All Comments on 'John Smith Inc. Ch. 08'

by Absolutelywickedthoughts

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AbsolutelywickedthoughtsAbsolutelywickedthoughtsabout 4 years agoAuthor

Great story!

Come for the sex stay for the story. Nice job. What’s next? Darlene looks like an interesting character. Are you going to develop her more?

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanabout 4 years ago
Awesome

Still move seeing what John and crew are up to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Definitely More Needed

First Thank You for turning an erotic story into a public service statement calling attention to human trafficking as a crime.

For organized crime it is one of the 3 largest criminal enterprises in the world, the other two being drug dealing and the sale of outlawed guns & ammunition (which can no longer be regulated, because legitimate gun stores no longer can legally sell them).

Would love to see Rick, Wendy, Curtis, Amy and Darlene all become agents of JSI, with some going to European, Asian, Australian, African and South American locales to take apart more human trafficking operations.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaalmost 4 years ago
last comment

Given the length (have now read all chapters from beginning of series in like 4 days), I'm here for the skill of the writer, not just the entertaining story. I think that involving real world issues like human trafficking was a great way to both provide an interesting read, and bring awareness to a problem.

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerover 3 years ago

So very glad you have continued the series. Kinda sad for Mark to be in love with April. I understand there is love but being in love, I think is different. Still curious what that spark was between John and Penny. maybe it will make an appearance here. Also kinda crappy that John and April can marry but no-one else is allowed. Not sure how that is going to play out with the chick who just purposed. Also curious about what his father keeps nudging John about. Possible presidential run? Also wonder if helping cure cancer will allow Zach to ascend. And is John going to have a son to pass on the ring. Questions questions questions. Hopefully there is plenty more to the story and the answers get revealed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good work but when will new episodes will come

I started with father's gift read complete 31 chapters in 3days and in 2 days completed this sequel but when are you going to Complete this.

Please don't leave in cliffhanger continue and please give a suitable end to it

bocahalbocahalover 2 years ago

5 stars,need chapters of JSI and of his agents . As short as this comment is a very good write please continue story especially about April Smith a really hot bit--

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Again a great storyline! I must admit, I was having trouble getting through the first chapter, but now, with Dinah's redemption and Mark's time to shine again I'm really excited! My one question remains: why do you admit guys nipples to be an erogenous zone, but not their anus? It just feels incomplete, especially after you explain Evan mentioning them. Any way: keep it up and keep checking your sentence building!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the series. Did you give up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Here's an awful thought: I wonder if the author of our favorite stories, here, passed away in the past 2 years... Maybe covid 19 took him (or her) out, like it has sooo many other people.

Man, I hope not, but that might explain why there haven't been any more new stories for so long.

Like I said, I hope not.

xo, BB

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

... well, it's been a year and a half since the last posting in the series, ... I expected more to the series, ... but, it might be over with, ... a shame, it was very interesting, ... ;-) TTFN

myassisdraginmyassisdragin7 months ago

I agree with your comment about human trafficking and sadly it's getting worse here in Canada. Social media seems to make it easier for the traffickers..

teslaownerteslaowner6 months ago

3 1/2 years since this chapter. I greatly fear we have seen the last unfortunately.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous