gently at first, then more aggressively.

She pushed her tongue into my mouth and began to explore. I returned the kisses as her hands trailed down to my chest. I circled my arms around her shoulders, returning her kisses, moving my tongue against hers and sucking it. After a few moments of delicious tongueplay, she pulled back and looked at me.

"Is this okay?" she asked. With her still kneeling and me sitting on the shower's ledge, her mouth remained only inches from my cock.

"Yes," was all I could croak, although I wanted to scream, "Are you kidding? I want to do this every day, forever!" I knew she was fucking with me, but all I could do was tremble, waiting for more motherly love.

Again, she smiled and, tweaking my nipples playfully, began kissing my neck, running her tongue up and down the nape. Relaxing against the tiles, I sighed, pleasuring in Rosemary's sensory onslaught. Her kisses became even more aggressive as each peck from her eager lips awakened a new pleasure sensor. Her tongue circled my ear, then she nibbled on my earlobe, hot breath in my ear, making me writhe and moan, my fingers digging into her shoulders.

The kissing assault trailed down my shoulders to my chest, which Rosemary covered with loud, smacking kisses. I gasped as her tongue flicked over one of my hard nipples.

"You like?" She asked.

I responded by pushing my chest out slightly. Within a second, Rosemary's mouth pressed against one of my nipples and, with a devilish gleam in her eyes, began sucking it like a newborn baby. My hands clasped the back of her head as I let out a long hiss. Pressing my breast against her mouth, I bit my lower lip as she gently rubbed my other nipple with her thumb. My cock, nestled between her breasts, raged with need as she discovered the magnificent pleasure that could be drawn from my boy tits.

For a moment, I drifted as steam and spray enveloped us, lost in the bliss of nursing my surrogate mother.

After a minute or two, Rosemary drew back and whispered, "Switch." More sparks of pleasure surged as she pressed her mouth against my other nipple, eliciting moans and whimpers.

"Rosie," I said, "I love you."

"I love you, too, sweetheart," she replied, rubbing her cheek against my chest. After a short pause, she continued. "But you need to know the difference between love, and..." her lips brushed against one of my sensitive nipples, making my eyelids flutter, "lust." She drew her face near to mine.

"I love you and John loves you, too," she said. "We've helped care for you since you were a baby." Rosemary kissed me fully on the lips. "I want you to know that you can come to us with any problem you have. That's why we're so open with you." She kissed me again. "You know...sexually. You need to learn about the birds and the bees and," she giggled, "FUCKING."

All of this time, her hand had been rubbing my thigh, right beside aching cock. Suddenly, she squeezed my shaft. With her eyes gazing down at my need, she hissed.

"Now this is lust."

The moment her words reached my ears, she took my purple helmet in her mouth and, with a few bobs of her head, completely enveloped my cock. Gasping, I braced myself again as her mouth pumped up and down my shaft, making loud, smacking noises. I thought I would come immediately, but soon I relaxed, as much as possible, while Rosemary blew me for the first time.

"Ohhh," I groaned, totally overcome by her touch. "It feels so good."

Rosemary moaned her approval.

"I didn't know I could be so horny..." My words drifted, half audibly, out of my mouth. "...Didn't know I could come so much."

And I came again. Now more relaxed with my surroundings, I came quite loudly, my voice echoing throughout the bathroom above the hiss of the running water. If Rosemary hadn't held my convulsing body in place, I would've slipped off my slick, tiled perch.

Again, I came harder that I had ever come before, spending most of my youthful reserves in the process. Rosemary, to my delight, sucked me clean and swallowed all of my ejaculate. When she finished, she pulled her head back, smacking her lips, with an analytical expression on her face.

"Hmm," she murmured, "what is that flavor?" Again, she licked her lips, smacking loudly, then she smiled, "Tastes like the Mexican food we had last night."

We both erupted into laughter simultaneously, hugging our bodies together. A sound came from the bathroom door. Peering through the opaque, mottled glass of the shower door, I could see John's nude body on the other side. Sliding the door open, John stuck his head in.

"I thought I heard someone coming," he remarked, smirking at me the moment he spotted my limp cock and the dreamy, spent expression on my face, his wife still on her knees.

"Guess you're too late to get any," Rosemary teased her husband, eyeing his full erection. Then, looking at me, asked, "What do you think?"

"But first," John interrupted before I could answer, "I need to wash up a little."

"Well, be our guest," Rosemary welcomed as we stepped aside, "but you'd better hurry before we run out of hot water."

John stepped into the shower, accidentally bumping his cock against my stomach. I jumped.

"Oops," he smiled.

With two adults and one growing boy, the shower stall had reached full capacity. We still had a little space remaining for movement - more sex, I hoped - but not much else. The now-cramped confines were not unpleasant though. Rosemary held me close as John slid the shower door shut. His cock could not help brushing against everything, we were so close.

"Would you like us to wash you, dear?" Rosemary asked her husband. Rubbing my shoulder, the devilish expression had returned to her face.

Looking at his wife, then down at me, John could see we were both eager to take care of him. I beamed like a little boy-slut, my erection slowly returning after its debilitating eruption.

"Sure," he shrugged, his body already wet and glistening from the spray of water. Rosemary grabbed the washcloth and smiled to me.

"Ha ha," she mocked, handing me the soap, "I guess you'll have to use your hands." She knew I didn't care. She was right.

Immediately, I began rubbing the bar of soap across John's glistening flesh. God, how I loved his well-defined chest, and couldn't help panting slightly with excitement as my hands caressed his pecs, pausing briefly on the bumps of his hard nipples.

Rosemary squeezed past us, rubbing her lovely, slick body against ours, and began to wash her husband's strong back.

"Arms up," I croaked, my voice hoarse with arousal. John spread his arms out against the tiled walls as I soaped his arms and armpits. Our erect cocks poked at each other as I stretched to rinse away the soap.

"Make sure to get his cock," Rosemary said. She must have read my mind. She was already working the crack of his ass with the soapy washcloth, and leaning over to get his thighs and legs.

I squeezed down into a kneeling position. John's pole jutted toward my face, almost menacingly. Looking up, my lust-filled eyes met his.

"It's okay," John said to me, as if I had any hesitation. Rosemary began rinsing his ass, and every pass of her finger over his anus made his big cock jump slightly.

Reaching out with soapy hands, I grasped his bobbing tool and began working it up and down. Immediately, John let out a groan, and I sensed his back arching slightly to push against my firm grip. I soaped his cock thoroughly until it was white with lather, then began washing his balls. Gently, I massaged them until they were also completely soaped. John, pleasuring in the four hands working on him from both sides, moaned in pleasure.

123456...8