John + Rosemary + Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That must be one hot chick," Billy Watson raised an eyebrow to me in science class, "I mean, for you to sneak around like that."

Billy was my best friend, but I couldn't let even him know what sick, quasi-incestuous activity I was up to.

Even after I ventured into college and out into the world, I always found time to spend an occasional afternoon, day or weekend with my parent's best friends. There were times I thought about seeing a therapist, wondering why I never tired of wearing out the bed, and my body, with John and Rosemary.

As the years wore on, as with all mortals, we aged accordingly. Both of them sprouted gray hairs, sags, bags and wrinkles. John had to work ever harder to keep that firm, chiseled body of his, while Rosemary slipped comfortably into middle-aged corpulence. The weight gain only enhanced her attractiveness. It also made her tits bigger and more sensitive, much to my delight. Of course, John got an extra workout every time I visited.

"Damn, boy," he panted after administering a good ass fucking. He still talked to me like a kid at times. "Thanks for helping keep my abs hard."

"That's not the only thing that's hard," I smirked, nuzzling his chest in the aftermath as my anus recovered from his thick cock stretching it out. One thing remained consistent, though - our friendship, love, lust, and the compatibility of our bodies.

Soon after my twentieth birthday, I made love to my mother. She knew of my activities and ached to have her son give her some of that sexual enthusiasm he had shown with her friends. Between John, Rosemary and my mother, I was so sexually satisfied that I didn't have a girlfriend until I graduated college. I was very fortunate Janie understood when I told her everything. Five years ago, we married, but she still allows me to play, much to my delight. Something tells me, after hours of pillow talk, she gets off to my secret forays and, just perhaps, she's interested in joining me in my adventures.

We'll see.

1...345678