John + Rosemary + Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking you in the ass, my love," Rosemary answered. I squirmed as her finger slipped deeper into my body. Goddammit, if my cock wasn't responding to her touch magnificently.

"That's a tall order, honey," John said. "I don't want him traumatized."

"Maybe you're right." Her finger went deeper and started to massage my prostate. Jesus Christ, it felt so good! I relaxed my head against her shoulder as the pleasure intensified.

"I...I don't mind," I stammered, unsure if my anus was up to the task. "We can try."

John grasped my shoulders, massaging them gently.

"We'll go slow, and you know we can stop at any time."

"Let me get the lube," Rosemary said. With a splash, she extracted herself from the foaming water and disappeared into the house. In a moment, she returned with a white tube of lubricant. Sliding back into the water with a mischievous smile, she motioned to her husband.

"Get that thing up here," she commanded. Her husband obeyed, lifting himself out of the water to expose his jutting hardness.

"Hold your hand out," she told me. I did, and she squirted the clear lubricant into my palm. "Go ahead and lube him up." She motioned toward her suffering mate.

I wasted no time in covering his cock with lubricant. He moaned and writhed as I made sure every square centimeter was thoroughly slick.

"Damn, I say," he clenched his teeth. "Stop before I come in your face. I want to come in your ass."

"Okay," Rosemary said, nodding to me. "Get your ass up in the air."

I stood up and leaned over the rim of the hot tub. Positioning myself like that, ready to take whatever came -- literally -- made me quiver with expectation. Up and exposed like that, I felt like a come slut, ready to get fucked by whoever walked by. There was no dignified way for me to present myself. It was very obvious what was going to happen. It was like I was begging, "Fuck me...fuck my ass."

Suddenly, I felt a fingertip, slick with lube, pressing against my anus. It wasn't urgent or invasive. Not yet. It was also not Rosemary's slender finger, but John's thick, strong digit. His fingertip just rubbed circles at the opening, slowly and surely, making my cock jut out like a flagpole.

"That's it, kid," he purred, gripping my shoulder with his free hand. "Just let me in slowwwly. We have plenty of time."

It didn't take long before my anus relaxed, and with that, he went inside.

All of what I had fantasized up until that moment didn't prepare me for what happened next. John's finger went deeper, and the sensation of it filled my lower regions. I was so worked up and horny, he could've done anything to me at that moment and I wouldn't have minded. The fullness swelled in my body, almost like he was pushing my cock further out from the inside. With his larger finger, it was new and invasive and extremely erotic.

I squirmed as he slowly finger-fucked my ass, clenching my butt cheeks anxiously, moaning with pleasure. The new sensations brought out something else in me, something lurking just below the surface. I relished being taken by this beautiful stud. I felt I was being taken like a woman, and loved it. Warmth glowed throughout my body. Was this what being submissive was all about? I didn't know, but craved more.

"Damn, John," Rosemary whispered. "He's loving this."

"Uh huh," I whimpered like a little girl losing her cherry.

John snorted, pleased with himself that he could get me so worked up,

"Damn," I rasped, "Don't stop, don't stop."

"You've never been fucked in the ass, honey?" Rosemary teased, her fingertip brushing across one of my nipples. She knew the answer.

"Uh...no," I hesitated. "I've always been afraid."

"Of what?"

"I dunno."

John's firm hand, gripping my waist as he fingered me, gave me a warm, safe feeling. I felt nurtured and, yes, ready to be taken. We could've kept this up forever.

"Afraid of shitting myself, for one."

He laughed. His hand was now on my hip, an errant thumb gently pulling my buttocks apart, making a gap for his hardness.

"What's going on back there?" I teasingly asked, trying to remain cool, but knowing the answer. The tip of John's purple helmet was now pressing against my anus. I reached back to grasp his hip and felt it tensing, applying gentle pressure.

"Nothing, kid," he mocked. "Is this okay?"

His cock was much larger than his finger, so I was hesitant. My anus wasn't being very responsive. "I'm kind of nervous."

John stopped the pressure. "We don't have to do this."

The feeling of his cock between my buttocks was nice. I did want to experiment. "Let's go slow," I finally replied, unsure of what to do. I tried to relax and accommodate him.

"Take it easy," Rosemary admonished her husband. I felt her fingertips flicking back and forth across my nipples. The next moment, she was tugging and massaging them.

"This may help, my love," she whispered, her lips almost pressing against my ear. I hissed, feeling her breath and John's cock starting to push again.

Then it happened. I felt the tip invading me.

"Ohhh, yes," I breathed out as Rosemary kissed my cheek. John remained silent, concentrating on entering me as carefully as possible.

Less nervous and totally aroused, I felt like a little rape bitch about to get pounded. I was right.

John grasped my hips with both hands and, huffing, began to push. God, his cock felt enormous as he worked it in, inch by inch, never releasing his grip on my body as he progressed. I couldn't help but whimper, being taken by this sexy man. Oh, my God, I thought. Take me. Rape me.

"Oh, sweet Jesus," Rosemary's voice quivered with lust, still playing with my nipples. "Fuck our boy!"

John's voice conveyed his arousal, as well. "You'll say something if it hurts, right?" He almost yelped, crazed with desire.

"Of course." I felt like a woman, being invaded from behind, making the level of passion even higher. I had to fight to keep from gripping my own cock and masturbating as he finally pushed all the way in. A groan of satisfaction rumbled from his throat.

"Damn, boy," John grunted. "You're a tight little piece of ass."

For a moment, he paused, fully inside me. His hands caressed my skin, rubbing up and down my shoulders, back and hips. He groaned again as I hissed and writhed with pleasure, my anus clenching his shaft.

"Fuck my ass slowly, please sir." My voice sounded like that of a young girl. I couldn't help it, being taken, new emotions flooding my brain. A tear formed and streaked down my face.

"Of course." His cock started moving in and out, in and out, slow and steady, an inch or two at a time, then more. The strange sensation gave way to pleasure each time he pushed to the hilt. Within a few minutes, John was slapping against my ass while I hung on for dear life.

"Yes. Oh, fuck...YES!" Rosemary rejoiced as all three of our naked bodies clumped together in the soothing, hot water.

"Oh, goddamn." My voice yelped with his pounding. "Fuck me hard. Fuck. Fuck. Come inside me!"

"That's what you're getting, kid, and very soon."

With that, he let out a majestic roar and quivered. I felt him twitch and jerk inside me. A warm, liquid sensation filled my ass as he pumped me full of his seed. Still thrusting, he talked to me like he would a piece of naughty fuckmeat, which I was.

"How's that cock, bitch? Huh?" The last of his semen drained deep into my body. "You take my seed and keep it inside. Never let it go." He slapped my ass then, panting, melded his body to mine, still up to his balls inside me. Draped over the rim of the hot tub, I savored the lingering pleasure of his spent cock buried deep in my ass. John huffed deeply after his near-rape of my body, catching his breath.

As his breathing returned to normal, he reached around me and grasped my rod, which had returned to full mast.

"Look what I found," he said, pulling it taut. He looked up to his wife, whose face conveyed that of a woman aroused beyond belief.

"Can't keep a good boy down," they both said in unison, laughing. As sore as my cock was, I still wanted more, such a greedy boy I was.

"Wow, I can't believe we did that," I gasped. "I just...I can't..."

"You're damn right, kid." John's lips brushed against my ear as his body remained pressed against mine. "I'll train your ass to take that and more."

"What shall we call our new toy?" Rosemary teased, her sweet breasts playing peek-a-boo at the tub's waterline.

"Hmmm..." John replied. "So many names could apply." He maintained his grip on my cock. "Our son, the anal slave, or..." He tugged at my nipple hard enough to make me clench my ass again. "...maybe our nipple slave, too."

"All around fuckboy sounds more appropriate," Rosemary hissed.

John tugged my nipple again, his thumbnail torturing the hard, red bud. I whimpered, writhing against the naked flesh surrounding me.

"We'll fuck you at our leisure until every orifice is filled," he growled. Rosemary gasped at her husband's words.

A tear streaked down my cheek. My head swam with arousal and need. I still had difficulty believing this was really happening. I spoke like a slave bitch.

"Yes, Master. Anything you want. Take me at your leisure." I couldn't believe those words were coming from my mouth, but there they were, tumbling through the air.

"Don't forget me," Rosemary said, her hand wrapping over her husband's.

"I think we need to go inside and dry off." John said.

Within minutes, we were all dry and parked on top of the neatly-made bed in the master bedroom. It didn't stay neat for long, as our naked bodies tumbled together, skin pressing and rubbing against hot skin, kisses, touching, licking and gasps of pleasure, all of our senses tingling. Rosemary spoke.

"Honey," she whispered into my ear, toying with my cock while John watched. "How about something new?"

I wanted to tell her everything we've been doing was new, and wonderful.

"Sure," I replied. "What is it?"

"Well..." She paused for a moment, hesitant. "Have you ever heard of cunnilingus?"

I hadn't. "What's that?"

She gazed lustily into my eyes, stroking my hair. Before she could speak, I realized what she meant.

"You mean going down? Eating pussy?"

She smiled again. "Yes, honey. I so very much want your mouth on me, but only if you're okay with it."

"Of course." My lips brushed across her wet nipple. If it gave my "mother" pleasure, I was all for it. "You'll have to show me how to do it right, though."

"That's my intention," Rosemary replied. John made way as she rolled on her back, sliding up against the headboard. She placed a pillow underneath her shoulders so she could look down at me, her knees parting to again reveal her fiery, red bush.

John watched from the sidelines. "Goddamn," was all he said, looking almost as excited as his wife.

I slid down until my face was inches from Rosemary's bush. I started kissing the insides of her thighs. She panted and squirmed with each wet touch of my mouth. I moved up and up until I nuzzled her ladyfur, inhaling the sweet odor of arousal.

"Here." She parted her bush with her thumbs, spreading her pussy lips. Between those lips lie a wet, glistening pink. A small bud protruded at the top.

"See that little bud at the top?" She brushed against it with her fingertip. It looked like a tiny penis, standing erect, poking out from underneath its hood.

"Yeah."

"That's my clitoris...or clit," she instructed. "That's my version of your penis."

"Wow!" I didn't know. Nothing like this had ever been addressed in the adult magazines I'd pored over. "I didn't know women had dicks."

"Well," she chuckled. "I don't think they're truly dicks, but they're very sensitive and, if you know how to treat them, it gives us a lot of pleasure."

"I didn't know pussies were so complicated." My lips were mere inches from her slit.

"Yes, baby," she replied. "Lots of men think they're just wet holes to fuck, but they're wrong." She dipped her middle finger into her wetness, then rubbed it around her clit. "You're going to learn how to treat a pussy right."

"Anything you say."

"Here," she instructed. "Trace around it with your tongue."

I obeyed. Placing my hands underneath her thighs, I circled her clit with my pointed tongue. She responded immediately, exhaling with a slight moan, her ass squirming with pleasure.

"Damn, I'm gonna enjoy this," Rosemary sighed. "I hope you do, too."

Smiling, my tongue didn't leave her sensitive flesh. I licked all around her clit, even at the base of it, with great delicacy. It didn't take long for my saliva to mix with her juices to create a slick coating on my mouth and chin. I was a quick study.

"Ohhh, baby." She gently undulated from the oral pleasure I was giving her. "Just a little firmer, and right on my clit."

Immediately, I pushed my tongue deep into her love canal, bringing it up, letting my tongue drag up the underside of her clit, then over it. I traced the area over her clit, then around her pussy lips.

"God, you know what to do," she purred. "Keep doing that and Mama will come for you."

Of course, that was my objective, to return the pleasure she had given me, to give her what she wanted as a lover and a son. I circled her clit a few more times, then pressed my mouth against her pussy, my tongue steadily stroking up and down.

"Ohhh..." her voice quivered as new sensations overtook her. "That's it, baby." She gripped the sides of the bed. "Keep it steady, just like that."

Rosemary's body undulated against my face as I ate her out. I loved the feeling of my wet mouth against her silky, slick flesh. By now, she had started a low, steady moan, almost like she was humming a tune. Her knuckles were white from clutching the bedclothes.

"Mmmm...fuck, yeah." John groaned, watching my mouth working against his wife's pussy.

"Honey," she whispered. "Can you squeeze my tits?"

Immediately, my hands covered her breasts and began massaging them.

"Tug my nipples, baby."

Again, I did exactly as she instructed, and before long, her low moans turned into throaty grunts.

"Oh, Goddamn, yes...that's how you do it. Honey, you make me feel sooo good!"

She placed her hands on the back of my head and humped more aggressively against my face. I kept pace with her thrusts, gasping for air at times, but never breaking the steady path of my tongue.

"Oh...ohhh...aggghhh." Rosemary sounded like an animal in heat, pleasing me to no end. "Baby, I think it's about to come. Don't stop." Her voice quivered, body at the brink. "Please don't stop...steady...steady...OHHH!!!"

With that, her body convulsed with a shattering climax, spasming and jerking as the orgasm possessed her. Her juices squirted into my mouth and on my face, and I dutifully swallowed as much as I could.

Immediately, she pushed me away as her hips shuddered and writhed. She cupped her breasts, squeezing them as she gaped at the ceiling, eyes wide and mouth open.

"Fuck yeah!" John must have been suffering mightily, watching the oral spectacle before him. "Our boy's a cocksucker AND a muffdiver, too! Magnificent!"

"Ah...ah...ah..." Rosemary gasped for air, and for a moment, I thought she was having a heart attack, the spasms were so intense. My eyes never left her face as that few seconds of time stretched out into an eternity. Talk about a Kodak moment!

Then she got still, eyes squeezed tightly shut, shaking as the wave subsided. Finally, she whispered.

"That was good, son...very, very good." She was almost sobbing as she looked down at me, my face still inches from her sopping wet pussy. "But," she managed a smile, "that doesn't mean we shouldn't practice as much as we can." Her eyes conveyed those of a satisfied woman, in turn giving me a warm glow of satisfaction.

"Anytime you want, Mom." I called her by the name she really wanted me to use. I licked my lips, tasting her sex on them. The juices from her ejaculation that I failed to swallow dripped from my chin. She beckoned me.

"Come up here, my beautiful boy."

I slid up until our nude bodies pressed together.

"Kiss me."

Although my face was covered in her heady juices, I obeyed, and our mouths pressed together.

"Mmmm..." Rosemary moaned into my mouth. She pulled back, brushing her lips against my mouth and cheek. "I taste someone familiar."

Then she proceeded to trace her tongue all over my face, anyplace her juices were. She ended up sucking my tongue, relishing her own taste and scent. More kisses, then she whispered in my ear.

"Mama loves to taste herself almost as much as she loves the taste of your come."

Smiling, I rubbed my face against her neck.

The room fell silent, with the exception of our steady breathing. Our bodies melded together, skin on skin. John stretched out beside us, his erection now lazing, semi-tumescent, a glisten of pre-come on the tip.

6.

As all of us rested, I listened to the sounds around me - the rumble of the occasional car passing by outside, the muffled whirr of the air conditioner. Rosemary's tummy grumbled. Sunlight filtered through the drapes, creating sharply-contrasted dancing figures on the walls, the bed, and our coupled bodies. My erection remained, a fact that didn't escape my surrogate mother. I sensed her becoming restless. Her right hand stroked up and down her thigh as her left hand cupped by naked ass. She finally spoke.

"Now it's time to fuck."

I appreciated her directness. I was ready again, of course, as she rolled on her side. She then rose to her knees on the bed.

"Lie down, honey," she instructed, giving me a light smack on the thigh. I sighed as I slid into the warm spot she left for me, my cock bobbing. Rosemary pulled the pillow from beneath my head. "Put this under your ass."

"Okay, what are we doing?" I asked, lifting my body while she slid the pillow underneath. The pillow elevated my hips, making my cock jut out like a flagpole on a hilltop. Of course, that was the pillow's intent. Rosemary's eyes were darting between my face and my cock. They had a hunger in them, like a lioness sizing up her prey. John gazed at us serenely. I noticed his cock had returned to full size.

"You'll find out," she smiled, her hard-tipped breasts pointing at me as she leaned over. "I gotta get more of your cock, and deep."

John rolled over on his side, his own rod pointing at us, drooping toward the bed. Reaching out, he wrapped his hand around my hardness, squeezing it and pulling the skin taut. I shuddered from the pleasure of his touch.

"Time for me to ride," Rosemary smiled.

Straddling my legs, she positioned her downy pussy over my cock. As she lowered herself, her husband began rubbing my purple helmet against her pink wetness, priming the pump, so to speak, as she began to take me inside her body.

"Ohhh!" My mouth fell open with a new surge of ecstasy. Rosemary moved with precision, undulating her sweet, pale ass, lowering herself even more. John released me as her pussy swallowed my cock, the weight of her body resting on my hips.

"That okay?" She asked breathily. I could tell the pleasure was mutual.

Oh my fucking God, are you kidding?

"Oh, Mom," I shuddered, writhing underneath her body. "Don't make me come too soon!"

"What's wrong with that?" She cooed. "I know you can recover, and I get to keep more of your come." She gently moved against me, clenching her buttocks, drawing my hardness deeper inside. "Now let's fuck." A splash of warmth spread over my insides with her last comment. Rosemary meant business.

To my delight, she started moving her ass up and down, her pussy gripping my cock like a velvet hand, with delicious precision. I squeezed her thighs and pushed back, trying to return the pleasure.

Watching the effect she was having on me, Rosemary couldn't help but chuckle. I'm sure she was pleased with herself, being able to make me crazy with lust.

1...345678